Country Boy, City Girl Book III - Cover

Country Boy, City Girl Book III

Copyright© 2020 by Mushroom

Chapter 46

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 46 - The final chapter of Pete Culver as he leaves the Marine Corps, and has to start a new life for himself.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Romantic   Crime   GameLit   Historical   Black Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Small Breasts   Geeks   Prostitution  

We got inside the room, and after a brief kiss Saki kicked off her shoes, then knelt on the floor and went to remove my shoes and socks. I told her to hold on a minute, and went and grabbed the ice bucket and went to the hallway to add ice. When I got back to the room, I saw she had removed her pantyhose, and had two of the water glasses on the small table next to the loveseat. I set the ice there and got out the whiskey, and she directed me to sit on the loveseat. She again got onto her knees and removed my shoes and socks. I ran my fingers through her long black hair, and she smiled up at me as I did. She then added ice to the glasses and poured both of us a drink.

And I could sense that there was some formality in how she did it. And reminded myself that if she was like the ladies at the place I had been at in Japan she likely had been trained how to do it, and make it part of the presentation and service.

I asked her how long she had been doing this, and she blushed. “Not long, I maybe only do it once or twice a month. But always at my choice, and only if I like the guy. The money does help, but also because I do not want a boyfriend at this time. But I do like sex. This lets me have sex, but with men I choose. In Japan they actually have a word for it, ‘Enjo kosai’. It means ‘Compensated dating’. And because the culture recognizes such things as Geisha, Oiran, and Hostess Clubs, it does not have the stigma that it does here in the US.”

I moved my arm around her shoulders and pulled her against me, and Saki leaned against me. “In this, I actually understand what you mean. I will not deny that I had been with bar girls and spa girls in Japan, but even then it generally was more like a date than what most would think of as prostitution. You are between cultures, so I can see how you see it both ways. But let me ask you in another way. Would you want to date me without this arrangement, if I lived closer?”

Saki smiled and looked into my eyes, and after giving me a kiss nodded her head. “Yes, you are probably the only white guy that really understands my other culture in that way. We get some that come in and only think of us all as whores. But in truth, only a couple of us do this, and it is not just about money. I would like to date you even without that, you are smart, funny, and kind. And you asking to just hold and sleep with me helps show that. I for one could never work at one of the massage parlors, then it is more business. Servicing four or five guys a day, one after another. And never ones of my choosing. If not romance and love, at least tenderness and appreciation of each other is what I want. Being seen as a person, not simply a part of the mattress. And yes, I am between cultures. Born in and raised American, but also living my entire life in Japantown, so I am 100% American, but also at least 60% Japanese.”

I chucked and held her against me. “In that I understand. I will be honest here, my ex-fiancee is a whore. And I mean that in the literal sense. After I went to Japan, she turned to prostitution and porn. But I gather that for her, it was only about the money. Originally working outcall, and also movies which were quite often degrading. I hope I saved her earlier this year, she was strung out on drugs and literally selling herself on the street. And the funny thing is, I was not hurt by that. What bothered me was that we were supposed to have been together when she was doing it. Realizing I had been celibate for over a year, and for about half of that time she was not. The fact she did it for money did not matter, as much as the fact that we had promised to only be with each other. She actually started dancing, and that would not have bothered me. But then at the end, I discovered that her pimp was also her boyfriend, something most people knew except for me.”

She was looking up into my eyes as I said that, and she nodded sadly in understanding. “I had a boyfriend last year, and when I was with him I only worked as a regular hostess. I would not even dance with them as I did with you tonight. Sit, talk and flirt, pour their drinks, the salarymen from Japan understood that. Dance like in High School, bodies not or barely touching. Some would ask then if I saw guests outside of work, and when I said no they understood and never pressed. Most white guys would not even ask, just try to feel me up without asking. Thankfully, few whites come into our place.”

“Well, it probably confuses them. Let’s just say I have enough life experience to appreciate being somewhat intimate with a lady, and not equate that with sex and enjoy it for what it is. Like cuddling, I have slept with and cuddled women I have not been sexual with, enjoying just holding them and being held in return. If all you want to do is have a few drinks then let me hold you tonight, I would like that. I am not rich, but I can afford to pay you to help you with your expenses. There was once a word for that also, ‘courtesan’. Where there was a relationship, based on both money and affection.”

