Country Boy, City Girl Book III - Cover

Country Boy, City Girl Book III

Copyright© 2020 by Mushroom

Chapter 49

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 49 - The final chapter of Pete Culver as he leaves the Marine Corps, and has to start a new life for himself.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Romantic   Crime   GameLit   Historical   Black Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Small Breasts   Geeks   Prostitution  

I went ahead and got dressed, and decided to take the bike to Magic Mountain. I was having lunch at a fast food place when I got a call, and I saw it was Brad. He quickly assured me that the BBS I had installed earlier in the year was still working fine, but I was behind on our agreement. “Pete, you promised me an adventure this year, and the year is almost over. If we are going to get another presentation done, we have to move fast. Please tell me you at least have an idea and are working on one.”

I thought back to a series of books I had been reading lately, and suddenly had one. “Brad, how about one akin to The Guild Wars? We set it in a city, think of it as a medieval version of New York. All of the characters are part of an underworld organization, kinda like the Mafia. Each part of the kingdom and city are run by the various races. Half-Orcs are the army and police. Dwarves are the craftsmen. Gnomes are the researchers and administrators. Halflings are the academics. Elves are the elite, the rulers and top level of leadership. And humans are the bottom class. The farmers, and everyday people. But the Thieves Guild accepts all, and it is the only place you meet all of the races together. Well, one of the humans is rising fast in the Guild, and jealousy is rising against him among some. This time we have a for sure plant, who plays the human boss, and all the players are his underlings. All are scheming to supplant him, but for their own reasons. Some because they want to be on top themselves, some because they secretly work for another. We make one of the players the one trying to replace him, and the rest are really trying to support him. And not even the boss knows which one it is. What do you think?”

“Damn, that sounds familiar. Where have I heard that before?”

I simply said “Jhereg”, and he laughed. “That’s it! OK, I know how your mind works. Go ahead, work it all out. Do you think we could go to print on it for Christmas?”

“Well, I can write it out, and give it a test in a few weeks. Kent has a convention in October, we do a test there. As for the official presentation, I will leave that all up to you. But yes, we can do it by November. But plan on it for Idaho if you want it then, unless we hold it before Thanksgiving. I am spending that with my family.”

He said he would do all the work and set it up. I finished my late lunch, and headed to the park. Heather had arranged to meet me near the dance area, and I caught a glimpse of her in uniform walking to the back right after I arrived. And fifteen minutes later, she came back wearing shorts and a tank top. We hugged, and hand in hand walked over to the sky car.

I noticed she was wearing the necklace I had given her, and we chatted as we rode across the park. When we got off at the top of the hill we headed over to Ninja. We hit several more rides, holding hands most of the time. It was a fun evening, and she even snuck a few light kisses in here and there. And I had to admit she still looked stunning to me. For some reason, mousy looking geek girls always appealed to me.

It was getting dark, and she said she wanted to go up to the top of the tower. We walked around once we got to the top, and she was looking out the window at the lights of the city when I slid behind her and pressed myself lightly against her. I could feel her shiver slightly, and I pulled back. “No, don’t,” she softly whispered, and I pressed against her again.

Heather let out a soft sigh as I pressed against her again. “Pete, I know I messed up. I lied, and it could have hurt you, badly. But I have changed, grown-up you could say. And even though I now know we could never really be together, I still want you.”

I admitted I felt the same way. I remembered quickly the conversation I had with Pat and decided to take a chance. I pressed my groin against her bottom, and Heather moaned softly. I could feel her bottom moving against me, and I rested my chin on her shoulder, pressing my cheek into hers.

“Heather, I know there are so many differences between us. It would never work, but I can not deny I have always found you amazing and exciting. And I still treasure our memories together.” She turned in my arms and pulled me against her, and I felt her glasses press against my face as she kissed me. We spent several minutes kissing, until we heard the elevator arrive again and several people got off of it. Heather grinned and grabbed my hand, and together we left.

We were trying to decide what to do once we got to the ground, and as we walked to the front of the park I offered to cook us dinner. Instead of walking out the front gate of the park, she took me back to the other side near where we met. We walked into the backstage area, and I asked if I should be there. She assured me it was OK, so long as we did not enter any buildings and were just leaving.

And it looked rather different in the back, away from guests. Regular buildings and warehouses, and she pointed out what was what. One was even called “Wardrobe”, and she said it was basically a locker room where they got changed each day. We walked out a back gate with a guard at it, and were soon walking through the parking lot. She now had an actual car, a yellow 1970’s VW Rabbit, and after I got in she drove me to where my bike was. I got it started and was putting on my helmet as it warmed up when she said she was not positive about finding my house, and that she would follow me.

