Country Boy, City Girl Book III - Cover

Country Boy, City Girl Book III

Copyright© 2020 by Mushroom

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The final chapter of Pete Culver as he leaves the Marine Corps, and has to start a new life for himself.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Romantic   Crime   GameLit   Historical   Black Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Small Breasts   Geeks   Prostitution  

When we got back Becky told me to take my shower first, so I did. This may not have been the best idea, as while she was taking her shower I fell asleep.

I woke up to the wonderful feeling of Becky caressing my chest in the morning. The curtains were just lightening with the new day and I turned to look at her face. We smiled at each other and kissed. After several minutes this deepened as her hand moved down to grasp my cock. I reached over and slid my hand down her belly, and Becky lifted her upper leg so I could slide my fingers between them. And while not wet, she was damp.

We did this for about five minutes until she moved my hand and slid on top of me. She reached down and guided me into place, and we both moaned as I slid inside. She started to rock her hips, and I apologized for last night. “Hush, no apologies needed Pete. You are still recovering, and it was a long day. And we are together now, I’m happy.”

I smiled and she blushed when I said I loved how we were together at the moment. I felt her clench a bit, and she said she liked it also. This time our lovemaking was slow and tender. We would talk about how good it felt, and when I complimented her on how warm and wonderful she felt around me, she returned it in saying how perfectly I filled her. She would pump her hips for five minutes or so, and when either of us got close she would stop.

We alternated during these times with caresses or giving gentle kisses. A few times I pulled her chest down so I could suckle and nurse on her nipples, which were so hard. She would hiss as I alternated between teasing them with my lips and tongue, then she would pull up and sit almost upright, riding on me so all I could reach were her hips and thighs.

About 20 minutes in I could see the flush rising on her chest, and her motions were getting a bit more erratic. This time when she tried to stop I continued to urge her on with my hands, telling her to keep going. “But Pete, I’m close.”

“That’s OK lover, go ahead. Go ahead my love, let it happen. I want you to cum Becky darling, don’t fight it anymore. Just relax and let us share this.” As I was saying this she lowered her body back onto mine and our lips met, kissing deeply as she rocked her hips faster and faster. I could hear her bottom slapping my thighs, and then she stiffened and I felt her squeezing me oh so tight as she came. I started working on my own as she was, and right as her climax was ending I grasped her bottom and clutched her tight against me, cumming inside of her, a very strong orgasm that left my mind blank for a minute afterwards.

We continued to kiss, but now gentle and soft. “Hmm, so good. I love feeling you cum in me, baby.” I kissed her softly and said I loved feeling her cum also, as well as cumming in her. I relaxed, letting my hands caress her back and bottom, loving how light she felt on top of me, and how passionate she was. Becky was so unlike any previous lover. Not as outwardly sexy as Linda, nor anywhere near as nasty. We could say things sexy to each other when making love, but looking back I realized that even at her most gentle, with Linda it was almost always like a performance. With Becky, it felt more, honest.

I was still half-hard inside of her, and after giving her a soft kiss I said she needed to get off. And she giggled and wiggled over me and asked why. “Because you are putting pressure on my bladder, and I need to use the bathroom before I have an accident!” She smiled and rolled off, both of us sighing as I slid out. “Go ahead and take a shower, I already went after I woke up Pete.” We shared another kiss, and I just decided to kill two birds with one stone. I turned on the shower, then took care of business in there.

Hey, I’m a guy. All guys pee in the shower.

When I came out Becky was finishing the pancake batter from the other morning, and I noticed she was in panties and nothing else. I let my hand caress her back and bottom, and she looked at me and grinned. “Hmm, I kinda like this look. Not quite as much as you without them, but it’s still nice.”

“Well, I had to put something on. I was not going to come out here and cook breakfast with you dripping down my thigh.” I grinned and kissed her cheek as she flipped the pancakes. I got the table set, and once they were done we kissed again then started eating.