“Mistress, in Japan that also is accepted. Heck, one of them is rather famous, or infamous. Sada Abe. An Oiran and prostitute, her family sold her to a house where she worked. She became the mistress of a wealthy man, who liked her to choke him when they had sex. Well, she did it so much one time he died. So she cut off his penis and carried it with her for days until she was arrested for his murder. This was in the 1930’s, she spent five years in jail and was released. She is well known in Japan, and movies have been made about her. And even after, she was a mistress to several more men, she finally disappeared in the 1960’s. Sometimes the girls will joke when a guy is rude or obnoxious they would want to do a “Sada Abe’ on them.”

I cringed at that and asked her if she was serious. “Oh yes, as I said they made movies about it. One had actual sex, and won international awards. I have a copy of the movie, but it’s in Japanese. It’s quite good, but it does not even have subtitles. If you ever get a chance though look for it. The severing is not like a horror movie. It would be like Hitchcock had done it, not Freddy Kruger.”

We had finished our drinks, and Saki slid off and onto her knees again, and after adding more ice poured each of us another drink. I smiled at her on her knees, and reached down to caress her cheek gently. She looked up into my eyes and smiled back, and pressed her face against my hand. She then gracefully slipped up and into my lap, and my arms went around her waist as hers went around my neck, and we started kissing. She felt tiny in my lap, being just a little over 5 foot tall and slender. We kissed for a while, and I never let my hands wander anywhere not appropriate for a date when I was 14.

Saki was the first to move father, reaching down to unbutton my shirt, and sliding her hands inside of it. I felt her fingertips caress and explore my nipples, and shivered as I sucked on her tongue, and felt her hips start to move in a circle in my lap. Then she broke away and stood up. I stood also, and she turned her back to me and stood there. It did not take a genius to realize what she wanted, and I reached to the neck of her dress and unfastened the tiny button at the top, then lowered the zipper. And keeping her back turned towards me she shrugged her shoulders out of the sleeves, then lowered the little dress down her torso, then over her hips. With her back still towards me I saw the matching green panties appear, then admired the shape of her ass as she bent over to step out of the dress. Her ass looked perfect, slender and tight. Almost the ass of a little girl, but there was no mistaking that this was a real woman, the swelling of her hips and bottom as she bent over was not that of a child.

And I briefly thought on that. Linda and Becky both had slender, almost childlike bodies and were small. Small tight hips and ass, small breasts, either of them like Saki could pass as being much younger than they were. But then again, Holly and Mandy were much the opposite, as both had fuller figures. And even being three years younger than me, there was no doubt Mandy was a woman.

As I watched Saki and pondered that, I slipped off my shirt. When she was upright again, I slid up behind her and pulled her to me, my chest pressed against her back and my arms moving around her waist. Saki sighed softly, as I wrapped my arms around her and bent to kiss her shoulder. She caressed my arms for a moment, then arched her back a bit and moved them up to her breasts.

I could feel how hard her nipples were. I used my fingertips to caress and lightly twist them, as I moved up from her shoulders to her neck. I then nibbled on her ear before sucking on the lobe. But after only a minute of this and enjoying her soft moans, Saki slipped out of my arms. And grabbing my hand she led me to the bed. Once she was sitting there she wasted no time in opening my pants, and pulling my cock out and taking it into her mouth. And it was less like she was sucking it, than she was nursing. She took over half of my length in and simply sucked. Light sucking, with her tongue caressing the underside as she lowered my slacks and underwear, and helped me to step out of them.

I ran my fingers through her hair as she did this, and looked down as she removed her panties, still just suckling on my cock. And when she pulled back Saki slid up to the head of the bed, spread her thighs wide and opened her arms. I climbed up next to her, and I saw her reach into her purse which she had placed on the nightstand and pull out a condom. She smiled at me as she tore open the package, and I crawled forward on my knees so I was kneeling next to her waist.

