Country Boy, City Girl Book III - Cover

Country Boy, City Girl Book III

Copyright© 2020 by Mushroom

Chapter 38

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 38 - The final chapter of Pete Culver as he leaves the Marine Corps, and has to start a new life for himself.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Romantic   Crime   GameLit   Historical   Black Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Small Breasts   Geeks   Prostitution  

I was in fucking shock. It was Linda, but nothing like when I had last seen her. She had looked a lot like her old self last year. She looked healthy and pretty. Now, she was filthy, and she was ranting like a maniac. I approached her, and she told me if I gave her $10 I could fuck her ass. She sat on the sidewalk and cried, begging me to fuck her ass, she needed $10 for a crystal.

I had no idea what she was talking about, so I told her I would take care of her. I picked her up, I do not even think she weighed more than 75 pounds. She was like skin and bones, and she was never a big girl to begin with. I opened the door and threw the beef bowl onto the ground and put her in the seat. I buckled her in and got in and started to drive. She was still going on about crystals and I tried to keep her calm as I called Rosie.

In short, I told her I had Linda with me. I found her raving like a lunatic on the street. Swearing and cursing, she looks like she had been living on the street. “Rosie, I have to bring her somewhere, I was not going to just leave her there. I had to pick her up to put her in my truck, she’s less than a hundred pounds.”

I could hear her crying and she told me she was making a call, and she would call me back. But to head towards the 210. So I turned around and tried to talk to Linda. She insisted she was not Linda, Linda was trash, she was Holly. “Holly has a valuable ass, Linda’s ass is worthless. Don’t you want Holly’s ass?”

This was like the fucking the twilight zone. Nothing she said made sense, and it was like she could not understand what I was saying. Finally, Rosie called me back, giving me an address in Altadena to go to. “Pete, drive around for about 45 minutes, give us all time to get there. It’s a recovery center, and she has been there before. I don’t know what she will do when you get there in that condition.”

Linda was asking me where we were going, and she asked if I was taking her to somebody that would fuck her ass. I just talked to her, and she offered to blow me if I could get her some crystals. This just made no sense. Had she gotten into one of those wacky New Age cults that worships rocks and shit?

It was finally time, so I turned around and headed back to Altadena. It was easy to find, and there was a long driveway to a large double door, like a hospital. I saw Rosie there with another couple, and Linda just flipped out.

She started calling me every nasty thing she could, screaming I was talking her to jail. “I hate you! You are like all men! You cocksuckers never give me what I want! You could have fucked me but instead you are stabbing me in the back! I want to be stabbed in the pussy, not in the back! Stab my pussy with your dick and give me crystals!”

I pulled up and saw two orderly’s rushing out. I quickly parked the truck and turned it off, getting out so they had room to work. A nurse came out with a gurney, and they strapped her down to it as I stood next to Rosie and we watched. Rosie hugged me tight, and all four of us were crying.

“What happened to my baby? She was doing so well, she was clean! Now she’s even worse.”

I told her I had no idea, she was raving about her ass and needing to buy some crystals all the way here. The guy next to me I had never seen before, but I instantly knew who he was. “Crystals? Or crystal?”

“Well Mr. Carol, it might be singular, but it did not make any sense to me. I thought it was some kind of New Age religious stuff.”

He sighed. “Crystal methamphetamine. ‘Crystal’ is a street name most use, excuse me, I need to tell them that.” He then headed off into the hospital. At that, the other gal smiled. “Hello, I’m Sally Carol. Or as Rosie likes to tease, Mrs. Carol 2.0.” She was around 40 maybe, and had a pleasant smile. “And I know who you are, you are the legendary Peter Culver.”

I shook her hand, and she then hugged me. “I’m Andrew’s wife. Thank you so much for doing this Peter, we have all been worried sick for months. Back in around February she just vanished.”

“Ma’am, Rosie knows I do not want much to do with her anymore. But I was not about to leave her in the street like that. Our relationship ended a long time ago, but I still love her enough to help her if I can.”

“Pete, this proves it. Even with all the things my daughter did to you, you are still trying to save her.”

“Rosie, you know how I feel. And I thought she was clean?”

“We all did. Andrew brought her here last year, she is an alcoholic. She spent two months here drying out.” I shook my head sadly.

“Crack cocaine, alcohol, now amphetamines? I knew kids that used those when I was in school, some even bought packs of diet pills and took them all at once for a high. But none ever acted like that.”

“Not just amphetamines, this is homemade, and you smoke it. It’s worse than crack. And she’s been on it for a while now it seems. I would guess a dirty batch, some dirtball probably cooking it in an abandoned house and does not care how he affects his customers. This is a pure synthetic drug, the less pure it is, the worse the effects.”

