Country Boy, City Girl Book III - Cover

Country Boy, City Girl Book III

Copyright© 2020 by Mushroom

Chapter 39

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 39 - The final chapter of Pete Culver as he leaves the Marine Corps, and has to start a new life for himself.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Romantic   Crime   GameLit   Historical   Black Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Small Breasts   Geeks   Prostitution  

We got to Denny’s, and were seated in a booth in the back with coffee and a slice of chocolate cake for each. Heather thanked me again and said she could pay. “Heather, you are a student, you don’t have much money. Me, I am doing well so can easily afford this. I’m not rich, but coffee and cake will not break my budget.”

She then asked me how I got started doing the BBS, and I described how Dee, then Becky had shown me about them, and I had started mine mostly as a hobby until the year before. And it was only last year that I started to turn it into a business and it took off. And that both Parthenia and now maybe Jill wanted something similar for themselves.

She had started when she was in Junior High, when her grandparents had given her a Commodore 64 setup, and it had included Geos and a modem. She used Quantum for the free month, then discovered BBS systems that were free.

“I really became an addict fast. Finally, Amber put her foot down and insisted that at least on Friday and Sunday nights I would go out with them unless I had a boyfriend. Sometimes we go to a movie, sometimes to Magic Mountain. Tonight it was skating.” Turns out they all had season passes to Magic Mountain, and they were actually fairly cheap.

I asked her what time she had to be home, and she said whenever. “Pete, I start college at the end of the month, I have nothing to do but hang out. But do you know what I want to do?” She looked at me with wide open eyes, and an honest smile on her face. When I said we could do whatever she wanted to do, she surprised me when she leaned closer to me and whispered it into my ear. But I still paid the tab, and leaving a tip we headed out to the bike for a ride to the Valley.

I was glad to not see Sue or Rob’s car in front when I pulled in, and I opened the door and welcomed Heather inside as I locked the door behind us. I turned on the light and she gasped and immediately headed to the back.

She was not kidding when she wanted to see my BBS. She stood there and gazed at all the racks, and asked me which one was mine, and I grinned. “See this first rack on the left? The top three ones are my BBS. I am running systems here that range from one to thirty-two lines.” She then saw the desk and asked if it had come out of a space ship. I laughed and explained how it was an old military RADAR station, but the parts that had been inside were standard rack mount parts, so I repurposed it. She moved on down the line and saw that the servers were all different colors. “They were all beige when I got these, but I have a guy at my computer store that paints cases for me. I had him paint them, so we can easily pick one from another. The ones at the end host the boards that I run for the porn companies, the rest are all kinds.”

She then said it did not look like nowhere near enough computers for all the lines. I then showed her the DigiBoard, and explained that with one of those, one computer could handle 16 lines. “I could add more, but I tried that a few times. But I found out that if I add more than about 20 lines, then the computers tend to get really slow. If computers get faster though, I hope to be able to add in more to each one.”

She asked if she could check her messages, and I asked her local or remote. She said she wanted to check a remote one, so I took her to my office. She grinned at seeing the same desk in my office, and I had her take a seat. I fired up the terminal for remote calling, and she soon connected and was looking through her messages real fast. She then asked if she could check on mine, and I had her log off and brought up the local terminal. She logged onto mine, then grinned. “This is so much faster than doing it at home. 9600?”

“Well, not really. You are now local and not even on the modem. This is a 10 megabit network, so it’s even faster. I hope to upgrade us internally to 100 megabits when the price of the equipment gets cheaper and standardized.”

I asked her if she wanted a soda, and she smiled and nodded. Thankfully, Dr. Pepper was one of the ones I stocked, so I grabbed a Mountain Dew for myself and went back to join her. I put the can down and saw she had brought up Lovely Angels, and was looking at the images. She looked at me and grinned, and said that at 2400 it took forever to download those.

