Can I Tell My Boyfriend? - Cover

Can I Tell My Boyfriend?

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Flash Sex Story: A young woman answers an ad for porn gals out of curiosity. She makes some memories and dollars for getting her pussy sore. Should she keep it a secret? Lots of anguish as her long-time boyfriend is pumping her tired twat.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Gang Bang   Interracial   Prostitution   .

Milly, a nineteen-year-old gal, gritted her teeth as her long-time boyfriend pushed and pulled his familiar cock in her twat, the usual end of a Saturday night date. It wasn’t usually like this and was something she would look forward to ... usually. Tonight was a lot different. Her pussy was sore from the day’s activities and they weren’t with him.

She’d seen an ad in an alternative newspaper looking for women to make “interesting videos”. She was both curious and could use some spending money so she responded. Her appointment time had been that morning. It was making porn, pure and simple, but somehow the idea thrilled her.

Once it got started there was no stopping and she spent six demanding hours doing what the director ordered. She’d had six cocks in her mouth, cunt, and ass, often more than one place or cock at a time. They’d been white, brown, yellow and black, all above average in size. She’d been cum in, pissed on, and many other things. She finally waddled out with $500 in hand and a flash drive of raw footage. Home and crash until her regular date with boyfriend.

She hoped the shower hid any evidence of her day’s activity and she pleaded tiredness from sleeping poorly the night before. She knew he expected to be between her legs since it had been a week and she was usually eager for that herself. No overnight this time, she told him after he came, something three of the other cocks had done too.

By Wednesday, their other frequent date night which usually meant a meal and a fuck, she was more ready. Her memories flashed through her mind as she had him unknowingly duplicate some of the last Saturday’s activities that one man could do. Having more than one cock involved had been new and she’d like to try it without a camera watching. She had viewed the videos of her getting it many times since that day.

How could she tell him that is what she wanted?

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.