The Adventures of John Trelawney - Cover

The Adventures of John Trelawney

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A story of lust and passion in the 1800's. Based in Cornwall, England.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Historical   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts  

I spent the rest of the week working with Arthur and the new guard force. We worked them hard, making them run every day as well as climbing walls and wading through streams. They had weapons training and were made to clean the barracks. I want to instil discipline into them as I would have a ship’s crew.

I had set up a large brass bell by the door of the barracks, that when rung brought the men out to action. So on a couple of nights, I went out and rang the bell. Just to see if the men would be ready even when dragged from their beds. The first couple of times they were tardy but soon they were outside, armed and ready to go.

Arthur and I also worked on a plan to get the ruined cottages fixed up and habitable. There were men on the estate that could be put to work on them as we were sure they would do a good job.

A couple of times Mary asked me if I would like some company but I decided to give her a wide berth. If she wanted to shag every bloke in the village then that was her issue, but I didn’t want to get a dose of the clap. I had seen men onboard my old ship go out of their minds after picking up a dose in some foreign brothel.

I had planned to meet Kathryn Jenkins that Saturday and I had the deflowering of Emma Treglown to look forward to. On that Friday afternoon, I headed out across the estate toward the village. I visited some of the tenant farmers on the way. The estate seemed to be in good health, everyone I met in my travels seemed happy with life.

Arthur had asked if he and his wife could take the evening off and I had of course agreed. So I had decided to eat at the Sailor Maker’s Arms that evening. It was a chance to see both the Treglown girls and to see if Emma had made plans for her betrothed.

The Inn was busy, but I managed to find a table to myself and Sally came over after a few minutes. She greeted me with a smile, she looked amazing and I wondered when I could make plans for savour her charms. She obviously had the same thoughts.

“So squire, when do we get to go swimming again” she winked.

“What day do you have free next week?” I asked, as eager as I was to sample Emma’s charms I also wanted to have a lot more fun with Sally. They were sisters but when it came to fucking, I saw little shame it having them both and what they didn’t know would hurt them!

“I am free this Thursday if you are?” she said. Looking around to make sure we could not be heard.

“Then it’s a date, noon on Thursday!” I said and gave her a cheeky wink. She blushed.

“And what would our master like to eat this evening? She said.

“I will have whatever you recommend Miss Treglown,” I said, she just winked at me and walked away.

A few minutes later she came back with a pint of ale and that was followed by game pie. The food was truly amazing; Emma had lots of talents that were obvious. I ate my meal and washed it down with three pints of ale.

I paid my bill and wished Sally goodnight before I slipped out of the door and around to the back of the Inn. I glanced into the kitchen window. Emma was alone so I tapped in the window. She came out of the back door with a smile on her face.

“Hello Squire John,” she said and grabbed my hand, pulling me into a storage shed. We embraced and she kissed me hard, at the same time she ground her groin into mine,

“So squire are you still happy with our deal?” she asked as she broke from our embrace.

“I am Emma, we just need to work out where and when” I replied. It seemed a small price to pay, roughing up the farmer’s boy, to get my todger into Emma Treglown.

“That’s already sorted!” she said with a grin, “he thinks he is meeting me on Sunday evening”

That would work for me I thought to myself.

“What time and where,” I asked eager to start making my own plans.

“The barn on the edge of the trellews wood, just before midnight,” she said and gave a coy smile.

“How did you get him to meet you?” said I, intrigued at how she had lured him into the trap.

“I told him I was fed up of waiting to lose my flower and that I would meet him after work on Sunday, “she said and I felt her hand stroke my dick through my trousers

“Then Sunday it is, “I said with a grin.

“Then Sunday it is” she replied, “and once the deed is done you shall have me”

“and I will your first, “I asked,

“yes Squire you will indeed be my first, “she said and kissed me, “I am looking forward to it, but please don’t mention any of this to sally”

“you have my word, my lady, “ I said and made the sigh of the cross over my heart.

I asked for directions to trellews wood then we kissed and she headed back into the kitchen. I headed around to the front of the inn and mounted my horse.

It took me less than ten minutes to find the woods; the barn was only a hundred yards off the road. It was unlocked; there were a few bales of hay inside. There was also loft with a ladder so there were a few options for places to hide.

