Country Boy, City Girl Book III - Cover

Country Boy, City Girl Book III

Copyright© 2020 by Mushroom

Chapter 63

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 63 - The final chapter of Pete Culver as he leaves the Marine Corps, and has to start a new life for himself.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Romantic   Crime   GameLit   Historical   Black Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Small Breasts   Geeks   Prostitution  

We went into a few clubs and danced. It was a lot of fun, and after about 45 minutes we would move on to the next. Finally, we were on the main road, and Mandy said she wanted to see the other street again. As we walked down I teased her if she wanted to go into Club Bamboo again, and she made a face at me. “Thanks, sweetie. But I think once was enough for that particular one. Any others that you know of?”

We went into Club Paradise, and she snuggled up against me as we sipped our drinks and watched the girl on the stage. She was tiny and was maybe an A cup. Mandy told me that she moved very nicely, and reminded her of Peggy when they had first met. I chuckled and said that there was a similarity in body shape if nothing else.

“Mandy, do you sometimes miss being with other girls?” I softly asked her.

“Uh, kinda? I guess what I miss is the softness. With another girl, it’s different. But I do still like looking, just as I like looking at guys. And with another girl, there was not as much of a sense that I had to perform for others. A lot of the guys I have been with, they liked showing me off I guess. So they wanted me to dress how they wanted, and do my hair up how they wanted, things like that.”

“Yeah, ‘Trophy Girlfriend’ is what they wanted. A young, hot girl at their side or in their bed, to make others jealous.”

I felt her squeeze my arm, and in a soft voice say “But now you are the one with the hot younger girlfriend.” But I could tell how she said it that she was teasing.

“Yep, and they can all be jealous. But here is the difference, I have loved the hot young girl since she was still only an annoying younger sister. And was only showing the signs of the hottie she would eventually become.”

Mandy giggled and leaned in to kiss my cheek, and hugged my arm even tighter. We then spent the next ten minutes until we finished our drinks talking about the bodies of the two girls we saw dancing on the stage. We then left and decided to wander back to the hotel.

We were taking a back way to Gate 2 when I saw a new club I had not remembered seeing before. I stopped and looked, and realized it was the abandoned one I had found with Frannie during my first visit many years before. I mentioned to Mandy I had been here before, but that bar had always been closed. She asked me if I was sure, and I nodded and pointed to the hotel next door.

“Yep, I discovered it with Frannie actually. She and her boyfriend later used that hotel next door until it closed a few months later. But it looks open now and thriving, I bet the bar opening had something to do with it. Probably an agreement between the two.”

We stood at the corner and watched, and Mandy asked how that would work. “Well, as you saw most of the girls here are from the Philippines. They come here for a year or two, then go home. The bar that brings them in generally has rooms in a hotel for them to live in, I bet the girls all live there. And many bars also have such arrangements if the girls are turning tricks as they work. But I don’t think that is the case here, as I have yet to see any girls leading guys from the bar into the hotel. Either that, or it is a slow night.

We each had a cigarette as we watched, and more than a few guys came in and out, but none went next door. Although I did see two girls leave the hotel together and walk off down the street. Mandy looked at me and I laughed. “Even bar girls, strippers, and hookers take nights off. I bet they worked an earlier shift, and are doing what most others would do. Dinner and maybe a club.”

At this, Mandy said she was curious. So I hugged her and smiled, and led her into the place. Now even from the outside, it was a bit different. For one, it was cleaner and well lit. And instead of some pretentious name like “Club New York”, “Club Sensual”, or “Club Passion”, it was simply called “Cheers”. With a sign just like one from the TV series. And instead of a guy and one or two girls trying to get in customers, it was just two girls. And as we walked up, they both smiled at us and asked if we wanted to go inside.

“Can I go in as well?” Mandy asked, and they both laughed. “Sure, but if you want more than a drink, just ask for Martha.” Both girls giggled, so we headed inside. And that was a surprise also. It was actually very clean, and looked rather nice. We stood just inside and looked around. Across from us was the stage, and it also looked clean a good size, with decent lighting and a good quality sound system. And the girl on the stage looked better than average. Each of the booths was also high and arranged to give each a view of the stage, but also a degree of privacy. Plus a small but well-lit dance area off to the side near a set of wood doors.

