Country Boy, City Girl Book III - Cover

Country Boy, City Girl Book III

Copyright© 2020 by Mushroom

Chapter 32

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 32 - The final chapter of Pete Culver as he leaves the Marine Corps, and has to start a new life for himself.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Romantic   Crime   GameLit   Historical   Black Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Small Breasts   Geeks   Prostitution  

Jackie and I went back to my house, and after kissing she asked me to add some more wood and she would make us something for dessert. I quickly added the logs, and went into the kitchen and saw her cutting some cake. There were already two glasses with ice in them on the counter, and she looked over her shoulder and smiled at me.

I slid up and hugged her from behind, unable to resist sliding my hands up to cup her breasts. Jackie sighed happily and wiggled her bottom against me, pressing back so she could feel my hardening cock against her bottom. I bent forward and kissed behind her ear, and I saw her put the knife on a plate and rest her hands on the counter as she sighed happily.

“Pete, I’m trying to get dessert ready,” she moaned softly, and I whispered that I was also. With one hand I unbuttoned the front of her dress and slipped my hand inside to cup her breast through her bra. She pushed her bottom more firmly against my cock, and I located her hardening nipple through the bra and started to play with it.

I continued to kiss around her ear, occasionally taking the lobe in my mouth as I slid my other hand to her back and unhooked her bra through her dress. Then I slipped my hand under it, and Jackie sighed as I cupped her bare breast, murmuring how nice it felt as I felt her hard nipple against my palm. I cupped and squeezed her breast, the flesh soft and firm. The perfect sized breast for her body and it filled my hand nicely.

“Pull off your panties,” I softly whispered into her ear. She shook her head and said we should go to bed, and I softly nipped her ear and said “I can’t wait. I want you here, now, like this. Pull off your panties, Jackie.” I felt her pull up the hem of her dress, and reach under it as she did what I had asked. I softly whispered into her ear that she was a good girl and if she really wanted it like this. Jackie eagerly nodded her head yes and with one hand I reached down to open my slacks and let them fall down my legs. I stepped back a bit and whispered for her to scoot back a bit and to raise her skirt, and she stepped out of her panties and left them on the floor as she did so.

I moved right against her and pressed my cock against her, and she moaned and rocked her hips upwards a bit, sliding the plates on the counter out of the way as she laid flat against it. I slipped the head between her lips and found they were already wet. And slowly I slipped inside. Jackie moaned as I entered her body, and then whimpered softly as I got all the way inside of her. I let my hands move to her hips and held her as I started to slide in and out, saying she was a very good girl. “Oh, and if you keep being a good girl, I will give you something special.” She actually shuddered at that, and her moans sounded muffled. Her ass against my hips felt beautiful as I pressed deeply inside, the soft flesh mashing against me. She was very wet, and was so snug around me as I continued to slide in and out.

“Is this what you have been wanting, my beautiful Indian Princess? To feel me inside of you once again? Filling you with my cock, and taking you in this way? Where I want, how I want?” She nodded, and I realized now she had her thumb inside of her mouth and was sucking on it, to muffle her moans as she rocked herself back against me.

“Hmm, such a naughty girl. Now I really know what I had been missing when I left here all those years ago. Just to think, we could have been doing this back in High School if I had not moved. I could have taken you skating, then on the way home I could have stopped down by the river and had you just like this. Bent over the hood of my car. Your tender little 16 year old pussy as I slid myself in and out of you over and over again, just like this. Or maybe even 15? Do you think you could have held out if I had tried to pull up one of your cute little skirts at 15, and tried to do such a naughty thing to you, Jackie?”

She shook her head no, and I could feel her clenching and squeezing around me, this fantasy was really exciting her. “So you would have liked my 17 year old cock slipping inside of your 15 year old pussy like this? I missed you at that age, but I bet you had the most amazing breasts, probably still cones, with fat puffy nipples at the tip, halfway to how full they look now, but still puffy like a little girl. And you would still have taken my cock inside of you then?”

