The Adventures of John Trelawney - Cover

The Adventures of John Trelawney

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A story of lust and passion in the 1800's. Based in Cornwall, England.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Historical   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts  

The following week I travelled all over the estate, the place had come alive since the news of the demise of levy and his gang. It was like a weight had been lifted off everyone’s shoulders everyone I met was happy; men slapped my back and shook my hand. Women hugged and kissed me. We had tried to keep what had happened on the beach between us, but even the local constables knew that we had put pay to the gang of ragamuffins that had plagued the area for so long.

Arthur and I had meetings with land managers and the tenants, we soon had plans in place to make the estate return to its greatness. I had been down to the wood mill to see how it was faring, and my trip home brought me past the Sailor makers Arms.

The sun was high in the sky and my stomach was rumbling, so I tied my house up in the shade and headed to the Inn. It was busy, old men were hunched over their flagons of ale and Sally and another girl were delivering beer and food to tables. As always seems to happen in country inns, as I walked in everyone stopped to see who had arrived, greetings were called out as I walked to the bar and hands were shaken.

I stood at the bar and a pint of ale was placed before me.

“Thank you Mr Treglown,” I said, “Can I get some food please?”

“You can, of course, Squire,” he replied, “my daughter Emma is the best cook this side of the Tamar”

“And what’s on the menu today,” I asked eagerly.

“Well Squire I would recommend the venison stew,” He said with pride, “you won’t taste better in the whole county”

“Then I will go with your recommendation “I replied. The smile he beamed back at me told me how proud he was of his daughter.

So with the stew ordered I took a table in the window and supped my ale. He knew how to run an Inn did old man Treglown. The beer was very tasty...

Sally brought my bowl of stew and a plate of warm bread to my table.

“There you are Squire Trelawney,” she said as she set my food down, her smile was infectious.

“Thank you, Sally and its john please, no need for the long title,” I said smiling at her, “we are friends after all”

“Friends is it?” she laughed but her eyes told me she was interested.

“Yes and friend’s break bread and drink together, so when do you get a break?” I asked

“I am due one now as it happens, “she said and smiled, “and you want me, a bar girl to join you?”

“That I do, so please get a drink and join me,” I told her. Minutes later she came out of the kitchen a bowl of stew in one hand a mug of cider in the other. We chatted as we ate; the stew was the best I had had in a long long time.

I asked her about her life and the village. Her mother had died five years early; her father ran the inn with her and her older sister Emma. She told me about the church, the farms and the local characters. I enquired what she did on her days off and she told me she liked to swim, then she blushed when she told me where the beach was as it was on my land so when she or her sister went swimming there they were trespassing.

I told her if she was ever caught by my men to tell them I had given them my full permission, the bar was getting busy and her father called out that they needed her. She left me with a smile but not before she told me she would be swimming tomorrow around midday.

I tried to pay for my dinner but Mr Treglown would have none of it, I rode back toward the estate my head full of thoughts about Sally Treglown.

I met Arthur Jacobs on the edge of the estate; he was patrolling the boundaries of my land with a big farm lad called Jowan. They both greeted me and we rode back to the house together.

“So Arthur how goes it?” I enquired as we rode side by side.

“It’s all good John,” he said. I looked over at Jowan, and then back at Arthur. They were both armed with staves and Arthur had a pistol in his belt.

“Arthur, you are patrolling the estate but you are not well armed?” I asked.

“No John, we had some muskets but Levy took them off a patrol one night, the armoury runs now to one pistol only,” he told me. It made me wonder why we had not relieved the dead men on the beach of their arms.

“Well, we need to do something about that “, it worried me that if another group of vagabonds came our way we could not defend ourselves. I mulled over the idea as we rode home in the later evening sun.

As we approached the manor house Mrs Jacobs was walking across the courtyard. In one hand was a wicker basket filled with vegetables freshly harvested from the kitchen garden.

“Good evening Mrs Jacobs,” I said as I dismounted. Arthur and I handed our horses reins to Jowan and he took them around to the stables.

“Good Evening gentlemen,” she said. Arthur went to kiss his wife, but she pushed him away

“You are both covered in dust and forgive me John but you look like have been dragged through a hedge backwards” she laughed.

I looked down at myself I was dressed like a sailor and a badly dressed sailor at that. I had little in the way of shore clothes. She must have read my mind.

“You need to get some decent clothes, Sir, “she said looking me up and down, “and some new boots”

“You are right of course. “I replied.

“That I am John, you look like a man of the road, she giggled, “not like a squire at all”

“You’re Right, of course, Mrs Jacobs, “I said looking down at my patched trousers and tattered boots.

