Country Boy, City Girl Book III - Cover

Country Boy, City Girl Book III

Copyright© 2020 by Mushroom

Chapter 42

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 42 - The final chapter of Pete Culver as he leaves the Marine Corps, and has to start a new life for himself.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Romantic   Crime   GameLit   Historical   Black Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Small Breasts   Geeks   Prostitution  

I woke up the next morning and felt wonderful. I gasped as I came fully awake, and realized my fingers were running through Lisa’s hair, and she was sucking on my cock. I moaned, and she rotated her mouth and looked up into my eyes, seeing them look down into hers. She lifted her head up and smiled at me.

“I woke up to pee, and it felt so nice pressed into my butt. So when I got back, I decided to give it a little kiss. I hope you don’t mind.” I of course said I did not, and she smiled and took me back into her mouth. I had no idea how long she had been blowing me in my sleep, but she was very good. She had her hand wrapped around the base, and was moving her mouth up and down over the rest. From the crown all the way down to where her lips were touching her hand, then back up again.

I ran my fingers through her hair, and whispered that it felt amazing, and I was getting close. I heard her moan her agreement, and move her mouth even faster. I knew that was exactly what she wanted, and I started whispering that I was very close, then I was about to cum. And she moved faster, her I felt her hand squeezing and releasing my shaft. And with a long low moan, I grunted that I was cumming. Lisa moaned as well, and I gasped as I flooded her mouth with my cum. God, that felt good! Lisa moaned and I could feel her lips move up to the crown, and her hand slowly pumping and squeezing, getting the last of my cum out and swallowing it down.

And as I had so many times in the past, I surprised her when I pulled her up and kissed her passionately afterward, then again softly thanked her. What is it with some of these asshole men, that so many women seem to have dated? I told Lisa to go ahead and take her shower, and I would get breakfast going.

As I started working on the sausage, I wondered at how so many of my lovers seemed shocked or surprised I would kiss them after a blowjob. And it was not that I had any kind of fetish or anything, I did not. In fact, I did not care much for “semen breath” to tell the truth. But if somebody was willing to do that and make me feel so good, it seems the least I could do to show her I appreciated it. And I had never had a single woman refuse to kiss me after I had gone down on them.

Was I so unusual, or were that many guys just inconsiderate assholes? As if tasting their own cum made them gay. Hell, if we could suck our own cocks I bet three-quarters of them would be doing it all the time! But on the lips of a woman that had given them that pleasure, they seem to insist on their brushing their teeth first.

I was finished with the sausage and was cooking up the french toast when Lisa came out and gave me a kiss. I told her to wake up the other two as I put three more slices on the griddle. And when she returned she took over the cooking and I went to take my own shower. And when I went into the bathroom I saw a flesh-colored cup-like thing on the sink resting on a washcloth. I looked at it in puzzlement for about 30 seconds, before I realized it was Lisa’s diaphragm. And I admit, I lightly caressed it, knowing that had been deep inside of her until just a little while before.

I came out and saw Jan at the table with Lisa already eating, so I helped myself and we chatted as we ate. Jan said she was going to be at the con until around 4, then come back and get changed for the theater part. Keith joined us with his hair still slightly wet, and I said I was going to do the same since it was a short drive from there to here. Lisa said she would drive home and get her stuff, as she had not planned on going to that part, and would meet me at the theater at 6.

Jan went to take her shower, and Keith said he would clean up and we could go ahead and take off. Once there, I had to get ready because I had a presentation to do on “Thinking Outside the Box”. This by far was my longest-running lecture series. And as usual, it was rather flowing and freeform. But I quickly focused on taking inspiration from around you or pop culture to create a scenario if you were a game master.

“Now this is not just for D&D. But look around us, we have rivers, lakes, mountains, prairie, and desert all within an hour drive away. And many different groups, make use of that when creating a setting. And do not be afraid to make up your own! If you want to you can create a tribe of nomadic Elves who are basically Shoshone and have them fighting skirmishes with Lakota Dwarves, who can tell you that such can not exist?” This got quite a few chuckles. “Myself, I also created a game system for GURPS called ‘Yellow Journalists, Investigative Reporters, and War Correspondents’. This is mostly late 19th and early 20th century reporting, and I have been having a blast with it. Everything from a mystery set in the Vietnam era in New England, to stampeding cattle right here in Pocatello during the Depression.”

