Country Boy, City Girl Book III - Cover

Country Boy, City Girl Book III

Copyright© 2020 by Mushroom

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The final chapter of Pete Culver as he leaves the Marine Corps, and has to start a new life for himself.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Romantic   Crime   GameLit   Historical   Black Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Small Breasts   Geeks   Prostitution  

On Wednesday I had to see my Orthopedic Surgeon and was told my surgery was scheduled for the 12th. I wanted to object because that was when I was going to spend the weekend with Becky, but I knew that would be pointless. I just said “Yes, sir”, then asked what would follow.

Well, one thing that should make up for that. By the next Tuesday, which was the day I would have been returning, I would be released for four weeks convalescent leave. This was 100% free leave, not charged against my annual leave balance. Sweet, free vacation days! That night I used the payphone and called Becky. She of course was bummed we could not be together that weekend, but was glad we would get a month together afterwards.

I called home after that, and was told dad was out on another of his four day projects. I told Dee what was going to happen next, and she then surprised me by putting me on hold and calling Becky and having us on a 3-way call. And together we decided that the two of them would come and get me together, and Becky would drive my car home as I relaxed in the back of the van. I had been told I should lie down as much as possible the next week. Then came the problem, Becky couldn’t drive a stick shift.

Well, we were then in a 4-way call as Dee called in Mandy. Mandy of course agreed immediately, so the three of them would come down to get me, and she would drive my car up. I largely just sat and listened as they made all these decisions. Becky asked me what I thought of that, and I jokingly said “Well, it’s a good thing I am so whipped, so you all are free to decide what to do with me and my things.” I was laughing but heard all three go silent.

Dee asked her if I really was OK, and I said I was teasing. Becky tried to apologize and I told her also it was OK. “In fact, I like strong women that can make their own decisions and not look to the guy to confirm everything, honest. So long as my car makes it also, I got absolutely no problem. But I am tired, and going to lie down for a bit. I love all three of you though, and you all can continue to decide who will babysit me for my first week, as the doctor said I should not be alone. So you all decide where I am going to sleep, just tell me what you all decide.” They all thankfully laughed, and with phone kisses I hung up.

I got my dinner, then indeed did crawl back into bed. In reality, I was not tired so much as I was sore, PT had been brutal that day, with the therapist working on my arms, legs, and neck for over four hours. I was able to finish the draft of the treatment for the R rated version of the movie, and I simply made a copy and revised that to create the PG version.

I was having my last follow-up with ortho before I started my leave, and got a bunch of orders, as well as things I should do while home. Continue my therapy as directed, try to wean myself back off the narcotics in the next week, and if I needed anything to go to the Naval Hospital in Long Beach. When my doctor said he had already sent them my paperwork, I raised my head and looked at him.

“Doc, is there any reason why I could not get transferred there instead of here?” He smiled and said that was actually already in the works. Since I lived only an hour or so away, it made more sense than keeping me here. The vertebrae fusion appeared to be a success, and in a month once he was satisfied things were going as expected he would start the paperwork to transfer me down there.

“Corporal Culver, they only have basic Orthopedics, we actually get all of their big cases. But once you are recovered from the surgery, there is no reason to keep you here. Normally at that point, we would transfer you back to your duty station. But in your case, knowing you live near a suitable Naval facility, I see no reason why I should send you to Yuma instead of Long Beach. We both know you are never returning to duty, so it only makes sense to let you start getting on with your life. But we may still have you return here periodically, so be prepared for that.”

He said that that would likely not happen until March. And when I asked about my MedBoard, he sighed. “More than likely, I would guess around the end of the year. They have already reviewed it twice, believe it or not. Right now, it is basically sitting in the ‘Keep treating him and look at it again’ pile. But once I fully sign off on it that all procedures that I could do have been done they will look at it again. But you are not the first I’ve seen like this. Eventually, they will look at it again, and then demand an update. That will mean you will probably be back here or Long Beach for about four days, getting all kinds of tests, pokes, prods, and x-rays, bone scans, MRIs, and almost anything else. Then we kick that back to them, and they will wait until they think they have enough people to kick out, then we will get a packet of orders. What date to discharge you, and then we do the work to transfer your case to the VA. If I have to guess, around the end of the year.”