“You guys are lucky there, ya know? Just tuck it back in, or wipe off and tuck it back in and you can just continue with the day. Us, we girls leak afterwards, sometimes almost a day later. I think that’s one reason why with the last two guys I made them wear condoms, telling them I was not on the pill when I was. Only occasionally I would say it was a ‘safe day’ and let them go without. But with you, it’s different.”

“Well, probably because we seem so compatible. But if you want me to wear a condom, I will. Or I can pull out.”

“Don’t you dare! No, I mean it’s different because I actually like it with you. I used to think it was gross, feeling it leaking out of me for hours afterwards. But not anymore. I think it’s as you said, with them, it was simply something they wanted to put inside of me. With you, it’s like something we share, you are not just squirting it into me, you are sharing yourself with me. And it did feel sexy, being around your family and knowing you were still inside me.”

Once we finished I looked at my watch and saw it was almost 9. I told her to go ahead and get ready, we need to be somewhere at 10. She kissed me and asked where. I smiled and said I needed to get a car, so wear whatever she wanted.

She came back out, and wow! I had seen her in jeans a few times now, even though her usual attire was skirts, dresses, or loose slacks. These were tight, as in when she stood to put some things in her purse I could see a tiny gap between her thighs tight. I just stood there admiring her, and I think I sighed softly when she turned around and picked up a book that had fallen on the floor and put it back on the coffee table. She looked over her shoulder at me, then turned and asked what was up.

I smiled, and moved and held her lightly, my hands resting on her hips. “Oh, nothing really. It’s just that this is the first time I have seen you dressed like this. You look sexy as hell and I was appreciating the view.” She blushed and kissed me softly. She had a blue button-down shirt with it, which barely came to her belly. Just an inch or so of skin was visible between the bottom of the shirt and the waist of the jeans. She picked up her purse as I put on my soft collar and we headed out.

I directed her to the car lot, and sure enough, Peggy’s uncle was there. I introduced him to Becky, and I looked around. “Uh, are you closed today?” He nodded, saying that there was never enough business the day after Christmas to bother opening.

“It’s OK Pete, I knew what happened, Peggy told me. I am just glad you are alright, and I am happy to help you with another car. Hopefully, this one will bring you better luck.”

He took me to the back, and we were walking up to a dark blue Blazer. I stopped. “Please, no. No more 4-wheel drive trucks. I have owned three of them now, and each died in an accident. How about a more regular car this time?” He laughed, and after talking a bit he showed me several. In no way was I ready for an Oldsmobile or a Mercury. I actually liked the Lynx, but it was a diesel and I did not want to put up with the issues of that. The Pontiac Fiero looked cool, but only two seats, so no way. Then the opposite was the Plymouth Colt Vista. It kinda looked like a regular car, but stretched, not quite like a station wagon, and to low to be a minivan.

Then I stopped and looked at one. It was smaller than I was thinking of, with two doors instead of four. But it had a rear hatch for cargo. “Ah, a 1984 Toyota Celica GT. It’s kind of a strange one, not quite a sports car, and not quite a station wagon. This is called a ‘fastback’. Here, let me show you.” He opened a box on the window and removed a key and opened it up. “The rear seat folds down, so you have some cargo room. And still some with it up, and people can sit in the back. It looks like a sports car, but it has the same engine as the Corolla.”

OK, now that I knew, having owned a Japanese version for years. I sat in it, and it was interesting, as rarely have I had to sit “down” into a vehicle. I settled in behind the wheel and noticed that while the front were bucket seats, the rear was kind of a semi-bucket. Only room for two people, there was a raised cushion hump between them. And I noticed the controls on the dash were easy to reach, just a foot away from the gearshift. “5 speed?” I asked, and he nodded. I liked what I saw, and popped the hood. 2.4L, fuel injection, this would get me a lot better gas mileage. When I asked for a test drive, he just handed me the keys.

