Kinky Jenny - Cover

Kinky Jenny

by Zak

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Erotica Sex Story: The office Temp shows me her kinky side

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   DomSub   .

Jenny was a temp, she was brought into our company to cope with a new product release and also to cover the summer holiday period. Now as most of my readers know I prefer my women older and fleshy. Jenny was totally different; she was just twenty-one years old. She was slim and pretty. She had the most amazing bum, like two peach halves trapped under her skirt. The skirts she wore always seemed to show off her long legs and cute little ass. Her tits were small but looked big on her tiny frame, she was perhaps a thirty-four C cup. They looked like they needed no support at all, they were so pert and so delicious looking. Unfortunately, I was not in the office much that summer; I had chatted with Jenny on the telephone a few times but not spent much time in her company. I know a lot of the younger lads in the office had tried their luck with her but to no avail.

There was a rumour that she batted from the other side, but this rumour always seemed to raise its ugly head when a girl turned one of the lads down. She did not look like a typical lesbian but you never can tell, I guess.

Our offices are pretty old-fashioned; the guys were always expected to wear a shirt and tie, apart from Fridays which were traditionally dress down day. I had arrived early that day, with lots of paperwork to catch up on. Jenny arrived around nine o’clock. She was wearing a long white summer skirt, long but very tight over her backside. A low cut white t-shirt showed off the swell of her suntanned breasts nicely. I did not take much notice of her until mid-morning when she decided to make coffee for everyone. She collected my cup and then leant over the desk and grabbed a colleague’s cup.

Jenny’s skirt was pulled over her bum as tight as the skin on a drum. I could not help but stare; she had the most amazing butt. The skirt was so thin it was obvious that she was wearing a g-string or perhaps a thong. The pinkness of her buttocks was obvious through the thin, tight white material, but I could see a white band around her waist.

I watched her as she moved around the office; she did have a cute body. As I have said, not my usual type but sexy enough. At twenty-one, Jenny was fifteen years younger than me, and I knew from the office gossip that a few of the young lads had chanced their arms without success. So I figured that an old bloke like me had no chance. I spent most of the morning and mid-afternoon watching the gorgeous globes of her arse as she went about her work. Her butt seemed well-toned and very firm, her tits also caught my eye; not huge but firm, they swelled nicely under her t-shirt. It took until mid-afternoon for me to come to my senses and realize that this pretty young thing would never look twice at me.

I think my train of thought was broken by the crack of thunder that brought with it rain. A lovely summer day soon turned dark, the sky was almost black. Every now and then a flash of lightning that cut through the darkness. The thunder was unrelenting as was the rain; when I looked out of the window at five o’clock the car park was covered in deep puddles. The rain was beating down onto the roofs of the cars. I packed up my laptop before heading upstairs to grab some files that I needed for the following week.

It only took me a few steps to get to my car, but even then I ended up half drenched. I slumped in the driver’s seat and waited for the engine to warm up so that the mist on the windows would clear. I drove out of the gates and down the road. The rain was beating down and the windscreen wipers were finding it difficult to keep up.

I swung out of the road our company offices were on, into the slow stream of traffic heading down the main road of the industrial estate. The traffic was very slow and I could see her before I was level with her. Jenny was standing at the bus stop; she looked like a drowned rat. There was no shelter and she was standing in the pouring rain. Her hair was plastered against her checks and her clothes that left little to the imagination were now see-through. Even out of my rain-splattered windscreen I could see her gorgeous long legs and her cute bum, her top was also now transparent and the lacy cups of her little bra were plainly evident. Her white summer clothes were obviously providing her with little protection from the elements.

The bus stop was crowded, mostly guys from the local factories, all getting their free view of poor little Jenny. I pulled the car over and wound down the passenger side window. I called Jenny over to the car. The rain was running in rivulets down her face, and dripping off her nose and chin. She looked forlorn, her hair was matted. She was visibly shivering in the cold.

“Hi, Zak. What’s up?” she said her teeth chattering.

“Jenny, get in the car before you drown,” I said, opening the door. She was hesitant.

“Do you go home my way?” she asked.

“Sure thing,” I replied without even worrying where she lived. There was no way I could leave her standing there. She was every guy’s dream, a sexy wet girl with little on.

She got into the car and I pulled back into the traffic. Once I was moving at speed I turned and smiled at her. She was shivering and water was dripping from her. I put the car’s heater on full blast. It took seconds for the car to start to warm up.

“Thanks, I was freezing and I am soaking wet,” Jenny said with a smile.

