Country Boy, City Girl Book III - Cover

Country Boy, City Girl Book III

Copyright© 2020 by Mushroom

Chapter 55

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 55 - The final chapter of Pete Culver as he leaves the Marine Corps, and has to start a new life for himself.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Romantic   Crime   GameLit   Historical   Black Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Small Breasts   Geeks   Prostitution  

I awoke the next morning and felt a bit disoriented at first. I was in bed, but not my usual one. And I was laying on my right side, with somebody in front of me. My chest and hips pressed into her back and bottom, my left hand across her side and pulled in front of her. My hand, filled with what felt like an amazingly full yet soft breast. I squeezed lightly and heard a soft moan from the girl in front of me.

I was still in that twilight zone, half awake and half asleep. Was this a dream? I squeezed again and felt the nipple stiffen under my palm as I pondered who it was. Not Becky, far too large. Too large for Mandy either. I squeezed again, it could be Holly, she was large like this but not as firm. She was more soft squishy marshmallow, this breast was more like firm jello. I opened my eyes just as I felt the hand of the girl reach up and caress the back of my hand, and saw wavy red hair, and I started to come more awake, realizing that it was not a dream, and the girl in front of me was real.

Very real, I let my hand caress her breast, and I could tell she was awake now also. She turned her head to look over her shoulder at me, and I saw a soft smile, and green eyes. “Oh, good morning, this is a nice way to wake up.”

“It is indeed Eileen. I hope you don’t mind.”

“Not in the slightest, trust me. You have a gentle hand.” I felt her wiggle her bottom against me, and she giggled. “And this is something new since last night. I take it you’re feeling better now?”

“Oh, much better. I wake up with an incredibly sexy woman in front of me, how can I not feel better?”

“Hmm, and I wake up with an incredibly sexy man behind me. One that I can tell appreciates my being here, judging by what I am feeling against my bottom. What time is it?”

I turned and looked over my shoulder at the nightstand, and looked at the clock. “Around 7:30.”

“OK, we have about an hour left until we need to get ready to head back to the convention.” Eileen pushed back with her bottom, so I removed my hand and moved back away. “Oh no, not that far,” she whispered, and rolled onto her back and pulled me back. I felt her place my hand back on her breast, and our lips came together as we started to kiss. It felt amazing kissing her, and I let my fingers move until they were teasing her nipple and we were both breathing a bit faster.

I felt one hand slide up my neck and to the back of my head and pulling me closer, as her other caressed my belly and slid lower. She pulled back and broke our kiss, and almost breathlessly asked what was my plan for that night. This caught me a little off-guard, but I said that it was working the convention, helping on a few presentations, then the show in the theater. “And hopefully, coming back here with you for a late dinner, if you are interested.” And that must have been the right answer, as our lips came back together and her hand slipped into my underwear. I moaned into her lips as her hand wrapped around my cock, and started to squeeze and stroke my length.

It felt amazing, but I had been pondering something else since I first became aware of her at the last convention. I started to kiss my way down her chin to her throat, and was licking and kissing her chest. I was almost drooling at the thought of getting my lips and hands on her breasts, they were absolutely amazing and I wanted to know them as intimately as I could. But I felt Eileen tugging my shorts down, and raised up to make the task easier. I kicked them off with my feet once they reached my knees, and I felt her hand wrap back around me and start tugging a little faster. Then I felt her pulling my head upright before I took her nipple in my mouth, and bringing our lips back together in a kiss. As she was doing this, Eileen also started to pull my body on top of her.

She pulled up on my bottom, and I felt my cock slip between her thighs, her pussy still covered by her panties. I was about to take them off, and the hand behind my head pulled on my hair. Our lips parted, and we were both panting. “No, as much as I want to, we just don’t have time. Here, come up here Pete.” I felt her release me and move both hands to my ass, urging me up more. I kissed her a final time, then let her move me up. I was willing to do anything at this point if it pleased her.