With a smile, she reached out with one hand and stroked my cock a few times, then placed the rubber against the tip and rolled it down my length. Then pumping a few times she moved her hands to my hips and pushed. I followed her guidance and moved between her thighs and sighed as I felt her sliding my cock up and down between her legs. I could feel her heat, as she moved me slowly up and down along her slit, then lined me up as she wanted and pulled on my hip with her left hand, as her right kept me aimed where we both wanted my cock to go.

I looked into Saki’s eyes and saw them close, a smile appearing on her lips as she let out a long soft gasp, then moaned. I let my eyes take her in, her slightly chubby cheeks, her small but pouty mouth, the way her eyes were more long and less round, with the angle at the ends. Even her breasts, not much bigger than apples, small but looking absolutely perfect on her lean body. And her soft murmurs as I slid out and in again, a bit deeper with each thrust.

I saw her eyes open halfway, and the smile showed she was enjoying this as much as I was. I felt her feet and ankles slipping up and down my legs, and she gave a little grunt when I was fully inside of her, and ground against her clit for a moment before starting a long slow pace. Saki was just one of those amazing women who had a very expressive face, and it was beyond obvious that she was enjoying what we were doing. One hand reached up to run through my hair, as the other still rested on my hip, urging me to continue, without trying to set any kind of pace either faster or slower.

She swallowed and whispered “You are as good as I had hoped you would be, Pete. Like this, oh please just like this.” I smiled and slowed down just a little bit, but was careful to lengthen my strokes. Only stopping when I could sense the head of my cock was just inside of her tight and wet lips, then sliding all the way in, a long slow thrust that only stopped when the base of my cock mashed against her clit. She closed her eyes and sighed, and I repeated that. “Oh that feels good, but I need more,” she said, and used her hand on my hip to urge me to move faster.

Whatever I could say about Sakura Nakamura, it was much more like making love to a woman than just fucking a whore. I now understood what was meant when I read in the ads what “Girlfriend Experience” or “GFE” was. I had fucked more than my share of whores, and made love to some of the most amazing women in the world. This, this was somewhere in between. Even more tender than Kelly, who looking back was more like having sex with a whore than a girlfriend. This was the opposite side. Not quite girlfriend, but not all that far away from it.

And when I felt her legs move behind mine and both of her hands move to my hips and encourage me to move faster, with shallower thrusts but still mash against her clit, I did not even need to see the flush rising on her chest and cheeks to know she was getting close. I lowered my body against hers and looked into her eyes as it was obvious she was getting closer, and the soft moans were almost constant. And when with a soft whine she whispered “Oh yes, I’m cumming,”, I moved shorter and a little harder, then held myself fully inside, grinding against her clit as she squeezed me over and over inside of her amazing pussy.

I waited for her eyes to open again, and she licked her lips and swallowed, a big smile on her face. I then started to move again, slowly in and out. She groaned, and said, “You did not cum yet?” I shook my head and said that had been entirely for her. I was loving being with and in her so much I was not in a hurry.

But it was late, and I knew that this would not be a long night of lovemaking, as much as I would enjoy that. I slowly sped up, hearing the noises from where we were joined, and the scent of my sweat and her wetness was obvious. We both said how nice it felt, and as I was getting closer I could feel Saki was also. I was now moving fast, my hips slapping against hers as we lunged into each other. I heard her moan out “Subarashii” as she came under me, and I moved my head to kiss her. Her arms moved to my neck and she clung to me and returned my kiss as I pumped faster. Her moans in my mouth and ears showing me her delight as I returned a moan of my own into her mouth and pushed in hard, throbbing as I came, shooting my cum hard and strong, filling the rubber as I was as deep into her as I could get.

Out kisses got more tender, as her hands started caressing my back and sides, and I eased our kisses until we were giving each other gentle pecks. I opened my eyes and looked into hers, and they almost seemed to glow. She swallowed again, then sighed. “Wow, I almost never cum when I am with somebody like this. But tonight, three times.”

“Three? I knew it was at least twice,” I said.