“There is a market in Truro this weekend,” she said, “We should pay it a visit”

That night I lay in my bed and thought about how to guard and secure my land. We need men trained and we needed to arm them good quality weapons that was obvious.

So the next morning I breakfasted on porridge and Arthur joined me. We said our good mornings as Mrs Jacobs served us.

“SO Arthur I want to train some men up and get them some weapons,” I said as I tucked into my food.

I explained my plan to have two pairs of armed men guarding the estate at all times, we would need around twelve men plus me and Arthur well armed and well trained.

“It’s a good idea, John, “he replied, “There will be weapons for sale at the market in Truro this weekend”

“Then all we need to do is find some of the estate staff that would do the job”

“So do you have any in mind?”

“Yes Sir, there are two or three on the estate what could do the job, “he told me, “and there are few lads in the village that might want work”

“Right Arthur, you know these men, I don’t,” I said, “I will leave that job to you”

“Right Sir, I better get to work then,” he said and headed out toward the stables. I went out and looked at the outbuildings, one was in a state of disrepair but it could be outright and would make a good barracks.

I found Harry Penrose, he was the estate’s carpenter and we stood before the old barn and I told him what was needed, he hummed and he ahhed and he tutted for a good ten minutes, then he smiled at me and told me it would take him and his lads four or five days to get the work done.

I told him to speak to Arthur if he needed supplies and we shook hands, he went off to find his lads to get the job started.

I went to the stables and had asked one of the lads to prepare a horse for me. I rode out of the yard and headed out toward the beach that Sally Treglown has told me about. It took me about have an hour and when I got there it was totally deserted. It was a gorgeous spot, secluded, with gorgeous sands and sheltered cove that looked ideal for swimming, there was a small meadow with a stream that looked crystal clear. I tied my horse on a long rein so he could eat and drink at will.

I had a wander around, the place really was idyllic. The water in the cove looked inviting and after half an hour or so I decided to take a dip. I stripped off and hung my clothes on a rock before walking into the water.

I swam out to the entrance of the cove, where the sea made the water colder and choppier with small waves. Then I swam back, I did three journeys out and back and was halfway back when I heard a whistle from the beach, it was Sally Treglown. She looked stunning, her red hair was tied back into a ponytail, her dress was low cut and I could see a nice bit of cleavage even from this distance.

“So Squire have you claimed this beach for yourself now?” she asked as I swam as close to the beach as I dare without exposing myself.

“Not at all my lady, this cove is big enough for the both of us!” I shouted back.

“But squire, I have no bathing costume” she giggled.

“Nor do I!” I replied. I saw Sally bite her lower lip and a cheeky grin spread out over her face.

“You would need to turn away while I undress Squire,” she said with a wink.

I did as I was asked; it only took a few seconds before I heard the splashing of water that told me she had entered the water. I turned and she was swimming toward me, she was a good swimmer for a girl, it had to be said.

She passed me and splashed water over me, before racing off towards the waves. I chased after her and I caught up with her only a few feet from the entrance of the cove.

We both trod water ... I could see her gorgeous body through the shimmering water and my cock started to swell.

“So squire, did you come here to meet me especially, “she asked and at the same time, she moved closer to me.

“Yes, Sally; yes I did “I replied truthfully.

“And why is that master “she grinned, it was a knowing grin. We both knew why we where there that was for sure.

“Well, my lady every time I see you my cock reacts as it has now,” I said glancing down at my groin where my cock had started to grow.

Sally laughed and then she slipped under the water, she was there for no more than a few seconds before she appeared above the surface again,

“Well squire that weapon of yours looks big and angry and ready for action,” she said and I felt her hand grip my dick.

“It is ... So” I gasped as she held me firmly

“So last one to the beach goes on top” she laughed and struck out toward the sands.

I got there just before her and I strode out of the water, she followed me, so I turned to face her. She was a comely wench, well rounded and fleshy. Her big tits were high and firm on her chest, capped with huge nipples. Her thighs looked strong and firm and her plump pussy was covered in a light thatch of red hair.

She reached for a bag that she had dropped on the sand and tossed a towel at me, and taking one herself she dried off. I was spellbound as she did this and she smiled at me as I gazed at her.

“Do you like what you see master john?” she asked with a wink.

“I do Sally, I do” I replied truthfully, she was a sight for sore eyes. I pulled her to me and kissed her gently on the lips; my hands reached around and cupped her big firm buttocks. She returned my kiss and our embrace became more passionate.

The feeling of her big boobs against my chest was amazing, and then Sally pushed me away and dropped to her knees before me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.