“No problem. Have a look in the door pocket. There may be some disposable hankies,” I said.

When I turned around Jenny was wiping her face and neck, the hankies were small but at least she could mop up some of the dampness.

We came to a set of traffic lights. I normally turned left to go home, and they turned red as we approached them.

“So, Jenny, where about do you live?” I enquired.

“Do you know Mosley Village?” she asked as she wiped drops of rain from her chest. I had to turn away; the effect was very erotic and I was sure that I would crash the car if I looked at her once more while she did that.

“Yes, I know it.” I swung the car into the right-hand lane and headed off toward Mosley. The journey was fairly uneventful. We chatted about the weather (how very English), and what we were doing that weekend.

Once we were in the area, Jenny directed me to an apartment block. I pulled up outside the front door.

“So are you coming in for a coffee, Zak?” Jenny asked.

“I don’t want to be a nuisance,” I replied.

“Don’t be silly. You have gone well out of your way to drop me off and the least I can do is offer you coffee!” She laughed

“Are you sure I am not putting you out? I don’t want to make you late for a date with your boyfriend,” I said fishing for information.

“Hey, all I have planned is a shower and a Chinese takeaway,” she said looking me straight in the eyes. “Let me make you coffee to say thank you for the lift home.”

I parked the car and we both dashed through the rain to the front doors of the apartment block. Jenny’s flat was on the second floor. It was nice, a bit basic, but nice. The living room had a sofa, a nice looking stereo system but strangely no TV. A small open plan kitchen was at one side of the living room and a small hallway led off the right. I was guessing that it led down to the bedroom and bathroom.

Once inside Jenny directed me toward the sofa and she went into the kitchen, I heard water flowing and the sound of a teaspoon rattling in cups. I looked around the living room. Jenny was obviously a big music fan; her stereo was on top of the range and there were shelves full of CDs.

I heard the kettle humming as it boiled.

“Zak, I hope you don’t mind but I am soaked to the skin,” Jenny shouted from the kitchen. “I am going to jump in the shower. I promise I won’t be too long.”

She walked into the room carrying a steaming cup and a plate.

“why don’t you Stick a CD on. I will only be five minutes tops,” she said, handing me the coffee and a plate of biscuits.

I watched her cute bum as she waltzed down the hallway. Her skirt was still see through. I could clearly see her buttocks, tight and firm, as she walked. She went into a door on the right-hand side of the hallway and a few seconds later I heard the unmistakable sound of a shower running. I used the remote control and opened the CD draw of the HiFi system. There were three disks already in the draw: Dido, Coldplay and Gavin Degraw. The girl had a good musical taste for someone so young. I closed the door and set the stereo to play random tracks.

The coffee was good and I lost track of time as I sat back and listened to the music. As is the norm with most women, Jenny’s five minutes turned into fifteen. I heard the door of the bathroom open and turned to see Jenny dash across the hall. She was wrapped in a fluffy bath towel. The door, I guessed at the bedroom door, shut behind her. I settled back into my seat. Only a few minutes later the bedroom door opened and Jenny wandered down to the living room.

As soon as I saw her my dick started to react. Jenny was dressed in a red silk kimono; it was loosely tied with a belt around her waist. Its hem was close to the top of her shapely thighs, thighs that looked inviting.

“Sorry I took so long, Zak, but you know what us girlies are like,” Jenny laughed. “Would you like more coffee?”

“Only if you are having one,” I replied taking in her shapely body. My nose filled with the smell of some exotic soap or lotion.

“Well, I was going to open a bottle of wine if you care to join me,” Jenny offered as she walked into the kitchen.

“That would be nice,” I said, watching her as she moved. It was obvious she was buck naked under the kimono. Her tits swayed freely and her nipples were evident through the thin material. She wandered over to the refrigerator and pulled out a bottle of white Shiraz which, along with a corkscrew and two glasses, she passed to me.

“Okay, you uncork and I will get the cheese. I always find wine tastes so much better with a bit of cheese, don’t you?” she said with a wink.

I uncorked the wine and poured two glasses, by the time I had finished Jenny was back with an extravagant cheese board. There were lots of cheeses, crackers and a bunch of grapes. We tucked into the food and wine. The music was loud enough to hear but not loud enough to drown out our conversation.

As we ate we chatted about work, music and life in general. It was obvious that although Jenny was young she had a wise head on her shoulders. Time drifted, the wine bottle emptied and another was opened. CDs were talked about and played. It was really nice to sit and chat, and we both lost track of the time, and I lost track of the amount I had to drink. It was only when Jenny disappeared to the bathroom that I actually noticed that it was half-past ten; we had been chatting for nearly four hours.

