Suzy and Georgie - Night on the Town - Cover

Suzy and Georgie - Night on the Town

Copyright© 2020 by richardthomas666

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My friend and I enjoy a great orgy and acquire two gorgeous lovers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration  

A night of serious sex

Suzy and I had met at school, and with each succeeding year of our friendship, the time we spent together had got wilder and wilder – Suzy was always the ringleader, but I was always willing to follow on with her wild ideas.

We are both 25 and we had just been away for two weeks together to the Maldives – amazing place and because we both had good jobs in the City of London, we could afford a luxurious cabin right by the sea with its own private beach. Object number one was to ensure we achieved an all-over tan, that was certainly achieved, we never unpacked our bikinis whilst we were there. And the second objective, you may guess, was to make sure that our tanned bodies were fucked continually by all the sexiest men we could lay our hands on. On arrival at the airport, Suzy zeroed in on our pilot and co-pilot who had a 36 hour layover before flying back – let’s say they had no rest for the entire 36 hours!

We had been back in London for a week when Suzy rang me on Thursday evening. “Hi Georgie!” she chirruped, and immediately I knew from her tone that a wild idea was about to be forthcoming.

“I’ve got an invitation to a party at Chris and Sophie’s for tomorrow night – all night – so you know what that means.”

Chris & Sophie were old friends and their parties – actually orgies would be a better description – were legendary and only the hottest guys and gals were ever invited, and the sex action was truly epic. They were both (a) hot, hot, hot and (b) completely bi-sexual, and expected their guests to be the same.

“Party starts at 10pm, so get out your dirtiest outfit – I’ve been shopping today and have something that will guarantee a big hot cock within 5 minutes of arrival.”

Having recovered from the excesses my body had been subjected to in the Maldives, I knew that I was ready to show off my lovely tanned body whilst being fucked by some seriously well-endowed studs. “Sounds perfect – do you want to come to my place and we’ll get a cab from here?”

“Let’s meet up for a drink first – let’s say 9pm at Bar241. It should be quite quiet as most of the men should be watching the football international. See you tomorrow – remember, your hottest gear and a thorough douching!”

I got to bed early that night – I knew we were off to an exhausting orgy the following night and I was going to need all my energy.

On the Tube coming home on Friday I decided what my outfit was going to be – going to Chris & Sophie’s party meant that clothes stayed on for a very short time, so make it simple – my new black latex boob tube and my knee length latex split skirt, and my six inch heels (I am 5’10” tall, so the heels allow me to dominate any men – always a good thing).

I gave myself plenty of time to thoroughly douche my anus – always lots of anal sex guaranteed at this party - bathe and put on the warpaint, then called a cab and set off to the West End. Bar241 was in a small mews in Belgravia, and if you weren’t a member or with one, you would never get it. However, I swiped my membership card at the door and strolled in and wandered over to the bar, where Harry was serving. As Suzy had guessed, it was nearly empty, just a couple of good-looking guys at either end of the bar, probably waiting for someone.

I ordered a Gin Sling and as I did so, Suzy waltzed in and greeted the room loudly – she looked fucking sensational, even Harry, who was usually a model of calm, looked amazed. Because she was wearing a red minidress which was fishnet at the back and sides, so everything but the front of her delicious body was effectively on show – no bra or knickers! And the dress was low cut at the top so her lovely boobs (36EE) were almost hanging out. And it was so short that it only reached to about four inches below her smoothly shaved pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.