I thanked him because at least I could now make more plans at least. He had already told me that if the transfer happened, I would only have to drive to Long Beach three times a week for Physical Torture. And that actually once I was in their regional area, they could actually refer me to a more local clinic if one was available. “Say if you lived in Carlsbad, I could then have you report to a clinic on Pendleton for that. Look around when you get home, that way you are ready if that happens.”

I packed up my computer and all of my stuff. I really did not know anybody in my ward this time. Four of them were from a single ship and had some kind of accident that injured many at once, and they rarely talked to anybody else. And I did not feel real comfortable leaving anything behind for some reason. So I signed out on leave and was waiting in the lobby when the girls showed up. After giving them all a hug and kiss they asked me what the plan was. I asked for help moving my things into the car, lunch, then tell me what the plan was in that order. They all laughed, and we headed upstairs.

Dee grabbed the computer as Becky and Mandy grabbed the other things, I simply got my overnight bag. It was not like I had a lot of stuff there. It all went in the back of the van, and with a kiss I handed my keys to Mandy. We decided on Carl’s, and Dee remembered seeing one as they drove here. So Mandy followed as we drove there. I was really hungry, so ordered a double Western Bacon Cheeseburger, and the girls laughed as I ate the entire thing.

“I see you have finally gotten your appetite back,” Dee said. I nodded, saying it had taken a while, as my stomach really had shrunk in the coma. But at times it still seemed like a kid’s meal would fill me up.

They finally told me what the plan was for my leave. I would be staying at Becky’s, and for the first week if she had to work Mandy would come and babysit me. After that, I had an appointment at Long Beach, and Holly would be taking me to that. So long as that went as expected, Mandy was free to return to whatever she wanted to do and I would be free to relax at home by myself if Becky was at work.

I will admit, I was a bit surprised when once we finished Becky and Mandy both gave me a kiss, then hopped into my car, leaving me with Dee and Georgie for the ride home. Dee laughed, saying they had become good friends in the last month or so, so it was not surprising. “After all, you know how dull this drive can be by yourself. We girls, we are more social creatures than guys are.”

Once we got to Becky’s place, we got my things moved inside, and Becky told them to put the bags in the bedroom as she took my computer into the office. I saw inside that she had already put a card table in the corner, and that is where she put my computer. I laid down on the couch as Becky showed everybody around her place, and said they were welcome to come and visit at any time. Finally, they all gave me hugs and headed off, and after giving me a kiss Becky went to set up my computer. At some time later she woke me up and told me to go to bed. I kissed her, apologizing that the pills were really taking it out of me, and I was a bit sore from the drive.

“Pete, don’t apologize. I understand. Go lay down, anything you want for dinner?”

I asked for a large Beef Bowl, and she said that would not be a problem. I woke up a few hours later, and she threw our dinner in the microwave, and soon we were at the table. I thanked her, and she said it was not a problem at all. “I get these once or twice a week now. They are cheap, and microwave really good. I have tomorrow off also, anything you want to do then?”

I smiled and winked at her. “Other than making love all day, which I don’t think I can do at the moment? How about seeing Cliff? I would like to feel him out, see if he could use an assistant. Once I can drive again I will be having some time to kill when you are at work, maybe I can help him there. And if this transfer to Long Beach happens, I will have at least two days a week with nothing to do, as therapy is only Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.”

She said that was a good plan, but did not know what he could pay. “Hell, I can do it for free, like an apprenticeship. I’m still getting paid by the Marines, not like I need more money. He gets free help, I get more training. We both win.”

“That’s actually a good plan, and I bet he will go for it. Lord knows he needs some help cleaning that place up.” I chuckled, and after taking another of my happy pills I was back in bed as she was diddling on her keyboard. I woke sometime later and found her sleeping in my arms with her head on my chest, I just softly kissed her forehead and went back to sleep.

