Country Boy, City Girl Book III - Cover

Country Boy, City Girl Book III

Copyright© 2020 by Mushroom

Chapter 61

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 61 - The final chapter of Pete Culver as he leaves the Marine Corps, and has to start a new life for himself.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Romantic   Crime   GameLit   Historical   Black Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Small Breasts   Geeks   Prostitution  

Most of the next two weeks, I was busy with helping integrate some new servers onto the Internet side, and it was a good thing I had held onto those SGI machines and even managed to acquire more. Turns out they were almost made to host WWW servers, and almost all of the porn companies now had a “Web Page” that was hosted on one. And Jack had delivered us twenty tapes, they were using a new codec so Sue was busy replacing everything on all of their servers.

Jack was even surprised to see Mandy there in the office. He went and tried to give her a hug, and I will give her credit for that. I was talking with Sing when Jack came in and gave the tapes to Bunny, as Mandy was talking with her. I watched all that out of the corner of my eye, and saw that he was trying to flirt with her, and Mandy was cool but polite in response. I asked Sing to excuse me for a moment, and went up and shook his hand, then rested my hand on Mandy’s shoulder. And Jack may still be a bit of a jerk at times, but he was never stupid. He understood almost immediately what the situation was, and shortly afterwards made his departure.

Mandy took me to her office, where she again pushed me onto the couch, and sat in my lap and kissed me deeply. I asked her if she was alright, and she just smiled and nodded. “Oh, I am glad you had warned me he came by occasionally, so it was not a total surprise for me. He came and rested his hand on the back of mine, and said he had missed me. I removed it, and said I was taken, and not available. He got the hint fast, and then he was telling me about seeing Linda a few times in the last few years. I had just finished telling him that she worked as the manager of an office complex when you came up.”

She then kissed me deeply, and after letting just the tips of our tongues caress each other for a moment she pulled back. “And lover, putting your hand on my shoulder like that was perfect. I am not sure if you saw, but his eyes narrowed just a tad when you put your hand on my shoulder, and I covered it with mine. He then got exactly what I meant when I said I was taken, and you made it obvious who had taken me. I don’t think we have to worry about Jack trying that ever again.”

We kissed for a few more minutes, and as she was cuddled against my chest as we regained our breath before returning to work, I quietly asked her if that means she had no more interest in Dodger Dogs. And as I expected she slapped my chest, and hard! But also started giggling, and said “No! Absolutely not!” She kissed me again, and continued to giggle as we held each other.

“Pete, I’m pretty sure you know exactly what happened between us. We got it on three, no wait. Four different times. And yes, he is about ten inches, and actually just about the same thickness of those hot dogs. Really skinny, but so long. And to be blunt, he sucked as a fucker.” I snorted, and she looked into my eyes with a twinkle in her own. “Just, kinda like shoved it in and just moved it in and out. And I kinda kept hooking up with him because I was not getting it from anybody else. About the only good thing is that I taught him what you had shown me. After we finish, leave it inside and do not just pull out and roll away. And to be honest, he never really slipped out of me. But, his girth was so skinny it was not all that much to feel. And if he pushed all the way inside, it kinda hurt. Like, he would be hitting the back wall and be trying to bang it farther into my body. Like I told you and Becky all those years ago, I always thought you were perfect. Nice thickness, nice length, it feels like heaven when you are inside of me.” We kissed for a few more minutes, then returned to work.

It was finally the weekend, and the second one of the month. So on Saturday, I grabbed our bags and threw them into the trunk of Mandy’s car. And together, we drove to Parthenia. We were the first ones there, and we both hugged Peggy. And after skating for a few minutes, Mike took over as DJ for a bit and the two of them were doing their old couples routine.

Amber came in next, and I looked at her when she rested her hand on my shoulder and we watched them together. “Wow, they are so good together. A little rough, how long has it been?”

“Oh, I would say maybe two or three years. But they have been doing that since Mandy was 14, so I bet they hardly even have to think about it anymore. But I expect that will be changing soon, now that Mandy is back here to stay.”

