Country Boy, City Girl Book III - Cover

Country Boy, City Girl Book III

Copyright© 2020 by Mushroom

Chapter 59

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 59 - The final chapter of Pete Culver as he leaves the Marine Corps, and has to start a new life for himself.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Romantic   Crime   GameLit   Historical   Black Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Small Breasts   Geeks   Prostitution  

We both stood there in shock, looking at each other. Mandy actually looked angry, and I probably looked confused. She started to turn away, and said she would go back and find a room somewhere else. And I have no idea what came over me, I just snapped.

“Mandy, what in the hell do you think you are doing? You get your ass over here, and you sit down and talk with me. I have a right to know what in the hell is going on before you just walk out of my life again!”

She jerked and looked at me, and I was a bit surprised when she let go of the handle of her suitcase and cautiously moved into the room. She almost looked, scared. “Mandy, please, sit down. We need to talk. Why have you not returned my calls?”

“Calls, what calls? I’ve not heard from you in over a month.”

“I have been calling for weeks, your boyfriend hangs up as soon as he hears my name.”

“Well, that’s because he’s not my boyfriend anymore. You might know that if you talked to me other than when it suits you!” And yes, she was mad. I could hear it in her voice.

“And I have been trying to call you since the week after we last talked! How in the hell would I have known that you two had broken up? At least that explains why he would just slam the phone down on me, you were not there anymore. But how in the hell would I have known that? Ever think to call me and let me know? ‘Pete, we broke up.’ You know I would have been there for you if I knew! Give you a shoulder to cry on, a friend to scream at, whatever you needed. You scream I did not keep in contact, when were you going to do the same thing in return?”

I saw her eyes open wide, but I was not done. “Hell, I’ve been trying to reach out to you for the last year now! You said we had been growing apart, and you are right! But I have been trying hard to fix that, when were you going to try also? I think most of the times we talk now, I call you. You come down here for Christmas, but do not bother to come to visit me! I know you were here, your mom told me all about it and how nice it was having both of her daughters there for the holiday. But I heard that from your mom, you did not even bother to tell me that when we talked after New Years. I now go out of my way to see you on the way back to LA, but you can’t do the same in return? The last time I was there, you canceled on me. Then the next time you got snotty when I had to cancel because the fucking pass was closed.”

She looked at me, and said nothing. “Please, tell me what the hell I did to deserve that? Heck, were you going to do like you did the last time, and not even tell me you broke up with your boyfriend until you find another boyfriend? You said once that you still thought of me, but you have a funny way to show it.”

She looked at me again, and I saw her start to stand up. I saw her walk towards the door as she said “I don’t want to hear this, Pete.”

I immediately got back to my feet, and walked towards the door myself. I slammed my palm flat against the door, making her jump. “Oh no you don’t. Mandy, you get right back there and sit down, now. We are going to talk this over, no more running. You sit on that bed, or in that chair. But you are not leaving until this is resolved.”

And she almost meekly did exactly that, sitting on the bed. “Mandy, why are you avoiding me?”

She mumbled something, but I could not make out what it was. I asked her to speak up, and she mumbled again. “Mandy, at least tell me what I did wrong.”

She looked up into my eyes, and I actually saw tears. “Pete, I don’t want you to hurt me again. Not like all those times before.”

Now I was shocked. “Hurt you, when did I ever hurt you? Mandy, I would never hurt you. Yes I am a bit angry right now, but I would never hurt you. When did I do that?”

“When you never came back for me.”

“Huh? What? Mandy, what on earth do you mean?”

“When you came back from Japan. OK, I get Becky, she was with you when you were with both of us. And yeah, I was seeing somebody. But you could have asked me to leave him, it was you I wanted to be with.”

“What? Mandy, you should know me better than that, I would never ask you to leave somebody else for me. Ever, that would not be right, and would have to be your decision.”

“But you could have let me know. I waited for you to ask me to leave and come back to you, but you never did. Then you got with Becky. I finally had to move to San Francisco to get away, it hurt me so much. I saw how happy you both were, and it was obvious you loved each other. Then you broke up, and I waited for you to tell me you needed me, but you never did! For the next year and a half, it was the same! It hurt, because all you had to do was tell me and I would have left any of them. But you never did. And I’m tired of that hurt, Peter.”