She moaned and nodded her head again, and I wondered if I should push this little fantasy even more. I could already feel how wet she was, it was covering my balls now, flowing out of her and down my cock, she was so turned on. “How about 14, hmm? You had just turned 14 when I left, Just starting to really grow, barely more than cupcakes on your chest but already looking sexy. Did you know I used to try and catch glimpses of your breasts back then? Oh, I did. I was with Kim, but you were so cute it was impossible not to. And that one time Kim and I ran into you and your brother at the river, and we joined you in playing around. You had a little one-piece on, and I did not think you realized that you had outgrown it. It was so tight, I could see your nipples through it. And it was all I could do to not stare at them, and imagine taking each into my mouth and licking and sucking on them.”

Jackie moaned even louder as I said that, and rocked her hips faster against me, the slap of my hips on her ass even more obvious, as was the wet sounds I was making sliding in and out of her. “I sometimes thought of asking to go swimming with you two after, just so I could see you in that again. You were so damned cute, I even caught a glimpse of your little pussy then I think, but it was hard to tell. If I was not with Kim, I might have tried to sneak a few feels of you in the river. Rub myself like this against you from behind, or try to cop a few feels and see if your breasts really were as firm and soft as they looked.”

I heard her whimper again and spread her legs a bit wider apart. “But could I have gotten away with that? I do not think you would have been willing to do something like this at 14. You were already such a hot and sexy girl already though, and you really did give me an erection that day. Which Kim took advantage of when we had a beer at the pond that night. That was shortly before I left, but I don’t think you would have been ready yet if I was not dating Kim, and had taken you up to the stock pond with me instead.”

“Oh fuck Pete, oh fuck oh fuck. Oh god, I would have let you fuck me at 13. God, even at 13 I was hoping you would take me like this. I was already masturbating and would fantasize about you fucking me. Even at 13, if you had shown interest you could have taken my panties off and you could have done me almost anywhere, almost any time. Just seeing you used to make me wet.”

“Oh Jackie, you were such a little thing then. We would not line up this way, you were so short at 13, I might have really hurt you. But like that time at the 4th of July fireworks that year. You and Joe shared my blanket. I know your mom was watching us close, remember how you shyly took my hand? You were 13, I was 15. You mean that night, I could have made an excuse, and taken you out into the woods and removed those little shorts you had on and laid on top of you? Pull up that tight little tube top and sucked on your nipples as I slid inside? Slipping myself in and out of you, just like this until you came around me, and you felt me cumming inside of you?””

Jackie let out a loud moan, and it was obvious she was cumming. I pumped her slowly through her orgasm, until she finished, and almost collapsed against the counter, her knees slightly buckled. I waited fully inside of her until her breathing started to get back to normal, and she moaned loudly as I slid myself out of her.

Jackie turned quickly and held me tight, kissing me deeply with her arms around my neck, neither of us caring that my still wet and slippery cock was surely making stains on her dress. “Oh god Pete, take me to bed now, take me to bed and make love to me.”

I smiled and shook my head no, saying we had some cake to eat. She actually pouted like a little girl, and said “I don’t want cake, I want your cock.” I smiled and she giggled. “Cake first, cock later,” I said, and she nodded and put the slices on the plates. I pulled out the Scotch and poured two glasses after I had pulled up and fastened my slacks again.

She started to head to the living room and I shook my head no. “Out on the back patio, I’ll be right back.” She took out the plates as I followed and put the glasses on the table in front of the loveseat before slipping back inside. I grabbed her cigarettes out of her purse, and a cigar tube and lighter along with the cutter.

Jackie smiled as I handed them to her, then she watched as I removed the cigar from the metal tube, then rolled it in my fingers, crushing it softly. She asked what I was doing, and I said “Waking up the tobacco.” I smelled it and then held it out to her so she could do the same thing. She commented it was strong, but not a bad smell. Then asking if squeezing really woke it up.

“No, not really, but it does make it smell a bit stronger. No, I really do that to make sure it has not dried out. That’s just what I always called it, like squeezing herbs before adding them to cooking.” She watched me clip the ends, then I held out the lighter and lit her cigarette, and then my cigar. We both took some in, and she snuggled against me and sighed. We held each other and talked, and I noticed her bra laying on the table. She saw me look at it and giggled. “Well, it seemed kind of pointless to put it back on, and it was not real comfortable flopping around loose. So I just slipped it off.”

