The Adventures of John Trelawney - Cover

The Adventures of John Trelawney

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A story of lust and passion in the 1800's. Based in Cornwall, England.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Historical   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts  

I rode into the stable yard as the late summer sun was dipping. I dismounted and handed my horse over to one of the stable lads. As I did so Arthur Jacobs came walking into the yard and shouted out a greeting to me.

“So John how was your day?” he asked and we shook hands.

“It was a great day Arthur and how was yours,” I asked as we walked toward the manor house. We headed straight into the study and I poured us both a glass of brandy.

“So I have found some lads that want to join your band of guards,” he said as sat down and took out his pipe; he filled it with tobacco and lit it with a taper from the fire.

“That’s great news John,” I said as I filled and lit my own pipe.

“Yes I have asked a few lads to come to the estate on Sunday after church to meet with you,” he told me.

“Well that’s a start “I replied and sat back in my chair, I know I should have shown more interest but my head was filled with thoughts of both Mrs Jenkins and Emma Treglown.

My daydream was interrupted when Mary the maid came in and told us our dinner was ready. We finished our brandies and walked across to the dining room.

Mary waited until we were sitting down before she served us a lamb and vegetable broth and warm bread followed by cuts of roast beef and lamb. The food was divine, tasty, and well cooked.

“Arthur Jacobs, you are blessed to have a wife that is beautiful and that can cook this well” I cried as Mary brought in fresh apple pie and a jug of cream.

“Thank you, John” he replied as he tucked into his pie.” yes my wife is a sight for sore eyes and can do wonders in the kitchen”

Later that evening, after we had drunk more brandy in the study, Arthur excused himself and left me to my thoughts. I started to work out a training plan for the band of guards I was putting together. I needed them to be fit and ready to fit just incase another band of thieves decided to come calling.

It was something I had learnt when I was taken about ship aged ten years old, a well-drilled crew is a good crew. Train them long and hard and when things get messy or your backs against the wall they will do the job that is needed.

“Good evening Squire, “Mary said as she came in to light the candles with a long taper than she lit from the roaring fire.

She gave me a smile as she used the lit taper to fire up the candles. As she passed I slapped her bottom playfully.

“How about you come to my room this evening?” I asked as she giggled.

“Sorry sir but it’s my curse week! “She said, a little sadness was obvious in her voice. I was also a little sad as I wanted to bury dick in a nice wet cunt. So that night I went to bed alone, the only thing that filled my mind was the thought that the following day I would get to plough the sexy Mrs Jenkins.

The following morning I awoke to the sound of rain hammering on the blinds; I dressed and walked down to the front door. The rain was coming down in sheets, and the grey sky seemed full of water. The estate yard was already puddling and it looked like the weather was set for the rest of the day.

The ride to St Austell would take an hour in dry weather but this rain would slow me down I was sure of that. I checked the time and knew I had two hours to kill before I would have to leave.

I saw Harry Penrose hurrying across the yard and I grabbed my sea cloak and ran after him.

I caught up with as he walked into the shelter of my new barracks. After greeting him, I asked him to show me around. The place was looking just as I planned; there were a cookhouse, a lockable weapons store and a canteen area. The lads were working on the furniture that would be in the main room that would be home to my private army of guards.

The lads were working hard making beds, as well as tables and chairs. A good carpenter always amazed me, taking a plank of wood and making it into a piece of furniture. It was an art that that was for sure, I had watched the carpenters onboard ships and they always amazed me We disused what was left to do and Penrose told me he would need more supplies. We made a list and I bid him farewell, leaving him to his job.

I went back into the house and ate a breakfast of cold beef and bread, washed down to milk. Mary served me and told me that Mr and Mrs Jacobs were taking the day off as the weather was bad and there was little to be done on the estate in such bad weather.

She gave me a cheeky wink and told me she would like to come and see me one evening next week. That sounded good as she was a great ride and knew how to please a man. The thought that I would be able to bury my cock the following week caused a tightness in my trousers. I bid her good bye before heading out to the yard.

I took a horse from the stable and with my sea cloak covering me as much as it could, I headed down the lane to the village and then took the road to St Austell. The bad weather had kept people indoors but the road was slippery and one or two of the river crossings were tricky due to the floodwater.

I got to St Austell with half an hour to spare. I lodged my horse at the stables of the Local Inn, and then walked up to the church, the rain was still hammering down and I was soaked to the skin.