I was now sitting up on her belly, my hands on the wall as I looked down at her. Her right hand moved back to my cock and stroked it a few more times, murmuring how hard and lovely I was. She then bent her head down and took me into her mouth. I groaned in pleasure, as she took half of my length in and I felt her lips and tongue working on me. But after moving down a bit more she pulled back and coughed softly. Then her hand on my hip pushed me back a bit.

I moved down, and she quickly grasped my cock again and pulled me exactly where she wanted me. I was looking into her eyes as she placed me between her breasts, then crossed one arm over her chest and pulled her breasts together as her other hand rested below her breasts, guiding my cock between them. “We don’t have time to do things properly, if I was to get you inside of me now we would not be leaving this bed for hours if I have anything to do with it. But I like this, and have yet to find a guy that has not admitted he has thought of doing this with me. Go ahead Pete, go ahead. Do it, I know you have probably been thinking of fucking my tits, I want you to fuck them.” I started doing just that, fucking her big firm tits as I continued to look into her deep green eyes.

“Oh, I knew it, you are a titty fucker. Go ahead, I like having my titties fucked. Fuck them and don’t stop fucking them until you cum baby, I want you to.” And even though what she was saying was similar to what I had heard Linda say before, it was also so very different. It was softer, sexier. Less with raw passion, and almost, tender. And she was right, I had been thinking of doing exactly what I was doing now.

Eileen had tits that were made to be fucked, and I set a fast pace. Thrusting in and out, feeling her around my cock, one hand pressing down on the base of my shaft so it rubbed against her chest as the other squeezed her breasts tightly around me. And it had been a while, combined with her soft breathy moans on how much she was enjoying it had me close sooner than I would have wanted. I tried to slow down and she shook her head and told me to go faster. “We don’t have all the time I would like, so don’t stop. Go ahead Pete, let it happen. I want you to cum, I want your cum. Yes, like that, faster, faster. I can feel it, you are almost there. Go ahead, cum Pete, cum on me. Cum on Eileen. Cum on Eileen baby, cum on Eileen!”

She said the last much louder, and I heard her gasp as I experienced something almost completely unique. Her words and the saucy smile she gave as we looked into each other’s faces told me she knew exactly what she was doing and saying, and for the first time in my life, I was both laughing and moaning, as I started to cum. She gasped and moaned when the first spurts hit the underside of her chin, and she continued to moan over and over again “Cum on Eileen”, as I did exactly that. Laughing as I gasped and moaned, spurting a huge load that covered her chin, neck, throat, and chest. Finally, I was fully spent, and she started to giggle also. I moved down and we shared a giggle-kiss as I held her, my cum being smeared between us as we spent several minutes like that. Finally, I pulled back, and we were still both grinning like loons and she urged me off.

“Well, that was different I must say,” she said before another giggle came out. I nodded it was, and said that I would never listen to Dexy’s Midnight Runners in the same way ever again after that. “So, is that something you do fairly often?”

“Uh-uh, first time actually. I much prefer it in me than on me, to tell the truth. And this was the first time I had it on me voluntarily. But I knew I would need a shower before I left anyways, so figured what the hell. And if nothing else, it would give me a special memory with you. But I did not think you would be getting all messy also.”

I gave her a kiss, and slipped out of bed and helped her to stand also. We shared another kiss, then I brought her into the bathroom. I turned on the water to warm up as she used the toilet, then when it was the right temperature we both got in. We had a fun twenty minutes as we washed each other, and I got a much better feel of her breasts as I soaped and rinsed them several times to make sure they were nice and clean. I marveled at how they stuck out almost straight out, with just the smallest hint of puffiness on her areola. “All natural, as Mother Nature made me.” I said I had thought they were, and they were amazing and lovely. “The only thing is that I will have to wear those industrial support type bras for most of my life, or Cooper’s Droop will set in and they will hang down my belly.” I said that would be a real shame, and bent to give each nipple a soft lick and kiss. Washing the rest of her was just as delightful, and we also enjoyed her washing me.

