The Adventures of John Trelawney - Cover

The Adventures of John Trelawney

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A story of lust and passion in the 1800's. Based in Cornwall, England.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Historical   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts  

The ride home gave me time to think, I had not only promised to take care of Emma Treglown’s betrothed Charlie Barret but I had told Mrs Jenkins I would get rid of her husband for her. I had gone from sailor to squire to assassin in a matter of weeks.

Charlie Barret would be the easy one to sort out, but it was Old man Jenkins that would take some planning. The manor house was bathed in early evening sun were I rode into the yard.

I dropped the horse off at the stables before I went into the house I stepped into one of the storage barns. I didn’t want Charlie Barret to know it was me that was roughing him up. There was a pile of sacks in the corner so I slipped one into the pocket of my sea cloak.

I ate alone before heading to bed early. I watch the Jacobs head off to their cottage and then waited until I heard Mary head up to her quarters on the top floor of the house. I waited until the house was quiet before I made my move.

I slipped out a window at the side of the house that was closest to the copse that ran down to the river. I had decided not to take a horse as that might be noticed, so I jogged into the woods and headed toward the village. All the training I had done with the estate guards have certainly made me a fitter man.

I took my time and made sure I was not seen, I ducked under a bridge as a carriage trundled along the road. I slipped behind some gorse bushes when two men on horseback cantered by.

I arrived at the barn as darkness enveloped it; I guessed I had a good half an hour before the farmer’s lad turned up. I looked around for a weapon. There were some tools in the shed and some spare handles for shovels. I took one and hid it behind a pile of hay bales. I used my knife to cut eye and mouth holes in the sack and then sat in silence and waited for the farmer’s son to arrive.

It seemed like a long time before the door creaked and a figure stepped into the barn. I ducked down behind the bales.

“Emma ... Emma are you there?” I heard him say as he walked to the centre of the barn. He was glancing around looking to see if his girl was hiding from him.

I pulled the sack over my head and stepped out from behind the bales, the boy hadn’t seen me but as I walked toward the centre of the barn he must have sensed me. He was a big lad, broad-shouldered and study. He was from farming stock that was obvious.

“Who the fuck are you?” he said as he turned to face me, “and where is Emma”

“Emma is not coming but she sent a message to you” I replied, trying to add venom to my voice.

“And what is the message,” he said, and as he did so I swung a punch and hit him hard on the chin. He went down, dropping to his knees. I lashed out with my foot and caught him in the guts. He rolled over and got to his knees, I walked toward him and he kicked out at me, catching me in the leg.

I staggered backwards, and he was up ... he swung two or three punches at me, all of which missed me by a country mile. I stepped inside his guard and launched a flurry of jabs into his face. Each punch jerked his head backwards. Some men would have dropped to the floor ... he didn’t he shook his head from side to side, smiled at me and swung another series of punches at me. Some struck home, some missed.

One of his punches sent him off balance and I kicked out at him, he dropped to the floor and kicked back at me.

I stumbled and he was up, he swung at me but I dodged his punch. I jabbed at him, once ... twice hitting him in the face. He stumbled backwards but with a shake of his head, he came at me. He jabbed with his right but it was a ruse, his left hit me in the stomach and it fair took my breath.

He followed that up as with a right hook that smashed into my chin.

I stepped back gasping, shaking my head as stars danced before my eyes. He stepped forward and swung a huge haymaker, is felt it as it missed my nose by an inch or less. I knew it was time to put this fight to bed, I knew if I didn’t get it sorted soon the lad would gain the upper edge.

He swung at me again and this time he missed me by a mile. He was off balance so I moved forward and punch him hard and low, once, twice, three times my fist hit his midriff. Then two punches to the face, I felt teeth break as I hit his mouth hard, so hard my hand felt like it was broken. He came at me again but I dodged his fists and hit in the stomach again. Three or four of my punches connected.

The groans he let out as I hit him sounded like a wounded animal. But he was a tough bastard was Charlie Barret. He dropped his guard and I was ready to let him have another flurry of punches when he kicked out at me. I stepped back and he stood upright, he spat blood and broken teeth on to the floor.

He came at me, fast and hard. I dodged to my left and lashed out at him, my fist rocked his head and, he staggered as if he was dazed. I hit him twice in the kidneys and he stumbled toward the wall of the barn. I stepped toward him but he turned quickly and he had madness in his eyes.

