The Adventures of John Trelawney - Cover

The Adventures of John Trelawney

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A story of lust and passion in the 1800's. Based in Cornwall, England.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Historical   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts  

The day had drifted along after my bath. I had walked out over the estate and chatted with some of the estate workers. My mind was only thinking of one thing, my tryst with Mary, the lovely maid, after supper later that night. I walked down to the local tavern.

A big sign above the door proclaimed it as ‘The Sailor Maker’s Arms’ and I stepped inside. The room was dark and smoke-filled, a look around told me why; the benches around the edge of the room were filled with the elder men of the village, all sipping on ale and pulling on their pipes.

I walked over to the bar and ordered a pint of ale. The room was awash with laughter and chatter, a background din, akin to the wind in a storm at sea. I took my ale and went to a table in the corner that was unused. I had been sitting down for a while when a gorgeous red-headed girl walked out of the kitchen. She looked around the room before wandering over to my table. She was dressed simply in a loose-fitting blouse and a ruffled skirt, which flowed around her as she walked.

“Good morning, Sir. Could I get you some food?” she asked with a smile.

“What have you to offer?” I asked in reply and at the same time giving her a wink. I was sure she blushed.

“Well we have Bread and cheese, bread and jam, a slice of game pie, or perhaps a pasty?” she smiled broadly, which I returned with interest.

“Bread and cheese sounds ideal to me and another pint of ale if you’d be so kind,” I said with a smile.

The serving wench turned away with a glance and a smile that told me she was interested. I watched as she walked across the bar with a swing of her hips.

At the table next to me sat was a wizened old fellow, small and grey-haired but with a face that showed he had lived a rough life, perhaps at sea. His bony hands were wrapped around a steaming hot mug of dark rum.

He looked me in the eye and shook his head slowly, and then he leaned forward and in a shallow voice said, “A word of warning to you, lad. Don’t you be looking at the girl for anything more than your bread and cheese, boy? She is the chosen woman of Mr Jeremiah Levy.” His voice was gruff and his accent thick.

“I have never heard of Jeremiah Levy,” I replied truthfully.

The old man shook his head again and laughed like a drain.

“Let me give you a word of advice, lad. Jeremiah Levy is a legend in these parts, a law unto himself. Scared of no man is Jeremiah, and the constables won’t touch him.”

The old man coughed loudly and took a slurp of his rum.

“Even the old Squire, God bless his soul, was afraid of Jeremiah Levy.” He said.

“The Squire?” I asked as if I knew nothing of the area.

“The land around here was owned by Squire Trelawney, God bless his Soul” the old man crossed himself before he continued,

“So afraid of him he let him and his gang poach his land without retribution.”

Before he could say any more, the girl appeared with my food. She placed the tray of bread and cheese and a pint of ale down with a smile.

“There you go, sir,” she said to me before she shot the old man a dark withering look.

“I hope you are not spreading rumours to our visitor, George Bainbridge,” she said sternly.

The old man looked away like a scalded cat. I looked up at the girl, a real country wench, big, bonny, and with rosy cheeks. Her eyes were as blue as the summer sky, her red hair tied in a ponytail.

“May I ask your name, Miss?” I enquired.

“Miss Sally Treglown is my name and why do you ask, stranger?” She smiled a cute almost innocent smile.

“I have an inquisitive mind is all and as I am staying around these parts for a while I thought perhaps we can be friends and share a drink sometime,” I replied with a wink.

Sally Treglown laughed and then with a tut and a toss of her head she was gone, wandering across the bar, her big bum swaying from side to side. I was sure that every man in the bar watched that beauty until she was out of sight. Once she was gone from my view, I tucked into my bread and cheese with gusto.

The Sailor Maker’s Arms served good ale, and it was a pleasant enough place. It would be a good port to drop my anchor into every now and then, I thought to myself. Besides, there was Sally Treglown to gaze at. What more could a man demand from life?


Later that evening I asked Arthur Jacobs to be a guest at my dinner table, which he accepted with relish. Arthur was ten years older than me and I remembered the day he had wed young Amy, who out of respect I called Mrs Jacobs to this day, They had both been born on the estate meeting as children of estate workers. They made a great couple. He had been good company for me as a child and he knew a lot more about the estate than I could ever hope to.