After breakfast, we got in her car and drove to see Cliff. He shook my hand and told me Becky had informed him about the accident. “Good to see you’re doing better though. Damned idiot Marines, you all can get hurt doing almost anything, even driving home from work.” I just laughed and asked him if he could use any help. “Hell, my ex has been telling me for over five years I need a lot of help. What do you mean?”

I explained that I would have a lot of spare time on my hands, and would like to spend time there, helping him however he might need. It would let me learn about many more systems, and also help him go through the large number of systems he had just sitting around. He looked thoughtful, and then asked me how much I wanted. I just grinned. “How about this Cliff? I could use some more parts, let me take some of the things lying around in the back there, like a modem and the like, and I would call it more than even. I’m still getting paid so don’t need the money. But spare parts would always be nice.” He said that sounded fine. I asked if I could get a better tour, and he smiled and led me to the back.

And it seemed like he had even more stuff than he did last time I was here. This guy was a serious hoarder. But he actually had a decent idea what every system was, what it needed, and what was included inside of it at just a glance. And I saw boxes full of various cards, keyboards, motherboards, disk drives, and most everything else. I told him I would probably be in the next week, once I was off the pain pills and could drive again.

Once we left and were driving home, I turned and looked at my lover. “You know Becky, it’s kinda funny. He was complaining that business is slow. Yet that guy is sitting on a fortune in computers in the back. Do you know why he does not just fix them up and sell them?”

“Yes, he wants to sell upgrades and newer systems, not hawk old stuff. Why, what are you thinking?”

I told her my idea. I would start by doing an inventory, sorting things into several groupings. Things that were dead and to be scrapped, things that could be repaired and sold, and things that could be cleaned up and sold largely as-is. “Yeah, an old XT is not worth much now, maybe $350 with a monitor. But he must have fifteen of them there, that’s over three grand. And probably a dozen 286 systems, and he has so many cards, printers, and the like that I bet he could make around ten grand if he sold it all off. I saw there was a store next door that was vacant. I’m gonna propose that if I get to Long Beach and it is available, I rent it and we set it up as a ‘Computer Outlet Store’. I mine his shop, fix systems up and we sell them for a good price. We then split the profits after costs, it would help him and me out. I get a lot of experience fixing computers, he gets money in the pocket and more room in the back. Heck, for most people today all they really need is an XT. We could sell them for $200, $250 if they want a monitor. He must have fifty CGA and Monochrome monitors back there. Maybe $450 and $500 for the 286 systems. He must have had thirty Commodore 64s, call it $100 each if they work. Keep the very best of each, but sell off all of that stuff just sitting in piles and collecting dust.”

Mandy came by when Becky left for work, and I walked out in a robe and found her sitting on the couch watching TV. She gave me a hug, and after getting some cereal we sat around and talked. She was nervous because she was waiting for an internship program in the fall. I told her to relax, and that she was going to do fine. But I was a bit surprised when I asked her if she was seeing anybody yet, and she giggled and nodded.

“Yeah, her name is Tina. And no, we are not really girlfriends. We got to talking one night after a lot of beers, and she admitted she had been thinking of trying girls. Now she had no idea about me, and she told me she had been curious as to what kissing a girl would be like. I went ahead and told her it was nice, and that I had a girlfriend in the past. Well, we spent a nice time kissing.”

She looked at me and smiled, giving a happy sigh. “So we have gotten together a few times the last two weeks and made out. And just caressing faces, backs, and arms. Not even any side boobie. I took a page from your book, she sets the pace and she has held me there. I like her a lot but I can’t see myself falling in love with her like with Peggy. But it’s still nice, just spending time with somebody and making out.”

She then grinned at me, and took my hand, and led me to the bedroom. “Now, you shush. Put on some underwear or shorts and lie down on the bed. Becky knows what I want to do, and she gave me her blessing.” I looked into her eyes and nodded, and as I had underwear on under the robe I just removed that and laid on the bed. By this time Mandy was removing her jeans, her shirt was already on the chair. In her bra and panties she curled up on my side, with her head on my chest.