My head was now spinning. Had I stepped into the fucking Twilight Zone here? “Mandy, why didn’t you ever tell me that? You know, if you had actually said something, I might have known this. Do you hate me this much, that you would leave like you were going to? Never explaining this to me?”

“Peter, I don’t hate you. I love you, I still love you. I never stopped loving you. I was waiting for you to tell me.”

“And why did you never tell me this before now?”

She looked up into my eyes, and softly said “You know I can’t do that.”

And suddenly, it all came back to me in a rush. That time in the hotel, the first time we actually made love.

I asked her “Are you a dominant Mandy?”

I asked that teasingly, as I was fully inside of her. And then, her response.

“No, no dammit I’m not. Just as I know you are a dominant, I know I am a submissive you bastard.”

And it suddenly clicked into place. For almost five years, at any time I could have had her. All I had to do was take her. But she was submissive, so would never have asked me. And the joke on both of us was that I am not really dominant, and never would have asked if she was with somebody.

We had made a perfect catch-22 for ourselves.

“And what changed now? Why did you break up?”

“Oh, several things. I got laid off just after we last talked. I was looking for work, and in less than a week he was demanding I get off my lazy ass and get another job. We were only half way through the month, and he suggested we sell my car and we could use the money saved from renting the parking space and selling it to live on for a few months. I was already paying over half the rent as it was. He then tried to order me to do it, and I told him to go to hell. So I packed everything up I wanted to keep and moved back to LA with my mom.”

“What about you being a submissive?” I said, with my eyebrow raised. “You did not just do what he told you to do?”

“Oh, I may be submissive, but I’m not stupid. Selling my car would have trapped me there. Plus I was already tired of him, we seemed to fight after every time you called. He was not dominant, just an asshole. It just took me a while to see he was only an asshole.”

I chuckled, and said she could have asked Sakura about that.

“That was another thing that hurt. You seemed so happy with her, and when she ended that I knew I could not be near you again. I would once again hear about how things sucked, knowing you would not ask me to take her place.”

“Dammit, her and I were not even that close. We were then as now just friends.”

“Yes, friends who fucked. Yeah, I get that. I would have even been happy with being just a friend you fucked on occasion, Peter. If it was the only way I could be with you.”

I got up out of my chair again, and moved to stand in front of her at the foot of the bed. I put my hands on her shoulders and pushed her down flat onto the bed. She was laying flat on it, and her eyes big and brown, looking up into mine. I laid on top of her, and said “You mean like this, is this what you want?”

She did not break eye contact, but simply nodded. “If this is the only way I can have you, then yes.”

I sighed, long and deep. But I continued to look into her eyes. “Mandy, no. I could never fuck you.” I saw tears form at the corner of her eyes, and roll out to drip onto the bed as her eyes half closed. She bit her lip, and I softly said “I could never fuck you, because like I said, I love you. I could make love to you, but I could never just fuck you.”

Her eyes opened wide again. “Yes, I still love you Mandy. And do you want me to tell you what we are going to do right now?” She nodded her head. Slowly, hesitantly. “Unless you tell me no, I am going to remove all of your clothes. I will then move you up onto the bed, because this angle is killing my neck. I am then going to remove all of my clothes, and I am then going to make love to you. We have just over two hours, and I want to spend most of that time making love to you. And if we do this, I expect you to make love back to me. Then when we are done, we are going to get ready, and go down and be there for Holly when she gets married. After it is all done, we will come back up here and I will hold you all night long.”

Her eyes were still wide, and she nodded. “Then tomorrow morning, we will have breakfast, and come back up here.”

“To make love again, Peter?”

I gently reached up, and with my hands wiped the tears from her cheeks. “No, to talk. We have a lot to talk about. We both need to talk about things, to determine where this may be going. We need to have communication, or it will never work. That is what doomed things with Becky and I. I will not let that doom things with us. Can you agree to that?”

She nodded, and softly said “Yes, Peter.”

“And is this what you want, Amanda Carol?”

“Oh yes, oh yes please.”

Mandy was largely silent, but actively helped me as I removed her clothes. Then I carefully picked her up, and moved her until her head was on the pillow. She watched me as I looked at her, and removed my shirt, then shorts and underwear. And her arms and legs were wide and waiting for me as I crawled up and laid on top if her.