We ate almost in silence, tucking into a fine meal of venison pie, washed down with a fine bottle of wine from my late father’s cellar. After our meal, we retired to the study. Mary, who had been absent during supper, served us our brandy, while both Jacobs and I prepared tobacco for our pipes. Mary gave me a cheeky wink as she topped up my glass, and ran her tongue over her lips causing my loins to stir. When she had left the room, I placed my unlit pipe on the table.

“So, Arthur, how is the estate fairing?” I enquired

“What do you mean, Sir?” he replied in a worried tone.

“I was just wondering if my estate will keep me in fine food and fine wines for a while longer.” I laughed.

“I will be honest John, the estate has had a rough few years,” he said with a sigh. “Ever since levy turned up things have taken a downturn”

“Tell me more, “ I said as I sipped on my brandy.

And so Arthur told me the tale...

Levy had turned up a couple of years ago and had brought trouble with him. It seemed he had a bad attitude and bad temper.

He taxed our tenants. He stole our animals, sheep, cows and pigs as well as chickens. When we sent crops to market often they were hijacked and stolen on the way there, or the estate workers were robbed on the way back.

Our lobster pots and fishing lines were plundered, our deer poached, our games birds hunted.

It seemed that levy and his gang of bandits seemed to take whatever they wanted and no one stood up to them.

“The tenants pay what they can but Levy robs from them as well. In the main we do get some rent each month” he told me.

“In the main you say. Have we some bad payers, Jacobs?” I asked.

“Only one Sir. Mrs Trefillan has fallen on hard times since her husband died at sea. He was a fisherman and was taken by a storm some five years since” Arthur said ruefully.

“The old master was a friend to the family and allowed Mrs Trefillan some leniency. She has a family to look after, and it’s tough going for her.”

“That sounds fair enough,” I replied.

I was more than a little sympathetic as I was sure I had met the Trefillan’s when I was a child.

“The other incomes are from the farm, the dairy, and the wood mill should be twice what they are but with Levy around, we are suffering badly,” he said and his voice told me he was angry about the situation.

The estate owns several properties in the village, including the tavern and... “Arthur started to say.

“The tavern ... Arthur? “I interrupted him rudely. “We own the tavern?”

“Yes, Sir, that we do. Old man Treglown runs ‘The Sailor Maker’s Arms’ for us and we get a cut of the profits every month” Arthur explained.

“I was there today; nice place and it seemed busy enough,” I said.

“Again Levy takes what he wants and never pays so profits are low!” he interrupted

“It seems a nice place” I replied, eager to press Arthur for more information on the gorgeous redhead I had met there.

“Yes, Squire, it’s a busy old place. Old George Treglown and his daughters Sally and Emily run the place. They keep a good cellar and Emily knows her way around the kitchen,” Arthur replied.

“Sally is the redheaded young girl?” I asked trying to sound innocent. Arthur gave me a knowing smile.

“That sounds like her John, she a beauty alright, “he said with a wink.

“When I was there, an old fellow - Bainbridge, I think his name was - dropped a hint that Sally Treglown was betrothed to some chap called Levy.”

“Is there something I should know about this chap Levy and sally, Jacobs?” I enquired.

“Not that I know of, Squire.” He was lying and it was obvious.

“Okay, let’s forget the Squire bit. We were friends a long time ago, Arthur, I hope still are friends so please tell me the truth about Levy and sally,” I replied.

“Levy is a bad apple alright. He has been cutting up rough with the girls in the area for some time. He chose Sally Treglown as his girl. He says he loves her and that he intends to marry her but I am sure that it is not reciprocated. Of course, old Treglown is scared to do anything about it, and no man in the village would take on Levy.” Jacobs gulped down some brandy.

“Why are people so scared of this man Levy,” I asked as I refilled my pipe, “When he first turned up in the area a few of the local fishermen caught him stealing from their lobster pots; they beat him up quite badly and left him in a ditch to die,” Arther said and supped on his brandy.

“So what happened” I enquired. I was eager to find out what all this was about.