I laughed and told her to log off. She looked at me in puzzlement, but did it. I then dropped to DOS and went to the right directory, and brought up the image viewer. “Here, no need to download them, just navigate with this.” She giggled, and I moved to the other side of the desk so I could not see the screen. I had no idea what she was looking at, but she did seem to like what she was seeing. “Wow, this is so cool. I have a few at home, but it takes like five to ten minutes to just get one, and I only have an 80 meg hard drive. So I tend to delete them after a bit and get new ones.”

She asked if I had any others, and I had her close the viewer, and navigated to the Video X directory. I opened that for her, and she started going through those. She looked through several directories, then she asked me what an MPG file was. I told her it was full-motion video. “They can do that?”

“Well, kind of. It is not real sharp, and the files are huge. Like a megabyte per minute. This company is working with an early version that is not standard, but they work. Here.” I then loaded up the video player, and she opened one. “Oh god, it really is playing! I have never seen anything like this before! Does it have sound?” I pointed to the headphones on the desk, and she put them on. “Oh, they do have sound!”

I grinned and leaned back in my chair, taking a sip and watching as she went through several of them. Finally, she took the headphones off and set them on the desk. “Wow, I had no idea. I have seen some videos in games, but nothing like that.”

“Well, that has been good for my wallet. A lot of people download them, I think I push more data through Video X than any other board I host. In fact, according to what the users on it claim, I get people calling from all over the world to download them. Japan and Saudi Arabia especially. In Japan, porn is censored. And in Saudi Arabia it’s illegal. So I guess if you got the money to call here, you can get it even if you can not back home.”

“And it’s free?”

“Well, for those two minute clips, yes. They told me that since this went live, their sales have increased over 15%. Their mail order side has really taken off. There is even a text document you can download from them if you are in a state where they can not ship them.”

“Wait, you can not ship them to some states?”

“Sure. Idaho, Alabama, North and South Carolina, a lot of others. Basically, they tell you to go to a border town close to you, rent a post office box, and have it sent there. Then just drive and pick them up. They said a huge number go to Florida. But the checks come from Mississippi, Alabama, and Georgia.” Heather laughed and said that made sense.

“You have to understand, not all states are like California. In Idaho, you have to go to a store owned by the state to buy liquor. Not like here where there are 24 hour stores on every corner. And Playboy is most you can get in adult material.” She actually had no idea, and I explained a few other differences. Like getting my first license at 14, and being able to buy beer at 18.

“So at 14 you could drive, and 18 buy beer. But you had to be 21 to buy anything harder, and could get nothing other than Playboy?”

“Yep, pretty much. There are strip clubs in Idaho, but not really. The girls all wear panties, and these covers called pasties on their breasts so you can’t see their nipples.” She giggled and said that sounded silly. “It is, but that’s the law.” She asked me if I had been to one, and I sipped my coffee and looked at her. “A strip club, or a strip club in Idaho?”

Heather grinned and said both. “Yes, I have been to strip clubs. I went to one in Boise once. It was, interesting. But I only went there out of curiosity. The last time I went to a strip club was in LA, my last girlfriend. She was curious and had me take her to one.”

She giggled and asked how she liked it. “Well, I had taken her to one in Woodland Hills, it was nasty. It was a topless bar, the girls were fat, we think one was even pregnant. And they did not even seem to care. Oh, wait. We did go to another a few months later. We hit one in Mexico, the girls there were better dancers, and looked a lot nicer. I even bought her a lapdance from one of them.” Heather gasped and covered her mouth with her hand and looked at me. I grinned and nodded. “It was quite tame, really. The girl had been talking to both of us, she had at first thought Becky was a high-class callgirl as she obviously did not belong there. She danced in her lap, then we left. And yes, she was a bit miffed I did that without asking her first, but she admitted she was glad I did, and that she knew why guys would like that.”

“Did it turn her on?”