At that, Mr. Carol came out, and I reached out to shake his hand. He instead pulled me into a hug and was crying, thanking me for saving his daughter. “She’s in bad shape. She’s sedated now, they are taking her to the isolation wing. And the doctors agree, crystal methamphetamine. She is showing all the symptoms.”

I told him I was glad to help, I would still do anything I could for her. “Well, nice to see that Amanda and Linda were not kidding when they said you were amazing. I have been hearing about you for years now, Peter. She’s still a torn-up girl, when she came to me last year one of the things she talked about was how much she hurt you. Then you go and do something like this.”

“Well, like I told your wife and Rosie, I would still do anything I could to help her. She hurt me bad, but that does not mean I want to see bad things happen to her.”

“As I said, you are a good man. Here, we need to go in and give them some information.” I followed them in and was struck by how much he and Linda looked alike. He was only about 5’4”, but his face, hair, and body style, they were all like a male version of Linda. Just older. They all gave the gal in the office their information. I told her about Linda’s ranting, and about her saying over and over she needed crystal. I did not say anything about her demanding to be fucked in the ass, they did not need to hear that.

I went out into the parking lot as they went to talk to the doctor. I parked my car and got my phone out. I sighed and called Mandy. She was cold when I said who I was, but she gasped when I told her about her sister, and where we were. “She’s in rough shape, Mandy. The drugs did something to her mind. But your dad and the doctor said she should be better, once they get it all out of her system.”

“Thank you, Peter. Thank you so much. You still love her, don’t you?”

“Mandy, I am not the kind to ever fall out of love with somebody who is special to me. I love Linda, I always will. Just as I will always love you. Love like this never really ends to me, it just changes.”

She sighed and said “Yes, it changes. Thank you for telling me that. Tell mom and dad I will call them later tonight.”

She hung up, and I sighed and called Holly. She was also shocked and said I did the right thing in taking care of her as I did. She said she would call Peggy, and I said I would call the other Two Musketeers. Julie was sad and said she would be praying for her. Kimmie thanked me also, and I gave her the information about the hospital. “I’ll make a call in a few days, see what her condition is. And I promise, I will come down once she is coherent again and able to have visitors. Maybe having us back in her life will help a bit.”

I agreed, and after we hung up I went back in. The three were sitting in the lobby and thanked me again. I asked him what to expect next.

“Well, that all depends. We know she was on this for under a year, that helps. The psychosis is probably only temporary. But the danger is, the longer somebody is in that kind of mental state, the deeper it sets in. Hopefully, once she gets all that crap out of her system and gets over the withdrawal, she will start to return to normal. But she will probably be institutionalized for a while. We figure we will know more in a week or so.”

I got out one of my cards and wrote my home and cell numbers on the back, and told him to call me at any time if he ever needed anything. He hugged me again and thanked me for saving his baby. Then Sally and Rosie hugged me also. I then drove to the data center, and thankfully Sherry’s phone number was on the BBS. I called it, and her boyfriend called her to the phone. She gasped when I told her about how I found Linda, and where she was now. “She should be OK, they are taking care of her now. But I thought you deserved to know.” She thanked me and said I was free to call if I had any updates.

A half hour later Rocco called and asked me where she was. I told him, and he sighed. “I am reinstating her insurance. She is going to need help, and this is the least I can do. I should have known better, and checked on her more often.”

“Rocco, thank you. You did what you thought right, and this is very kind of you.”

“I have some friends, I am going to track back and find out what happened. Yes, I am a pornographer, and I make my living off of girls like her. But that does not mean I want things like this ever. We in truth use each other, but I do care about them. Linda was more than that too, she is a friend.”

“Well, I will let you know if she can see others, but I was told that maybe a few months. But thank you, I think she is going to need friends.”

I then went into ValleyNET, where one of the boards was for Prayers. I simply said a friend of mine was in bad shape because of drugs but was getting treatment. And asked everybody to pray for her. I then locked everything up and headed home.

Rob was still out, so I heated up some leftovers and made a call to my dad. I told him about Linda, and he sighed. “That girl is sure lucky to have you, Pete. And I’m proud of you, so very proud. A lot of men would have just laughed and left her there.”

“Then if they do that, they are not men, dad.”

“And in that, I agree. You were not raised that way, and I am glad you are not that way now. I will let everybody know, and we are all praying for her.”

I decided to check the BBS, and it picked up the phone but did not connect. After being disconnected three times I sighed and headed back over. I was surprised to see Sue’s car in the parking area. Maybe she had beat me there. Well, she was there alright. I walked in, and the lights were all off. But inside of Sue’s office, I recognized a sound I had heard before. But not quite in this way.

It was a female moan, and the rhythmic sound of a couple making love. I grinned and listened as I slowly and quietly walked towards the back. And it sure sounded like Sue was having a nice orgasm as I was moving out of hearing range. Sure enough, the BBS was locked up. But only mine, so I power cycled everything and watched until they were back up. Almost immediately I saw users were connecting again, and it seemed to be up and functioning again as it should.

