Suzy and Georgie - Night on the Town - Cover

Suzy and Georgie - Night on the Town

Copyright© 2020 by richardthomas666

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My friend and I enjoy a great orgy and acquire two gorgeous lovers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration  

Suzy and Georgie – a night of serious sex

Suzy & Georgie – part 3

Hope you enjoyed – Part 2. Tanya and Yana proved to be greedy nymphos and the sex gets even hotter now.

Chris passed the girl he was buggering over to the other man and walked over to the bed and took Yana’s hand and lifted her to her feet. “Lovely to see you here, Yana, Georgie has clearly been looking after you. Now let’s go and find some more men to gang bang you!”

Yana got to her feet and nervously followed Chris out of the room, giving me a nervous little wave as she disappeared with our host. Suzy came over to me on the bed, the gorgeous Larissa in tow. “This girl is pure sex on legs, you are in for a total treat when she comes and lives with you. But I need some cock, and I know that you always do.” Suzy took my hand and helped me to my feet.

“Come on girls, time to be seriously shagged – I recommend the sofa room.”

Suzy set off along the landing leading Larissa and I. At the far end of the landing we walked into a vast room, very dimly lit. Around the room were four large sofas – nothing else. As we entered, Suzy reached out and rang a bell that was hanging by the double doors.

Larissa looked mystified and asked, “What happens here and why the bell?”

“Just do what I say. Kneel on the sofa, rest your arms on the back and wait.” Suzy and I got onto one of the sofas and indicated for Larissa to climb between us. “And now?” asked Larissa.

“Just wait!” Suzy said, giving Larissa’s bum a hard slap. We waited about a couple of minutes, then we heard voices coming down the landing towards us. Suddenly the room was filled with huge black men, at least ten of them, laughing and joking and, without any introduction or waiting, three large black cocks were driven into three waiting cunts and after a few seconds, three guys came round behind the back of the sofa and offered three splendid cocks, which we willingly sucked and licked.

After a few minutes, the black cock in my cunt squirted its cum into me and, no sooner had he pulled out than another guy picked me up and carried me to another sofa, lay on his back and I climbed on top of him and sank down with his even bigger cock sliding into my waiting cunt. I imagined that I was supposed to ride him (one of most favourite positions), but he wrapped his arms around me and pulled my chest against his, and then I felt another guy lining his meat up with my sphincter, and I moaned in excitement at the prospect of being fucked and buggered at the same time. With one strong thrust I was sodomised with a huge cock (thank goodness for Suzy’s butt plug which had prepared me for this treat) and immediately the two guys started pumping into me.

Across the room I heard the squeals of Larissa as a third cock was driven into her slim body, and out of the corner of my eye, two guys had picked Suzy up on their shoulders and one of them sucking her cunt as she moaned in pleasure.

What followed was nearly an hour of continuous sex as the three of us were passed from black bull to black bull, all possessed of huge dicks which stretched our cunts and anuses and filled them with spunk. Larissa said afterwards that she had never had more than one cock in her before, but she participated with such fantastic enthusiasm that no-one realised.

Finally one of the bulls called out, “time for a big finish, guys!” and the three of us were carried to the centre of the room and placed together on our knees, surrounded by a ring of black cocks, all being masturbated by us girls and their owners.

“Heads together, girls, our present for you!” and in the next couple of minutes, all ten of the guys released streams of spunk over our upturned faces, hair and bodies. And when they stopped, we licked each other clean, swallowing the creamy sperm greedily. “Well done, whores!” said the biggest bull who had stretched my cunt wider than any of them. “Let us know if you want more tonight, that was a great show!”

Once the men had left, the three of us lay on the floor wrapped in each other’s arms, stroking and playing with each other, and discussing the pleasure we had all received. After a few minutes, Sophie arrived, hand in hand with a beautiful black Milf, probably about 45 years old but with an huge set of tits and the two of them immediately joined us on the floor, and the Milf gathered me in her arms, saying, “Hi Georgie, I saw you in the other room – you are so bloody hot, and the guests have selected you for the Chamber. And these two Russian lovelies have been a huge success – so which one do you want to bring as your partner?”

Although I had been to a number of their parties, I had never been chosen for the Chamber, and I could feel the excitement thrilling my cunt. I had had an amazing time with Yana earlier in the evening, but I knew that it had to be the gorgeous Larissa who was busily playing with my cunt as we spoke.

I kissed her passionately and whispered, “Are you willing to be my partner for the grand event of the evening? I can’t tell you what will happen, but I can tell you that if you perform well, by the end of it you will be able to name your price in London!”

Larissa kissed me passionately and then said, “Georgie, I trust you – you have been a true friend to Yana and I – of course I will do whatever you want me to do.”

No sooner had I told I agreed that we would go to the Chamber than the Milf, called Justine, stood up, took our hands and lifted us to our feet and said, “Follow me. You are not to speak again until I release you. Your safe word is GOLD. But I warn you, if you use it, you will be banned from these parties forever. You will do whatever I tell you. Come.”

Justine led us downstairs and across the vast lobby and stood in front of large double doors. Sophie had followed us, and now moved in front of us and said sternly, “I’m expecting an amazing performance from you both – don’t let me down!” With that she opened the doors and walked into a room the size of a ballroom. It was dimly lit but in the centre was a circular stage lit with bright stage lights. The room was filled with about 100 people, all naked. As Sophie climbed onto the stage, a huge cheer went up which she acknowledged with a grin.

“Hi, partygoers, Chris and I hope you have had a great evening – more cheers – and are now ready for our Chamber Finale! And now, for the two amazing young women who have volunteered to be the centrepiece of our orgy tonight, please welcome Georgie and Larissa!” Justine led us into the room and the noise was astonishing as she led us through the crowd and onto the stage. We stood either side of Sophie, holding her hands and she spoke again.

“A reminder of the treat that awaits these gorgeous girls and you for the next couple of hours. The girls will shortly be fixed on the stage, and I will circulate through the room selecting those men who have performed really well tonight. They will go onto the stage and they will sexually use one or other of the girls until they cum – or, if they prefer, they can deliver five strokes with the leather flogger on one of the girl’s buttocks.

But, of course, the girls here tonight don’t want to miss out, so whenever their partners are selected for the stage, the girls will come and lean on the front of the stage, and anyone can fuck or sodomise you for the rest of the show.”

Whilst she had been talking, Justine had been moving equipment into the middle of the stage, and she then took my hand and led me to a large wooden post bolted to the floor, with a cushion on top. It was about three-foot tall, I was made to bend over it with my chest on the cushion and then my wrists were fixed into cuffs by the base. Then my ankles were spread and attached to two other cuffs clipped to the floor, thus making sure that my anus was spread wide open and ready to receive the largest of cocks. And there I was, completely trapped, unable to move, with my cunt, anus and mouth all perfectly displayed and available for entry at cock height! Justine then took Larissa to the same setup a couple of feet away from me, and fixed her in place. I looked across at her and she looked nervous, so I grinned at her and mouthed ‘Smile’, but instantly was struck hard on my bum by Justine with a leather flogger. “Do that again and I’ll thrash you both – silence!” she commanded, and we obeyed.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.