We made it to my place without problem, and we kissed again before I headed into the kitchen. Thankfully, she said the roast I had made two days before was fine, and it was still merrily bubbling away in the slow cooker so I added some more water and told her to pick a movie as we waited for it to return to boiling before serving.

She picked out Ghost, and then as the previews at the start were playing she asked for a drink. I smiled and shook my head, and instead brought her a Dr. Pepper. She laughed and kissed my cheek, saying I had remembered. I told her of course I had, and have always made sure I stocked it ever since. And that in fact was true, I now stocked a variety of soda, both regular and diet in my house. I started that when Holly was over once, and complained I had no Diet Pepsi. So now I had at least ten different sodas in my fridge.

When the water returned to a soft boil I scooped the stew into two bowls, and placed it down right as the previews ended. And after eating, I put the bowls into the sink and sat back down she cuddled against me.

And as I held her slender body against me, I realized that I had known a secret for a long time. Want to get a girl to cuddle with you? Simply have at least some “chick flicks” in your collection, and let them pick the movie they want. If they pick say Terminator or Star Trek, you kind of had an idea what they were expecting. But if they picked a chick flick, there was a good chance you would at a minimum get some nice cuddles with them by the end of the night. Chick flicks and cuddling just go together.

And as the movie was rewinding, I was not surprised when she turned in my arms and we started kissing. After a bit, I was on my back and Heather was laying on top of me. Our tongues were caressing each other, and I was caressing her hips, and slowly moving my hands to her bottom. It was just as tight as I had remembered, and Heather still barely weighed 100 pounds.

A bit later her top was off and on the ground, and I knew I was going to go as far as I wanted, and as far as she was willing to go. I removed her bra, and her breasts were as firm and soft as I remembered. I asked when we were taking a breath when she had to be home, and she giggled.

“Oh, I have no curfew anymore. I even told my mom I might not be home tonight, and she just nodded. But I do have one request.” I told her anything, and she held me tight with her head on my chest. And after a moment I realized she was crying! I caressed her back and ran my fingers through her hair, and asked what was wrong. Well, I found out, and wanted to kill somebody.

The last guy she had dated also worked at the park. And Heather said it was fun at first, and she spent the night with him on more than one occasion. But in the end, he started to get controlling. Dropping in when she was skating with Amber and Stacy, or asking where she had been if she went on rides when she got off work before he did instead of waiting for him to get off work. And finally she told him they were through.

“It was not exactly rape, but I did not want it either. I agreed to meet him and see a movie, hoping we could at least remain friends. And I kept telling him no, but he did not stop. Afterward, he tried to again say I was his, and I told him if he tried that again I would kill him. My manager knew we had broken up, and he kept showing up where I worked. Even after we both told him to stop. And my boss filed a complaint with HR when he kept coming by and he got fired last month. He no longer comes to my house, my dad does not know but also told him he was not welcome. And if he returned again my dad would call the cops to come pick up his body.”

I caressed her back and sighed. “Heather, if you said no, that is indeed rape. There is no middle ground there. If there is any hesitation, as far as I’m concerned it is rape. I’m so sorry you ever had to go through that.” She clung tighter and asked if I would hold her that night. “All night, just hold me Pete.” I of course agreed.

We went up to bed and I held her and we kissed some more until we fell asleep. And the next morning I woke up and felt her pressed in front of me, my arm still around her waist. I slipped out and went to the bathroom, and Heather then went and did the same thing. It was still before 6 in the morning, so we both got into bed and she cuddled against me and caressed my chest.

“You really did just hold me.”

“Of course I did! Trust me, my first thought when you told me that was hunting down that guy and beating the shit out of him. It does not matter if you had been with him before, no means no. We are not all like that, and I find it sad that so many women have told me basically the same thing. Makes me ashamed to be a man sometimes.”

“Oh don’t be, Pete. Never be ashamed, you are nothing like that. Last night proved that, you are a wonderful man. And by the way, Stacy did kick the shit out of him. He showed up at the rink about a month and a half ago, and she caught him when he was waiting outside at my car. Right there in the parking lot, she just walked up to him and kicked him in the balls. Then she did it again. The second time he collapsed on the ground and she literally kicked the shit out of him, with her Doc Martin boots. Telling him at the end if she ever saw him again, she would make sure she did it even better, kicking him so hard they would have to cut his dick off because she was going to destroy it under her boot. I have not seen him since.”

I held her tight as she said that, and chuckled softly. “You know, she said she kinda likes you now. Once she realized you did not know how young I was and you refused to see me once you learned I was only 17, she admitted she was wrong about you. She even asked me after you gave me the necklace if I was going to see you again, and I told her only while skating. You had another girlfriend by then, and she said that might be for the best.”