“Hmm, I don’t think so directly. Becky has absolutely no interest in girls, but she said it was very sensual, and not sexual as she had thought one would be. After that, she took me to a fancy ballroom, so it was a much better ending for the night.”

“Wow, you are full of surprises Pete. I admit I have a mild curiosity, but that is probably normal.”

“Oh, so that story about the fair was just that? A story?”

“Of course it is! I have kissed both Stacy and Amber, but that is all. Sometimes if we watch a movie we all cuddle together, but that’s it. No, I wrote that story for others, it was not real. And I already suspect you are ‘ChaosGirl’. Am I right?”

“Guilty as charged. I saw the groups were kind of dead, so decided to write a few stories to hopefully get others to do the same thing.”

“Well, you write very good stories as a girl, for a man. They were sexy, and I enjoyed reading them also. Don’t worry, your secret is safe with me. And to be honest, I prefer the stories over the pictures. They take longer to enjoy, and is more to enjoy I think. I promise you this, if you keep writing stories, I will also. I have a kind of dirty mind, and I enjoy writing them.

“Well, you have a deal, Heather. And I will keep writing as both Chaos, and another name I will have to make I guess. Or maybe have Chaos write stories with guys in the general Erotica area.”

“Well, feel free to write as her, or yourself. I admit, I have been thinking I might try writing one as a guy.” I told her that for that, she can log onto my board with a new account. “I admit I cheat, I use my powers here to change my username at will. I have five or six I use like that, if I want to post something that does not trace back to me. If you want, we can set you up with one here real quick.”

She smiled and moved out of the seat, and moved behind the chair as I sat down and brought up my local node again. I moved directly to the “Create User” screen and asked her what name she wanted. She closed her eyes for a moment and told me “Clapper”. I typed it in and looked at her. “That’s the guy that assists the cameraman, and operates the slates that are used at the start and end of filming. That was the job I often did on sets.” I nodded and assigned her her account as a superuser. I asked her to go ahead and type in a password, and she surprised me when she moved and sat in my lap and put one in.

She looked over her shoulder at me and grinned, saying she was all done. She then logged me out, then logged in as her new account. She logged in without issue, and looked around a bit before logging off. “Thanks, Pete, this will make it a lot easier.” I reminded her to make sure she was using the right one when she wanted to use it. She nodded and said she would mostly use the Clapper one on my board, and MissNemo on her own. “Of course, I will still use Nemo on your board, but if you see either one on feel free to ask me for a chat.”

I told her I would, and she smiled at me and turned in my lap until she was sitting sideways. Heather reached up and caressed my cheek, then I felt her fingers slide behind my head and pull me in for a kiss. We kissed for several minutes, and I moved a hand to rest on the small of her back. Neither of us tried to take things any farther, and it was a delightful kiss. Finally, she ended the kiss, pulled back, then leaned in and gave me another soft kiss. She leaned against my chest and rested her head on my shoulder. “Not just a gentleman, a gentle man. Thank you Pete, I liked that.”

I thanked her also and said I had enjoyed it as well. “And I admit, I did not expect that at all. Not complaining, I really did just want to meet you tonight, you were so fun to chat with.”

“Me too, and if you had seemed like you expected a kiss, you would not have gotten one from me.” She then giggled and kissed the tip of my chin. “But I will say that I am hoping we might have more, but you should know something. I like to take things slow, very slow.”

I lightly caressed her back with one hand, and let my other hand reach up and caress her cheek. “Heather, that is perfectly fine. One thing about me, I never press. If you decide you just want to see me once in a while and share a few kisses like that, I am fine with it. I understand you probably have a lot of guys asking you out.”

She sighed and shook her head. “Not really. For most of my life, I have been incredibly shy. Mostly my friends like Amber and Stacy, and the other geeks in the AV club. And the chess club. And the photography club. And the book club. I was taller than most growing up, only now am I only a little taller than most girls, and not towering over the guys like I was in Junior High. I have no figure, I am a stick with glasses and red hair.”