I give the place a once over and then headed home. The ride back to the manor house was pleasant for two reasons, the weather was good and my mind was full of thoughts of Kathryn Jenkins.

I ate my dinner with Arthur, we feasted on roast pheasant and vegetables followed by plum pudding. After we had eaten Arthur made his excuses and left me alone in the study with my thoughts and a glass of brandy.

I arranged with one of the stable lads to have a horse ready for me at dawn the next morning and headed straight up to bed.

I slept well and at dawn, I was up and ready to go. The estate was shrouded in fog, but the sun was evident, and I was sure the day would be a good one. The roads were dry and as I was on my own I made good time to St Austell.

The town was already busy, but I found an Inn that would stable my horse and after handing him over to one of the stable boys I headed in for breakfast. As I ate I watched through the window as the market traders set up their stalls.

I took my time over my food, I was sure that Kathryn would not be coming into the market as early as I did. After I had finished, I went out into the bustling streets, I kept my eyes open for Kathryn whilst wandered around taking in the stalls as well as the street entertainers.

It was nearly two hours later that I felt a tug on my arm and she was stood there.

“Follow me...” she said and with a quick look around she walked off. I looked around before following her; she led me out of the market square, across a couple of streets and into an ally. She paused and opened the door to a small house.

I followed her in and she quickly bolted the door behind us.

“John please forgives me but I fear my maid might be at the market and spying on me,” she said.

“It’s okay Kathryn “replied, “I understand your cautiousness”

She pulled me close, kissed me hard, and then she took me by the hand and led me up the stairs. There were two bedrooms off the upstairs hallway. The front one looked lived in; the back room had a bed in it and nothing else.

“So whose house is this?” I asked as she closed the door behind us.

“It belongs to a friend of mine,” Kathryn told me, “she will be out until the evening, but I can only spare two or three hours”

I guess my face gave away my feelings.

“My maid is keeping track of my movements for my husband” she sighed, “and if I am gone for too long she will be suspicious.

“Hey that’s fine I understand honestly,” I said but I knew as soon as up said it my voice gave away my thoughts

“I am sorry but I can’t risk being found with you, “she said, and held my hand, “John if you want to end our friendship I would understand!”

“Kathryn I don’t want to end our friendship,” I said, as I spoke I slipped off my boots, I pulled my shirt over my head and slipped off my trousers. My todger was semi-hard and Mrs Jenkins let out a sigh as it flopped into sight.

“Oh John that cock of yours makes me horny every time I think of it “she sighed. Her dress hit the floor seconds after my trousers and she was stood there in all her glory.

I pulled her to me and we kissed, her big tits mashed against my chest, my hands cupped her ample buttocks. After a few minutes, she pushed me away and she climbed onto the bed.

“Come here my young lover, “she said and I knelt on the bed beside her. My hand cupped her sex and started to massage it, at the same time took one of her nipples between my lips and sucked it hard, she gasped as I bit her teat and her hand reached for my todger.

I slipped two fingers into her tight tunnel of love and started to finger fuck her as I kissed and sucked her nipples. My cock was now rigid in her hand and her pussy was wet around my digits. It was obvious that we were both eager. I slipped between her thighs and lifted her legs onto my shoulders. I took my cock in my hand and rubbed its broad tip along Kathryn’s wet groove.

“Don’t dare tease me john” she growled. I pushed forward and the crown of my cock disappeared into her hot snatch. It was soon buried up to my balls in her sex. I held it deep inside her for a few seconds enjoying the feeling of her cunt pulsing and clenching around my erection. I pulled out until my cocks head was nestled between her lips and then plunged back into her. Kathryn gasped and I grunted as my cock was buried deep into her sex.

I did this a dozen times and each plunge was met with a gasp from the very sexy Mrs Jenkins. Her tits wobbled as I rammed my dick into her and that made me as Horney as a bag if rabbits Then my body took over from my mind and started to fuck her, nice deep strokes. The room was soon full of the sound of flesh slapping off flesh as I drove my cock in and out of her, in and out of her tight wet gash, in and out as she stroked her tits, in and out as my balls smashed off her big fleshy ass.

I looked down and I watched as my cock slid in and out of her, shining, covered in a sheen of her juices. I licked my fingers and started to massage her cit as I fucked her, and that had an immediate reaction, she started to groan and moan. I stroked her rubbery little clit in time to my thrusts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.