I was about to the front when the door to her office opened. “You stay right there, I’m gonna get us some sodas and be right back.” I froze as I saw her walk out of her office, and towards the back. I moved to the other side of the back area and saw her in the light as she opened the fridge. And for the first time ever, I saw a naked Sue in the light from the fridge. She looked great, from her perky breasts and hard nipples to her large thick bush. I watched as she got two sodas out, and saw a huge grin on her face as she closed the fridge and walked back to her office. I even appreciated how she was walking. I had noticed that after making love, women almost always seem to have an extra special walk. Maybe having something to do with their keeping their thighs tight together that makes their bottom move in that way.

I waited about five minutes, and as quietly as I could I walked to the front door. I heard both voices talking quietly, but it was enough for me to answer some questions I had. At least now I knew how Rob was spending his time when he was not working.

I drove home and poured myself a drink. I then moved into the back and sat under the gazebo. Well, at least somebody was having a good time. Sue was only a couple of years older than Rob was, but they were both adults. And we had joked not all that long ago that we both needed to get laid. At least she was, and rather well from the sounds I heard.

I went back in and turned on the news. All joy I had from catching Rob and Sue ‘in flagrante delicto’ vanished. More updates from Kuwait. Their General in charge of the Kuwaiti military had been hanged from the flagpole of their Air Force Base, and all of the officers lined up and shot.

The younger brother of the Emir of Kuwait had been killed while defending the Royal Palace as his brother and other members of the government escaped. The Iraqi’s had then dragged his body from where it had fallen inside of the palace, and ran over it with a tank!

What kind of fucking barbarians were these? I poured myself another drink, now more than ever wishing I had not been injured. Even more, wishing I had gone Infantry and not been a computer guy. I was mad, and I was sick. This is fucking 1990, not 1940! I had a third drink, then went on up to bed. And thinking that if I had a chance, the madman of Iraq would get a bullet between the eyes.

The next day I slept in a bit and saw that Rob was not there. After breakfast, I went ahead and got on the bike and headed to the data center. I saw that Sue’s car was in front, but not in the same place it was last night. I knew they had not spent the night there, I heard Rob get in sometime after I went to sleep.

I walked in and saw them in chairs next to each other in front of her computer in the office. She quickly closed whatever was on her computer, and I smiled and asked how everything was. And they played everything off, saying Sue was showing him some of our other systems. I grinned and headed into my office.

I decided to be sneaky and brought up Sue’s terminal on mine. And realized she was watching a porn video! I quickly closed it, then did a little work in checking the logs. Apparently, there was a memory leak on the BBS, and something was preventing memory that had been released from a program from being returned to use. So I decided that at least once weekly we would power cycle all of the systems.

I went into the back and did that, and after checking each of them showed more available memory. Hmm, this confirmed there was a memory leak in some of the software. But I had no idea which program. Well, this was an easy to do solution, I would have to set up an automatic routine to do this at least once a week. Then try to track down the exact culprit at a later date.

I went back into Sue’s office and stood in the doorway. They were now sitting several feet apart. Rob told me that he was learning a lot, and was very glad that he was able to come down here and spend time with us like this.

I simply smiled. “OK, let me make this clear. Sue, you are welcome to come to my house. And Rob, I never said anything against you having visitors. Even overnight visitors. So please, feel free to come on over when you both are done here. And I do appreciate your discretion, just please keep it in check during working hours.”

Sue turned red, and Rob tried to stammer something so I raised my hand. “You all do not know this, my BBS locked up last night. So I had to come over here and reboot it. I pulled in and was thinking that maybe Sue had beaten me here and already done it because I saw her car in the drive. Let’s just say I heard more than I expected when I walked in. I just went to the back and rebooted the system, then on the way out I heard both of your voices.”

Now both of them were very red. “I’m not mad, it’s not like I’ve never done something similar. But you two do not need to sneak around. You are not even coworkers, so I see nothing wrong with you two spending time together.”

Sue looked into my eyes, shyly smiled and thanked me. I waved and headed on home. I stopped at the beef bowl place again and replaced my discarded meal from the night before. I watched the news, not a single country was supporting what Iraq had done. Even the Soviet Union and China was condemning it, and the US was quickly mobilizing units to go to Saudi Arabia.

I watched all this as I drank my scotch, and smiled when I heard two cars pull in. I waved and said hello when Sue and Rob came in, and after talking for a few minutes they headed upstairs. I was tired of watching the news, so decided to head to my room and use the computer had up in my room.

I turned on some soft music, as Sue was not as quiet as she thought she was. And now I had to wonder how much my father knew, as I was now in the room he used. And Rob and Sue were in the room Linda and I used way back when.