“We talked a lot the last few weeks, and on the ride back up here. We talked about what happened last year, and after a bit, she said I could spend time with you like she did last year. So this is the limit, is that OK”? I chuckled, and held her tight, saying it was fine, but next time to dump the bra and wear a shirt. Mandy giggled and said she would so that.

“With Tina, I honestly think she is straight but only curious. And we are both single, and I am not even looking for a boyfriend until I finish my internship. And she is a good kisser, even if it drives me crazy sometimes. I even tried to touch her butt the other night, she moved my hand up to her back. Heck, I never had a problem if a guy touched my butt on a second date, so long as they were not all grabby about it.”

“Well Mandy, just act like it is Junior High School again, take things nice and slow, and at her pace.”

She leaned up and looked down into my eyes. “Peter Culver, not funny.” I looked at her in puzzlement, and she giggled. “Peter, this is not Podunk-atello, this is LA. Now I was nothing like my sister, but by the time I finished Junior High, my girlfriend and I were eating each other out, and I was sucking off guys. It’s not like where you come from, where if you touch a girl’s pussy you gotta marry them.”

I slapped her shoulder playfully, and she giggled and laid her head back on my chest. “But yeah, I get what you mean. You know, sometimes I wish I had lived there instead of here. I was surprised when Dee told me they were moving in a few years, but I also get what she means. Here in LA, we just grow up too damned fast. Sex, drugs, a climate and culture that encourages you to do whatever you want, whenever you want. You were always so much more mature than other guys your age. And you have a lot of self-restraint. It’s a kind of discipline we tend to lack here. Mom was a great influence, sis not so much. I was 11 or 12, and I would go with her when mom dropped us off at the arcade sometimes, or we would ride our bikes there. I would go looking for her after a bit, and you know that giant windmill in the back? There’s like this little path behind it. More often than not she would be back there, jacking some guy off as they made out. Sis was not a slut back then, but her hand sure was. I actually blame some of me on that still today. I am nowhere near that easy, but I all to often find myself having sex long before I expected.”

“Mandy, then make up your mind and take it slow. Insist you set the pace and rules, and then do it. Heck, if you want I will help you set a schedule. First week or three dates, only kissing. Second week, first date side boob action, after that full boobies through clothes. Only after say the sixth date is it under clothes. Like that. Force yourself to take it slow, it is not that hard.”

“Not for you maybe! I’ve tried, but, well, I just get so horny it soon gets impossible.”

“Then go home and masturbate. That’s what I did.” She giggled, and looked at me and said “Really?” I nodded, saying it was what I had done after that date we had at Griffith Park, and ended at the arcade. “I was horny as hell that night, you were so cute and sexy, and our making out had gotten me so excited. I masturbated twice when I got home. I did want you, but I had promised both you and your sister I would stop at that. It is not that I did not want to pull you to the back of my truck, remove all of your clothes and make love to you. I just did not because it would have been wrong. And likely have ultimately destroyed anything between us.”

Mandy kissed me and nodded. “I felt the same way, and would not have said no. And I did too when I got home, but you are right. I was not ready, and even though I would have let you without thinking, it would have been wrong and likely have destroyed our relationship.”

“Well, you can still do that. Tell the guy upfront, you want to be able to set the pace yourself. That more may happen, when you are comfortable and ready. At least you have toys you can use, we guys only have our hands.”

She giggled, and gave me a soft kiss. I drifted off for a bit, then she woke me up and said lunch was ready. Grilled cheese and fries, I saw there was a small deep fryer on the counter, something Becky must have gotten. We ate and chatted some more. And I ended up dozing off on the couch after I took my pills, as Mandy sat at the table working on some sketches. Mandy woke me up and sent me to bed, and once I was in she gave me a long tender kiss, then returned to her sketches.

I woke up later and it was dark outside. I could hear the girls talking, and I threw on a robe and went back out. Both gave me a kiss, and Becky told me they had already eaten, but told me to sit at the table. She nuked a Western Bacon for me, and I sat at the table and ate as they both joined me. “We were about to get you up anyways, hurry up and get finished, we need to go in about twenty minutes.”