I met Amber’s newest girlfriend, and the two of them got changed and joined Peggy and Mandy. Peggy gave her a hug, and introduced her to Mandy, and soon they were doing their routine as Amber skated next to them, mirroring whatever Peggy was doing as her girlfriend followed along behind them. Heather showed up a bit later, and even Pat and her son were there.

When the first couples skate started, I of course spent it with Mandy. She grinned at me and asked if it was going to be like in school, and I nodded. “Yeah, expect me with Peggy next, then likely Amber, Heather, and Pat. But I promise, you get the last one, baby.”

“So, are they all girlfriends also?” She said this with a grin, she was more curious than jealous.

“Well, kinda? I have been with Pat and Heather both, yes. As for Amber, think of it more like those times with Kimmie. We did some things, but as far as I am aware she is still both a lesbian, and a virgin.”

“And Kimmie is not?” she said with a grin.

“Oh, Kimmie told me she is not a virgin, but we have not really done anything since High School.”

“But you, I mean, she told me she spent almost a week with you...”

“Yep, and we cuddled a lot but that was really it. Mandy, she was your sister’s girlfriend, not mine. If you want, when we get home I can give you a full rundown of all I can remember of my past conquests. But just like I was a decade ago, I feel need to lay every female I know. You know I treasured what we shared, but I also would have been content just being with you. I have had lovers since then, certainly. But not really all that many. Since things ended with Becky, I have really been single much more than I have been with someone.”

I saw a look in her eyes, and Mandy softly said “I’m sorry Peter, I guess I just never realized. All the time I have known you really, you always seemed to have somebody.”

“Well, that’s because most of the time we were together it was your sister. Or you and Holly, or Becky. After that, I really did just kinda date a bit, but was mostly single. I guess you did not see that, since you were not around. And no, look in my eyes Mandy, that was not my accusing you of anything. Just stating how things were, please do not feel guilty.”

“Sorry, it’s just that when you hit me with that at the wedding, I realized you were right. I was only seeing things from my side, thinking you were playing with me. I did not see how things might have looked from your side.”

“Well, we just have to make sure that does not happen again my love, that’s all.”

Well, when the next couple skate came up, it was Amber that came up and took my hand. I saw Mandy skate off the rink as we skated off together. “So, is nice to finally really meet Mandy. I take it you are serious?”

“Oh yes, after a long time. How about you?”

“Oh, we will see. We only started dating a couple of weeks ago, I’m her first girlfriend so this is all new to her. Honestly? I don’t think it will last, but I will enjoy being with her while we are together.” I nodded, being familiar with how that was. Ah, you be young, single, and simply “playing the field”. The funny thing is, while most do that in their teens, I didn’t go through that phase until I was in my mid to late 20’s.

A bit later I grinned, and realizing it was the perfect timing when a “Triple Skate” was called, I came up behind Pat and took her hand in mine. She grinned and kissed my cheek, and I said to her son that he was a good skater now. He proudly said his mom and Amber had been teaching him, and I said I could tell. Pat and I talked about how we were doing, and I saw that Mandy and Heather were skating together.

“I take it by the look on your face that that you are off the market now?”

“What makes you say that, Pat?”

“Well, other than recognizing the lovely Amanda from the photos of her you showed me? The way you two look at each other is a large clue. I can tell that you two are head over heels for each other, and I could not be happier.”

“What about you?”

“Oh, I’m still with Marcus. Why do you, oh, wait. Oh, you would not know, would you. Baby, Marcus had his right knee destroyed about four years ago. Wrong place, wrong time, he was hit in the knee in a random drive-by. He wears a brace and can do most things, but he can’t skate, nor can he dance other than slow ones. That’s why he never joins us. He’s a sweet man, but he ran track at USC so I understand. It hurts him inside that he can’t do this, but he loves both of us so much he will never try and stop us. He is even acting as a coach for my son, who’s getting to be quite a b-ball player and runner.”

I grinned, and said I was glad. After it ended I hugged both of them, and I returned to Mandy. And as we skated, she said to expect an interrogation from Heather. When I raised my eyebrow, she nodded and grinned. “She asked all about us, and don’t worry, she’s happy. But trust me, she actually called Amber a ‘bitch’ for snagging the first skate with you.” I laughed, and she turned effortlessly in front of me and with my hands on her hips and hers around my neck we enjoyed the music and being together until they called the next couple skate.