I followed the path into the woods and after ten minutes I saw a wall and further on there was a gate. I walked up to it and saw that there was a sign that said orchard house; I had a good look around to see that no one was watching me. Then I slipped the gate open and stepped into the garden.

I walked up to the back door of the house and as I approached it opened. Kathryn Jenkins was stood in the doorway and she beckoned me inside. I stepped into her warm kitchen; it was good to be out of the persistent rain. Kathryn Jenkins was only dressed in a robe. She kissed me hard on the mouth.

“Sir you are soaking wet,” she giggled, “you should undress quickly before you catch a cold!”

As I slipped off my sea cloak I looked around, there was a huge tin bath full of water, steam rising off it. There was a huge fire in the hearth. My boots can off next followed by my shirt and trousers.

“I have just had a bath but the water is still hot,” she said as I stripped off.

Kathryn let a wolf whistle as my dick flopped out of my trousers. She reached out and stroked it; it went from flaccid to semi-hard with four flicks of her hand.

“I have been looking forward to this “she sighed as she gazed at my cock. She licked her lips as her eyes took in my balls and shaft, a shaft that was hardening as I thought about the fun we would soon be having.

“You’re not the only one “I replied as I reached out to her.

She pushed my hands away...

“Before you get too frisky get into that warm bath” she laughed “you are cold and that bath will warm you up”

I stepped into the bath; the hot water took my breath as I sat down. Kathryn slipped off the robe; she had on a light nightgown that did little to hide her gorgeous body.

She reached for a bar of soap and started to wash me. The feeling of her bathing me was amazing, her soft hands rubbed the soap into my arms and shoulders, she washed my chest and her fingers headed down into my groin. I gasped and then held my breath as she washed closer and closer to my cock and balls.

The room was silent apart from the sound of water sloshing around the bath and the crackling of the fire. She picked up the soap again and got a good lather in her hands.

“Stand up John “she sighed, and I did as was bid.

She washed my cock and balls thoroughly and then I felt her fingers running up my arse crack then she stroking my arsehole. Once she was happy that I was clean she poured warm water all over me rinsing off the last of the soap.

Then she grabbed a rough towel and rubbed me dry, as she dried my cock and balls she dropped her head and slipped her lips over the crown of my cock. I gasped as her tongue ran around the rim of my mushroom-shaped helmet. As she licked and sucked my cocks head one of her hands was fondling my balls. I was in heaven. I looked at the ceiling as she sucked and slurped on my bell end.

As fast as it started it ended, she slipped her lips off my cock with a dramatic slurp.

“Right my big clean boy,” she said as I stepped out of the bath, “let’s go up to my bedroom!”

I followed her, as naked as the day I was born, through her house and up the stairs to her bedroom, the curtains were closed and lamps lit the room.

“Right young man, I need fucking and fucking hard,” she said a determination in her voice, “so are you feeling randy?”

“Mrs Jenkins, you are in for a few hours of fun,” I said and slipped the nightgown from her shoulders. It dropped to the floor exposing her big full breasts, the swell of her belly and her strong thighs.

I picked her up and placed her on the bed. I knelt on the bed beside her. I kissed her lips, our tongues met, her hands stroked me. Our lips mashed into each other as our passion rose.

My hands reached out and I cupped her big tits, her nipples were already hard. I slipped my lips down over her neck until my lips sucked on her huge nipples. Her hand gripped the back of my head and she groaned as I nibbled on her rubbery teats. I licked, kissed and nibbled on her nipples, first one tit and then the other.

As I worked at her teats my hands fondled and caressed her big full tits. They were warm and heavy in the palms of my hands. I buried my face in her cleavage and rubbed her fleshy boobs over my face.

I felt the hand that Kathryn had on my head pushing me south, so I kissed down over the swell of her stomach until my nose was brushing her pubic hair. I ran my fingers through her bush before using my fingers to open her wide.

I dipped my tongue into her cunt and licked along the pink, fleshy folds. Her juices were already flowing and she tasted good, tangy and sweet at the same time. I lapped and licked her sexy wet cunt, then thrust my tongue deep into her tunnel of love. There was soon a silver river of her juices running down the crack of her arse.

As I licked her delicious pussy, my fingers traced the silver thread of her sap down her arse crack. After a few wiggles my finger was stroking her bum hole and it was obvious that Mrs Jenkins liked what I was doing as she started to moan and groan. I ran my finger around the rim of her arse I slipped my finger into her arse up to the first knuckle and Kathryn let out a low sigh. I slid the rest of my finger into her tight arse as I sucked and licked up as much of her nectar as I could.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.