I logged into my BBS and was soon browsing through GamerNET. I answered a few questions aimed at me, and in one I said that the adventure I would be presenting was called “The Thunderbird”, but nothing other than that. And yes, the adventure would be shipped out for sale the next day and a video of the event should be available for purchase by Christmas.

I moved over to PornNET, it had been very active. There were several new stories posted, and several were obviously trying to find somebody for the weekend. The stories were pretty sexy, and BoneGirl had posted one in the Bisexual Erotica area. And I grinned, as she talked about her first girlfriend, and how she had an affair for months with her and her boyfriend. She said that had ended when he went out of state for school, but they had spent a lot of time together.

However, I also knew this was fantasy, as she not only described herself as small petite Asian girl, but how the boyfriend had first made love to his girlfriend, then as Bone Girl ate his cum out of her pussy afterward he got hard again and fucked her also. And she had made the other girl cum twice, although she did not cum before the guy spent what little cum he had left into her little cunny. Then her girlfriend doing down on her, cleaning her up and making BoneGirl have several climaxes.

I slipped out of my clothes and read through it several times as I stroked myself. Remembering a night very much like that in fact. However, instead of putting it inside of Kimmy, I had indeed gotten into the doggie position, but placed my cock between her ass cheeks and fucked her like that until I came on her back. Then Linda rolled out and pushed Kimmy onto her belly, licking all of my cum off of her back, all the way down to the crack of her ass. Then rolling her over and eating her out until Kimmy was moaning for her to stop because she was getting sensitive.

I was at the “climax” the third time I was reading it through as I grabbed some napkins I had placed on the desk and came into them. And I for sure had my answer, Kimmy certainly did not hold anything that we had done back then against me. In fact, she seemed to look back upon it fondly. Then looked through the Hookup sections, and saw that several gals were going to the same club BoneGirl was going to, and I wished her luck.

I then saw a message from MissNemo asking if anybody was interested in rollerskating. I grinned, and sent back a cheeky response, asking if as foreplay, or as the main course? Then at the bottom, I said I had been a fan of it for years, but only used quads, not the inline that so many seemed to use now.

The next morning I got up at 8 and took my shower, then went downstairs and decided that pancakes would be good. So after making some sausage and hash browns, I went up and knocked on the door and said breakfast would be ready in 15 minutes.

I then prepared the table and cooked the pancakes. Sue came down a few minutes later, wearing a long T. She smiled shyly, and I just grinned at her. “Relax Sue, we’re all adults here. I’m certainly not going to say anything, what you two do on your own time is your own affair. And at least you two have been discreet.”

She nodded and sat at the table as Rob came down. After breakfast, I said I was going in for a bit, but they both had the day off. I went ahead and rode the bike in to work again, and got to work on two other projects I had gotten lately. Flying Buffalo had agreed to a 16 line BBS, as did Brad. Both had agreed to a February install date, so I had several months to get everything together. The contracts were already signed, with deposits in the bank already. This would cover both of the BBS, and my time and other expenses. In fact, both were quite profitable.

I was putting some finishing touches on the parts list and saved that all off. I then went to the message boards and looked through all of them. I answered a few questions about the presentation in October but also said that as was my usual routine I would give no specifics other than the name of my next adventure. “Remember, each of my adventures are much more than just going out and killing somebody. Players should know nothing more than the name before playing, and I am behaving in the same way.”

I moved over to PornNET, and grinned as I read the Lesbian section. Three different girls and one guy were all saying they had met BoneGirl the night before, and she was indeed female. “In fact, I was surprised to realize that I knew her from work,” one of them said. “Her name has to do with her profession, and not because she has any kind of extra ‘bone’ growing out of her. She is very cute, very nice, and very smart. And if I was single and not already have a girlfiend, she is very fuckable. And my girlfriend agrees.”

There were more stories written, and I read through several of them. I then went through the other threads and saw that the chat with Sherry had been edited and posted on their group for all to read. Slick, this let all read the session, and might encourage others to call in the next time they had one.

I then read a response from MissNemo, and she replied that of course she meant quads. “I find that skating, like some other things, is best when done with all four on the ground, not just one.” Hmm, quite cheeky herself. I had already looked up her node information and knew she used one of the boards in Santa Clarita. Which means there was a good chance she also used my board but likely sent her messages from one closer to where she was.

I then posted that maybe trying to arrange a skating meet would be fun. I listed five local rinks that I went to at least occasionally. I then suggested the rink in Parthenia as it was kind of central to most of the LA users. “Yes, I admit it is close to me, but also not that far for somebody from Lancaster, Pasadena, or Long Beach. For all of them that is around a one hour trip, so we could get a lot of people. I am posting this for everybody. Who would be interested in going to such a meet? Saturday afternoon would be best, and if there are enough people I could probably arrange a special discount.” I even suggested the middle of this month.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.