And sure enough, I think I could almost hear the echo of the DJ as Heather came up and grabbed my other hand. Mandy wiggled her fingers and moved off the floor, and I leaned over and kissed Heather’s cheek. And she honestly was happy for us, even though it turns out she was single again, and was hoping that we could have gotten together that weekend.

I shrugged, and she gave me a grin. “Well, what can I say? I was single again, you were single I thought, so I guess I just kinda thought we might get together and enjoy being single together.” I laughed at her silly logic, and also admitted to myself that if this had been a month ago I might well have done exactly that. Spending the rest of the weekend with and in Heather.

“Well, sorry but I am taken now.” She smiled at me, and actually rested her head on my shoulder and softly said she was glad.

“I know we were never really possible after I lied to you as I did, but those times we were together will always be a fantastic memory for me. And you better be good to her. And if she is ever bad to you, just threaten her that I might try and take you back if that happened.”

I laughed, and told her I did not think that would ever happen. And we continued to chat until the end of the last song. Heather kissed my cheek then skated off, and Mandy rejoined me. “She’s quite something, you know that? And it’s obvious that she really has a thing for you. Heck, when we were talking when you were with Pat it was obvious to me she was watching you. And dude, her high beams were on, big time. And I was worried I was too young for you.”

I looked into her face, and saw she was smiling. She then dropped my hand, skated out in front and did two spins before returning and skating backward in front of me again. “Ah, she’s teasing me,” I realized, and internally gave a sigh of relief.

“Well, if you must know, yes. I had been with Heather in the past.”

“Yeah, I got that. And also Pat, and Amber. You had quite a harem there for a while it seems.” Her grin was still there, but I could see something in her eyes. I leaned forward and kissed her softly.

“All in the past now, all in the past. But tell you what, after this we need to continue a tradition I started at the same time I started this little group. Any who want go to the Data Center follow us there when this wraps up, and then we hang out for an hour or so. As Head of Marketing, you should appreciate this is also a PR event. But after that, you pick a place, and we will go there and talk. OK, baby?” She smiled and nodded.

The final skate we were so close our bodies were almost touching, and at the end Mike even made the announcement that all were welcome to visit Orbit Communications. Pat came up and I hugged her and her son, and she said she had to head on home. The kissed my cheek and they both departed as we went to Mandy’s car.

“Wow, older women also I see. It was dark inside, but out here I could tell she is more than a few years older than you are. We do have a bit to talk about.” But she took my hand in hers and placed it on the gearshift so she could hold it as we drove, so I knew she was not upset. Just curious I think.

Once at the data center, Mandy quickly went into “PR Mode”. She hung around Blake, Sue, or anybody else who was giving a tour or explaining what all we did, and soaking it all in. I spent most of the time grilling hot dogs, and answering questions. And as usual we had a few more sign up, and more than a few took advantage of being here to pay their bill.

It was just before 5 when most left, and we headed off. We stopped at a Mexican place and got some food, then headed to of all places the Japanese Garden. The place had really been built up over the past few years. More than just paths, there were now buildings on the site, one I even recognized from Star Trek. Once we finished eating Mandy smiled and opened her door, and we both got out. And hand in hand, we walked around the grounds.

And after walking for a bit she had me sit on a bench looking out on a pond and sat in my lap. We had a soft kiss, then she asked for what all had happened. I looked into her eyes, and she was smiling. “I am really not jealous, just curious. Let’s just say that is behavior so unlike the Pete I thought I knew, and I want to learn more. A gal in her 30’s, and two that seem like they were barely out of High School. One of who is a lesbian. It’s peaked my curiosity.”

I sighed, and explained it all. First Heather, and how that had ended less than a mile away when the police knocked on the window as we were making out, and I found out she was really only 17. Mandy jerked her head up at that, and I chuckled ruefully. “Yeah, she had told me she was 18, but all we were doing was kissing. But that ended things really quickly.”

“Wow, what is it with you and underage girls, Pete? First sis when she was 14, then Heather. How far were you two going?”