“Heather, I have not really had another girlfriend. Pat is just a friend, who I admit I have fooled around with. But we both know that is all it ever will be.”

“Because she’s black?”

“Oh hell no, that has nothing to do with it. I’m Indian, you’re white, Amber is Black, Sue is Mexican, you should know by now that I could not give a damn about that. No, we simply admit that we have an attraction for each other, but it’s only sexual and not love or anything like that. The closest I have to a girlfriend is a gal I see in the Bay Area once a month or so. And it’s the same with her, we care a lot for each other, but know it will never be anything else.”

She kissed me softly, and looking into her green eyes I could see something in them. “Pete, can I ask for a favor? Please, make love to me.”

I ran my fingers through her red hair and sighed. “Heather, I don’t want to hurt you, you have been hurt enough already.”

“Not love me, but make love to me. I know it will never be anything more, I am not trying to trap you or anything. But my last memory was of that bastard forcing me. I want a new memory to replace that. Of a kind, gentle man that I know would never force me. Who even if he does not actually love me, would be kind and gentle. And love me for who I am, not for what he can take from me. A man I want to give myself to, not one that only wants to take from me.”

I looked into her eyes, and could see the pain behind them still, but also how much this meant to her. I felt revulsion at how she had been used and abused, but also I understood what she wanted. I softly caressed her face and tried hard to smile.

“Heather if that is what you want, I will. But at any time, tell me to stop and I will. Any time.” Her lips latched onto mine, and we held each other tight as we kissed. And our clothes were soon on the floor as I held her on top of me, caressing her and feeling her against me. Heather tried to roll me onto her, but I resisted and caressed her bottom as I urged her to part her thighs. Only then did I remember that I did not have any more condoms. I broke our kiss and whispered that I had to go to the store.

She smiled at me and gave me another kiss, then slipped out of bed and out the room. A minute later she was back with her purse, and put it on the nightstand. Then pressing her bottom against me pulled out a strip of three. She pulled one out and gently rolled it on, then giggled as I once again pulled her on top.

It took almost no work to get myself lined up, but it did take some effort to get inside of her. She was tight, and also so very wet. I held her bottom and kissed her once I was fully inside, and we actually started to make love. And it was only because of the previous day that I was able to hold off until after she came twice. We were both sweating as she rested her head on my chest, and whispered it was everything that she had hoped it would be.

She finally rolled off and the condom went into the garbage and she cuddled against me. “Fuck you and the horse you rode in on Tony. Pete, he never came anything even close to what we had just shared.”

We kissed softly, and I asked her if she was alright. She nodded and rested her head on my chest, and I could feel a few tears still. “He told me I would never enjoy it as much as I had with him. He was wrong, he was so very wrong, that was so much better. I know you do not love me, but I felt more loved with you like this than I ever did with him.”

“Oh Heather, you are wrong. I am not in love with you, but I do love you. I would never hurt you like that, and was worried that this would not be a good idea.”

“Oh, this was perfect. This was the kind of thing I dreamed about up there on the bluff that night. You are gentle, and kind, and almost everything that I wanted.”

“Almost?” I said, bending to kiss the top of her head.

“Almost. I have made love to you, but I still have not had you make love to me.” I felt her hand move down, and start to slowly stroke me. “I don’t know if this will be the only time we are together, but before I leave, you are going to make love to me. I want to know what it is like under such an amazing man, to feel you over me, inside me, loving me. Oh, and I can tell you like that idea.”

I silenced her with a kiss, and rolled her onto her back. I slid on top, and decided if she wanted to feel what it was like to be made love to, I would do exactly that. And I did, sliding into her and hearing her gasp. Her soft wet walls clenching as I slid in and out of her, hearing the wet noises from her pussy as it clenched my cock. Sliding in and out of her body, as I felt her under me, surging up under me as she came, then came again, fingernails clutching and scratching as she went over the top a third time. Those soft delightful squishing noises as I plunged in and out of her delightful body.

It was only then I realized we had both gotten so caught up we had forgotten the condom. I started to pull out, but her thighs squeezed me tight as she broke the kiss and looked into my eyes. I said “Rubber”, and all she did was kiss me.

“I insisted that Tony use one every time, as has every other boy I have had inside of me. Pete, you are the first to do me like this, to make love to me without one. I’m on the pill, so don’t you dare stop. You can’t be the first lover for me, but this I can and do want to give to you. You can not make me a woman, but you can make me a real and full woman. Please, be the first to pour yourself inside of me. So I can feel what it is like.”