“However you are comfortable is fine with me, Jackie.” I slid my arm around her down more and cupped her breast. She sighed happily and snuggled in closer. “You didn’t cum in me, did you? After you pulled out of me I was so wet I could not tell, but it does not feel like you did.”

“Uh-uh, that was all for you love. But I have to admit, I had absolutely no idea. 13, really?”

“Oh yes, 13. I never tried, and later you were with Kim as you said. But that never stopped me from fantasizing about you even so. And yes, if you had tried at the river, I probably would have let you, if not for Kim. I would never take her guy, but a fantasy to masturbate to is not the same thing. Did you really see me like that?”

“Jackie, yes I really did. I really would have asked you out, if not for the age difference. You were very cute, had an amazing bottom, and were smart and funny. And I knew from looking at your mom you were going to grow into a nice rack.” She giggled, as I was lightly pinching her nipple as I said that. “And your bras did not always hide how firm and pokey your nipples were. More than once, I had similar fantasies. Like laying my head in your lap while you were topless, and lowering them down into my mouth so I could lick and suck on them.”

“Oh god, they were so embarrassing back then! I barely had anything up top, and my areola just started growing, getting bigger and bigger and poking out. And they got darker, from the dark tan to what they are now. I hated showering after gym, all the other girls would make fun of them.”

“They were jealous I bet. You may not know it, but that is something most of us guys like. I suspected, but you tried hard most times to hide them. But that time swimming, I did get an idea. That top was so tight, it made it obvious they were going to be big ones. And I really did look whenever I thought I could. I’m just a guy, we can’t help it.”

“Hmm, I forgive you. Of course, I did the same thing. And I could see you through your trunks, and it looked like a nice size. One time when you got out of the water they clung to you, and I could see the size and shape of your cock through them. I got so excited, imagining it going into me. Never knowing that someday I would feel it for real.”

She turned and gave me a kiss, then snuffed out her cigarette. My cigar had gone out, so I put it on the ashtray and she handed me a plate. We talked as we ate, and she told me that she had started dating a few months after I had left. And when she was 15 had let a guy do her for the first time. Having two others between then and graduating.

“And so often, I would find myself afterward wishing it had been you. You would have been so much better than any of them, I’m sure.”

“Well, maybe, maybe not. I was lucky I guess, in that the first gal I traded orgasms with was a carny at the fair when I was 14. She was 19, and thought I was cute. It was just two nights, but she taught me a lot about how to please a woman. But without intercourse, just hands. Then later, it was Kim. Trust me, it took us a while until I could hold off long enough, but we had fun trying even so. And I would normally use my fingers first, or afterward if needed so she still enjoyed it even so.”

“No mouths?” she asked me with a grin.

“Oh no, neither of us were ready for that. For me, that was not until after I moved to LA. They are a bit more progressive in that aspect, but that is something I learned to love also. I enjoy it all, because it gives pleasure to who I am with.”

We finished the cake, then I handed her a glass and she took a sip. “Hmm, the good stuff Pete?”

“It’s our last night, so yes.”

“Oh, maybe. Maybe not. You are coming back next month you said, and I doubt I will have another boyfriend by then. Not like they are lining up to date the divorced gal, ya know.”

“Then the guys up here have gotten really stupid since I left. Honestly, as much as I loved watching your cute little body, I could not have dated you at 13. Hell, it scared me when I learned that Linda was 14. But 15? We would have both been in the same school by then, and a Senior dating a Sophomore would not have been a big deal. But at our age now? I would not even blink twice about asking you out. Divorced or not, you are an amazing woman, Jacqueline Fletcher. That cute little girl with the cupcake breasts has grown into a woman I would not hesitate to ask out if I was still here.”

She kissed me and said the same. “Oh, back then you were lean and fit, like a young James Coburn. Not as tall, but the same lanky frame. And you looked the same at 18, I was actually jealous of Linda that summer. But then seeing you again now, wow! Now, you are more like Mel Gibson. Your chest really filled out, as have your shoulders. It’s obvious that was the military, you had a nice body even in school, but now it’s a lot better. And you are not going to fat like Harry is.”

