Country Boy, City Girl Book III - Cover

Country Boy, City Girl Book III

Copyright© 2020 by Mushroom

Chapter 47

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 47 - The final chapter of Pete Culver as he leaves the Marine Corps, and has to start a new life for himself.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Romantic   Crime   GameLit   Historical   Black Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Small Breasts   Geeks   Prostitution  

The next morning I hit the road early, and headed to San Francisco. This time I got a hotel near Fisherman’s Wharf, which had parking for the truck. At just before 5 I called Saki at work, and told her where I was staying. An hour later, she knocked on the door. She came into my arms and dropped her bag on the ground and we shared a long kiss. She then called me an asshole again, and said I had better not do what I had done last time. I looked at her in confusion.

“That money. I already told you last time I was not going to charge you, it was amazing and I enjoyed being with you a lot. A couple of days later I reached into my purse for a pen, and found it. I know it had to be you, nobody else would have put $300 into my purse.”

“Well, I enjoyed it also. And I know you could use it. I hope you are not mad.”

“I was at first, but then you have called me twice since then, and are here now so I forgive you. But I want to make it clear, I am here because I want to be here, not because you are paying me to be here. Do that this time, and I will take offense.”

I sat on the couch, and she cuddled into my lap. I promised her I would not do that again, and she nodded. Then asked me what the plan was for tonight. I told her I was thinking of dinner at the Wharf, then anyplace nearby she thought I might like. Saki gave me a long kiss, then told me to get into slacks and a nice shirt, and she would change. I smiled as we both got undressed, and once her bra came off she went to the mirror with a small makeup case she pulled out of the bag she brought in with her and got herself ready. I got into slacks and a nice shirt, and pulled out a tie as she finished and pulled a black silk dress on. I gave her a soft kiss, and hand in hand we walked down to the wharf.

We ate at the Grotto, and after the food and wine were finished she took my hand in hers and we went to a small club overlooking the bay. It was a blues club, and we ordered drinks and she leaned against me as we relaxed and talked softly, listening to the music. After we finished our drinks she gave me a soft kiss and said it was time to go back.

Once in the room, she flowed into my arms and we kissed passionately as she removed my tie and unbuttoned my shirt. After she removed my shirt, I reached down to the hem of her dress and carefully removed it. We kissed some more before she sank to her knees and removed my shoes. Her eyes met mine as she opened my fly and then removed my slacks. My underwear followed, and she wasted no time in taking me into her mouth. I let her do that for a few minutes, but tonight I wanted something else.

I pulled Saki off gently and guided her to the bed. I admired her body as she climbed up into it, and she gasped softly as I moved up between her thighs, then settled in between them. I felt her slender firm thighs as I parted them with my hands, and moved down and started to lick her. Her clit was prominent, but not large, and I lovingly licked and sucked on it as the fingers of my right hand caressed her pussy. She was already damp, but she was soon wet as I sucked and licked her clit, feeling it grow even harder under my lips and tongue. Saki’s hands were running through my hair and she was whimpering softly as I moved down and licked her lovely lips, then slid my tongue into her. She tasted amazing, and her secretions were so thick. I captured all I could, then moved back up and started to lick and suck her clit as I eased a finger inside.

Soft velvet walls encircled my finger, and once it was fully wet I slid a second finger inside. I then started to caress and explore her inner body as I worked on her outer body. I looked up and saw her small firm breasts framing her face, her eyes on mine as I worked on her, her nipples firm and hard, her breath almost coming in pants as her eyes were half-closed. I started to alternate between caressing her inside and sliding my fingers in and out, and started to work on her clit a bit more. And a few minutes later when her knees bent up and her thighs clasped my face tightly between them, I knew she was close.

With a long low moan her hips bucked up and down several times, and I looked into her face as a look of absolute pleasure spread over it. Her orgasm washing over her as she moaned and babbled how good it was. I helped ease her down, and after giving her several soft licks and kisses I moved up. She grasped my head and pulled me into a kiss, her wetness smearing across both of our faces. I felt her hand reach down and grasp my cock, and start to move it into position. I broke our kiss and whispered we needed something first.

“Pete, I have not been with another man since you were here last, and had a blood test two weeks ago. I got it when we talked and you told me about getting a physical, and we joked that at least you knew you were clean because of all the blood they took for tests. I knew then that when you came back, I wanted this again and without the damned rubber. The report is in my purse if you do not believe me, but please, I want you inside. Just you, your cock bare inside my pussy.”