We took a seat, and after ordering drinks I noticed a couple coming in through the doors. I pointed that out to Mandy and said that is why we saw nobody going to and from on the outside. “See, they have a door from here right to there. That is actually smart, no reason to go outside. Both more discrete, as well as better in bad weather.”

“So these girls really are hookers?”

“Yep, at least some of them are. If this is like most I have seen, at least half are hookers, the rest are just dancers.” When the girl brought us our drinks, Mandy asked her who Martha was. “Oh, she is on stage next.” I paid and noticed that here they were doing three song sets. The first was the girl dancing in something skimpy, then during the second she would strip off her top, and only in the last half of the third song did she get nude.

I also mentioned to Mandy that the sound and lighting was very good also. “Mike would love this place, the lighting and sound is first-rate.”

“Yes, much better than any of the other clubs we went to. And they actually use them right, and this is not just a Sears stereo hooked up to big speakers. Whoever owns this did a real professional job of it.”

At that time the DJ who we could see through the window was a middle-aged lady announced in accented but understandable English that we should applaud for Nancy, and to welcome Martha to the stage. And wow, she was a cute little thing.

“Pete, they have to be 18 to do this, right?”

“Yep, same as back home.”

“If I didn’t know better, I would say she was 16. I bet if sis was from the Philippines, she would look the same way.” I looked closer and nodded, her body was almost the same as a 15 year old or so Linda. But her hair was jet black, whereas Linda was more a medium brown. And when her top fell to the floor, her nipples and areola were both very dark and puffy.

We held hands and had our drinks as we watched Martha dance. The first one was fast and energetic, “Cherry Pie” by Warrant. And the second song was “Sledge Hammer”, by Peter Gabriel. But now I was paying attention as the girl in the DJ booth moved to the third song, and said to Mandy that this music was live, and they knew what they were doing.

“A lot of these clubs just use tapes, you can tell by the transitions the DJ is really working as a DJ and not faking it. And some of these songs are fairly new, you can go into some clubs and hear them playing tapes they made five and six years earlier. Whoever made this club knew what they were doing.”

The third song was “Tears in Heaven”, by Eric Clapton. The DJ turned the lights down low except for the blue ones, and Martha did a great job. Even Mandy said she looked fantastic and wondered if she was a hooker also. I moved my hand to her thigh and teased that she could always ask her, I would wait down here until they finished. And I got the slap I expected on the arm, and Mandy said she would never do that. “But remember Mandy, the girl at the front did mention to ask for Martha, so I bet she is.”

Finally, Martha finished, and we were almost finished with our drinks when Martha actually walked up to the booth. She gave a shy smile and asked if she could join us. I stood, and soon she was sitting between us.

The waitress came almost immediately after, and I ordered another round of drinks for us all. And I was a bit surprised when she brought them, and Martha’s cost only a little more than ours did. I looked at her, and she smiled. “Oh, girl drinks cost more, but not as much as at most places. Also, we have a little alcohol. Here, taste!” She handed it to Mandy first, then to me. Sure enough, I could taste some whiskey in it, but not a lot. “We do this all night so not have a lot cause we not want to be drunk, but at least some.”

We sat and talked, and it seemed like she was indeed flirting with both of us. I mentioned that this place must be new, as I did not remember it from when I was here before. “Oh yes, less than a year ago. Mike and Itsuko opened it last year, this the best club I ever work at.”

“So, do you just dance here Martha?” Mandy asked, and I grinned as I saw something cross her face and she turned. “Oh no, I do all here. In fact, I come over because I was told you might be looking for a girl. Most of the girls will not leave with other girls, even though they sometimes come into my room at night. But I will, and the waitress said you might be interested. Do you like me, Mandy?”