She picked up her cigarettes, and I held out my lighter to light it for her again. And after blowing out a cloud of smoke, she smiled. “And yes, your little fantasies really got me hot Pete. If you had not already been inside of me, I might have raped you. Imagining you taking me on the hood of your truck, or as you said, in the woods on the 4th of July. I felt my climax approaching then, picturing you on top of me as you talked about cumming inside of me. Hmm.” She closed her eyes and gave a little shudder.

She then grinned and said it was her turn to make one of my fantasies come true. She stuck her cigarette into her mouth, then again unbuttoned her blouse. “Go ahead Pete, stretch out and lie down with your head in my lap.” She slipped out of her jacket and kept it around her shoulders, then slipped out of the arms of the top of her dress as I laid my head in her lap, looking up. I was wondering what she was doing until I saw her lower the top around her waist, and her bare breasts were out in the open. “Brrr, it’s cold lover, care to help keep them warm?” And saying this, she leaned forward, lowering her left nipple into my mouth.

I opened my mouth wide and took as much in as I could, licking her nipple as I nursed on her breast. Her left arm cradled my head, and I could hear her murmur softly in appreciation as she continued to smoke her cigarette. “Hmm, oh yes baby, you do that so well. is this what you wanted?” I moaned in appreciation and agreement as I wrapped the tip of my tongue around her nipple, caressing it with my tongue as I did so. I was almost smothered as she leaned out over me, pressing her breast even more firmly into my face as she put her cigarette out in the ashtray, then leaned back again. I felt her hand slide my jacket open and slide down into my shirt, her cold hand caressing my chest and belly.

Jackie murmured that her other nipple was cold, and pulled away and moved her other breast to my lips. It was indeed cold, and her nipple was rock hard, her areola all crinkled from the outside air. I started to give it the same treatment, as she slid her hand further down in my shirt, caressing my belly. Her nipple warmed up in a few minutes, and she moaned softly as I lightly bit it with my teeth, then licked it some more. By that time she was rubbing my cock through my pants, and I felt her pull the zipper down. I felt her reach inside, and take my cock into her hand, still cold but feeling amazing around my cock. But I felt her shiver, and when I reached to cup her other breast, I knew we had been outside long enough. It felt cold and surely was not comfortable for her having them dangling out in the winter air like this.

I slowly disengaged from her nipple, and she sat back, stretching a bit and pulling her jacket closed around her front once she slid her hand from out of my fly. I sat up and kissed her deeply, then thanked her. “That was everything I could have wanted, I could nurse on your breasts like that for hours Jackie.”

“Hmm, I liked it also, if not for the cold I could do this with you for hours. You really seem to love that, and I enjoyed it a lot also. And very different than times before, it was more like just pure enjoyment than something to rush through.”

“Well, that’s the idea. I enjoyed it, you really seem to enjoy it. So maybe next month we can try again. But if it’s cold, in front of the fire maybe.” She giggled and nodded, and after another kiss I lit up my cigar again and another cigarette for her. We sat and sipped the remainder of our drinks as she asked what would happen in February. “Well, I’m thinking I would come up on Wednesday, and stay until Tuesday morning. On Thursday visit Kent and Karen again, check out the town a bit more. Then check the progress on the land across the highway. Then skiing for a few days, and skating at least once. Then seeing a few other things on Monday, leave the next morning.”

“Hmm, sounds nice, why not just fly up?”

“I could, I actually looked into it a year or so back. It takes me around 12 to 13 hours to drive here, and less than $100 in gas. Flying, it was around 6 to 10 hours. Fly to Salt Lake, then a layover for one of the puddle jumpers to Pocatello. And over $200. I may do that this summer, I was thinking of taking a week and going to Yellowstone. I’ll just fly up and take the RV if I do that. But most times, it is just not worth flying if I can avoid it.”

We finished our smokes and drinks, and she got the plates and I grabbed the glasses and we went back inside. We put the dishes in the dishwasher, and she turned and kissed me, and grabbing my hand led me to the bedroom.

