Suzy and Georgie - Night on the Town - Cover

Suzy and Georgie - Night on the Town

Copyright© 2020 by richardthomas666

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My friend and I enjoy a great orgy and acquire two gorgeous lovers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration  

I loved watching Suzy being buggered whilst she and a stranger played with me. But once the two strangers had left, we took ourselves off to the bathroom to clean up.

“God, that was so bloody filthy!” Suzy laughed as we stripped off, “but I’m sorry you didn’t get fucked as well.”

“No problem, babe,” I replied, “there’s going to be a lot more cock and cunt to come tonight. But bend over the basin there, and I’ll lick his cum out of your arse – you know I can’t resist drinking spunk.”

Quickly Suzy adopted the position and I knelt behind her and started to lick her gorgeous anus, and immediately a stream of lovely white spunk ran out as I lapped her anal ring. As I mentioned at the beginning of this tale, everyone who goes to Chris & Sophie’s parties has to be bi-sexual, and Suzy and I have been having sex with other women (and each other!) for several years, and enjoy lesbian sex just as much as being speared with big thick cocks.

When I had finished drinking the contents of her arse, I eased the butt plug out of her cunt and was about to replace it in her arse when she stood up and grabbed my wrist. “Can’t have you arriving at the party unprepared for action, lover! Bend over there, let’s see that gorgeous bum of yours.”

I laughed, but knew better than to argue with my gorgeous friend when she was this turned on. No sooner had I dropped my skirt than she pushed me against the basins and her mouth locked onto my clitoris and her tongue played frantically with it. She wrestled the butt plug out of my hand and started to insert it gently into my arse – we had shared cocks and toys so many times in our sexual adventures that we had long since given up worrying about where dildos or plugs had been before they entered our bodies. In the bar, Suzy had played with my cunt whilst she was being buggered, and the stranger behind me had squeezed and excited my nipples, and so it only took a few seconds for Suzy’s lovely tongue to bring me to another orgasm. And as soon as my juices flowed out, she used them to lubricate the butt plug and then quickly drove it right into my waiting anus.

“Now, really cum for me, darling!” she whispered, and she worked the plug around inside me and slipped two fingers into my excited cunt and instantly found my G-spot and in only a few seconds I was thrashing wildly and crying out in bliss as she took me over the top.

After a few minutes to recover, we helped each other wash and dress, but as I went to remove the plug from my arse, she put her hand on mine to stop she me and whispered, “Leave it in, lover, I brought that one specially for you.” As she was speaking, she opened her handbag and brought out another butt plug – I almost screamed when she produced it.

“I know, isn’t it gross!” Suzy laughed. “I order it from America – clearly they have massive arses there! It’s 4.5 inches in diameter – that one in you is 3.5 inches – and this one in 6 inches long compared with 4.5 inches with your one. But I haven’t managed to get it in yet, so I want you to do it for me, lover.” As she was speaking, she got out a tube of lube and said, “Put lots on, this is going to stretch even me to the limit.”

I spread the lube on my fingers and worked lots of it into her bum – she moaned with pleasure, I had done this many times to her and knew how to make it pleasurable. Having lubed the plug liberally, I said sharply, “Hold your buttocks apart!” She pulled them apart and I eased the tip into her anal ring and said, “Sure?” “Oh God yes, fill me Georgie, please, do it now!”

And without hesitating, I firmly pushed the massive dildo into her bowels – she let out a huge groan, half pain, half pleasure, but the monster was into her.

“Jesus H Christ, that is unbelievable! Thank you darling, you have to have one of these, I’m going to order another one tomorrow for you, then you are coming to my place and I’ll bend you over the back of the sofa and sell tickets to friends to come and watch you as you beg for mercy! Now come on girl, time for the orgy – all those lovely cocks and cunts await us, let’s get to them!” She stood up, but her knees buckled and I just caught her in time.

“God Almighty, this plug is out of this world – wow! But the good news is that by the time we get to the party, I’m going to be ready for even the biggest black cock in the room! OK Georgie, I’m fine now, let’s go!”

I had to prop up my filthy friend who could only stagger with the pressure of the huge plug up her bum, and the movement of the metal plug in my arse was unbelievably erotic – luckily a taxi came within a few yards and we poured ourselves into it, laughing and giggling.

Sophie is an heiress of the famous brewery family, and has a huge mansion overlooking Regents Park. She and Chris married a couple of years ago, and I met them at a Killing Kittens party a few months later – Sophie made love to me there, and then they took me back to their mansion and the three of us had a weekend of amazing lovemaking – Chris is one of the best hung men in London – really long and gorgeously thick! Since then, I had introduced them to Suzy and the four of us had become regular lovers, and Suzy and I were always invited to their parties.

By the time we arrived at the mansion, the party was well under way. Admission required you to know the code to enter on the gate, and once through that, Suzy and I tottered through the open front door to be greeted by the divine naked Sophie walking through the vast hall with her hand around an immense cock of an equally naked, tall black guy.

“Darlings, at last, we were getting worried, come in, come in!” Sophie cried out. “Love the outfits, but for God’s sake take them off and get some cock inside you. I’m just going to shag Clyde here, then we’ll catch up on your news. Come on lover,” she pulled Clyde’s cock and headed towards the staircase, “I need this weapon up my cunt NOW!”

We knew the form, and immediately headed for the library which was always used as an undressing room. As we came in, two beautiful young sweeties were wrapped in each other’s arms kissing passionately. Suzy and I grinned at each other and, before they could pull apart, had our arms around them and were kissing them.

The two young lovelies (it turned out they were Russian and only 18), jumped in surprise, but I said, “What are you doing still dressed, if Sophie catches you she’ll have you put in the stocks and whipped!”

They both looked scared, even more so when Suzy removed her clothes and shoes and started pulling off my boob tube. The taller blonde one said, “We don’t know what to do – this is our first time. Chris met us last week at Tramps and invited us tonight. Could you tell us what we should do?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.