Now for one of the few times, I saw Mandy flustered. I chuckled softly and explained that this was her first time in Okinawa and that Mandy was my girlfriend and I had brought her in because the club caught our attention. “Oh, so you do not like girls?”

Mandy reached out and rested her hand on the back of Martha’s. “Actually, I like them very much, Martha. But I’m with Peter here, and nobody else but him. But if that was not the case, I admit you are very lovely and very tempting.”

Martha smiled and actually looked a little shy. “Thank you, cause I can tell you mean that. So you have had girlfriends in the past?”

“Oh yes, one I was with for over a year. My first lover was another girl, and I still like girls. But am with Pete alone, now.”

“Ah, you like couple who own club then. But they do play with others, not just each other. But they are mostly just for the other, only occasionally with others. But both are good lovers, and good people.”

“You make love with both of them?” Mandy asked.

“Uh-huh, I love them both. I was the first girl for Itsuko, she very tender most times. She like sexy Auntie, who is not my Auntie.” She giggled, and I glanced into the DJ booth again. She was maybe in her early 30’s or even 40’s, but it could be hard to tell on Asian women. But she did look good, and I noticed that Mandy and Martha were still holding hands.

We were finishing our drinks and had seen couples had been using the dance floor off and on since we got there. I leaned in and whispered if Martha liked to dance with others, and she smiled and nodded. I saw Mandy look at me, and asked Martha how much to have a dance on the dance floor.

“Oh, we never charge for that! Mike, he put this in because we ask him to, if we dance with another it is because we want to. We never do it for money.”

“Well, I bet if you asked Mandy, she would like to dance with you.”

Martha grinned, and turned and looked at Mandy, who nodded. I told them to go ahead, and soon was watching them together. It was kind of strange, as Martha was 5 foot nothing. So in a way, in the soft light, it was almost like watching Mandy and her sister together.

They were out there for four songs, the last two were slow ones and they held each other tight. And I swear I saw a few gropes and fondles being exchanged. Finally, they returned hand in hand, and Martha was again between us as I waived to the waitress and held up three fingers.

Both girls were a bit flushed, and I saw they were holding hands under the table. “Pete, Martha told me a lot about this place, it is more than you ever told me.”

“What do you mean, baby?”

She whispered something to Martha, who grinned and they both moved over a bit putting more room between us. Martha then reached and pulled on the seat back, and I watched in amazement as a small compartment opened up, the cushion folding down to reveal a small tray. Condoms, baby wipes, baby oil, and a few other things inside of it.

Martha giggled, and picked up the bottle of baby oil, and asked if I wanted an example. I laughed softly and shook my head. “Thank you, Martha. But no, like my girlfriend I am only with her. I have seen similar, but never so well organized as in here.”

Mandy grinned and said that her sister would have loved this place. I chuckled and nodded, imagining Linda at a place like this. “Yes, she would have. You use this much, Martha?”

“Oh yes, is nice sometimes, takes less time than going next door. And some guys who come here are married, so will not go to bed with us. But will let us use our hands. See, look over there, Nancy is playing now.”

I nodded her head to the side. And sure enough, it was the girl who had been on stage before her. And I could only see a bit of the guy she was with, the booths did make it hard to see into them, mostly I saw her side. But I saw that sure enough, her shoulder was moving up and down, and his head was resting on her shoulder. And a minute later she moved her other hand so she was holding him, and her motions stopped.

Martha giggled and said that was $20 for her. I admitted it was something many guys enjoyed, and if this had been open when I was here I would have visited myself. Mandy grinned and said she would have also. Martha grinned and said it was a shame we were only visiting.

We chatted and flirted as we finished our drinks, and with a hug and kiss for both of us, Martha admitted she had to get ready to go on stage again. And hand in hand, Mandy and I headed back into the night.

“Wow, she has almost no shame, Pete. She told me so many things, and she really does enjoy that. That girl really is a nympho, and just loves sex. She really wanted me too, she kept trying to get me to take her to the hotel the entire time we danced.”

“And were you tempted?”

