The Adventures of John Trelawney - Cover

The Adventures of John Trelawney

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A story of lust and passion in the 1800's. Based in Cornwall, England.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Historical   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts  

The following day we were heading to the market in Truro, the journey would take us the best part of three hours so we all met in the stable yard as the sun rose. Arthur and I rode our horses, Mrs Jacobs and one of the estate lads followed us on a carriage pulled by two horses. Luckily for us, the weather was good and the journey was pleasant. The closer to the town we got the busier the roads became. There were people on horseback, people on carriages taking their wares to market and people walking. The market seemed to attract people from all around.

We had bags of coins and shopping list that included weapons, new clothes for me and items that Mrs Jacobs needed for around the house. When we got to the market it was very busy, there were stalls selling everything from apples to cows, from sails to swords. There were jugglers and buskers on every corner. Even though the stalls were just setting up, there were plenty of people already buying items.

I decided the first thing to do was to get some breakfast, we stabled our horses and went to a local inn, and we breakfasted well and made our plans for the day. The estate lad would stay with the carriage and guard our purchases.

Mrs Jacobs had a list of items to purchase for the house, spices, linen, and other such items so we left her to her shopping and we agreed to meet at lunchtime.

Arthur and I headed toward the part of the market that sold weapons. We found a few stalls that had what we needed. We took our time over our purchases, eager to get both good weapons and a good deal.

There was a lot of bartering down to and fro, but soon a deal was struck and we came away with a dozen each of muskets, pistols and cutlasses. We also purchased a large quantity of gunpowder and shot. It took us five trips to carry all of our purchases back to the carriage.

Then I went and looked for some new clothes and Arthur went off to find his wife. I purchased shirts, trousers and a new sea-cloak, as well as two pairs of new boots. It was nice to have access to the coffers that the estate offered. Again I delivered my back to the carriage, I had also decided I needed a new hat and went off In search of a milliner.

As I searched for a stall with a hat that would suit me I saw a face I knew. It was Kathryn Jenkins, she was two stalls in front of me and I glanced around to see if she was there with her oaf of a husband. He was nowhere to be seen, so I walked up behind her and as she leaned over a stall selling cheeses I nudged her.

She quickly turned to admonish me but when she saw my face she smiled

“John, how nice to see you,” she said with a cheeky wink.

“And you Mrs Jenkins” I replied, “are you alone?”

“That I am,” she said, “will you take wine with me, sir?”

“That I will my lady,” I said and bowed, she giggled and took me by the hand.

She led me into an inn on a side street; we found a table in a quiet corner and sat down. A waitress came straight over and we ordered wine and a plate of meat and cheese.

She asked me why I was visiting Truro so I told her my news about the estate and my quest for weapons and some new clothes, she agreed with Mrs Jacobs that new clothes would make me look more like a squire than a sailor.

Our drink and food arrived and we tucked in.

“So my lady why are you in Truro?” I asked as I cut some ham for myself,

“My husband has rented a house for me in St Austell” she replied.

“That’s not far from my estate” I informed her.

“Yes, he wants me away from our house in Plymouth as he has taken a lover” she sighed.

“You don’t seem that bothered,” I said as I poured us both wine.

“He’s a fat bastard and always was a rubbish lover,” she said, anger rising in her voice, “He started going to a club that is supposed to be a gentleman’s club, but it’s no more than a molly house”

“A molly house?” I enquired; it was not a phrase I knew.

Kathryn’s voice dropped to a whisper.

“It’s where men that prefer the company of men spend time, “she said, “and he found a new young boy there to keep him busy”

I nearly spat my food over her...

“Your husband is a paederast?” I whispered back,

“Yes since the girls were born he has preferred young men and boys to me” she whispered again.

I had heard about such things when we were on long voyages some men would please each other and once when we docked in Morocco I heard tales of a house where a local man kept teenage boys that were there to be used for a price. It was far from my idea of fun and when shipmates had mentioned it I had given them short shrift. One man had been thrown overboard when he would not take no for an answer from my old friend Ollie.

“So why don’t you leave him,” I asked as I cut more cheese.

“He is worth a lot of money and one day it will all be mine,” she said, “he owns houses in London, bath, and Plymouth, he also has three businesses that keep him in silver and gold.”

