A Weekend of Fun With Doreen - Cover

A Weekend of Fun With Doreen

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A weekend of fun and frolics with a colleague, I get treated to a nice massage and a good rimming, but the fun didn't end there!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts  

Doreen had been working at the same company as I did for a few months. I had not seen much of her as I had been working away on customers’ sites and had not been back to head office for a while.

Let me paint you a picture of Doreen. She was about 48, perhaps 50, but she looked younger, so she was twelve or so years older than me. She was neither slim nor fat, but what I would call big-boned, Rubenesque or voluptuous, about 5’2”, a nicely rounded lady, big bum, and big boobs. Okay, let me be honest. She did not have big boobs; Doreen had huge boobs, fucking huge boobs. I would have guessed at anywhere between 44GG and 50GG. She had long straight shoulder-length hair and lovely brown cow eyes.

She carried a little weight but carried it well. She was the sort of lady that would keep you warm in bed at night, if you know what I mean, guys. She had a sweet smile, which gave her great dimples, lovely full kissable lips, and plump rosy cheeks. The first time I met her I had not taken much notice. I thought she was a bit too old for me.

That all changed one morning when I was in the office kitchen, making myself a cup of tea and Doreen walked in. She put her mug down and I offered to make her a coffee.

As we waited for the kettle to boil we started to chat. We talked about work, life, and the weather. As she talked, I noticed that her white blouse was tight, and where it was stretched over her boobs it was almost see-through. The thin material did little to hide her industrial-strength bra. God, I thought, as she chatted about what she was doing over the weekend, I would love to get my hands on those gorgeous tits. They seemed to have a life of their own, jiggling and shaking before my eyes.

Her blouse was unbuttoned just enough for me to catch a few glimpses of her deep freckled cleavage. As she told me about some shopping trip she was going on, I was gazing at her tits and wondering if they would feel good wrapped around my cock. While we stood there chatting, I realised that my trousers were getting a little tighter, if you know what I mean. I cracked a joke and she laughed, her boobs shook and shuddered under the blouse, and my blood pressure went up. Fuck me; I wanted to sample her charms. I wanted to cup them in my hands and feel their weight, I wanted to tweak her nipples and feel them grow hard between my fingers.

I watched her big sexy arse sway up the corridor as she went back to her office. After that morning I paid a lot more attention to her, arranging to bump into her in the kitchen and finding reasons to visit her department. Whenever I was stood at her desk I manoeuvred myself to get a view down her blouse. I used all my best chat up lines and dropped a few hints, but after a few weeks, I began to think that she was not interested in me at all.

The Friday before a bank holiday was always an early finish for us; we knocked off at about three o’clock in the afternoon. I had nothing planned so I went home, ordered pizza, and then surfed for a bit. Well, surfed for ages. Then after all my friends logged off, I dropped my Medal of Honour disk into the DVD drive. Nothing like a few missions of MOH to keep you busy and while away a few hours.

By the time I decided that I fancied a coffee it was nearly midnight. I went downstairs to my kitchen, filled the kettle, and put it on, grabbed a mug, and guess what ... no bloody coffee. Okay, so I thought I would have tea instead. You guessed it - no tea bags. A quick glance around my kitchen cupboards told me I had bugger all in the house. So, I grabbed my car keys and wallet off the table and jumped in the car. Thank god for twenty-four-hour supermarkets. Some folks don’t like them but to me, they are a godsend.

The car park was nearly empty; there were perhaps only twenty cars. I took my trolley and headed off down the first aisle. I am a true bloke when it comes to shopping, wandering around without a list if I see it and I fancy it I drop it in the trolley. I was pondering my choice of coffee, decaf, half café, or full strength, when I heard a cheery, “Hello”. I looked up to see Doreen standing watching me. She was pushing her own trolley.

“Hello, love,” I responded with a smile. She gave me that cute smile. She had on jeans and a tee-shirt, a tight tee-shirt that accentuated her big full boobs. I was sure I could see her nipples through the fabric. Her big tits seemed to fill my eye line.