A lot of laughter and applause at that one, and I took a drink and grinned. “But the fun is, with that you can take things right out of real life. Set it during Prohibition with a group trying to smuggle alcohol from Canada down to Denver through Twin Falls. Most of us remember when the Teton Dam burst. That there is a scenario. The reporter is on the Teton river fishing and listening to a baseball game on his transistor radio when he hears about the break 20 miles upstream, and he notices the water rising quickly. He rushes to Sugar City, just as the wall of water slams into the town.”

I could see some people leaning forward, listening closely. This was only 14 years ago, and all my age and older remember it very well. “Does the reporter try to help people escape? Or do they act as uninvolved observers to get a better story? This alone could be an interesting take, and one set not in some mythical place, but in our own area. You can even take it farther. You set up so the reporter was from Rexburg at the Standard Journal, and you are scrambling to remove important items and evacuate before the flood hits. Or there is an argument at American Falls, and they decide to not open the spillways and that dam fails also.”

I had the attention of everybody, as this had been a real threat when this all happened. “Nothing says games have to be set in faraway places, set them in your own hometown! Take inspiration from everything around you. From the books you read, the movies you watch, everything. Now what I just did was nothing magical. I took something real life, and in moments created several different scenarios you could spin out of it. And a reporter is a reporter. Be a reporter for Rolling Stone Magazine, covering the Milli Vanilli world tour that is going on now. Be a reporter for the NRA, who uncovers that a gun manufacturer is making unsafe weapons. Be a reporter for the Idaho Statesman, digging into the activities of those inbred morons up in the Hayden Lake area. Heck, be a reporter for Pravda reporting on the collapse of East Germany. You can even set it right now! A reporter for a major news agency, sitting in a base in Saudi Arabia on the border with Kuwait and a firefight breaks out between Iraqi and a combined US and Saudi task force.”

“Kill the ragheads!” somebody shouted out in the crowd, and a great many yelled in agreement. At that, I actually yelled into the microphone “Belay that shit!” Quite a few looked at me in shock, some laughed nervously. “OK, pardon my French there, but I for one can not tolerate that kind of language. ‘Raghead’, why not ‘Redskin’? Or ‘Coon’? And you are insulting the entire region! We are looking at going to war to protect the Arabs in Kuwait, as well as Saudi Arabia. Now if you singled out Iraq, that is one thing. But racial slurs are something I will never tolerate. We are better than that.”

I saw a lot of people nodding with that, and more than a few applauded. “As most of you know, I am a Marine. And there is no doubt who I side with in this, and where my prayers are going. I already have friends that are being sent over there right now, and many more that will be going there soon. But once again, I was just giving a scenario. The important thing is to use your imagination. People ask me how I come up with these. It’s not hard, I just close my eyes, and think up something crazy and off the wall half the time. Living plants? Why not? The priest of an evil god working with good gods? Sure, they are all of the same mythos, they have to work together at least sometimes after all. Just let your imagination run wild. And remember, the presentation of ‘The Thunderbird’ is tonight, and tickets are still available.”

I quickly summed it all up with my usual ending about having fun, and to applause I waved and left. I knew what to expect, and settled at a table set up a short distance from the doorway. And there I was soon signing autographs and answering questions until 11, when I took Lisa’s hand and walked her out to her car. We exchanged a kiss, and she headed home to start getting ready, and I went back inside. After grabbing lunch at the buffet I headed to the theater, where Gloria was having us do final rehearsals. I met an Air Force Technical Sergeant, and shook her hand and welcomed her to the presentation. She was in the group at Mountain Home, and said she was the one they had assigned to be here in uniform, but she did not know why.