We removed each other’s clothes, then got into bed. And once there we made love for another two hours, and she coaxed two more orgasms out of me and I got another three out of her before we held each other tight and drifted off to sleep.

The next morning she made breakfast as I took a shower, and we held hands as we fed each other french toast and laughed as we occasionally dripped syrup on each other. Then hand in hand we headed to the barn in the early morning darkness, and I found the old green metal ice chest. I took it to the basement and filled it with meat, making sure I grabbed all of the liver. Jackie asked when I had started eating liver, and I laughed and gave a mock shudder.

“Can’t stand the stuff, to be honest. But my friend Holly? Her family still lives behind me, and they love the stuff. So I’m gonna bring it all of this for them.” She smiled and said that was nice, and I grabbed a few packages of kidneys also. The rest I filled with hamburger and steaks, and a few roasts. Then together we took it back upstairs and put it in the back of my truck. Jackie went back for my skis, and I said to leave them there. “I might take them back after my next trip, but not this time.”

We added in my luggage, and we held each other tight and kissed. I ran my fingers through her hair and thanked her for an amazing vacation, and she said it had been amazing for her also. I started the truck and she stood in the open doorway as the engine warmed up, and she purred into my mouth as I reached and cupped her breast again. She slipped back, and chuckled, then whispered for me to go. “Otherwise, I am going to try and drag you back inside one more time before you go.” I smiled and kissed her again, then closed the door. And after waving I turned around and headed to the highway for home.

I stopped at the shop once I got into town, and was having some takeout Chinese as I sorted through the checks. I brought up each of the people and gave them better access, and was surprised that eight of the ten lines were in use. I checked the logs and saw that I had been averaging over 60% use during most days. And several times a day the disconnect program I had installed had dropped callers with free access, to free up the line for paying customers.

And the car lot wanted to make an appointment for Thursday. I wrote that would be fine, and said I would call them the next day to confirm. I also had a message from Rocco, asking me to call him. I wrote down his number and sent a message saying I would call him the next day.

I got to work, and everybody was glad to see me. I gave each of them a case of Idaho Spuds I had bought and got a lot of funny looks. “You go to Idaho, so of course you bring us potatoes!” Julie said, and we all laughed.

“No Julie, it’s candy. Honest, no potatoes. It’s chocolate marshmallow, coated in chocolate, and covered with coconut. It’s really good, and a popular candy up there. Trust me, you should like it. I grew up eating these.” They all got one out, and with suspicious looks took a bite. And they admitted they were different, but good.

I called the car lot and confirmed the appointment, then called Rocco. But I had an idea what he would want. And sure enough, he wanted me to set up and run a BBS for him. He wanted to use it to advertise his movies, and include things like photos from shoots, and advertising features before they came out.

“Well, I can set it up for you, I got no problem with that. But one of your people is going to have to run it.”

“What, you don’t want to deal with my business?” he asked.

“No, I actually have nothing against your business. But if I ran it, I would have to look at pictures of Linda, right? And I really don’t want to do that. You know we were lovers once, right?”

“OK, I guess I can understand that. But can you set it up for me? And teach one of my people how to do it all?”

We talked for about an hour, and I said I could deliver everything that Saturday. I asked him if Linda was the one he wanted me to train, and he sighed. “Linda does not work here anymore. She quit right after you were here last. No, I have another girl that works in the office now, you will need to teach her what all needs to be done.”

I went into the main office and handed the notes I had made to Julie. She looked through them all and then raised her eyebrow. “Wildcat? You are not going to use Remote Access for Mister Porno?”

I laughed. “No Julie, not RA. I do not care much personally for Wildcat, but it is much easier for a beginner to use than RA is. I am gonna spend this weekend teaching his office girl how to use it, then hopefully step away and not have to deal with it ever again I hope.”

“Well, he’s sure paying you enough it seems. So who’s gonna do it, Linda?” I told her that Rocco told me she had quit, so it would be another girl. “Wow, I don’t know if I should be happy or not, Pete. I hope that means she finally got out of that business and is doing something else now. But hopefully, this is a step in the right direction for her.” I told her I felt the same way, and she handed me a stack of memos. “Oh, and call Pavel first, I told him you would contact him when you got back.”