“Well, I like your figure just fine, because it is you. What’s wrong with red hair?”

“Oh, don’t you know? Us Ginger’s have no soul. We are emotional, and prone to fits of violence and hurt others. Of course, that is not real, but many seem to think that.”

“Well, I like your hair, it kind of fits you, to be honest. And yes, I would like to see you again. Just let me know when and where.”

She grinned and gave me another quick peck. Then she asked me if I liked Magic Mountain. I nodded and said I had been there many times over the years. “Well, I have a season pass. I go there all the time, I even worked there this summer. You should look into getting one, maybe we can go there next time.” I asked her what she had done there, and I was somewhat surprised when she told me she was a DJ there.

“There is this teen dance club area near Colossus called ‘After Hours’. I was a DJ there, and also did some set work at the main stage. And worked lights at the other stages. I am serious about wanting to work in the industry, and it was good training.” I grinned and told her I had a friend she might want to meet. We set up that we would meet up at Magic Mountain on Wednesday night, and we would see after that.

She gave me yet another nice long kiss, then stood up. I stood also, and she said it was time to take her home. I shut everything down, and it was quite a bit cooler and there was some condensation on the bike as I warmed it up. I drove under the freeway and Heather asked me where I was going. I told her I could feel her shivering against my back, her windbreaker was too thin to take her back home in. We got to my house, and I locked up the helmets in the saddlebag and trunk and got out my hat. I put it in the back seat of my truck and I used that to drive her home.

She reached over and held my hand as I drove her home, and she had me get off the freeway in Castaic, about 15 miles north of where we had been skating. We pulled into a rather nice looking mobile home park, and she had me park in front of the clubhouse in the front. “There is no parking on the street inside, can you walk me home?” I said of course, and she pulled me in for another of those nice kisses. I think she even shivered a bit when I opened my lips just a bit, and she did the same. But I did not use my tongue, just letting more of my lips touch hers. I think it was about five minutes later when we parted, and I walked her home.

It was a nice trailer, only a few years old. I handed her my card, and said she could call me there, I would send her my cell number on a message as I did not have a pen. She grinned, and said she looked forward to Wednesday. “Remember, the carousel at 7.” I said I would be there, and after a brief kiss, I walked back to my truck for the drive home.

Rob was using the computer in the office, and he thanked me for being cool with everything. I told him it was not a problem. “I like you, and I like Sue. You are both adults, and obviously, nothing was forced. I guess this started early on?”

He nodded and said they had started flirting that first day. They did arrange to meet up that night so she could show him around, then they ended up making out in a park she knew. And things kind of progressed from there, the only place they could think of for privacy was at work, so they went there.

“OK, just remember to keep things professional at work. Go into her office and sneak a few kisses and I do not mind. Twenty minute long breaks and doing more, that I would mind. Those walls are really just thin partitions, when I came in the other night I could hear everything.” He turned red again, and I laughed.

“Oh, and tomorrow, grab one of those 386’s, a modem, and monitor and set it in your room upstairs if you want. But before you leave, do me a favor and wipe any logs and things you save on it. And you can call your board and check on it, but I ask you to keep it to once a day for no more than about 15 minutes.”

He said that he would, and his roommate was watching out for it now. He was already living on his own, he and three other guys were renting a four bedroom house. I told him that was not bad, as pooling the money that had a nicer place than any of them could afford on their own.

“Oh, and one of the guys is talking about moving out soon. With this new job, I think I am going to just take over his part of the rent and demand the master bedroom. If they refuse, I will just leave and they can find two new people to take our places.” I laughed and told him to go for it.

I went to my room, and after taking a shower I logged onto my BBS. I immediately sent Heather a message with my cell number and looked through the message boards. Kimmie apparently had a good day, as she said she spent it with one of the girls she had met the night before. And that same girl who used the name “Polgara” said that there was absolutely no doubt in her mind that BoneGirl was “100% female”.