And I believed her. I slid back inside, and we continued to make love. She came one more time, shuddering under and around me as I became rigid and pumped her full of my cum. I was looking into her eyes, and saw them open wide, a sense of wonder in them as I pulsed and spurted, pulsed and spurted. Filling her tight 18 year old cunt with my cum.

Only afterward did we kiss, and I felt her fingers running through my hair, her kisses full of passion. When we broke she whispered that she could feel all of it. A sense of awe in her voice, saying that she could feel the throbbing inside, and how “gushy” she now felt.

We remained like that, holding each other as we whispered endearments as I slowly softened inside of her, then finally slipped out. She then giggled and blushed as a soft sound was emitted, and I smiled and kissed her softly. “That is something about doing it like this that you will have to get used to. Nothing to be ashamed about my darling Heather.”

She then giggled, and said she was “leaking”. I again kissed her and said that is just what happened. “Sheesh, how much is coming out? I can feel it flowing down my ass. Is it always this messy?”

“Yes, it is. Sorry, not much to be done for it.”

“Oh, don’t be sorry. I love it. Now I know what my friends used to talk about. And you are right, I do feel well-loved. This is a memory I will always have, and it feels amazing.” We kissed again, and he had me slide off and onto my back, and she cuddled against me again. We held and caressed each other until I heard her stomach rumble. We both laughed, and I told her to get in the shower, I would get breakfast ready.

I put on my robe and was scrambling some eggs when she came downstairs. She gave me a kiss as I put the eggs and sausage on a plate, and whispered she was still leaking. We sat at the table, and she asked me how long that would continue. I told her I honestly did not know, but have been told it could last for at least a day.

“I have to admit, it is not exactly something a lover had confided in me before.” After breakfast I headed up and took my shower, and Heather slipped in a few minutes later. We made love one more time, and I was really spent after that. We returned to my bed, and held and cuddled each other until it was time for lunch. She did try, but was unable to get me to rise to the occasion again. After we were dressed again and eating some grilled cheese sandwiches, she admitted she had not had an orgasm when I was sliding into her from behind. “But I still enjoyed it a lot.”

“Well, the parts do not quite line up the right way. But I’m glad you seem to have enjoyed it.”

“Oh I did, very much so. I think you have given me more pleasure in a single day than Tony ever did in a all the time we were together. But I have to ask, is this a one-time thing?”

I reached out and caressed her cheek. “Well, let’s just say maybe. I think we both know this is not going to develop into anything more. But we may do it again, if it feels right for both of us. But I don’t want to just be a guy you have on call if you feel a need, and I will never use you in that way. But if it feels right, we may do this again. But you have to promise me something Heather. Do not stop looking. I don’t want you turning down some guy that might be the right one for you. All I ask is that if you do find him, tell me. I hope to keep you as a friend after that, but this will be the past. Can you do that?”

She thought for a moment, and nodded. “Only if you do the same thing.”

I took a last bite of my eggs and nodded. “Oh, I have never stopped looking for the love of my life, it’s just that every time I think I might have found her, something dicks it up.”

“Like my lying to you.”

I reached out and took her hand in mine. “Oh no, we had gotten nowhere near that at point. I cared a lot about you, but was nowhere near that kind of attachment yet. Don’t ever think that, I just have a feeling it would never have been more than what we have now.”

“Well, excuse me but the now is telling me I need to use the bathroom again. You guys sure are messy.” I laughed and teased her as she stood up that she was the messy one. “After all, I’m not the one leaking into my panties.” She stuck her tongue out at me and headed into the bathroom as I chuckled.

When she came out she got her things together, and with a final kiss I walked her out to her car and kissed her again before she drove off. And I looked at the corner, and was surprised to see Holly there watching. I waved her over, and she came and gave me a hug and a soft kiss.

“Overnight booty call, Pete?” she asked, and I sighed and asked her to come inside. We went into the house, and I asked her where Dan was. Seems he and her dad went to a Dodger game, and she decided to come visit. “She’s a bit young, ain’t she?”

I sighed as we sat on the couch, and I said she was 18. “And yes Holly, that was Heather.”

“I kinda thought so, the red hair kinda gave it away. So are you two are an item now?”

I sighed, and shook my head. “No, only more or less as you said, a booty call. Not intended at all, but she told me something last night that made me feel like it was the right thing to do.”

“OK, this I want to hear. I’m not upset, mind you. You told me about Heather, and it has been almost a year so I believe you that she’s 18 now. But what would she tell you that would bring that on?”

I told Holly about her story from the night before. The rape, and her feelings of inadequacy and doubt. And Holly nodded, and sighed deeply. She told me to stay put, and returned and handed me a beer. “Pete, you never asked, and I never said anything, but I can understand that. And you’re right, that probably was the right thing to do.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.