Once we were both clean I got dressed and after starting a pot of coffee I nuked two breakfast sandwiches from the freezer as she put on some makeup and fixed her hair. She grinned when I walked into the bathroom as she was finishing blow-drying her hair, and thanked me with a kiss when I set the coffee on the counter. Then sharing another brief kiss we ate then got into Scout and drove us back to the casino. I told her after a final kiss in the parking lot that I would have two tickets for her with Becky for the theater, so both her and her partner could attend.

I went straight to the front desk, and asked for two tickets to the show that night. They checked and saw that I still had tickets to give out, and with a smile handed them to me. I then walked through the vendor area, checking out the stalls as Becky was talking with somebody at the time. I waited for them to leave, then went up and we shared a hug after I shook Taylor’s hand. She asked me how I was doing, and we talked for a few minutes before I took the tickets out and handed them to her.

“Eileen said you two talked the other day. Can you do me a favor? These tickets are for her and her partner, can you give them to her please?” She looked at the tickets, and gave me a grin before putting them inside of a notebook.

“Eileen, as in the redhead with the big knockers that makes me look like I’m still in grade school?” She was smiling, and I grinned back and nodded. “Well, what can I say, I know you always liked them big, Pete.” But I could hear the teasing in her voice as she said that.

“It’s not true at all, Becky. Honest, she told me last night that she was not able to get tickets, and I still had several to spare. So I want her and her partner to have them.”

Taylor grinned and said he was going for coffee, and Becky kissed him softly and told him what she wanted. Becky was still grinning, and said that at least I had good taste, as she was an impressive girl. “Pete, you know I was just teasing you, right? But, is she not a tad bit young for you?”

“Becky, she is 21 if that is what you are asking. And it turns out, we three had actually met before. She was one of the groupies as you called them that you chased off at a convention a few years ago when she was 17. But no, I actually did not chase her at all, it’s more like she chased me.”

“Well, you obviously did not try very hard not to get caught. And with those in front of her, you could have easily stayed out of her reach. Hey, you know I’m still teasing baby, honest. I still care about you, and think you should have some fun if you can. It actually still hurts a bit, seeing you still single after all this time.” And although she still had a half-smile, her eyes told me that was entirely the truth.

I reached out and lightly caressed her cheek, and she pressed against it against my hand, still smiling. “I know you still care Becky, just as I always care about your being happy. I don’t think we’re going to be rushing out and buying new curtains or anything, to be honest though. She admitted she has had a crush on me since she was like 14 though, and I think this is the geek girl version of finally bagging a rock star. Not at all what I am actually looking for, but I’m not an idiot.”

“Oh, that you are not. Heck, all those years ago if I had more courage I would not have let you return to Japan without giving you more to remember me by. But we made our own special memories that I will have with me always.”

I smiled, and we hugged again and I gave her a small kiss. Neither of us said what we were thinking, but I’m sure it was the same thing. How we wish things could have been different, but we live with what we have. She reminded me her presentation was in an hour, and I said I would be there. And indeed I was. And when I was about to set up my cameras on tripods Gloria and Roy came up. When I told them what I was doing, they had me hand them the cameras and they said they would film the presentation for me.

Becky’s presentation went off perfectly, and she even had me come and join her at the end after describing how we started the business together. I talked about the hardware we had used, and the cost involved. And more than a few gasped when I said the price of the first printer we actually bought for the operation. Of course, now they were cheaper, and faster. And Becky finished off by saying her second part was the next day. It would be about how if somebody did not have the money or experience to do what we had done together, about how a company like hers could help them do it for a reasonable price.

We hugged again before she left the stage, and I grinned and waved. I then went into my presentation on the proper way to plan a multi-adventure campaign. It went fairly fast, and I saw I still had just under thirty minutes left at the end. I then decided to open up the floor for questions. Most of the early ones were on how I first started to create actual campaigns, and things like that. Then I had one guy that asked how many adventures Becky and I published every year.

“Well, for that you will have to ask her. I still write two or three a year, but I have not had anything to do with that for well over a year now.”

“I thought you were together?”