He said to go ahead, he knew where I lived if I did not come back. I laughed as Becky climbed in and I started it up. After it was warm, I carefully backed out and pulled south on Reseda. I drove for about 30 minutes, even getting on the freeway for a few miles. This thing accelerated fast! Of course, considering I had been driving trucks for almost a decade even my old car in Japan had seemed fast sometimes.

The AC worked, and it even had a sunroof. Becky opened it, and I turned on the stereo to test it. I actually liked it, even though I kind of had the feeling I was dragging my ass on the ground. And my legs were more out in front of me than I was used to, not in the usual sitting posture as in all my other vehicles.

Finally, we got back to the lot, and I took another walk around. I asked him how much it was, and I had to look at him again when he told me $5,000. I asked him if he was serious, as I had already seen the window price of $6,750. “Pete, I told you last time, you are family. I still make a little money, and this has been here for over three months. It lets me sell this, and also lets me help you again. And it lets me bring up another car, I am tired of looking at this one sitting here.” I laughed and shook his hand, and together we walked inside. He just pulled out my old paperwork for my truck and filled it out again with the exact same information.

I wrote out the check as he was filling it out, and I gave him a hug and thanked him once it was all signed. “Thank you for coming in like this on your day off. I could have waited until Monday.”

“Nonsense Pete. But you may want to come back in a week or so. If you ever change your mind, I have a ‘Spirit of 76’ Scout II in the shop. The motor was blown so I am having that rebuilt, and I am still trying to acquire a top for it.”

I stopped. “Does it have a top at all?” He told me it had the convertible top, and I asked how much. Becky looked at me like I had grown a second head, and he just stared at me. “You want to wait for that instead? I can redo the paperwork.”

“No, how much for that also. Assuming it works fine, I want it. I bought back our family ranch in Idaho, that would work great there. And I already have the top, the old one was in the backyard when it was wrecked. How much?”

He grinned and told me $3,000. I told him it was sold. “On the provision my dad accepts it. I will be in San Diego, but I trust his judgment. He can get it, and then we will see about how to get it up to Idaho.” We shook hands again, and Becky gave me a kiss and I told her to go to my house.

Of course I went and told dad, and he came right out to see what I bought. He looked it over and nodded his head. “It’s quite small for you, but every guy should have a sports car at least once.”

Becky smiled as I said “Oh, I got another one too dad. Can you go down and check it out and pick it up in a week or two? I have not seen it yet, but I already agreed on buying it, on the condition you approve.”

“OK, I guess. Really, you bought a car, sight unseen? I thought I had taught you better than that.”

“Dad, it’s an IH Scout II, 1976 ‘Spirit of 76’ edition! He said the motor was blown and it’s getting rebuilt. The hard-top is missing and he was trying to get one. Do you think for a moment I was going to pass on that? I have not paid him yet, he understands that it is upon the condition that you have to accept it.” He laughed and gave me a hug, and said I made a good call.

Becky asked what that actually was, so we went inside and dad pulled out two old photo albums. The first was from Idaho, 14 year old me standing next to my first car. It still looked like hell, since it had not been repainted yet or had the rust patched removed. Then a few others, one with Kim and I in ski outfits up at Pebble Creek. Then the last ones, the day we had installed the convertible top. The last one was with Holly and I, arms around each other’s waist.

“Oh, and it has the rag-top, don’t know the condition. I figure we can get the shell in the back painted white, then take it up to the ranch. It would be great for a work truck, and if I go up in the winter I can take it skiing.”

Dad nodded and said it did sound like a good idea. Becky said she understood what was so special about the truck, since it was my first one. “Actually, this is even more special. They made less than 400 of those, it was only made for the Bicentennial. That is why I did not even ask what color it was, they were all white with a wide red and blue stripe. I was lucky we held onto the old top in the back, I had considered trying to sell it, but did not think I could get much for it.”

Dee then asked why I had even gone to get a car. “Surely you don’t need one yet, do you?”