“Uh-huh, three. I had a little one a few minutes in, but the next two were so much better. Now I wish you really did live up here, I think you would make a fantastic boyfriend.” I kissed her softly, and we both felt that my cock was growing soft. Saki reached down and grasped the base of my cock and held the rubber on as I pulled out, and she guided me onto my back.

She went and got a washcloth and removed the rubber, tossing it into the wastebasket as she gently washed all of the cum off of my cock, then looked into my eyes with a grin and sucked me into her mouth again, then moved up and curled against my side. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight, saying that had been amazing.

“I agree. As I said I am not really a whore, even though I let myself be rented on occasion. And it is almost always good, but almost never like this. This was more like making love with a boyfriend than pleasing a customer.”

“Who says it can’t be both? I really enjoyed pleasing you, and that was important to me. And to be honest, I thought almost the same thing myself. That being with you was much more like being with a lover than just being with a girl I was renting. And only now do I understand the term ‘GFE’. I had read that, but not really understood it before.”

“Hmm, and you are BFE, without a doubt Pete. I admit, mostly why I do this is that I get sometimes get horny, and I just want to get fucked. And the money is not as important as just being like this. You do not even have to pay me for tonight. The money has never been important to me, and that was amazing.”

I grinned and pulled her lips up to kiss her again. “Oh no, I am paying you. But do not think anything other than I can afford it, and I can tell that you can use it. But I would make one request.” She asked what that was, and I ran my fingers through her hair.

“I come up here about once a month or so on business. I would like your phone number and arrange to get together again when I do come up. And no, no requirement for sex. I would just like to get to know you a bit more and spend some time with you. Have dinner and see a movie before I drop you off at home, maybe go back to that club and dance and sing, whatever happens after would be entirely up to you. It can even be business or not, I leave that entirely up to you. But I would like to see you again.”

She smiled and kissed me, and said we had a deal. “I would like that also. Where do you usually stay when you come up here?”

I chuckled and said it was usually in a motel down in San Jose. “I come up there once a month or so on trips to buy computer stuff. All the stores and places I go to are in the Silicon Valley area, I rarely even make it farther north than the Airport. Also because I normally come up in that big box truck, and it is a nightmare to drive in the city.”

“Well, next time I can borrow or rent a car and come down and visit you there.” We cuddled and kissed some more, but it was late and soon we were asleep in each other’s arms. The next morning I woke up, and Saki was still cuddled against my side. I went ahead and got up, and after using the toilet I got into the shower.

A few minutes later she joined me, and after a piss she climbed into the shower with me. We kissed again, and feeling her against me naked and wet felt amazing. I was caressing her tight bottom when she moved back, and with a grin sank to her knees. She took me into her mouth, and after a minute or so of that amazing suckling again started to actually give me a blowjob.

I could tell right away the difference. The first was for her own enjoyment, she seemed to love feeling my cock in her mouth. But this was for my enjoyment. With the water pouring over both of us I ran my fingers through her black straight hair and told her how good that felt. And she was working me fast, her head bobbing back and forth as her lips squeezed my cock between them, one of the best blowjobs I had ever experienced. And soon I was warning her I was close, and she did not slow down. Saki also did not pull away.

I moaned I was about to cum, and she wrapped her hand around the base and pumped as her lips moved to the head of my cock. And I came, filling her mouth with my cum, moaning her name as spurt after spurt left me and entered her. I sagged against the wall in the shower, and she almost daintily pulled her head back, looking up into my eyes.

She then opened her mouth, and I could see my cum inside. Pooled on her tongue, the white contrasting with the red of her tongue and lips. She then closed her mouth and visibly swallowed. Then grinned as I pulled her up, and kissed her again. The taste was stronger than I had experienced before, but she clung to me tightly and returned my kiss. Finally, we spent a few minutes washing each other and ourselves then got out.

I made a pot of coffee and when it was done poured us each a cup and we sat next to each other on the loveseat. I thanked her for that and admitted I had never experienced anything like that before. Saki giggled and said it was something she had learned from Japanese porn. “A lot of the guys from Japan kind of expect that, proof that we actually let them cum in our mouths. Then, either the girl swallows, or lets it flow out of her mouth onto herself. I find the second kinda gross, but they seem to get off on the visual. You kissing me I did not expect, however.”