I then was surprised when I saw a story in the Erotica area from MissNemo. And it was easy to recognize where she had gotten the idea. She said it was after work, and her boss had called her into his office to praise her for the work she had been doing. She had always thought he was cute, and although older she had a bit of a crush on him. She was asked to put some information on his computer, and accidentally sat in his lap as she was doing so. When she finished she felt his cock growing hard against her bottom, and wiggled against it.

She turned in his lap and they soon started kissing, and she shivered as he started caressing her breasts and playing with her nipples as they made out. “They were so hard they were almost hurting, and I almost died when he lowered his hand, and slid it into my pants.” She described how he had fingered her to an excellent orgasm as she squirmed in his lap, the entire time feeling how hard he was against her hip. But as she was regaining her breath he was called out onto the floor so she had to fix her clothes and head out with him.

Damn, but she could write! While almost none of that happened tonight, it was obvious this was a sexy telling of a fantasy of what might have been. I changed my username to “Ned_Land”, assuming she would get the reference. I wrote a story that was similar in tone, about how once I had been at Magic Mountain, and was having fun dancing in the club they had set up there. And that for most of the night I had been watching the cute girl that was running the music. I said that I had a crush on her when we were in school together, even though she was a year younger than I was.

And towards the end of the night she announced that they were closing the dance area, and for us all to have a good night. I had worked there before, so moved behind the club and waited for her to come out. She recognized me and gave me a hug, and asked me how I was doing. We caught up as we moved towards the back, and she apologized as the back area was for employees only. I told her I would wait there for her. She came out later, dressed in a tank top and loose shorts, and how I found it exciting. We started walking through the park, and took the Gold Rusher roller coaster, then the skycar to the other side of the park. And a few minutes in we started kissing. We got off at the top of the mountain, and we both knew that the garden area near the Chinese restaurant was empty at this time of the night. We went back there and she leaned me against one of the trees and we started making out again. And I was a bit embarrassed when I realized she could surely feel my erection pressing against her belly through my jeans. But I stopped caring when I reached to caress her bottom, and I realized she was grinding herself against my thigh. And I sucked on her tongue as she grew more frantic in her grinding against me, then groaned into my mouth as she came against me, never even doing more than caressing her bottom through her shorts.

Then we heard the announcement announcing the park was closing, and we knew they would be sweeping this area very soon. So I walked her back through the park and entrance to the employee area. Then we kissed goodbye as she she went in there to go to her car. But we promised to meet up a few days later when she worked again.

I went ahead and sent that off, then looked again and saw that Heather was in the chat area. I went ahead and popped in as USMC_Dude, and she immediately gave me electronic hugs. I told her I had loved her story, and she sent me a blush. I told her I would wait for her, and that I had posted a story in response. She said she would be right back and left the chat. I went ahead and moved into a private room and waited. A few minutes later she sent me a message saying she was back, and I pulled her into the chat room.

“Like OMG, that was so hot Pete. Is that what you are expecting on Wednesday?”

“No, relax. I would like to hold your hand, and maybe share some other kisses like tonight. As I told you, we will take this entirely at your pace. Like what you had written, it is just a fantasy MissNemo.”

“Oh, loved your name also. Yes, I got it, I have that movie on video. Kirk Douglas was so hot back then.” I admitted I had cheated, and had it on video also and had to watch part of it to remember his name. We chatted and flirted for about 30 minutes, and towards the end, she said that neither one of us was very nice to the guy in the fantasies. “I mean, for both of us, the girl came but the guy did not. Poor guys must have both been frustrated.” I send electronic laughs and said it was OK. Because the girl enjoyed both of the encounters, and that was the most important part I thought. “Plus in general, you girls are not as messy as we are.” I know I was hard when she finally signed off, and she promised me a “Special Kiss” on Wednesday. Yum. And I do not know if she did, but I was soon masturbating, reading her story again as I imagined making her nipples so hard they hurt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.