And for the first time since 1987, we really and truly kissed. Not the kiss of friends we had shared for the past years, but kisses of actual lovers. One hand in my hair, the other caressing my back. We did not even touch each other sexually, I simply laid on top of her and we kissed. But after several minutes, I felt her hips starting to move under me. And I moved mine also, but in a way that kept us touching, but nothing else below the waist. And more than once I heard her give a faint whine.

Finally she used her hand in my hair to pull my head from hers. “Dammit, are you doing this on purpose, Pete?”

“What, is this not what you wanted?”

“Make love to me goddamit! You say you love me, then do it already! I can’t wait anymore, love me!”

“As you wish,” I said as I was looking into her eyes. And loved the fact she was geek enough to get the reference and smile. She pulled my head back down and kissed me almost savagely, as I wiggled my hips, until I felt the tip of my cock pressing where it really wanted to me. And it was impossible to miss she was ready. More than ready, she was not just damp, she was drenched. I moved my hips a few times, and finally I slipped into the right angle. And I pushed forward, and we both moaned as the head slipped back inside of her. Back inside of Mandy.

My Mandy.

We moaned into each other’s mouths, and I felt both of her hands move to my back and claw me as she bent her knees up, changing the angle. And I pushed, and slid in more. And slowly, I worked my length in and out. And each time I slid out a bit Mandy gave a small whine, and when I pushed back in she moaned. Until finally, I was all the way inside of her. I felt her back arch and her belly press against me and shudder as I was fully inside at last, her clit mashing against the base of my cock.

We broke the kiss, both of us breathing hard and finding it hard to keep our breaths. I saw her eyes open and look into mine. “You are now mine, Peter Culver. This is where you belong, and I am never letting you go again.” I whispered the same thing back, and saw her eyes half close as I started to slowly move within her. And it was like 1987 all over again. A few extra pounds, but we both had gained a little weight. But only a few, and she felt deliciously firm and full under me. After a while her knees were bent up all the way, and she was squeezing my hips between her thighs. Rocking her hips up and down under me, Sucking on my tongue as we kissed, her moans and whines continuing, as was her breathing growing faster and faster. And keeping perfect time with my thrusts in and out of her body. I was pumping faster, and had to pull up from our kiss so I could get enough air.

She was murmuring something under her breath over and over, and I was beginning to wonder if I could hold back long enough. Her thighs wrapped around my waist, squeezing me even tighter as her fingernails now were almost clawing my back. And now I could make out what she was saying. It was almost a chant.

“I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I LOVE YOU!” The last was almost a scream which I ended when I mashed my lips down on top of hers, kissing Mandy deeply as I recognized all the signs I had learned from over five years before. My darling Mandy was cumming. And I was right behind her, our passionate kiss and her tight clenching was more than I could take. I surged as deep into her as I could, and gave her everything. Her walls clenched tight over and over, and I throbbed inside in response, our orgasms mixing together, along with our lips so neither of us could have said where one person and orgasm started, and the other one ended. We were like a single body, a single orgasm that was shared between us.

But as always has to happen, eventually we ended the kiss, and I lifted my head, and saw there were tears falling from her eyes again. But I know the source now, as her smile told me it was not frustration, or anger, or sadness this time that was causing them. It was pure joy.

The same joy I was feeling. We exchanged several gentle kisses, and as we did so I felt my cock reverse. I had of course been softening after my orgasm, but I was soon growing firm once again. And still inside of Mandy, I pushed in and buried myself fully inside of her again. This time, it was long, slow, and tender. Sliding in and out of her, moving out until I was barely inside before moving into her once again. The scent of both of us was filling the room, and the sounds were impossible to miss. The sounds of our making love.

This time I lasted for well over a half-hour, and as I felt the second of two more climaxes race through Mandy, I could not hold back any more. And with our mouths locked tightly together I pushed in so hard it was almost painful for both of us and gave her more of my love.

This time after about five minutes of kissing and cuddling and soft whispers, I finally did slip out of her. And the soft wet sounds of air escaping caused her to blush and giggle, and I smiled as well and kissed her softly.

“Peter, I feel absolutely drained. Which is funny, because I also feel absolutely full at the same time.”

“Well, after two times in a row, I imagine so.”