I explained that I did not care for the taste myself, but it was the least I could do in thanks. She smiled and nodded, and took a sip of her coffee before giving me another kiss. I asked her what time she had to be at work, and she said she had already called in and was taking the day off. I told her I had to be out of the room by 11, and at 11:30 I was meeting my friend for lunch. And after we finished our coffee Saki almost dragged me back to bed. After rolling another condom on me she straddled my hips and sitting straight upright she lowered herself onto me. I reached up and held her breasts in my hands as she moved up and down, and I could feel how tight she was whenever she squeezed me inside.

I looked down and could see my cock entering and exiting her body, even her labia pulling out a bit each time she moved up. And it was obvious that this time it was entirely for me, she almost never let her clit touch my body. She was watching my face closely and started to say how much she loved feeling me in her, I had made her feel so good and how this time she wanted me to feel good. And she was so different than Linda when she would talk to me as we did it. With Linda, it was almost always like she was putting on a show, even if it was just the two of us. Saki was simply saying how she felt, and it was obvious she was still enjoying it.

I tried to pull her down onto me, and she resisted when I tried to pull her down at first. I pulled a bit harder, whispering I wanted to kiss her when I came. She moved her body against mine and kissed me deeply as we lunged together, her ass pumping down onto my cock as I pumped myself up into her. And a minute later I came yet again, my third in less than 12 hours. She collapsed on me, and we caressed each other as we regained our breaths. “Bastard, I was doing that for you. I was not trying to cum also.” I laughed softly and she lightly bit my shoulder and giggled as well.

“Wow, this might be one of the few times I have heard of a woman complaining she had an orgasm,” I said wryly, and she giggled again. She told me it was another small one, right as she felt me cumming inside of her. She slipped off of me as I started to soften, and again gently washed my cock clean before pouring us each more coffee and laying next to me.

We chatted until after 10, when we both took a fast shower, then got my bag loaded up again. She gave me a long tender kiss, and I put her phone number on my phone. I then put my cell number on my business card and gave it to her, telling her that she could call me at any time. She then told me the best way to get to Mandy’s work, which was off of Union Square. I drove Saki back to Japantown, where we had another kiss, and she slipped out of my truck and I watched her walk down the street.

As I had expected, she refused to take the $200 when I tried to hand it to her. But she did not see me slip $300 into her purse right before she left as we kissed. I appreciated that it was not about the money. But I also knew she was a struggling young woman and had taken a day off of work to spend the morning with me.

I went ahead and found a place to park, they wanted $5 an hour! However, I did notice one of the cable cars passed close by and decided that next time I could just park farther away and take that. At 10 minutes before I was to meet Mandy, I went into the business door and told the receptionist I was there to meet Amanda Carol. And a few minutes later I smiled as I saw her get off of the elevator, and come up and give me a brief hug.

She asked me how the trip had been as she started to walk away, and I quickly followed. We ended up at a small place that sold Italian food, and I filled her in on the trip so far. I also said I had a tape for her in my truck of the theater show. “I thought you would want to see it since you could not make it this time.”

“Oh, I don’t really have time for games anymore Pete. Work keeps me so busy, and other than going out with coworkers and friends I am mostly with Clark.” I raised my eyebrow and asked her who Clark was. Well, seems she had finally given her fiancee the boot when he refused to set a date, and she was now dating somebody else. “Clark is a nice guy, he works on the sales floor in the menswear department. He’s local, and has been showing me a lot of things around the city.”

I told her I was sorry things had not worked out, and she just stared at me. “Pete, you don’t have to humor me. You never seem to like my boyfriends, or any boyfriend that any of us ever takes up with once you move on.”

I leaned back and stared at her, stunned. “Mandy, whatever gave you that idea?”

“You never come to see me, and I know you come up here all the time. You rarely call me, you never ask me out, it’s like I am just part of your past.”