“Uh, yes. If I had joined the military and came here, I would have been hard-pressed to not want to go up with her. She even teased me if I had ever ‘Eaten Oriental’ before. I think I surprised her when I admitted my first girlfriend was Korean, and we had been lovers as long as we had been. I thought it was almost strange how she paid more attention to me, but she said she prefers other girls but likes both. I told her I prefer guys, but also like both.”

We were almost at Gate 2 Street when she turned and faced me, and pulled me in tight, and gave me a tight hug. “Pete, I was tempted too, I must admit. She even said she would be open to both of us if needed. Do you want to?”

I reached up and ran my fingers through her hair, and looked into her eyes. “OK, this is tricky. Would I want to, as a man? Of course, I remember my night with you and Holly still. But this would also be for you, as you could have both of us. But as Pete, I have to admit no. Maybe it is me being possessive, but I only want to be with you and to have you only with me. Is that a bad thing, baby?”

Mandy smiled and hugged me tighter. “No, not at all. Because you said you with me first, and only than me with you. And yes, I agree. That is all I want also, to be with you, and you with me. But I have to admit it was tempting, and if you said yes I would do whatever you wanted. But she was sexy, and I bet she is a little wildcat in bed.”

“Well, they do not call them ‘Ell Bee Eff Em’s’ for nothing. ‘Little Brown Fucking Machines’. I’ll admit, after Linda, I had been with a few. And I bet most that come here to work like that really do enjoy it. But in the end, it was just sex. This place can be like a sexual Disneyland that way. Their attitude is unlike that in the US. Outside the gate of almost all bases you will find clubs like that, and steam baths and massage parlors. And while illegal, the government does nothing to stop them, so long as they are not painfully obvious. And you will not find girls working on the streets, like back home.”

By this time we were at the gate, and after showing our ID we went on in and headed to the hotel. Mandy had me shower first, and I was laying in bed when she finished her shower and joined me. Mandy crawled right against me, and after along deep kisses took me in her hand and started to stroke me as our tongues caressed each other.

Then with little pause, she hiked her thigh across my hips and lowered herself down onto me. I held her hips in my hand as she moved up and down, and she was so wet. It was obvious that the evening had excited her, and I asked if she really wanted Martha.

“Yes, but not enough to give you up. Pete, I’m serious, I only want you, now and forever. Oh, it’s nice to fantasize about her, and I will not deny I will more than likely masturbate while thinking of Martha. But like you only want to be with me, I only want to be with you.”

We made love for only about ten minutes, and I was barely able to hold off long enough to feel her orgasm starting when I came myself. We held and kissed each other, and soon were drifting off to sleep.

Early the next morning we woke to the alarm, and after showers got dressed and walked downstairs for breakfast. Then back up to the room, where we got dressed for the opening. I was in my suit, and Mandy was in a lovely light blue dress that rested below her knees. We drove to the center, and I got a big hug from Dottie when I went inside.

I introduced her to Mandy, and after she introduced me to Mark Zimmer, the guy doing her old job. We went to the office and went over the day. At 10 the ceremony would start, and then after speeches the official dedication.

We were meeting the other people present when I heard my name called. I looked, and it was Riku. We exchanged hugs, and I introduced him to Mandy and I said I was surprised he was here. “Oh, I would not miss it. We donated the money for the plaque inside, they are one of our biggest customers now. And I remember that you two started all of this. I am sad I never got a chance to meet him, but he should be remembered.”

We drank soda and mingled, and I was surprised that more than a few came up that I remembered from years ago. It seems that my timing was just right, and many of the old crew had returned to the island for another deployment at this time.

There were about three hundred outside when we took the stage. First Dottie was brought up, and she talked about the “Crazy Air Force guy and Marine” who proposed this organization, and how the first convention had exceeded all expectations.

“We even had to open the original facility early, because the Fire Marshall was complaining we were exceeding the capacity of the main exchange. That is when I knew this would be a success. And as most of you know, it has since gone island-wide and worldwide. But it all started right here, because of Fred. And that is why we are here today, to honor the memory of Fred and to dedicate the Major Fredrick Langberg Memorial Center. Now we have one more speaker, he was also here at the start. Pete, get on up here. Everybody, it is indeed a pleasure to introduce not only my friend but the other founder of this organization. Sergeant Peter Culver.”