They looked even bigger today if that was possible. I struggled to keep my eyes on her face and not her heaving bosom. She had her hair tied up in a ponytail and was looking as sweet as sugar candy.

“So, what are you doing out shopping so late?” she asked. I explained my need for coffee and my lack of housekeeping.

“You’re a typical man!” she said, laughing at my predicament.

“So, what about you?” I enquired. “You’re out late as well.”

“Yes, my husband has taken a trip to France, a boy’s weekend” she smiled, “ so I thought I would treat myself, and the shops are much nicer when they are empty.”

“How long are they away for?” I innocently enquired and she laughed.

“Let’s not beat around the bush, Zak,” she said in a quiet but firm voice. “You want to know how long you can have me on your own for some fun.”

I laughed. “Am I that easy to read?”

“Yes, you are. You have dropped enough hints around the office, but that is fine. I could do with some fun.” she laughed back. “As long as we both know the rules.”

“And what are they?” I asked.

“No pain, no strings, we never discuss it at work, and on Tuesday morning when my husband comes back it all ends.” She looked me straight in the eyes. “Is that okay with you?”

“It all sounds absolutely great to me.” I grinned back at her.

“Good, so do you mind a bit of role play?” she asked mischievously.

“That also sounds good to me,” I said, trying not to sound too eager.

“It’s a date then.” She smiled that sexy smile and a wink.

“When and where are we going to meet, my place or a hotel?” I asked, eager to get the ball rolling.

“It makes sense for you to come to my place. It’s where I have my props,” Doreen said with a sexy giggle.

She pulled a pen from her handbag and wrote her address on the wrapper of a bag of pasta that was in my shopping trolley. As she handed the pasta bag to me, she gave me knowing wink.

“My place, 10.30 tomorrow morning, I have my sister coming round in the evening, but we have all day “ Doreen purred, and with a flirty smile, she was gone.

I continued my shopping with a spring in my step and a whistle on my lips...

I went home unpacked my shopping and then went to bed and had crafty wank thinking about Doreen and the fun I might have with her.

The following morning, I ordered a taxi for tenish, knowing it would take twenty minutes to get over to her house. I shaved and showered, and as the driver honked his horn, I was out of the door, eager to see what Doreen’s idea of role-playing was: doctor and nurse, sexy nun, perhaps she liked to dress up as a schoolgirl ... mmmm, yum, yum, I could see her in a gymslip.

I got the taxi to drop me a street away and I walked around to Doreen’s house. The door opened as I approached it and I walked straight in. The door shut behind me and there she was stood behind the door, all smiles, and dimples.

Let me describe the scene. Doreen was stood in the hall dressed in a white nurse’s smock. My eager eyes could distinguish the outlines of a bra underneath. The outfit obviously came complete with white hose and white shoes; she smiled that cute sexy smile.

“Good morning, Sir. My name is Crystal.” She held out her hand. So, I thought we are already playing the game.

“Oh, right. Hello,” I stuttered. “My name is ... err, Zak,” I replied, playing along with her, unsure where it was going.

“Good morning, Zak. The agency called and said you have requested the premier service today.” Her voice was deep and sultry; I was already excited.

“I did? I mean, yes, of course, I did!” I said, still unsure where this was leading; to be honest I was a little nervous, but excited and nervous if that makes sense.

“Okay, well, come into my sitting room and we can discuss the details,” she said with a wink.

I followed her into the sitting room, letting my eyes wander to the hem of the nurse’s smock; it was short, very short ... I was sure I could see the curves of her buttocks flash as she walked.

I sat on the sofa and she perched on the chair opposite me. The top four buttons of her smock were undone, giving me a great view of her ample cleavage, freckles, and all.

“Okay, well, the premier service includes an assisted bubble bath, then a full body to body massage with either oil or talc, your choice,” she said in a low sexy voice.