“Honestly? We were just making out, not even like you and I had done that first date at the arcade. Just holding each other and kissing, nothing else. And yes, we did get more involved later. By then she really had turned 18. And, well, she’d been assaulted by her last boyfriend. I’ve been told by several gals I did the right thing, and helped show her that guys could be trusted. And that having that happen to her did not lesson her in my eyes. Even Holly said I did the right thing.”

Mandy nodded, and had a look in her eyes. I sighed and held her and said “Oh please, not you, too?” She looked at me and shook her head. “Oh, I had a few try. But remember, skater’s thighs. A thigh between the legs really hard tends to give them the hint that no means no. But I can understand, and I have helped friends in the same situation. The fact that you were gentle with her afterwards explains why she still wants to be with you now. You’re safe, and I can testify you are really gentle and sexy.” We kissed again, then she asked how we met.

That then moved to how I met Amber, and how we ended up together. “So you never really made love to her?”

“Well, we fooled around a bit, but that was it. Same thing I guess, I was a safe male she could experiment with. She tells me she is now bisexual curious, but I think she’s still a lesbian. But she did enjoy our play she said, and I guess that is a good thing.”

“Uh-huh. And at that age I was much the same way, in that I often was satisfied just making out and not really wanting anything else. And we both know at that age, most males are hormone machines. Oh, not you baby, I said most and not all. You never were that I remember. If I have to guess, Heather told her you were ‘safe’, so she decided to experiment with you a bit. And trust me, I have had the same. More than one girl when I was in college hooked up with me for the same reason. They were curious about other girls, and I had gotten the reputation somehow that they could go out with me, we could snog and fool around a bit, but I would not molest them. In that, we are almost mirrors of each other.”

Then I thought I would surprise her and said that Heather was bisexual, and all Mandy did was nod. “Oh, that I picked up on when we were talking. More than once I caught her checking out the girls, in the way a guy would. Not in the way of ‘Those are nice, what would it be like to have those on me?’, but ‘Those are nice, I wonder how they would feel in my hands?’. But no, lover mine. I have no interest in trying it with her.”

I chuckled and pulled her close so our foreheads and noses were touching, and I was gazing into her eyes. “That’s fine, I get it. And I would never ask, nor do I want that either. In fact, that month or so was a weird time in my life. All three of them were into women, or very curious about them. In fact, Amber and I later joked that we would make a great couple, as we had both been with Pat and Heather.” Mandy snorted and giggled.

“Really, her and Pat?”

“Uh-huh, let’s just say that in the chat rooms, the two of them still get friendly on occasion.”

“OK, you have told me that before, but I’m not sure if I get it. I mean, you have sex with others, but it’s just typing?”

“Uh-huh. Think of it like a story, where you and another are telling it together. Or like you are roleplaying one of my sexy adventures. You say what you do, they then say how they respond and what they do.”

“And they still do that?”

“Well, let’s just say that ultimately, it is really just interactive masturbation. You are miles or hundreds of miles away from the other person, so it’s only words on the screen. Heck, sometimes I have done all I could to turn somebody else on, get them to tell me they are masturbating and I will say I’m doing the same thing. But in reality, I’m just having my morning coffee and doughnut and doing nothing. It’s just something I’m doing for their pleasure.”

“OK, I get that. That is how you all met?”

Of course a bit later we headed on home, and Mandy dragged me upstairs where we took a shower together. But all we did was wash each other, even though I took great delight in making sure her breasts were very clean. Once done she put on what seems to have become a Culver Tradition, one of my dress shirts. I just slipped into sweats and a T. She then went and poured us each a drink, and had me sit in front of my computer and she sat next to me.

“OK, show me. I want to see how this all works.” I grinned, and logged in. She blinked when she saw I got notices saying that Chat_Mistress, Apple, Nemo, and EnVogue were all online. I laughed, and explained that was Sue, Pat, Heather, and Amber.

“As you see, I’m ‘IdahoMan’. We all use nicknames, or ‘nicks’ in here, no real names. In fact, it took me a week or so to figure out that Amber was EnVogue, and we had been fooling around in here during most of that.”