I kissed her and moved my hips forward. Saki moaned into my mouth as she settled me into place and I slipped into her. God, she felt good, and in only a few strokes I was fully inside of her. We set a long slow motion, and we spent almost 45 minutes pleasing and teasing each other. Exploring what we each liked, fast and slow, deep and shallow. And finally, as she came for a second time with her nails digging into my scalp and her teeth biting my ear I pushed in hard and let myself go, cumming deep inside and feeling her clenching me like a vise as I did.

She whispered how good that had felt, and she had missed the actual proof that she had pleased somebody. I kissed her, and said there was absolutely no doubt that I was well pleased. And this time I could enjoy laying on her and exchanging soft kisses and feeling her caresses until I finally grew so soft that I slipped out of her body.

A short time later she got up and went to the bathroom, then came back and poured a drink. She slipped in next to me and we shared it, caressing each other and saying how wonderful that had been. She admitted it had been almost a year since she had made love without a condom, and I said it had mostly been the same for me. She teased me a bit, saying that surely I had a girlfriend back in LA, and I shook my head.

“Nope, just me in a four bedroom house. There is a couple of gals I see, but it’s completely casual. We meet once a month for skating, maybe dinner and a movie but nothing else. I am not much for going to clubs, and guess I’m so busy I do not take the time to meet others.”

She looked at me and said surely I was joking, and I shook my head. “Nope, one of them is a few years older than me, and we both know we will only be friends. We met on the computer, and even though we flirt a lot there we both know there is no real spark between us. The other gal, that’s a bit more complicated. She is quite a bit younger than me. And while we both feel a bit of an attraction I think, she’s a lesbian. We get along great, but she has absolutely no sexual interest in guys. So all we will ever be is just friends.”

“And not your secretary?”

I laughed. “Bunny, she’s nice enough. And yes, that’s her real birth name, Bunny. But she’s married to my lead hardware technician. And she’s also, five months pregnant I think? I also made a hard rule long ago, I absolutely never get involved with the gals I work with. I have had an interest in more than one, and they in me. But that would only lead to trouble, so I keep those who work for me out of my love life.”

“Well, good thing I don’t work for you Pete. Last time and tonight were amazing, I just wish you could come up more often.”

“Well, I’m here for another night, but tomorrow night I’m having dinner with my friend. She wants me to meet her new boyfriend. But other than that, the rest of my time here is open.” We kissed some more, and soon we were drifting off to sleep.

The next morning we made love again, and then after we got dressed we got on the Metro subway and we got off in South San Francisco and I rented us a car. And she directed me through the maze of streets until we crossed the Golden Gate Bridge. And once in Sausalito, I was pulling off and into the parking lot of a small office complex.

WebCorp was a small company I had learned about from others who ran BBS systems. They made a small networking program similar to LANTastic, but better. It did not use a special card, but standard Ethernet cards. And it could be set up either as a peer-to-peer configuration, or as a Server-based once. Once there I was soon talking with their marketing person, and he gave me a bunch of promotional material. We had been talking on the phone for a few weeks now, and I told him why we wanted his product.

He took me into their lab, and I had to admit the program was impressive. Easier to use for a small local network than Novell, and we could bundle it with the Gem computers. And it was cheaper and did not need a special proprietary card. In the end, I picked up twenty copies of the program for LA, and another fifty for Idaho along with a bunch more promotional materials. We also set up my being a local distributor for them in LA and Idaho, and he told me they were still offering their two user BBS license. I picked up an additional twenty copies of that, and they said if anybody in the area called them wanting one they would forward them to me to pick it up.

I would make no money on those, but on the plus side it would introduce more people to my store, and give me a chance to sell network cards. One of the things I liked was that each two user set was two user licenses. So two boxes allowed four computers to be networked. And there was no requirement to set up a server, and the commands were not much different than DOS, so easier to use than the Novell 86 I had been selling for that purpose in the past.

We then headed down to San Jose, where I selected a bunch more stuff, including twenty lab benches, and five more server racks. They said they would hold them for me to pick up the next day and hold the boxes I had gotten from Web for me, and we headed to the rental place. I dropped off the car, and we headed back to the motel.

We were barely inside when Saki was all over me. We kissed deeply as she guided me to the couch, and slid to her knees as she opened my pants. This was no gentle suckle, this time she was giving me a hard and fast blowjob. I let her for about five minutes, then pulled her up and kissed her deeply, then her squawk when I picked her up and laid her on the bed. I crawled on top of her and immediately went after her neck as I let my body rest on hers. One hand went to my hair, stroking and pulling lightly as her other went to my ass, rubbing and squeezing.