“Oh, we were when we started it. We are still friends, and as you saw fully support each other. But no, that is entirely her now. The only time I get involved is if she is bugging me to get her another adventure, or she wants my input on if she should accept something that is sent to her.” Quite a few laughed, and I chuckled as I saw Becky in the back stick her tongue out at me.

“However, if any of you do decide to contact her, I do believe she is the best in the business at what she does. Yes, it is a vanity press in a way, but one that will actually help you distribute them if she thinks they are good enough. It mostly started with one of my crazy ideas, but she has made a real business out of it and one she takes very seriously. I was just going to print them off and staple them together, she is the one that made a truly professional operation out of it.”

One tried to ask me more about the presentation that night, and I said they would have to be there to find out for themselves. “Oh, and like last year the sales and signing will be on the main floor here the next morning, not when it is done. Oh, and The Geek Crusaders are also going to be selling their new CD and Tape next to my table. Sharla, Karl, Keith, Peggy, and the sexy Becky will of course be there tonight so you can see them live. And if you buy their recording you can even have them sign it.”

I took another few questions, then made my departure to the usual applause. Roy and Gloria handed me back my cameras, and Becky let me put them under her table. She called me a bastard, which is something that it seems that all of the special ladies in my life enjoy calling me. She then thanked me, both for what I had said, and promoting the band.

“Well, what I said is absolutely true. I mostly provided the original idea and money, you are the one that turned it into a real business.” I went ahead and hit the buffet for lunch, and right after went into the theater where we did the final dress rehearsal. Kent welcomed them all there, then Brad gave an introduction. The JROTC cadets and an Army Staff Sergeant were on hand this time, and they went through the Colors part of the presentation. We all chatted as the band was going over some of the background music, and I found out he did IT in the Idaho National Guard, and worked for the cable company in Idaho Falls. I handed him one of my cards, and on the back put down one of the accounts I had set aside that was good for thirty days of use at Hainji Net. And told him if he or anybody else was looking for work, we were expanding next year and would likely need about twenty people. I also gave a card to each of the four cadets on the Color Guard, and told them the same thing.

We ran through it three times, until Gloria was satisfied. Between runs the Cadets were talking to the Staff Sergeant and me about joining, and I think I surprised all of them when I said they should pick the service that they think fits them best.

“All four branches are great I think, but they are not for everybody. The Air Force is the most laid back, almost as much a regular job as the military. The Navy is great, if you want to travel. But the downside is that if you want a family, that can make it hard. The Army is also a fine service, and probably has the most opportunities for different careers. The Marines, well that is almost a lifestyle as much as a branch. You will really believe that it is the absolute best after training. But I have worked with all four branches, and have nothing but good to say about all of them. I tell everybody to talk to all of the recruiters, and pick the one that calls to you the most.”

The Staff Sergeant nodded as I said that, and it was his advice also. “The Corps is a bit harder than we are, and also smaller. And as Pete here said, more serious. We offer a career, they offer a lifestyle. And I will admit they have the best uniform of all of us hands down. But pick what you want to do, they all have good and bad parts.”

Finally, we were released for two hours until curtain time, and I rushed home. A fast shave, dinner, then changed into my suit and once I was satisfied drove on back to the casino. I talked to a few people on the floor, and then with Mike and Taylor as they were closing up the booth. They told me Becky and Peggy were already in the theater doing a final rundown, and they would meet me inside. I saw Eileen, and she looked stunning. She had a green silk cocktail dress on, and she kissed my cheek softly and I told her she looked great. She introduced me to her partner, and he also thanked me for the tickets. I told them it was my pleasure, and Eileen whispered she would look for me after it was over.

Once inside again, I walked around and talked with everybody, and they all seemed ready to go. Gloria and Roy headed up to the booth in the back, and I went to talk to the Crusaders. Becky gave me a big hug, followed by Sharla and Peggy as I wished them all luck, and I saw Mike was at their soundboard and Taylor was sitting next to him. I asked where Jan was, and Keith laughed and said she asked for babysitting duty. “She has all the kids in our suite. And since we’re sharing it with Peggy and Mike, that works out great for all of us. She will watch it on the TV, and I think she likes being away from the crowd.”