I went up and we exchanged hugs, and I smiled and went to the microphone. “Retired” I added, which got several laughs. I then went on to describe how Fred had really started it all, I had joined about a year after that. I simply had some contacts, which I used to help him expand it even more.

“But what you see here, this was all his idea. I simply took over after he left, and did all I could do to keep it going. And yes, I have helped keep it going since then. For those that have not seen them, I have released several videos involving games, and if you look at the second one, every player in the game was in uniform, one of them was Fred. And Fred was directly involved in that also, we always carefully stacked the audience with folks from Edwards Air Force base, and other units in and around LA. And in the two most recent ones I have done in Idaho, I made sure that Mountain Home Air Force base was well represented also. Yes, I’m retired now. But I will always maintain my connection to the military, and involve you all whenever possible.”

There was a lot of applause, and I held my hands up. “But we are here for Fred. Yes, Fred was my friend, and I was crushed when I heard he was lost. For those that do not know, we wrote an adventure together. It was made for TSR, and became the center of a set they created for new players. Well, TSR has since republished it for the second edition rules and donates all profits from the sale to the MWR to help keep these facilities running. And this is the best memorial for Fred. To know that these facilities remain open, dedicated to introducing others to games, and sharing his love for them.”

I introduced the Air Force General who then wrapped it all up, then the tarps were removed and the Major Fredrick Langberg Memorial Center was officially opened. We then moved inside, where a smaller ceremony was held. Riku explained how all profits they got from the sales of my videos through them were being donated to the MWR also. He then unveiled the plaque. It was bronze, and featured Fred’s face in profile on the right side, in his garrison cover, Major’s Leaf on display. Of course Fred never ran a game in uniform, and when he left the island he was only a Captain. But I understood the idea was to show he was indeed in the military.

And on the other side of the plaque was a table with five people on it, Fred at the head facing the viewer behind the DM screen, hand extended and dice leaving his hand. I looked at it and felt a chill. I was looking at it, and Riku and Dottie both came up next to me. “Remember that, Pete?” Dottie softly asked.

I shook my head, and she laughed. Riku smiled and pointed to a picture on the wall nearby, and I went over and looked. It was the same thing but reversed and showing Fred’s left side. To Fred’s right was first Frannie, then myself. Then on the other side, Jacki and next to her a gal I barely remembered named Carla. I have no idea who the guy is next to me was though. I pointed them all out and named them, and saw Dottie making notes. “I remember, that was maybe a month after I had joined. Fred was doing articles for the base newspaper and was working even then to get the convention started. I had no idea seeing the bronze that was me, though.”

“We did that on purpose, the only one recognizable is Fred.”

“As it should be, and doing what he loves. Riku, do they still have the mold for this?”

“No, they used the lost wax process. But they still have the model.”

“OK, I want three more of them. I want one for Butler and another two for Edwards and Mountain Home. And keep them handy, you may end up getting others. I want everybody to remember that Fred is the one that got all this started.”

They thought that was a great idea, and Riku said he would start on it after he got back. The PR guys then took several pictures of us, and I pointed out who all was in the photograph. I then told them that although I had no idea what Carla’s last name was or the other guy, I said who Jacki and Frannie were, and where they were stationed.

Soon we were at the Officer’s Club having lunch with the General, and he admitted that it was a good thing we had created. “I had heard about you of course, Sergeant Culver. And now I can see why you have those pins on your jacket. You are unlike most Marines I know.”

I laughed, and said “Because I am not full of myself? Yep, that never was my style, sir. If you get a chance, you can see the video I made at a theater in LA. I’m proud first and foremost of having been in uniform. During the first one, I realized at the last minute we had not done the National Anthem and caused my producer a moment of panic when I broke the schedule and just did it. A tradition I still do to this day, now including a JROTC color guard. The second one there was only military on the stage, and I still do that today. Just the fact somebody volunteers to serve is what I care about, not the branch they pick.”