I called Pavel, and he was his usual jolly self on the phone. He wanted ten more computers, and praised the work my team had done while I was on vacation. And it seems that he talked with Sue during the install. And as the secretary terminal had a modem in it, she had shown him my BBS.

“Pete, I want one of those board things for my business. I think it be good, they can use to send things, and also I can show off what I offer to new people. Can I even do something like that from inside to those that rent?”

We talked for a bit, and I told him some ideas. He said he would be there the next day, and I sat in my chair and thought. Holy crap, this was starting to take more and more of my time. At this rate, I may be largely moving back from actually doing computers, and spending more time working on BBS systems.

I spent the next three hours working up several proposals for Pavel. The most ambitious and profitable for me would be to have me host it for him. I would handle all of the administration and everything, just have him or one of his employees let me know if anything ever needed changing or updating.

I finally had everything done and made a call to Becky. She was glad to hear from me and asked how my vacation had gone. We talked for about 45 minutes, and she thanked me again for letting her use the truck. “Everybody was so helpful. They were there, and helped me get everything moved over and set up. Can you come over tonight so I can show it all off to you?” I said I would be there after work, and she said she would get dinner. I said I would bring the wine and would see her that night.

Well, her new place looked great. She had gotten some more furniture, and after beef bowls, she asked me if I wanted to try out the hot tub with her. I admitted I had not brought a swimsuit, and she moved close so that her breasts were barely touching my chest. “I did not ask if you wanted to go swimming, I asked if you wanted to try out the hot tub.” I smiled and nodded, and she went and turned off all the lights inside.

She then started to strip right there in the living room, so I did the same thing. The soft light made her look even more amazing, and once we were nude she took my hand and led me outside. She hit a switch outside, and some soft blue Christmas lights lit up the area. There was a shower in the corner, and we both used it to quickly wash off, then together we removed the cover. Then after turning on the jets we got inside. Becky slid in front of me and leaned back against my chest.

We talked about how our holidays were, and she told me her end of year figures were great. “Oh, and I only have one of those old systems left, the rest are finally gone. And I will need some more of your new ones soon, I already gave Julie the numbers, she said they will be ready on Friday. This time, all with that Sound Blaster package, they work great.”

I had moved my hands up to cup her breasts, and she wiggled in my lap. Then gasped softly, and moved to the side. I loosened my grip and asked if she was OK, and she placed her hands over mine again and squeezed. “Oh, everything is fine. Let’s just say I discovered one of the water jets. And it was unexpected, but not unpleasant.” She giggled softly, and I moved my feet, caressing her legs with them.

Becky purred softly, and I moved my feet down and inside of her ankles, lightly grazing them against her inner calves. I told her about the new land I had bought, and she was amazed. “So you are what, 1,000 acres now?”

“Yep, about that. But we are going to be doing a lot with that land. A campground, a small show arena for Kim to practice, and more land for horses. And we are looking into another hundred acres, but for horses.”

By that time I had started to pull her thighs apart with my feet, and she squirmed in my lap and asked me what I was doing. “Oh, trying to see if I can find that jet again that you said was there.” And I pushed against her bottom with my hips which caused her to slide forward a bit, and she jumped. She tried to close her thighs, but I held them open. “Hmm, I think I found it.”

“Uh, or it found me. Oh Peter, oh, you know what this is doing to me, right?”

“Uh-huh, I’m hoping it’s making you feel really good.”

“Oh, it is. Oh, oh it is Peter.” Her hands now clasped my hands over her breasts, urging me to squeeze them tighter. I did so, and for several minutes she squirmed in my lap, and I could feel her breathing getting faster and more shallow. I moved to kiss her neck and shoulder, then moved to gently kiss her ear. Now she was softly moaning almost constantly and giving an occasional gasp.

“You know, I never did get to see you masturbate for me, this may be the closest I get. Is this feeling good baby? Are you loving this?” She nodded and moaned, seemingly finding it harder to talk than it was earlier. “Are you going to let me hold you in my arms as you have an orgasm? Are you going to have an orgasm in my lap, Becky?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.