“That sounds good to me,” I stuttered. I like role play, but this was a new one on me.

“Would you like a drink before we start? Coffee, tea or a soft drink?” she asked.

“No, I am fine, thank you anyway,” I replied, eager to find out where this was leading, and eager to get my cock out of my jeans. It was getting rather uncomfortable down there.

“Okay, well, if you are ready I will take you upstairs and we can get started,” Doreen said as she stood up and she grinned from ear to ear.

She took my hand in hers and led me toward the stairs, walking in front of me; she gave me a great view of her big sexy butt. Her smock was so short I could tell she had on either a g string or no knickers at all. I could see the swell of her buttocks peeking below the hem of her smock; they bounced sexily as she took each step.

We went into a room that I guessed was a guest room; it did not have the lived-in look if you know what I mean. The bed had a stack of white towels on the corner, and on the bedside table were several bottles of oil and a box of wet wipes.

Doreen turned to face me. “Please make yourself comfortable. I won’t be too long.”

She entered a room that led off the bedroom and I heard water being run, so it obviously was the ensuite bathroom. I stood still, taking in the view, not sure what to do. Doreen came back into the room after a few moments.

“Are you nervous, Zak? Do I take it this is your first time with an escort?” she cooed. Ah, the penny dropped. This was her fantasy, to be a hooker; well, I could go with that, at the end of the day we both knew where this would end and it was a happy ending in more ways than one.

“Yes, Crystal,” I gulped. “Yes, it is.”

“Just you let me look after you. I am here to make the next few hours as pleasurable for you as possible.” She looked me in the eye. “If there is anything you would like, anything at all you desire, just ask.”

I nodded and stood looking at Doreen. She was so sexy, and the swell of her bust strained the fabric of her nurse’s smock. I wanted to rip it off and fuck her then and there, but I was eager to find out more about her fantasy and to see where it would take us.

“Would you like me to help you undress?” Doreen whispered in that so sexy, husky voice. I nodded dumbly, unable to bring the words to my lips. She started to unbutton my shirt from the top button down.

She commented on my hairy chest and ran her fingers over my nipples, and then she began tracing little circles with them. Nipples that were already hardening with anticipation.

She pulled the tails of my shirt from my trousers and soon the shirt was draped over a chair in the corner of the room. She kicked off her white shoes and asked me to do the same; I complied with her request. Then Doreen knelt in front of me. I looked down as she started to unbuckle my belt; the view down her cleavage was amazing. Doreen slid the belt from the loops, and it was soon deposited on the chair. She started to unzip my trousers.

It was about then that she noticed me admiring her breasts, once again I was treated to her wonderful smile. Knowing that I had been caught red-handed, I apologised for staring. Doreen just laughed. “No need to apologise. It is nice when a good-looking man admires me. Although there is not much to admire,” she said, cupping and jiggling her big boobs in her hands.

“I beg to differ! You have amazing boobs, Crystal,” I said truthfully.

“Well, they are yours to do as you wish Zak, you have bought and paid for them for the next few hours,” Doreen purred.

She continued taking off my trousers and soon I was standing in my briefs, the front of which tented out with my obviously excitement. She stood up and I thought perhaps the fun was over. She winked. “Let me turn off the water before it overflows.”

She came back into the room, stood before me, and ran a finger down my hairy chest. Leaning forward, she kissed and licked my nipples, at the same time her right hand stroked down my chest before cupping the front of my briefs. She let out a low wolf whistle. She then looked at me with a mischievous twinkle in her eye and asked, “Speaking of things to admire, is your bulge all of my doing?”

Seeing my face redden, she said, “Sorry, Zak! I didn’t mean to embarrass you.”

Doreen knelt before me and pulled my briefs slowly down, exposing my aching cock. She looked at it with interest before taking hold of it and gently stroking it. She shifted her position slightly so that she could use both hands, one on my shaft, the other softly holding my balls. She let out a deep sigh.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.