Frosted Flake - Cover

Frosted Flake

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Flash Sex Story: This step-family gets very well-acquainted in bed.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   .

Frieda was eighteen but acted like half that age. You noticed her pale skin and white hair, almost like an albino, before you saw her attractive body. I got to see all of it because I fucked her a lot, often twice a day.

This was at her mom’s insistence. She is my step-mom and hoped that if my dick drilled her daughter often enough that others wouldn’t. To make sure I would cut the mustard she had even personally taught me how to tease tits and lick labia. Mmmm. She wouldn’t let me cum where Dad did but did offer blowjobs. She figured Frieda would show me what a pussy liked since she’d been getting practice for a while.

That had come to light shortly after “Mom” married my dad five years ago. Frieda was babysitting for a couple of older brothers and was initiated into womanhood by both of them. Fortunately they’d had vasectomies. Birth control was started promptly and I, a few years older than she, was introduced to hot crotch heaven.

Since she has “come of age”, she is dating more and more often. I still pump the puss, sometimes before and/or after a date. She is thrilled by “double dates” where she goes out with two guys and “thanks” both of them repeatedly if possible. Damn she’s a horny one! If they satisfy her she often wants my bonus bone when she returns and if they don’t she needs to get satisfied. Because of all this I don’t bother to date. I’m busy at work anyway.

At first I was just happy to dip my dick with little regard for her feelings and no recognition of mine. But the intimate connection, along with living with her, made some emotions, not a strong guy thing, sneak up on me. It was a jolt to recognize them when I, out of the blue, felt jealousy when she babbled about a bigger pecker while mine was buried in her. My male ego wanted me to be the biggest and best, of course.

My “eyes” kept opening when Frieda’s mom started to sexually tease me when my father was out of town on business for any length of time which was happening more and more. After a few times enjoying her the way I had before, she pulled my rigid rod up to her hair-framed hole and insisted my cockhead get acquainted with her cervix, bathing it in a new flavor of semen. It was only the fourth pussy I’d ever enjoyed and by far the oldest. Damn nice and she knew how to move, especially on top. Her hair, both upper and lower, was a pale color like her daughter’s. Not that it made any difference to the pleasure. Just interesting.

Perhaps she had a bit of a conscience because I found out from Frieda that she knew I was banging Mom who was encouraging her to get Dad between her legs when it was Mom’s period. Apparently, he was resisting but it was fading.

Finally, I was deep between my stepsister’s thighs when she told me that my dad’s dick and mine felt the same. I shot before I could even ask her for more details. It had happened late last night and her mom was even in the bed with them, watching. Dad didn’t last long with the sensual novelty of the situation.

So what will happen now? Will the tables be turned and Dad find out his wife would welcome his son? We shall see, but somehow I kinda think that is in the agenda.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.