Mandy giggled and crinkled her nose at me. “No silly, full of your love. Although I guess that applies down there as well. Although the love I now feel from you is still deep in my heart, your other love is now dripping down my ass.” We both giggled and had another kiss, and I slid out of bed. I helped her to stand, and she was not kidding. The wet spot on the center of the spread was a huge wet patch, easily the size of a dinner platter you would put a turkey on. We both stood, and I could tell her knees were just as wobbly as mine were. We shared another soft kiss, and she said to give her a minute in the bathroom before I came in.

After I heard the shower turn on, I went in and used the toilet myself, then slipped into the shower with Mandy. She actually had a shower cap on, and after a kiss we each quickly washed up. And then we got out, and after drying off we started to get dressed. Mandy put on panties and a bra, then took her makeup case and returned to the bathroom. Meanwhile I did all the things needed for wearing a tux. Slacks, shoes, undershirt, then the dress shirt with the French cuffs. Complete with Marine Corps cuff links.

Then wrapping the green cummerbund around my waist that matched the dresses the girls were going to wear. I tied the matching bow tie around my neck, and then Mandy came out. She looked stunning, and I moved closer and lightly kissed the corner of her mouth before she slipped into her dress and shoes. I checked the time, it was a little after 3.

I then asked Mandy what Holly had told her before sending her up, and she laughed. “That little bitch set us up, you know that! She has known from when she told me about this I was going to be here. But when I arrived, they told me at the desk there was no reservation in my name. I got a bit upset, but she even thought of that, and told them to call her if there were any difficulties. She told me not to worry, her ‘Maid of Honor’ was by themselves in a room for two people, so I could just stay there. I even heard her call, what is it with her calling you her Maid of Honor, Pete?”

I laughed, admiring the way she had set both of us up! “Simple, I’m holding that position. Although you could not hear, I corrected her once again and said that the correct term is ‘Man of Honor’, but that is indeed me. When she asked me, I told her of course it was fine if I had to have another in here. And I thought she was just teasing me again, I did not even realize she was actually putting on a performance for you. And now that I’m aware of this, I’m now aware of her doing even more behind the scenes.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, the last few days I have been flirting a lot with one of her bridesmaids, and I thought we were getting rather friendly. Then suddenly, she went all cold on me with no explanation. I was hurt and confused, and wondering what I might have done or said that was so wrong to have caused that. But I know the answer now. I bet Holly confided in her what she was trying to do. And now I like Ginny even more. Oh, relax, not that way. Honestly, I do not think we would have done more then kiss a bit. But I was interested in maybe seeing her again when we get back to LA. But not anymore, now that I have you again.”

Mandy smiled and nodded, and said that is what it sounds like. “If it had been me, I would probably do like she did. I would like to think I was not so selfish as to get in the way of the happiness of another.”

I smiled, and went and took my jacket out of the closet. The white carnation was already pinned in place. Mandy saw it, and before I could put it on she took it from my hands. She then laid it on the bed, and went and got her purse. And inside of it was an oblong case about 6 inches by 4 inches.

“This is something I remembered from years before, it was to be your Christmas present. And I knew you would be here today, so I can just give it to you now. You dad is the one that told me what all it needed.”

And she pulled out a bar, with miniature versions of my medals. I smiled as she carefully placed it on the jacket and pinned it into place. She then helped me put it on, and made a few adjustments until everything was right. I then helped her put on a light sweater and we headed outside with her hand on my arm.

We got to the lobby, and met Dan. He was looking nervous, and I told him to relax. He asked where Holly was, and I shook my head. “Dan, you know you can’t see her again until the ceremony. She’s upstairs with the other girls getting ready. Just relax, she will be there. In fact, can you do me a favor? I need to be with Holly, can you walk Mandy over to the waiting area and keep her company please?” Mandy skillfully took his arm, and they walked out together. I then used the house phone to call Holly’s room, and she told me to come on up.

She was having a glass of wine in just her undies and a slip when I came in, and I saw the other girls looking at me. I simply looked at Holly, and said “You know something, Holly? You are a real bitch, you know that?”

But I know she could tell that was mostly in teasing, and she just grinned at me and nodded. Meanwhile, the rest of the girls looked shocked, even Ginny. I moved towards Holly, and to give them credit, all three of them stepped between me and Holly. But Holly herself pushed them aside, and stood in front of me, almost a challenge.

“Yeah, you know I’m a bitch. What of it?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.