“Well, you show it well, and I have seen those before. When Mr. Zimmer said he wanted to invite you as a speaker, I was unsure. But he was right. You talked about your friendship with him, and about how all this was done by Major Langberg. And I know you did a lot more, but this today is about him today, and you showed that. He handed me your second video, and it was obvious that the military is what you love. My wife even cried at your final speech, it was obvious how much leaving the military hurt you. And the love you still show us to this day is obvious. It’s a shame you had to leave as you did.”

We talked for a bit more, and then afterward we headed back to the center. Once there, Dottie pulled me to the counter and had me sign everything I was involved in making they had for sale. As well as calling on the PA, so I spent another hour signing books and adventures owned by people who were just there. And had Mandy right next to me, as I insisted they all knew she was my main illustrator.

Mandy even laughed when I took her hand, and grabbing a box off the shelf she and Riku joined me and five others in a game of Dungeon. Several reporters took more photographs of that, and we had a good time. And Riku won. Finally, it was getting late, and Riku invited us to dinner.

We got into his car, and he took us to a hibachi place out off of the highway. The two of us caught up on what had been going on in the last few years, and he was impressed that I had largely started a computer company from scratch. It was great talking with him again, and thankfully he had email also, so we exchanged addresses and promised to keep in better touch this time.

The next three days were largely spent the same way. I took her to all of the tourist sites I knew, including the Peace Park, the old World’s Fair site, Ie Shima, and even some skin diving off of the Kadena Seawall.

And it was a delight showing her some of the things she had not expected. Like showing her some “Sensitive Plants” I knew about near one of the tombs, and the delight on her face as when after touched the leaves all folded in on themselves. Or the photos I took of her with a hermit crab crawling on her hand.

We even had fun when we went skating on Wednesday. We got a few looks, as Americans were somewhat unusual here. But about twenty minutes in, the DJ made an announcement, and I heard him say “Amanda-san”, and continue speaking for a bit longer. Mandy grinned at me, and said that he had announced they had special guests, and that we were their “special friends from America”. And during the rest of the session, several would smile and bow their heads to us.

And during one break, three girls came up as we sipped sodas and shyly thanked us for being there and that they were glad to meet us. And I could tell she really won them over when Mandy spoke to them in Japanese, and we soon had a crowd of teenage girls coming to talk to Mandy.

She even was brought to the microphone towards the end and said how happy she was to finally come over here and meet her Japanese friends. And that she was glad that skating was something that could bring so many people together from all over the world. And I think her knowing Japanese surprised many of them.

Most evenings we hit up a club or two, or just walked through one of the neighborhoods. But finally, things were winding down, and it was time to go home. She again marveled at the experience as we took off, and headed back over the Pacific on our way home. I had considered stopping in Tokyo and spending a few days there. But we had already been gone for over a week, and we could not afford another four days that such a trip would need to do it right.

We spent most of the next two days back recovering from the trip and jet-lag. And then, it was right back to work. The big auction was in two weeks, and I had already moved everything I had wanted to sell at it to the old factory. And the last several loads from Idaho were full of similar items, much of it older equipment that Rod said was now excess as what we had picked up was newer, better, or both.

We had even added in some other things. Like two of the four trailers, and two of the box trucks. I had bought out four more computer stores and one business supply store where I partnered with Becky. She wanted the higher end printers they had in inventory, I wanted the lower end printers. So together we bought them out, then what we did not need we added to the auction. I was going through the factory with Mandy and the couple that was running the auction, checking everything in the catalog that they were going to use. And the last five pallets were not included, those were last minute things I had picked up and added. We went over them, assigned opening bids, and it was all ready.

As the auction was starting the next morning at 9, we decided to stay with Holly and Dan the night before. The girls went off to get dinner as Dan and I relaxed and had beers. About 30 minutes later we could hear them both laughing as the door opened, and Mandy started laying out packages of Chinese food, as Holly brought plates and beers for her and Mandy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.