He jabbed at me, twice he caught me on the chin, and then he swung his right in an uppercut. I rocked back and his fist missed my chin. I stepped left and swung at him, my fist hit his nose with a satisfying crunch and he let out a grunt before he dropped to his knees. I lashed out kicking him in the balls and he collapsed. The wind had been taken out of his sails; the fight in him was gone.

I knelt beside him and punched him in the side of the head. Once ... Twice ... Three times

“So the message is she knows about you and Mary from the manor house,” I told him.

“How did she...” he started to say but I swung another punch, his nose broke and I felt blood on my fist.

“And she wants you to stay well away from her from now on” I growled.” You are no long betrothed to Emma Treglown, do you understand that boy”

“But...” his words were cut off as I launched another punch into his face.

That punch was followed by two more, the lad lay on the floor and groaned. I stood up and kicked him in the bollocks again. I heard him groan and I kicked him again.

“So you will stay away from her?” I asked he didn’t answer so I kicked him hard in the side

“Yes, “he cried, “yes I will stay away for god’s sake”

“And you will stay away from sailor maker’s inn as well?” I shouted

“Yes yes...” he moaned.

I stretched out his right hand and stamped down hard on it, the crunch of his bones under my boots heal told me his fingers were broken. I did the same to his left hand and he rolled himself up into a ball. I could hear him crying and calling out for help.

He was broken and beaten, I aimed another kick at him and my boot glanced off the back of his head. I left him there on the barn floor and headed up the lane until I reached the river. I washed the blood off my hands and tossed the sack into the water. I crossed the river and head up the bank until I was close to the manor house.

I walked back and I took my time and made sure I was not seen. When I was sure there was no one watching I climbed back into the side window and headed up to my bed.

The sound of the door being knocked woke me; the sun was high in the sky.

“What do you want?” I shouted.

“Squire it’s me, Mary “she shouted “There is a man to see you, Squire”

“What is time is “I called out

“It’s nearly noon Sir “ Mary shouted back I pulled on a clean shirt and trousers; my head was in a whirl, could it be the constables how did they know it was me, and should I make a run for it.

I sat on the edge of the bed and pulled on my boots.

My fists and body were bruised from the fight, the constables would see that if it was them, that would be hard to explain.

“Shall I tell him you are coming, Squire” she called out

“Yes please do Mary, I will be there directly,” I replied, I looked out of the window, there was only one horse tied up and the constables normally travelled in pairs.

I heard her head down the stairs; I pulled myself together and headed down after her. It wasn’t one of the constables; it was a young lad I had never met before. He was sat on a bench seat the hallway and Mary was stood next to him chatting, they stopped as I came down the stairs. The lad stood up and he looked at me nervously.

“Good morning Sir, “he said and tugged his forelock

“Good morning, “I said, “You have come to see me?”

“That I have Squire” he replied and looked at Mary, from the look was obvious he had something to say and it was not to be said in front of anyone.

“Come into the study, “I said and he followed me in, I closed the door behind us.

“Who sent you lad?” I asked

“A lady in Truro paid me to give you this, I don’t know her name, she gave me a silver coin” he muttered and handed me an envelope. It was sealed with wax.

“You have done well boy,” I told him.

I handed the lad a couple of silver coins and opened the door, calling for Mary.

“Mary would you feed the lad before he leaves please “and after ushering him out of the door I turned my attention to the letter he had delivered I took a knife and opened the letter and as I thought it was from Kathryn Jenkins, it was short and sweet.

Dear John, The man you seek is visiting one of his businesses in Fowey over the next few days. He told me he arrived there yesterday and was stopping there for two days before coming to visit me. He will be stopping at the Harbour Hotel.

Always your friend x She had not signed it but that made sense, she had told me all I needed to know but if it had been opened it would have given the game away. I had to make plans and had to make them soon. I went out into the yard, stripped off my shirt and washed under the water pump; the cold water cleared my head.

I dried off and walked past the barracks, they were empty. I guessed Arthur had taken the men, training them, I headed into the house and locked myself in the study. I was unsure if I could do the dastardly deed, its one thing beating a lad up, another killing in cold blood. Then again I thought to myself I had executed plans to have Levy and his gang murdered.

I had to go to Fowey, find old man Jenkins and sort him out. I got a map out and planned my route. I needed to be careful and make sure that no one would ever think I was involved in the death of Mr Jenkins.

It had to be done and had to be done well. So I ran up to my room and packed some clothes into a backpack, and then headed out to the barracks. I needed a weapon.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.