I smiled and pointed to the four JROTC cadets from the local High School that were practicing off to the side. “Actually Sergeant, it’s quite simple. You will be waiting out in the wings there, and when you get the signal, you will instruct the Color Guard there to march into place at the front of the stage. You will come out with them, then march to that black X, then order the room to attention. I am a civilian now, so it is not appropriate for me to do so anymore. Then once the Air Force is standing at attention, I will ask the rest to stand for the National Anthem. When it is done, you will order the Color Guard to post the colors, then order everybody to take their seats.”

She looked at me closely, and I saw recognition in her eyes. “OK, now I get it. You are Sergeant Culver, I saw that tape a year or so back. I was thinking this was all just dog and pony shit, because of the war coming.”

I laughed and shook my head. “Nope, no dog and pony shit here. This is my forth such presentation since 1988, and in every single one I have insisted that this be done. In fact, the first time I terrified my director over there, because we were about to start the actual presentation and I had finally realized what was missing at the last minute. Like here, a big chunk was military in uniform, and I realized we had not done the Anthem. Thankfully, the Geek Crusaders over there knew how to play it, so it came off alright. In a few minutes we will be doing a walk-through. But now they expect this of me, and I will not do a presentation like this without doing it.”

She smiled and shook my hand, and I went over to talk with Dee and Becky when Gloria all called us to our places. We took about an hour, and all the spots were marked, and the Color Guard had their parts down. The final time we wrapped it up at 3, and everybody left to relax, and get into their outfits for the night.

I drove home, and after another shower got into my suit and added some more wood and water to the stove. Then I got into my truck and drove back to the casino. In the theater, Gloria and Roy were going over everybody to make sure they knew their positions. And I looked over and saw The Geek Crusaders were all set up, and while they were all in suits or gowns, Lolly was in a tan buckskin outfit, with long fringes and symbols embroidered on it. Gloria, the band, everybody seems to have been in on what was coming next, but I had no idea.

The band started up a rhythmic beat, and through a door right next to them came a Shoshone Warrior in full regalia, and he was dancing to the beat the band was laying down. The rest of us all watched this going on, and Roy leaned over and softly said that this was going to be the last song they played before the event started. Lolly was chanting into his microphone as the guy in regalia danced back and forth in front of the stage, and Sharla was doing a beat on the synthetic drums as the rest of the band used maracas to add to the sound. After almost two minutes he danced off the stage and back through the doors, and the familiar bass riff sounded, with Keith doing the funky bass notes. And then Lolly was belting out the opening line.

Hail (hail) What’s the matter with your head? Yeah

Karl and Keith were singing backup, and it sounded great! And I leaned over and asked if this was going to be on the video when it is released. “We are not sure, we are still talking with the publisher about that.” I told him if it was not, I for sure wanted a copy, just for my own viewing. He grinned, and said it was not a problem, he had already promised a copy to all of the band.

When they finished Kent stepped up and made the initial introductions. Then Brad gave his, then I gave mine. The Technical Sergeant came out on cue with the Drill Team, and they played the National Anthem. Then we resumed, and I gave my speech about how this was a conglomeration of Indian myths, so as to not take it as reflective about any one tribal group.

I even saw Lolly nod as I was saying that, as did Kim, Darla, and Jackie. As well as several of the casino management watching. I then took my place at the table, and a minute later I got up and gave my closing remarks. The Technical Sergeant returned, and she announced the retiring of the colors. And once that was done, I thanked everybody again for being there, and to have a great night.

Gloria said that was it, door opens in 45 minutes and we start in an hour. I saw that Lisa had caught the last part, and she gave me a hug and said it was great. We were hand in hand when I walked over to talk to the band, and I admitted their having the dancer surprised me. Lolly laughed, and said it was part of his stage show. “And yeah, just like with what you do, this is kind of the same. It’s not a specific dance from any specific tribe. But it is close enough to get the idea of what we are attempting to do. And you are right, it is the flavor and idea that matters in this instance.”

Finally, it was time, so I moved into the back area and used the bathroom one more time, and the theater was starting to fill up with the band playing various songs. And the moment I heard “Final Countdown”, I knew it was almost time.

And like a charm, as soon as the crowd finished applauding, the drums and chant started. And when the Warrior came out the entire theater went nuts. This time they let it go on for almost five minutes, until he danced off again and they started “Come And Get Your Love”. And another standing ovation.