I moved so my balls were against her slit, as my cock rested on her mound. And whenever she would try to squirm around I tried to keep myself there. Her sparse straight hairs rubbing against me, and feeling her wetness and warmth against my balls was great. Especially when I would let my teeth graze along her neck and feel her shudder under me, and her soft gasps.

And finally I moved my hips back, and moved so my cock was aimed where we both wanted it. And with only a bit of movement I found the right location and angle, and slowly slid into her. Saki clutched me tightly to her, and her thighs wrapped around my waist as her arms moved under mine and her hands clutched my shoulder blades, nails digging in as she gave the sexiest moan right into my ear.

Fuck, just feeling her clutching me like that and wrapping her arms and legs around me and hearing her soft sexy moans and gasps made me want to cum right then and there. I continued to slide in and out of her, and she raked my back a bit and I could hear her gasp on an inward breath which seemed to make my cock inside of her swell even more. I was struggling to hold on, as I was so close and Saki was exciting me so much. Thankfully as I was nearing the edge of my control she clutched me so tightly to her body that I could barely move my lips to hers and kiss her as she bucked under me, her pussy squeezing tightly as her orgasm arrived. And mine followed just seconds later, pulsing and shooting spurt after spurt of cum into her tight amazing body.

We cuddled and kissed as I slowly came down, and we both said over and over how amazing that had felt. Saki’s thighs were still wrapped around me, and it was with a sigh that I felt myself started to stiffen inside of her again. And it was with regret that I had to pull myself out of her. I slid off the bed, and looked at her amazing body. And could see a flow of white cum leaking out of her, proof of how well we had pleased each other.

I went in to take a shower, and Sakura slipped in behind me and started to wash my back. She asked me when I would be back, and I said I had no idea. “Mandy is one of my oldest and dearest friends, and I really need to figure out how to recover that friendship. I have no idea why she is angry at me, or so cold. I also really need to try and get to know her boyfriend, as she seems to be under the belief that I never like them because of jealousy, or possessiveness, or something. Can you stay here until I return? Or want to meet up later?”

“How about this? OK, turn around and get on your knees,” Saki ordered me. I smiled and did so, and she very gently started to wash my hair. “How about if things are not a disaster, ask to show them around Japantown? I will be at the club there, and even if it is a total disaster, we can have some fun before we come back here. You told her about what Hostess clubs are in the past, right?”

“Yep, and even karaoke clubs, although those are becoming increasingly popular here now. But when I first told her, she said they sounded weird. Yes, she might appreciate that. Will you be working?”

She finished rinsing my hair, and bent down and kissed my lips. “No, I have the night off. But at around 7 I will go ahead and move into the bullpen and talk with my friends. When you come in go ahead and select me, and I will play hostess for your friend.”

We talked it over a bit more, and I decided that was a good idea. We kissed a few more times before I got out and shaved again, then got dressed as she started to do her makeup. I decided to go all-out and put on my dark blue three piece suit, and with a final kiss I headed on out and walked to the cable car stop nearby.

The place Mandy had told me to meet them at was a Yuppie place off of Union Square. It was full of beautiful people, almost all looking like they could be models out of Elle or GQ. Pretentious pricks, and women obviously trolling for a dude. I spotted Mandy in the back, in a tight green dress that barely fell halfway down her thighs. It was silk, and probably cost half of what I had made in two weeks in the Marines. I caught a glimpse of the sheer green stocking she had on under it, and by the seam at the back I knew they were real silk also. I walked up and placed my hand on her shoulder from behind, and she turned around and smiled and gave me a big hug. We kissed each other’s cheeks, and she introduced me to Clark.

Well, Clark was not what I expected. I knew he worked in the menswear department, so was not surprised to see him in a suit that cost more than mine did. His looked to be silk, and probably even custom made. Mine was off the rack. A nice suit, but to me this was simply something to put on. Not an actual fashion statement.

He was shorter than me, about 5’6” and slender. And he was pretty alright, in fact, he reminded me of that lead singer of the band that did that song called “Good Vibrations” that I had been hearing on the radio lately. Complete with the arrogant look on his face that made me want to punch it whenever the video came on.

We shook hands, and he almost immediately tried to do the strength test squeeze. I sighed inside my head, and just shook his hand back. I ordered an overpriced drink, and a few minutes later our table was ready.