Of course, I had completely forgotten it was Wednesday night. I finished eating quickly, and we got to Peggy and Mike’s in short order. I ran the same NPC I had last time, and said I would be here for the next few weeks.

I begged off on a beer and had Peggy bring me a glass of apple juice as I was taking narcotics. I explained what my surgery had been and that I hoped in a month or two to be here, having my case transferred to Long Beach. “At that point, I will be hanging out at home most of the time until my discharge comes through. My doctor says that will likely be by the end of the year.”

Mike tried to get me to run the game next week, but I said no. “Maybe the week after that, but right now I’m still kinda fuzzy because of the pain pills. I stop them next week, so long as there are no problems I should have a clear head after that.” At that, I looked at Becky and Mandy. “The first one will be one you both have done, so keep quiet, got it? And I am working on others, so we will see where that goes.”

Everybody nodded, and as they started talking Mike came up and with a grin asked if I was going to take over the group again. “Naw, although I may start another once I am out and settled. In addition to this, not to replace it. I kinda want to try something different, to be honest. But come talk to me whenever I am back out here for good.”

I finished my drink, and with a nod Becky and I said goodbye to everybody and went home. I held her hand as she drove, and we chatted about the game in two weeks. She was surprised when I told her I wanted her to play a mage, and I said it was the perfect time. “You already know what to expect, and Mandy or Peggy can help you out if you need it. But you need to learn how to play a spellcaster also, can’t be a thief or fighter all the time.”

When we got to her place she tried to get me to take my pill, and I set it on the coffee table and pulled her into my lap. We kissed for a few minutes, then slid off and tried to give it to me again. I grinned, and said “Talk first, pill after.” She nodded, and I told her this is something we had to get in the open.

“Becky, are we living together now, or is this just as I need a place to recover in peace?”

“Well Pete, I guess that’s really up to you. What do you want?”

I smiled and squeezed her hand in mine. “If you want, I would be very happy to move in with you. It will be a good way to get to know each other better, and as much as I love my brother, he does not quite understand why I can’t run and play with him like before I got hurt. But there are going to be some conditions. First, how much is this costing you a month?”

She told me, and I simply smiled. Then I said I was paying half the rent. “After all, it’s not exactly like I’m broke, and no arguments here. If you can’t take my money now, we will have problems in the future, I promise. And that way if anybody even accuses me of being a freeloader and sitting on my ass living off of you, you can just smile at them sweetly and say I am paying more than my fair share. And I am not a freeloader. And second, we need to pack some of your clothes! How about this, I get some wardrobe boxes, we can store your extra ones in the garage. The closet in the office will be fine, I do not need all that much space. I love you Becky, but I will not live out of a suitcase.”

She laughed and nodded, kissing me multiple times between hugs. “Yes, that’s fine Pete. What do you want to do now?” I whispered into her ear, and she smiled and nodded. And she handed me my soda and I took my pill. And once we were in bed she cuddled me as I fell asleep.

And once again, I woke up and moaned softly as I realized that Becky was again sucking my cock. I tried to pull her up, but she shook her head and kept going. I only lasted a few minutes, but she was slowing down for nothing, and soon I was cumming in her mouth. She seemed to shiver a bit as she slid up into my arms again and we shared a long tender kiss.

“Sorry, but I really wanted to do that. I enjoy it with you more than with any other guy, and really wanted that this morning.” Becky then gave a sexy little giggle, and in a very sexy voice said “You might say I was thirsting for it.”

I pulled her up and gave her a kiss, and she slipped away to take her shower. After showers and breakfast, I opened up the yellow pages and found a used office supply store not that far away. I took some fast measurement with a $1 bill since Becky did not have a tape measure, and we headed on over. She had my computer on an old card table, and I was sitting on one of her kitchen chairs, and I needed something better. Once we got there, we headed over and looked at the desks they had available. Most were far too large, but one looked to fit in the area perfectly. I tested out an office chair and told the salesman I wanted that also. Out of curiosity, I went to check out some computers they had, and I saw that the price I was going to propose to Cliff was about 20% less. That should help ensure they sold fast.