But me being me, I had to deviate a bit. I saw a lot of people looking around as the National Anthem was playing, and there were around five hundred in Air Force uniform scattered around the theater. As well as a few scattered soldiers, sailors, and Marines. Once that was concluded, I returned to the mic real quick. I explained how I had served in the Marines for over four years, and in fact done my first two presentations when I was still in the Marines, and in uniform. “Now I am no longer in uniform, so I asked Technical Sergeant Vasquez here to call her people to attention. As a civilian now, I can not give such an order and expect to be obeyed.” There was some laughter at that, obviously from the veterans mostly. “I have opened every one of these presentations like this since 1988, so it is not being done because of what is going on now. And I will always open them in this way. I want to thank you again for being here with us tonight, and now let’s play a game!”

Kent and Brad had selected the players, and two of them were in the Air Force. And as usual, it was eight people, four guys and four gals. And most of the locals were obviously half if not more Indian descent. And as I had hoped, they had played it perfectly. Agreeing to scout out the tribes and find out why they had become hostile after a century of sometimes tense but mostly peaceful interactions. Then the shaman of Coyote and Wolf leading them back, and finally arriving at a peaceful settlement.

And quite a few chuckled when I actually called Coyote “Itsappa” once or twice. And with Lolly several times they would break back into a soft chanting with music at the appropriate times. Finally, it was all done, and everybody in the crowd was applauding and standing. And as always, I had everybody on stage with me come to the front and give the audience a bow and thanked them for being there.

“OK, now this is a little different than most, in that The Thunderbird will be going on sale tomorrow, not tonight. And all of those up here on stage with me are getting free copies, and when we sell them tomorrow on the floor I will be there and will sign any that people want autographed. And I hope you all realize, as I said this is a homogenized simplification of traditional Indian beliefs. It does not represent any single tribe or grouping. As Lolly over there told me, it has a ‘Look and feel of Indian, but not singling out any one tribe’. And he said his own music is the same way, he tries to speak to all, not just Shoshone, or even just Indians. But to all who love music. My intent is the same. To share this culture I have grown up in with the rest of the world, hopefully in a way that does not offend anybody. But thank you again, and I hope you all have a great night.”

And the room filled with applause, as the band started up the drumming chant once again, and I stood at the side of the stage and laughed as the Warrior came back out, and after two minutes the band went into the song, the Warrior still dancing back and forth in the front the entire time.

And I smiled as I saw members of the audience, even some in uniform, come out to the front and join in the dancing. And the elders and higher-ups that ran the casino also all seemed pleased. At least I had not obviously pissed anybody off by my presentation.

Finally, the audience was all gone, and most of us were on the stage, clustered around both sides of the table as some food was brought out from the kitchen. The General Manager was there, as well as a few tribal representatives. Even Lolly was still here, and he said it was great. “Now I don’t know Dungeons and Dragons, but nothing in there offended me at all. And you were right, it sounded a lot like the stories my grandmother used to tell me. Old Coyote trying to play a prank, and it blowing up in his furry face.”

And thankfully, everybody else agreed. “I admit, we were a bit nervous when we found out what you were going to do. But as you said, it is homogenized and trying to include all tribes, not single out just one. And now I for one am glad you held this here. And I would not be surprised if in a hundred years some will have incorporated this into stories they tell their own grandchildren. About Itsappa almost starting a war with the Settlers, and along with some other settlers manages to bring peace and end the drought. And I bet if old Coyote was listening to this he would agree and laugh his long nose off.”

Finally, we all finished, and they said I was always welcome to use their theater if we wanted to do this again. I told them that likely I would not do another based on Indian beliefs, but it might be a theme I revisit again in the future. Brad nodded and said this was actually the third time he had seen me bring in various cultures into a game scenario, and the second time it had involved differing factions in the same mythology.

“Pete here has a gift for doing that. Causing people to turn their beliefs on their heads, and rethink much of what they thought they believed. And Pete, I’m guessing you have one here as well that we may not all be getting?”

“Well, yeah. The Ward and Bear River Massacres.” And as expected, all of the tribal members and most locals jerked their heads at that. And Dee, Becky, Gloria, Brad, and the rest from LA just looked puzzled.