It did not escape me that he kept his hand on Mandy almost all through dinner. I tried really hard to be polite to him, but within minutes I had decided he was an unmitigated ass. He talked about how much money he was making, and how he would surely be in management within another year, he was the highest paid salesman in the department. Mandy mostly stayed quiet, and I talked about being up there after delivering a load of stuff to the “family ranch” in Idaho, and was stopping for a few days on the way back to LA to see Mandy and pick up a few things in the San Jose area on the way home.

Well, it seems that the food there was all the rage at the time, and it was something called “micro cuisine”. I stared at the plate when it was laid in front of me. I had seen the “Angus Steak”, and decided to see what it was like. $65 according to the menu, and I was wondering how it compared to what Dave sent me, as I had rarely had it when not at home.

What the fuck?

Well, I still have no fucking idea what “micro cuisine” is, but I sure as hell know it was not describing the price, but maybe the portion. The tiny piece of meat in front of me could not have been much more than one ounce, and there were three pieces of broccoli to the side with some cheese sauce poured on top of it, and a tiny potato that was a disgrace to even call it that. I would have gotten more food for a tenth of the price at McDonald’s.

Mandy had four pieces of shrimp on her plate, and Clark had a different steak. Now I of course had Kobe beef before, but what he had in front of him was not it. Like what I had, it was tiny. I took a bite of mine. And if that was angus, I was the Queen of May.

I took a sip of my wine, and looked at the marbling of my steak. Yep, it seemed consistent with just regular beef. Clark raved about how excellent this place was, and how they had needed to make reservations a week and a half in advance, it was so hard to get a table. Mandy asked what I thought, and I shrugged.

“It’s OK, I guess. I have to admit, I have never been in a place like this. It’s almost like each plate is a work of art.” I was determined to be as gracious as I could be.

“Of course it is, Pete. The chef here is top of his class, and he keeps getting offers to leave and make his own place in the Financial District. I bet you have never had the like before.”

I smiled, and admitted to Clark that I had not. “Normally, I just take a steak out of the freezer, let it thaw in the fridge for a day or so, then throw it on the grill. Potatoes, I normally cook in five pound batches, then freeze so I can enjoy them later.”

Clark however then started talking about how they had the steaks brought in special from a ranch in Nevada, and nothing I bought at the store could compare to these. I looked at Mandy, and sighed again in my head. How in the fuck did she keep hooking up with these losers?

We finally finished dinner, and I invited them to go to a place I had discovered when I had been in town earlier in the year. Clark was saying we should go to the garage where his Corvette was parked. Thankfully Mandy said that we should just take a taxi, and I silently thanked her. I did not look forward to riding in the back of a Corvette, and Clark had more than enough drinks that I did not want him driving.

I told the driver where to go, and 20 minutes later Clark was sniffing as we walked into the lounge side. I saw Saki smile when I walked in, and she stood up and came up and kissed my cheek, welcoming me back. I saw Mandy stare at her, and even Clark was looking her up and down. Saki was in some kind of silk dress, as black as midnight and flowing to just over her knees. She told us our table was ready, and after asking Mandy and Clark, I asked for a bottle of scotch.

Mandy watched her walk to the bar, and Clark asked me how I had discovered this place, as it was a “quaint dive place”. I said that whenever I came up here, I tried to hit Japantown when I could. “Oh, that’s right, you were a soldier. Mandy told me that.”

“Marine,” I softly corrected. “Soldiers are in the Army, I’m a Marine.”

He was telling me how he had thought of joining the military himself, but his IQ was so high that they refused to allow him in. Thankfully Saki returned, and after presenting me the bottle I nodded my approval. She used tongs to place a single large cube into each glass, and then poured for us all. She then bowed, and slid in next to me and poured her own glass.

Clark seemed surprised at that, and I saw Mandy looking around the club again. “Excuse me, but is this a kyabakura?” Sakura smiled and nodded and said it was, and was surprised that Mandy knew that. Mandy and Saki then started talking softly in Japanese, and I was able to catch about 1 word in four. Saki said she was working at a dress shop nearby, this was her evening job. Clark seemed irritated, and I felt somewhat ashamed. I had completely forgotten that Mandy had told me she had studied Japanese in college.

After a few minutes, Saki switched to English, and explained what she had been saying with Mandy for the rest of us. She tried to explain what a “Hostess Club” was, but Clark seemed to think it was some kind of brothel.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.