“Well, Levy turned up a few weeks later as right as rain, and over the next few weeks, each of the men that had taken part in the beating was hurt in some way. One lad woke up to find his favourite horse dead in his kitchen, one had his house burnt to the ground, one man had his boat destroyed when it’s mooring apparently broke and it drifted out to sea. Another lad had to leave the area after threats to his family. Arthur’s voice was shaky; he was obviously scared of Levy himself.

“Levy is a dangerous fellow John. Don’t mess with him!” Arthur warned me.

“So it seems that Levy and his gang live off my land, and there is nothing done about it?” I said angrily.

“Yes, John, I am ashamed to say it’s true,” Jacobs replied.

“After Levy got beaten up, he put together a gang of ruffians and escaped convicts, none of the estate workers is brave enough to take them on as they fear the results. The constables are also scared of the gang and they get away with murder.”

“Well, Arthur, it’s time this bully and his gang were given a talking to!”

Jacobs started to interrupt me, but I held up my hand to stop him.

“No, Arthur, let me think this over tonight. We need a plan to sort out Levy and his gang so let’s meet for breakfast to chat more about this!”

We stood and shook hands like old friends. I watched as Arthur left the room and then sat back down and sipped on my brandy. I had known bullies on board ship and I was sure that a plan could be put together to rid the village of Levy and his gang. I am not sure what annoyed me more: the fact he was stealing from my estate or his alleged love for Sally. Therefore, with that thought in my head, I headed off to my bed-chamber.

I guess I must have forgotten about my midnight get-together with Mary as the creaking of the door woke me from my dreams. Mary stood in the moonlight that was shining through the window. She was dressed in a nearly see-through shift, a shift so sheer I could see the outline of her huge breasts through it. I called her to me.

She sat on the edge of the bed. She smelled sweet, and, from the dampness of her hair as I caressed it, I guessed rightly that she had just come from a bath. I leaned over and turned up the oil lamp slightly.

“Squire, I have come to your bed, so that you can take me as you wish and make me yours,” Mary whispered into my ear.

I reached up and pulled her face to mine, kissing her soft lips. Our tongues met as we kissed deep and hard. I pulled her to me, my hands reached under her shift gripping her big sexy bum. Her flesh was warm and firm under my fingertips. We kissed passionately for a few minutes. My hands held Mary to me and Mary’s hands stroked my naked body, sliding up and down my back. Her nails scraped down my skin and dug into my buttocks. My hands ran through her hair as we kissed urgently.

“Mary, please raise your arms for me,” I implored her.

She did as I requested and I slipped the shift over her head throwing it to the floor. Her body almost shone white in the darkness. I rolled her over onto her back, laying her back on the bed. I lay beside her and ran my hand down her body, stroking her silky skin, cupping one of her big firm tits and squeezing it gently. Mary gasped in the dark. My hand slipped down over her belly and ran through the thick hair covering her pussy, before caressing her firm thigh.

My lips touched hers in the darkness. I kissed her gently at first and then, as lust overcame me, I drove my tongue deep into her mouth, her hands reached around pulling my head close to hers. We kissed like long lost lovers. I felt her nails digging into the flesh on my back. We broke off the kiss and my lips sought out her neck and ears, showering her with kisses. I kissed down her neck eagerly before kissing down the upper slopes of her huge breasts. I reached out, taking one of those huge melon size tits in my hand and caressing it, feeling its heat, hefting its weight, feeling its firmness and its softness.

Her nipple grew harder and bigger as I ran the tip of my thumb over it. I slipped my tongue over the rubbery nub, licking at it viciously, lapping at it with broad sweeps of my tongue. Each sweep of my tongue brought a sigh from Mary. I bit down on one of her nipples, tugging it gently with my teeth. I used the tip of my tongue to trace circles around each nipple; I could see a trail of saliva shining in the darkness.

I suckled on her gorgeous boobs for what seemed like hours, taking first one nipple between my teeth and then the other. All the time my hands caressed and fondled her huge firm titties, I squeezed her warm firm flesh between my fingers. I sucked hard on each nipple, nursing, gently biting on those gorgeous rubbery hard nipples, my hands groping and fondling as much of those huge boobs as possible. I could feel Mary’s hand on the back of my head guiding me from one big tit to the other then back again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.