I gave Keith a big hug, and then when Gloria announced three minutes I moved into the green room to wait. Staff Sergeant Hunter came up, and looked at my jacket, then looked again. “OK, some of those I know, some I do not. Care to tell me what those are for?” One of the cadets came up, and I smiled and pointed them out.

“Sure. Air Force Achievement, Navy Achievement, Air Force Commendation, Navy Commendation, and Meritorious Service Medal.” I could see he was impressed, and he whistled and asked what rank I was when I got out. My only being a Sergeant surprised him even more, then I explained that for over three years I had worked hard on MWR programs. Even helping to start one that was now going service-wide, supporting games among those in the military.”

“OK, I have seen those at Bliss and Irwin. I thought it was just there.”

“Nope, we started it on Okinawa, and by the time I left in 87 it had gone island-wide. Since then, it has exploded, but mostly in more remote places like Edwards and Irwin. Mountain Home also, which is why there will be a few hundred Air Force in uniform here tonight. In case you did not know, posting of the colors is something I insisted on, and I will not do it otherwise. If you look at my first tape, it came to me we did not do it during the performance and I freaked the hell out of my producer when I just up and did it. But I have been retired, it is not appropriate for me to do it anymore. That is why we asked for somebody to do it for me.”

He nodded and said that made a lot of sense. We then had all four cadets there and explained that the pins on my jacket actually represented my highest personal military awards. “When you get one, it comes in this little presentation box. Inside is the medal, the ribbon, and a blazer pin like this. I could also wear a miniature version, but I think that is a bit flashy for me. Same with the Marine Corps pin and the American Flag pin. I am proud I served, and the military still means a lot to me, even if I am no longer in.”

“That makes me wonder. Are you one of those behind Katükkatün Hoawoppih?”

I nodded, saying that was a dream I had, and explained how it was Shoshone for “Guardian’s Settlement”. I was not surprised when one of the cadets asked why I had not called it “Hoakkanten”. “Quite simple really, that is more of an aggressive, offensive warrior that raids others. Hoawoppih is closer to ‘Guardian’, and it is named in honor of those who guard our country, and protect our way of life. Staff Sergeant Hunter, myself, my father, my uncle David Littlebuck, maybe some of you someday. We are warriors, but our job ultimately is to protect people. Ask your elders, in the old days a tribe always had Hoawoppih, but it only had Hoakkanten in time of war. I wanted to honor all, if they were actually called to fight, or not.”

Hunter understood, and shook my hand again. We talked a bit more as we heard the audience enter the theater, and the band playing in the background. He said he had been to the campground several times. “The fishing is not great I admit, but I love fishing there. I have thought of asking what would be needed to bring my unit there for PT or other events.”

“Simple, you have permission. Any military or military-affiliated organization can use it at any time. In fact, the manager is Joe, he was a soldier also. Just let him know when and what you need, and it is yours unless it is already reserved. For unit functions, consider it like an MWR facility. Want to use the lower part for PT, go ahead. Want to hold a party and use the horses, just make sure it is available and it’s yours. Now the stables will charge, they have their own overhead. But to use that area, for military it’s always free.”

I heard the buzzer by the door, and saw the red light flashing. I warned everybody it was almost time, and they started to get their gear ready. Kent and Brad came in, and we all shook hands and waited. When I was finally called out, I was surprised at the number of uniforms in attendance. Mostly Air Force, but also Navy, and Army. And in one corner, about two dozen Marines. I grinned as I took my place at the podium, and could not resist saying “Semper Fi!” into the microphone. Almost on cue, all of the Marines shouted back “SEMPER FI!”, as Becky played the opening bar of the Marine’s Hymn. I then apologized for not knowing the traditional greetings each branch used, and called out each by name and asked for it. I got a “Hooah” from the Army, and mostly just shouts from the Navy and Air Force.