“Well, Jenny perhaps it’s time I called a taxi!” I said when Jenny returned. “I think I have had too much to drink to risk driving.”

“Oh, I feel bad. A taxi back to your place will cost a bomb. Listen, why not stop over and drive back in the morning, that’s if you want to,” she said as she drained her wine glass.

“Well, if I am not putting you out,” I said.

“Don’t be daft. It would be a pleasure, and after all, you did me a favour dropping me home,” she said.

“Well, if you are sure?” I said trying to fane my reluctance.

“Well, the bathroom is up the hall, if you fancy a shower before bed, “Jenny smiled “and I will get the bed ready!”

“Cheers! That would be nice,” I said and headed off to the bathroom. The shower was warm and I took my time, giving Jenny plenty of time to get the bed sorted. I was still unsure if I was on the couch or whether she had a spare room. I was drying myself off when there was knock on the door,

“Hello?” I called out, quickly wrapping a towel around my waist.

The door opened and a hand appeared around it, holding out a white bathrobe, a gent’s bathrobe; I wondered if it was her boyfriend’s.

“Here you go. Hope it fits. I nicked it from a hotel a few months ago,” Jenny laughed from behind the door.

It was short and tight but it would save me my blushes. I finished drying myself off and put the towel on the towel warmer to dry off. I folded my clothes and left them in the corner unsure what to do with them. I was a bit self-conscious about being naked under the robe. I headed into the living room. The cheese board and the wine glasses were gone. There was no bedding on the sofa so I guessed Jenny had a spare room.

I called out her name and heard her answer

“In here, “she called out, the voice came from the room opposite the bathroom, the room I was sure was Jenny’s bedroom. My head started to spin. Should I go in, perhaps she needed help getting the bedding from her wardrobe or something?

I paused for a few seconds unsure what to do...

“Zak, are you coming in?” Jenny called out.

I moved down the hallway slowly. I am still not sure if I walked or floated. The door was slightly ajar. I knocked lightly on the door.

“Come on in,” Jenny called to me. I slid inside apprehensively. Her bedroom was very girlie. Pink and lacy with lots of fluffy toys and teddy bears in a pile in one corner. Jenny was sat on the bed shuffling through a pile of CDs

Her legs were crossed and the kimono had ridden up her legs to an almost indecent level. She had good strong slim thighs.

“Hey, so do you feel better after that shower?” she asked, obviously not phased in the slightest by the situation.

“Yes, much better, thanks,” I said, my voice little more than a whisper,

“Good, I am glad,” she said as she stood up. “And are you feeling relaxed?”

“Not completely,” I said honestly still unsure where this was going.

“Well, why don’t you get rid of that robe and lie on the bed. Let’s see if I can help you relax,” she giggled at the same time she slid off her kimono.

I heard myself gasp as Jenny revealed her body to me in all its glory. Her auburn hair was tied in a ponytail. Jenny obviously sunbathed naked as her body had a nice light all over tan, with no white bits. Her boobs really did defy gravity; they looked firm and seemed to scoop upwards at the tips showing off her tiny dark pink nipples. She had the smallest of areolas; her nipples also looked small but hard in the soft light of the bedside lamp. My eyes travel down over her flat stomach, her pussy was neatly trimmed, shaven where it counts with a small tuft of hair at the top of her slit.

Jenny’s eyes followed mine, and then as I tracked back up her tight young body our eyes met.

“So do you like the view?” she asked with a glint in her eye. “Well, as I have shown mine it’s only right you show me yours.”

“Oh, do I ever!” I replied at the same time undoing the sash and throwing off my own robe. My cock was already as hard as nails.

Jenny let out a little wolf whistle and walked toward me. We embraced and kissed. A bit awkward at first but soon our bodies moulded into each other and our lips locked. Jenny’s arms wrapped around my neck and my hands stroked up and down her back, every now and then I cupped her tiny firm buttocks.

Jennie’s body against mine felt so good, I could feel my cock straining against her.

After we had been snogging for a while Jenny pushed me away.

“Zak, I have a request,” Jenny stated, her voice hoarse and low. “Please don’t think me too kinky but I would love to tie you to the bed for a while. Would you mind?”

I thought about the suggestion for a few seconds before replying.

“Okay!” I replied, my nervousness was obvious in my voice.

“Are you sure? It’s a fantasy I have had for a while but guys my age are a bit wham-bam-thank-you-ma’am and not open to trying new or different things!” Jenny laughed her voice full of excitement.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.