“And if you left him you would have nothing?” I said even though it was obvious.

“Yes, that the truth of the matter,” she said and smiled at me. “But while he is in Plymouth at it with his Molly boy, we can meet up and have some fun.”

That made me smile; the idea of a few hours with Mrs Jenkins had my cock twitching.

“So does that sound agreeable to you then young man?” she said and I felt her hand on my leg under the table.

“It does Mrs Jenkins, it sure does,” I said and felt her hand stroke my cock through my trousers.

“We will have to be careful, the house he rents for me has a live-in maid that he pays to spy on me,” she said angrily.

“So when and where do we meet,” I asked eager to get my hands on her voluptuous body.

“This Saturday afternoon, the girls are at a party at the harbourmaster’s house in Charlestown, they will be away all day and the maid will chaperone them “she smiled at me, a knowing smile.

“So what time should I arrive,” I asked, her hand was stroking my cock and it was reacting to both her touch and the thought of having some fun with this gorgeous lady

“If you arrive at noon they will be gone,” she said, “You need to come in via the back garden, walk into the woods by the church until you see the wall with the gate, it’s marked as the Orchard house.

So the meeting was arranged and her smile told me she was looking forward to it as much as I was.

When finished our drinks she took her hand off my dick.

“Well, it’s time I was going Squire Trelawney” she grinned.” Give me a few minutes before you leave in case that nosy maid of mine is waiting outside”

And with a smile and a cheeky wink she left me, I waited for a good quarter of an hour before I left to find the Jacobs. They were waiting in the inn we had left the horses at, plates of food and jugs of ale were on the table.

We chatted as we ate and Mrs Jacobs told me she had only half a dozen more items to find, after lunch, we took some vittles to the lad looking after the carriage. Then Arthur and I followed Mrs Jacobs around the market as she got the last of her purchases.

We headed home in the early evening sun When we got back the estate I gave the estate lad a few silver coins and after bidding the Jacobs good night I headed up to my bed. It had been a long day.

The following morning I washed under the water pump in the stable yard and breakfasted on porridge, Arthur joined me and we discussed how we would find men for my new band of men needed to guard my estate. He told me he had some ideas and was going to spend the day travelling around the local area to see who he could persuade.

He left to get started and I headed out to the outbuilding that was to be the barracks for my guards, Harry Penrose and his men were working hard and the place looked more like a barracks than a barn already.

He asked for some supplies and tools that would be needed for the job. So I had a stable lad bring me a horse and carriage, there were blacksmiths in the village that could help us out. I rode out over the estate with the summer sun beating down on me.

The visit to the smiths took all morning and come lunchtime I was back on the estate, parcels delivered to Harry Penrose, sweat was soaking my back and I decided a swim was in order. I had taken to swimming at an early age. A lot of my old shipmates scorned at the idea of swimming, but I found it good exercise, it was relaxing and it meant I did smell like a dead sheep like most of them did.

So I rode out to the bay that Sally used, it was a delightful spot and even though I knew she would not be there it would still be good to swim there. I rode down through the wood that guarded the beach and tied my horse on the luscious grass before stripping off and wading into the cool water.

I let the water wash over me before I swam out the rocks that made the entrance to the little-secluded bay. Once I got the rougher water, where the wind whipped up waves I turned back and headed to the beach before I was halfway back a figure appeared out of the trees.

She was a redheaded girl; I had not seen her before even though she looked familiar. She was dressed in a peasant dress that did little to hide the fact she was a flesh country lass with huge tits. She had a wicker basket with her and she placed this on the grass and stepped onto the warm sands, she was looking out across the water gazing at me.

I stopped swimming as I got close to the beach and called out to her.

“You do know this estate is private and you are trespassing”

“Yes Squire John, that I do know, but my sister and I have been coming here for years” she replied

“And who is your sister?” I asked,

“Well my father is George Treglown and my sister is sally Treglown,” she said with a smile. To be fair the red hair was a bit of a giveaway

“So you must be Emma Treglown” I replied,

“That I am Squire John” she laughed.

“And what are you doing here today” I called out as I trod water.

“Well my sister told me a tale yesterday” she giggled, “but I did not believe her!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.