I took a sip of water and tried to think. “Mandy, I mostly kept a distance because none of your boyfriends ever seemed to like me. And if you mean ‘any of us’ as in the other gals I have been with, you should know that is wrong. Dan and I get along great! We sometimes even get together for guy days with just him and me. And while I hated the dick Art that Becky got with, I like Taylor just fine. The three of us get together at least once a month or so for dinner. He does not play D&D, but he comes to the games about half the time and we often chat. And you also know I have absolutely no problem with Nate, he was actually my friend before I met Frannie. The only problem I ever had seems to have been that a lot of your boyfriends seemed to see me as competition.”

Mandy just stared at me and shook her head. “No, you are not competition Pete. You are just the past, just as I am.” I promised I would try to take longer trips up here so we could get together, and she basically shrugged. “Don’t go out of your way, I don’t want to be a bother.”

Then of all things, she changed the topic to Linda. For the first time that lunch, her eyes seemed to soften a bit, and she rested her hand on the back of mine. “Pete, I do want to thank you for what you did for Linda. Mom and dad told me all about it, and how bad she was. You could have just left her there like that and pretended you had never seen her.”

“Mandy, I could never have done that. I have been in love with her for years, but I do still love her and want the best for her. Even if not for who she is now, for who she once was to me. How is she doing? I tried to ask Rosie but she kind of skirted it and said she was doing better.”

Mandy sighed and took a bite of her breadstick. “She’s, rough. We think she was homeless for about six months. And the stuff she was on was really dirty. She’s still paranoid, and almost cringes if anybody says something that is not nice. And sometimes she will just lash out for no reason. She will be talking with you and break into a giggle fit, or just start crying. And she does not want to see you.”

I leaned back and took a deep breath. But Mandy pushed on. “She is angry at you, and I think ashamed. She is done with detox, and is living in a facility in the West Valley. There are, a few other things too. But mentally, she does seem to be getting better. Her manic episodes are less often now, and they are working on her depression. She is even starting a vocational program they have, so hopefully she can get a real job when she gets out. Even she knows she can never again return to what she was before.”

I sighed and said to pass along to her that I would be praying for her and I still wished her the best. “You wish all of your old lovers the best, you know,” Mandy said.

“Mandy, of course I do! Hell, the two women that mean the most in the entire world to me that I am not related to are you and Holly. Dee, Kim and Grace are the only exceptions because they are family.”

“I know, and we are not.” Mandy took a last bite of her lunch, and said that even though it was better than what I did, she still missed how I made it. “Yours is kinda cheap, but you made it for us yourself, and that made it special.”

“Well, next time you come down bring Clark with you. We can all have dinner together, and I can get to know him. All I want is for you to be happy, Mandy.” She looked into my eyes, and shook her head and said she would think about it.

I walked her back to her work, and she simply kissed my cheek and said she would call me when she next headed down. Then a brief hug and she headed inside. I went ahead and hit the stores I normally did in San Jose, and picked up four cases of 9600 modems and a few other things. I got back home, and the next morning Bunny handed me a set of keys as soon as I got in. “These were delivered the other day, it’s all ours.” I grinned and had her call the contractor to arrange for us to meet and talk over the expansion.

I then walked over and looked through the place. It was four bedrooms, just over 2,500 square foot. They had even left most of the appliances inside, and as I finished walking through Blake and Jack along with Harvey came over. I immediately offered Blake the washer and dryer, saying I had no use for them. I then asked Jack about running backup power over here, and he said that would not be a problem.

“So long as you do not go overboard, I can give you some basic power here. At least enough for a skeleton crew to work with and have lights and use some computers.” He said he would run a fiber-optic cable between the two buildings.

I then turned to Harvey and told him what construction I envisioned. “What I want to do is move the lobby over here, and convert the front there all to offices for the technical staff. Over here is going to be the new front office, tech support, and more. This is going to be the admin side of the house, the original building the technical side. The back-half is going to be a big open room with cubicles, I figure we can start with ten, and maybe put in as many as twenty if needed. Put them along the walls, leave the center open as long as we can.” Sing had come over and she nodded, saying that would be the best. The kitchen I would leave alone, but put in a small table for eating at since the dining area was going to be a big part of the tech support area.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.