Then one item caught my eye. I was looking through the printers, as that was one thing that Becky did not have. And an HP caught my eye. I went closer and took a look, it was an HP LaserJet Plus, and only $800! I asked the salesman about it, and he told me they had gotten it in the day before, from a lawyer that had upgraded to the newer LaserJet II. I asked him what all it came with and got him to throw in the spare toner cartridge it had come with and a box of paper and a cable. I told him it was sold, and to add it to the rest of the stuff.

They charged me an additional $50 for delivery and said it would be there the next day. They loaded in the paper and printer into the car as I took the toner cartridges. As we drove back to our place, I told Becky I would call my dad and he could unload the car, and she said nonsense. “I am not a weak girl Pete, I often move TVs heavier than that at work. I’m just surprised you spent that much for a printer.”

“Well, it is an older one, but a lot better than what I had before. It looks almost as good as a typewriter and also does graphics. I was needing a printer anyways, and a good dot matrix would have cost me $500, easy. I have a bunch of older adventures I never sold for one reason or another, I figure I can have Mandy do up some graphics, and I can use this to print them off and sell them. Might be good for $10 each.”

“Oh don’t sell yourself short Pete. If you are going to do this, do it right. You own all the rights to them, correct?” I nodded. “OK then, you do it up and do it right then. We will go back sometime, I don’t know if you saw but they had some binding machines in the back. We buy one of those, and then some plastic cover sheets. How many do you have you could get ready by the next convention?”

I thought, and told her I had about fifteen of them. “OK, perfect. We get Mandy to do the cover and graphics, we offer them as a “Limited Edition First Release”. Say, 250 of each, all numbered. This time we only do four, that’s 1,000 copies total. You and Mandy sign each of them, Mandy sells them for $25 each, give her $10 per copy, you keep $15. Next big convention, you sell a different four adventures, same thing.”

“$25? Are you crazy, who would pay that much?”

Becky sighed. “Pete, I saw some people selling first edition signed copies of your first adventure for $50. One guy had that deluxe edition that both you and Mandy had signed for $100. And if Mandy balks at the split, remind her you had to buy the printer, and are paying for the paper, ink, and everything else. All said and done, you are probably going to get closer to $11 until the printer is paid off. Oh, and get a PO Box. Put a simple order form in the back, offering those four, and enclose a SASE for future catalogs. These are all ones that Brad rejected, right?”

“Yes, and these are early ones, so not all that great.”

“Fine, so he can’t complain any. You may know computers and games, but this is my world actually. In fact, I bet that Mandy would tell you the same damned thing, she’s in Marketing. OK, you go and call Mandy, ask her to come over, you are buying lunch. Here are the keys, you go open the door and I will lug this thing inside. Stop looking at me lover, scoot!”

I laughed as I went to open the door, and told her on the floor by my computer would work for now, we would work something out in a day or so. I called Mandy, and she said she would be there shortly. Becky kissed my cheek and headed out to get lunch after I gave her $20, and I took one of the kitchen chairs and put the printer on it for the time being. I hooked it up to my computer, and then dug into my archive directory. Then realized I did not have any of those adventures on this computer. This was the portable, my archive was on my main one. Yes, I’m a fucking idiot sometimes, must be the drugs. Instead, I printed off the latest copy of the Fyta quest with a simple cover page, and watched as it came off the printer. I found a paperclip in Becky’s desk and set it on the table right as she got back with lunch. A four pack of wine coolers, and a pizza. I kissed her and got out three plates, and a few minutes later Mandy was there.

We all got a few slices, and Becky brought me a soda as she and Mandy had a cooler. I handed over what I had printed, and asked Mandy what she thought. “OK, this is the one we did at the convention, And this looks good, what about it though?” I smiled at Becky, and she told her our ideas. Needless to say, Mandy jumped at it and did not even question the money. I told her the graphics had to be black and white, but some gray was allowable. And only a few inside, maybe three or four. And that I would add her to the cover page, and she should sign them also. She came and hugged me, kissing my cheek before doing the same for Becky.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.