Most of us laughed, and I then gave a short speech on how myself and hopefully everybody else thanked them for what they had done in the last year, and I saw most of the audience not in uniform stand and applaud. “Trust me, I have been where most of you are now. Crappy pay, crappy duty, crappy hours, but the best food in the world!” That got me both applause and boos, and a lot of laughter. “I make it no secret I’m a Veteran, and proud to have stood among you. Let me ask real quick, how many of you have been to Okinawa?” And quite a few shouted out. “OK, and how many have been there since 1984?” A little less, but still shouts, mostly from the Air Force and Marines.

“OK, now how many have gone to one of the game facilities or conventions while you were there?” This had maybe fifty shouting out, and one even shouted out “We still remember you Corporal Culver!”

I laughed, and said I was a Sergeant when I retired, but now I was just Pete. “OK, many of you may not know this, but I did not make that group, I just helped grow it. It all started with one man, an amazing man named Fred, that I was proud to call my friend. He let a dumb Jarhead like me join, and I helped him create what is there today. Sadly, we lost Fred earlier this year, but what he created lives on, And next year we hope, the facility is going to become known as the Major Fredrick Langberg Memorial Center. If any of you go there, I ask that you visit and pay your respects to the amazing man that made it all possible. And there are facilities like that now all over the world, run by the MWR to support gaming in the military. And if you go to each of them, you will likely find something dedicated to him, and the work he did to make it all possible. But remember, he was a man, and my friend. His name will live on, but he did it for you. All I ask is that you keep his memory and name alive, and have fun whenever you play a game.”

I then returned to the planned speech when the applause died down, and the rest went off without a hitch. And they seemed even more serious about the National Anthem when it was played, and it sent chills along my spine to know that most seemed to get what I was saying. I grinned when I saw an Air Force gal as one of those playing, and soon the game was going. We had Brad give them each their briefings before they came out as to what their characters would do, and thankfully the one picked as the leader of the gang was perfect.

And oh wow was Glenda slick! One of the things she had done before starting was to hand me a piece of paper with instructions already written on it, and she would send me a note saying say “12”, which meant she was going to have her gang break into the office that night and trash the place. Or “5”, which meant they were going to attack them on the way back after investigating a clue at the docks, but hiring a group of half-orc thugs to do the attack.

She mostly concentrated on framing the half-orcs, elves, and gnomes, which largely had the party chasing itself around and around. And she did a much better job than Holly had tried to do when she tried that. At just under three hours she handed me a note, and this time it was hand-written. I smiled inside my head, and a few minutes later I described how on the body of an elvish guard they found was a note written in Orc.

Well, the half-orc tried to deny it was him, but the note was written in green wax, and a stick of green wax was inside of his pocket that had planted there by Glenda as “16”. They killed him, and when searching his pack they found some papers taken from the raid on the office a few days before. They congratulated each other for solving it, and Brad came up and escorted off the now “dead” player.

Then I gleefully described how with control of the criminal underworld, the humans were able to within five years take control of the entire city. Killing or driving out all who were not humans, other than a small enclave allowed to exist on the outer edges. “More like a zoo than an actual settlement, as a common past-time after that was for the humans to wander through town, laughing at how the monsters and freaks thought they were anywhere near as good as they were. But some of their skills and things they were able to trade were too valuable to ignore. But they swore that nobody that was not human would ever amount to anything in the city.”

And a lot of people applauded, and a lot of people booed. I had Glenda stand and take a bow, and said she had done an amazing job. We all shook hands as the party left the stage, and I returned to the microphone. “Remember, this is just a game folks, do not take it personally. Like in real life, sometimes the bad guys win. And remember, if you are upset the humans took over, realize that you are actually rooting for an organization that makes its money off of drugs, gambling, and prostitution. The leader of the gang she had killed, he was an assassin and sometimes killed people for a living. When I created this, part of the idea was that the player picked to be the mole was free to select their own agenda. It may be for one group to replace another, it may be to just take the power for themselves. Glenda simply decided her group were essentially ‘Human Separatists’, and wanted all others out. I let her run with it because I thought it was a unique idea.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.