“Those were two massacres, about ten years apart and both here in Idaho. In the Ward, in the 1850’s the Shoshone attacked and massacred a group on the Oregon Trail, killing almost the entire party. All but two young boys if I remember correctly, both shot with arrows and pretending to be dead. And about a decade later at Bear River, the Army attacked the Shoshone and killed hundreds. Myself, I think both were wrong, and both could have been avoided. There were mistakes on both sides, but it is now over a century later, and I like to believe all of those old conflicts have ended. The settlers were not even coming here to Idaho, they were passing through on the way to Oregon. Atrocities were done by both sides. And if I can do anything in my power, such hatreds will never rise again.”

One of the elders was looking at me and asked my tribe. “Pottawatomie, and yes. Tecumseh’s War, Trail of Tears, all of that. My grandmother’s maiden name was “Wolf”, she was born in Oklahoma on the reservation. All my life growing up here I would get teased by being called the ‘Funny looking ‘skin’ because most could tell I was Indian, but not Shoshone.”

One of the elders from Fort Hall grinned. “Well, if any up where I am from complain, I will just say you were retelling an old Anishinaabe tale, and leave it at that. By the way, do you know what they called him?”

“Sure, Nanimwe’. I only know that because I looked it up, I know none of the language. But I read a bit on their traditional beliefs, they are not all that different, even being based all the way out at the Great Lakes and Canada. Oh, and Wolf? I had to add him, he was not included in the book.” One of them asked, and I pulled out my copy of “Legends and Lore” and let them leaf through it. And they agreed, a respectful boiling down of general beliefs, with no regional or tribal names. “Yeah, kinda like how the military normally has two religious services. ‘Catholic’, for those of that faith. Then everybody else is lumped together as ‘Protestant’. LDS, Baptist, Lutheran, Pentecostal, Methodist, Presbyterian, just all thrown together into a generic mash of all of those faiths. General enough to include all, generic enough to not get involved in the details of each. The same as the intent here.”

It was around 10 when we all started to head off, and we all exchanged hugs and handshakes. Even Lolly hugged me and said he was glad he came. “Oh, and I’m gonna lean on my publisher. I thought this was great, and loved how everybody was dancing at the end. Like my music, your game is to bring us all together. It was nice meeting you, my brother.”

And before he left, I grabbed the personal copy I had of my adventure, and asked him to autograph it for me. It was only a galley print, but it would be the only one in the world with his signature. We all either headed back to our cars, or back onto the game floor. Lisa followed me home, and I told her that she looked fantastic. She was in a dark green dress that hung below her ankles, and hugged her body in amazing ways.

We got home, and Keith and Jan were already there, Crystal playing on the rug. This time in keeping with tradition, I broke out a bottle of champagne and we all had a glass. “Oh man, this brings back some memories! Been a long time since we chilled out after one of your presentations with champagne, Pete. And like always, we both have a beautiful lady at our sides.” That earned him a kiss from Jan, and Lisa kissed me as well. I said it was, and maybe I should have invited Holly and Dan over as well.

Keith looked at the ceiling for a moment, then shook his head. “Naw, we are close again, but some things should remain in the past. But man, I can’t believe how everybody was into it. And playing with Lolly Vegas! Man, he was a super cool dude, and so chill. That was almost like giving a concert and having Eddie Van Halen join us. Gloria promised we would all get special tapes with him, even if she can’t get the rights.”

“Well, Lolly told me at the end he was going to lean on his publisher, so I bet she gets them. He said that his music and the idea of my game are both to bring people together. And I bet they listen to him. It’s just a shame that more people don’t know his music.”

“And man, that Indian they had come out! That was killer! I knew the song, but when he told me that was actually how they did it on stage, I was blown away.”

“Oh yeah, my dad has a videotape somewhere of an old episode of ‘The Midnight Special’, and that was how they opened it there also.” Keith asked if I knew any other Indian bands. I was trying to think for a moment, and Lisa said “Sure, Blackfoot. They are a Southern Rock group, the only song of theirs I know is ‘Train Train’. One of the rock stations here plays it sometimes.”