Of course, they were all in TorDUnlimited, so I popped in. And I heard Mandy giggle when she realized that EnVogue and Nemo were involved in a 69 in the room. All three sent me private messages, and I said hello back, and that Mandy was next to me.

She even giggled when in the room, Nemo described how she slid her fingers out of EnVogue, and wiggled them at me before slipping them back inside. Pat explained how it was a dare that EnVogue had to give somebody an orgasm. “In fact, that is why Nemo there is only toying with her.” About five minutes later Amber was announcing to the room she was in the rapture of her climax, and we all applauded softly. Of course, Amber decided to ask me next. I took a truth, and she asked me if I had ever been in a threesome, and what it was like.

I looked at Mandy, and she looked at me and said “Well? Inquiring minds want to know.” Of course, I knew she was curious as well. So I said it had happened exactly once. I had been with two women that I loved more than anything else in the world, and one night we all were together in the same bed. And that one was straight, but the other bisexual. The straight gal went first, and we went at it as the other gal watched us make love.

“Then she freaked out our friend. She said that she had been wanting to know how she tasted, which is why she had her go first. She then took my cock in her mouth and spent more than a few minutes licking her wetness off of me. The straight girl realized she had been played, but that nothing wrong was actually happening. The second girl then made love to me. I made love to both of those amazing women, but all they did was hug and kiss a bit, as well as hold hands.”

Everybody thought it was great, and Mandy had her head on my shoulder the entire time. “Wow, now I see what you mean. It was almost like I was there again, Pete. I see exactly what you mean, if I was alone and in the mood I might be masturbating myself while reading that.”

I grinned and told her to feel free if she needed it, but she stuck her tongue out at me and I selected some dude named “Dinger” to go next. He took a dare, and I told him to sit in the middle of the room and masturbate for us.

Mandy laughed, and when he tried to ask for a volunteer to help him, I said no. “Dude, the dare was to give a show by yourself. Otherwise, it’s not masturbation.” It was obvious his efforts to do so with his “10 inch tool” were largely pathetic, and less than five minutes later he left. We all laughed, and I picked one of the other guys. He took truth, so I had him describe what his first time with his second sexual partner was like.

And well, not the first time I had seen a guy in here describe an experience with another guy. But it sure surprised Mandy. “Wow, you’re not kidding that you all will talk about almost anything in there.”

“Well, we are largely anonymous. Pat, Heather, Amber and I all know who each other are, but I doubt anybody else does. Using nicks for many people lets them be more open. Heck, more than one straight gal in here has played around with other gals. I think that is ultimately what led to Pat being curious.”

Finally FliGuy finished, and the game continued. And I could tell that Mandy was really getting into it. “So, I know you told me Pat and Amber are dating others. This, this is not cheating?”

“Well, that can get tricky. If you ask me, so long as their partner is aware and it all remains in here most consider it just masturbation. Myself, I would not consider it cheating, so long as it only remains in here. It’s not much different than watching a movie, or reading a dirty book or story.” By now Apple had been given a dare, and it was her turn in the center of the room. But this was funny, as the gal who gave her the dare put in the center of the room a plunger, a cucumber, and a thick magic marker and said she had to use those.

Mandy was giggling as Pat unscrewed the handle from the plunger and used it to cover her breast, describing how she worked it so it could give it some suction if pulled. Then after sliding the magic marker into herself to get it damp she slid it into her ass. Then as expected used the cucumber to masturbate in a more conventional way. Alternating between sliding the magic marker, and pulling on the top of the plunger cup to apply some sucking motion to her entire breast.

“Wow, that is both incredibly hot, and incredibly kinky. What exactly are the rules in there?”

“Well, primarily nothing forced. And any player can simply say something is too uncomfortable to say or do. Say if the dare was to ask about a first sexual encounter and it was a rape. That is why we generally phrase them to imply any memory has to be consensual. Also, we never assign partners. I may ask Heather to have sex with somebody, but that person is her choice. And they have a right to refuse as well. This is all about fun, not hurting each other. No pain, although Pat for example likes being submissive in here at times, and a Dominant at others.”

Finally she very articulately described how she was having an orgasm, then used her tongue to clean up the cucumber before returning everything to the toy box in the corner. Apple then asked Nemo, and she took a dare. And it was that she had to give another player an orgasm.