“OK, yeah. Like a harmonica solo at the start, sounds like a train. They are Indian?”

“Yes, but they sound nothing like Redbone. I think they started as just another Southern Rock band, then changed their name to try and capitalize on that. Plus there are a lot of tribes in that area also.”

“Well, we are already going to add that song to our lineup, just without the chanting. Do it like the straight album version. But it’s a great song, goes in great with Green Bag I think.”

Crystal had been in Lisa’s lap for a bit and had fallen asleep, so she joined Jan in getting her changed and in her crib as I poured the last of the champagne. The ladies rejoined us a few minutes later, and both of them climbed into our laps. We had a final toast, and we all said we had a great time. I asked Keith what was up now.

“Oh, we figure we will leave tomorrow afternoon. We are going to stop at Lone Pine probably, then take an easy drive to LA the next day. Why, what else you got for us?”

“Well, I’m going to give a tour of the Ranch tomorrow, show everybody where all I grew up and what all we have done with it. We are all getting together at the Big House for breakfast at 8, then taking it from there.”

They both promised they would be there, and we all exchanged hugs and went to our rooms. Once in, I started to kiss Lisa as I let my fingers open the buttons on the back of her dress. And at the same time, she was removing my tie and unbuttoning my own shirt. Our mouths never left each other, Until I finally had all of the buttons on her dress opened, and had to pull it up over her head. I tried to step away so I could lay it over a chair, but Lisa pulled me in for another kiss and took it from my hands, tossing it onto the ground before pulling my shirt out of my slacks and tossing it on the ground also. My hands were working on her bra. And after caressing my fingers along the back I moved them to her chest. The front fastener was quickly opened as my buckle was opened and my fly unzipped.

We parted finally, so I could remove my slacks without falling over, and I admired Lisa as she started to roll down her pantyhose, seeing that she had worn nothing under them. Once we were fully naked, she grabbed my arms and turned me around and pushed me back onto the bed. I was starting to scoot back, but once my heels were on the edge of the bed she grasped my ankle and smiled and knelt next to me.

“This is just the opening act,” she softly said, then turned and straddled my face and lowered her body onto mine. I moaned as I grasped her hips and pulled her down. I reached behind me to grab a pillow and place it under my head and neck, and covered her lips with mine as she took me into her mouth.

Lisa was so wet, and I was loving nibbling on her lips and sliding my tongue in and out of her, tasting her as she covered my tongue and dripped down onto my face. And she was seeming to enjoy what she was doing also, her sucking was much as I was doing, exploring and enjoying what she was doing more than trying to get me off.

I even would capture some of her hairs between my lips and pull on them, hearing her moan as I did so. Then using my fingers to part her lips and hair so I could once again tease and marvel at the size of her clit. At this angle it looked even bigger, and when I wrapped my lips around it and started to lightly suckle, Lisa arched her back and groaned around my cock. She then pulled off and turned around, kissing me deeply and smearing her wetness on both of our faces as she reached between us and aimed my cock as she sat down on it.

I reached to hold her hips in my hands as she laid fully on top of me, her breasts feeling amazing against my chest as her hips started to pump up and down. And I knew I had done a wonderful job in exciting her when I felt her squeezing me and then went stiff on top of me, moaning as she tried to shove her tongue down my throat. I let her relax for about 30 seconds as she started to come down, then I bent my knees and started to thrust up into her. And a minute later she came yet again. I did not stop, and her moans were sounding more forced and as she climaxed yet again I pushed in deep, throbbing as I came inside of her. Lisa squeezed me tight, and finally broke our kiss and collapsed on top of me, breathing heavily.

I caressed her hips, bottom, and back and whispered into her ear how wonderful she was. “Thank you Lisa, you have been amazing, thank you so much.” She nibbled my ear, and whispered back that I was amazing also. We simply rested like that, softly caressing all of her that I could reach, even moving halfway down the back of her thighs a few times, and she cooed appreciably into my ear. I could tell I was mostly soft and was about to slide out of her when she carefully got up and kissed me again, then slipped into the bathroom. After I did the same we cuddled up and fell asleep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.