And when I got almost immediately the message from Heather asking if I could play, I looked at Mandy. I saw her bite her lip, and she nodded. “Mandy, are you sure?”

“Go ahead, I want to see. Now I really am curious.” So I agreed, and Heather selected me in the room, and had me lie in the center. She then almost immediately took me into her mouth, and started to give me head, describing how she was slowly bobbing her head up and down, but only taking half of my length into her mouth. As she was doing this, I was explaining to Mandy that the general time limit was 15 minutes, but if agreed upon by the majority in the room an “overtime” of another 15 may be granted.

After only a few minutes of this, Nemo described how she moved up and sat on my lap, and using her hand grasped my cock and slowly worked the head into her “tight teen pussy”. Then with more than a little moaning and grunting worked it fully inside of her and started to rock her hips. Mandy was breathing a bit faster, and Heather was describing how wet she was and how she was dripping all over my shaft and bouncing faster and faster. I saw the time was almost up, so I moved my hands from her breasts to her ass and described how I was making her pump faster and faster, making her fuck me as fast as I could, hearing the squishing from her tight little cunt as I moaned deep, and thrust up into her and blasted her insides with my cum.

Heather then bent down to kiss me, and described how she could feel what I put inside flowing out and down her thigh as she went back and took her seat again. And I then followed.

I then said goodbye to everybody and left the room. Mandy was leaning back in her chair, and softly whistled. “Holy hell, that was one of the hottest things I’ve ever read in my life, Pete. But I gotta potty, refill and meet me in the living room?” I nodded as she handed me her glass, then I got a kiss as she left the office. I added more ice and refilled our drinks, and had just put them on the coffee table when she returned. I let her sit first, then handed her a glass and sat next to Mandy with my own.

“Wow, that was just so hot, Pete. Now I see what you meant earlier. I mean, I have read those dirty books they all passed around in school, and things like Penthouse Letters. But that was something else altogether. Do you do that often?”

“Hmm, when I was single, a couple of times a week I guess.”

“And it’s all like that?”

“Oh no, not at all.” I then explained that that was just one room of over a hundred of them. “They cover everything from BDSM, exhibitionism, swinging, cheating, lesbian, bisexual, in most of them we all just chat. That one, is kind of like a party room. It’s kind of unique in that the sex there is also out in the open for all to see. Where as at most places, it is hidden in private messages. But mostly, it’s just about having fun. Heck, you saw Nemo and EnVogue earlier. She had to give another an orgasm, and not have one herself. And Heather was having a blast teasing the hell out of her while doing it.”

“I could see that. I think I may want to give it a try. Is that alright, Pete?”

I turned and looked at her, and gave a smile. “OK, is this Mandy asking Pete, or is this the girl that thinks she needs my permission?”

“Both? Pete, if you say it is not, I will of course not do it. But I may want to watch you again in the future.”

I thought for a moment, and nodded. “How about this. If you want to try, or at any time in the future I want to go in, we always do it together. I can watch you over your shoulder like you did tonight, or we can both be in the room together. That will be entirely your choice by the way, not mine.” Mandy nodded, and asked what the restrictions were. “Oh, in there if you do not agree just say no. Somebody you do not like wants to play with you, say no. Somebody wants to tie you up and you do not want that, say no. Hard rules are no animals, nobody under 18, no scat, and no purposeful pain. No rape, no force, all parties have to agree. Also, no real life. Nothing in the room saying real names, even if you know it. Pat is always Apple, Heather is always Nemo, etcetera. And if anybody harasses you, let me know immediately, or those with the ampersand sign in front of their names. Those are the room moderators, and have the power to kick out anybody that violates the room rules.”

“But you did not have that sign in front of your name.”

I grinned and kissed her softly. “Because that’s my chat board. I am what they call the ‘Net God’ there. I literally have the power to kick out anybody I want, I can even ban them from the server. But only a few people know that is me. I rarely have to use that power, but a couple of times a week I do. We will also explore some of the other rooms. And once you get comfortable I will give you those same powers. But it works best if nobody knows that. Otherwise, they may never leave you alone.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.