I smiled. “Oh, well remember I get next weekend off for New Years. You both are going to be here diddling on your keyboards, and I did not want to wait until the next day to come down. This way, I can just drive myself.”

Becky squeezed my hand and they both tried to apologize, saying they would have come to get me no matter what. “It’s OK, honest. And if anything, that tells me that I picked perfect gifts for you two. I will never have to question if I got the right thing, and it is something you both apparently love already.”

They both hugged and kissed me, Dee on the cheek and Becky on the lips. Dee went to make some hot dogs for lunch as Becky went through the photo albums. She smiled and said she thought Kim was really pretty. “Oh, she is my first love, and will always be my sister. She is the one that is going to live at the ranch when it’s done, with her husband and baby.”

She finally saw what my mother looked like, and pictures of me from when I was about 12 until after I graduated boot camp. But a few pages after the one with Holly and me, she turned and saw one with Linda sitting on my back, laughing over my shoulder. Then on the next page one with us in our Halloween costumes, her as a gypsy and me as a cowboy. Then another, her skating backwards in front of me, her hands on my shoulders and mine on her hips. “Is this her?”

I nodded. “Yeah, that’s Linda.”

“Yes, she looks a little like her sister, but smaller. I guess Linda takes more after her father?”

I admitted I had never met him. In fact, I had never even seen a picture of him. But I had been told she did resemble him a lot. Many of the remaining pictures in that album were with her. Us at prom, us at Magic Mountain, us with Holly and Jack on grad night. Her holding my arm on the parade deck at MCRD less than five minutes after I graduated. Even 1 with me holding her hand, the promissory ring on her finger and smiling widely. Then the last one, almost the exact same pose, but two rings.

Becky looked at me, and I sighed. I then explained why she had two rings, and eventually we were going to add a third and have them soldered together. She hugged me tight, and I simply smiled and hugged her in return. “It’s OK, that was a long time ago now baby,” I whispered into her ear. “Trust me, I’m much happier now.”

But was it my imagination, or did Linda actually look rather self-satisfied and smug in that last photo? Less like a happy girl who was finally officially engaged, and more like a cat that had finally caught the mouse?

Once lunch was finished the girls went into the office and Dee showed Becky some other things she had learned. Dad took the albums and put them back, then sat next to me. We talked quietly for about two hours, and it was actually rather relaxing. And right before Georgie came back downstairs from his nap, he asked me where the rings were.

“Oh, they are in that box I sent you after that ended. I imagine you threw it in the garage or something.”

He nodded and said he could get them for me if I wanted. I just shrugged. “Naw, just leave them. Someday I might go back through all that stuff, mostly it was photographs, notes, and things like that. But the rings are there, still in the envelope she sent them in. You know, I just wish she had the balls to at least add a note along with it. It would have felt less like just being thrown away. Hmm, ‘balls’ is not really the right word, maybe had the ‘ovaries’?”

“Well, she in some ways was still a kid, Pete. In fact, from all that Rosie says she still is. If you ask me, she was a bit mature for her age, or maybe grown-up is more accurate. But, I think she just kinda stayed there. You matured, Mandy sure as hell matured. Linda, it seems like she hit 16 or 17 and just froze there. And from what you told me about her last visit here, it’s like she was trying to go back to High School again. Not realizing that was long gone.”

At this time Georgie climbed into my lap, and I hugged him to me and kissed his cheeks. Dad then smiled and told me to go sit at the table. Georgie went to see his mom, as I sat and dad laid out a folder in front of me. I opened it, and inside were sketches and floor plans. And indeed it was the old ranch house, but about 20% larger, and all built at once instead of several additions being added in later decades.

He took me through them, one was even a sketch of how it would look, drawn over a photo of the slope that apparently dad had taken over Thanksgiving. I could see it was a short distance from the top of the road, and the stock pond in the background. I told him that was going to be great, and together we went over the floor plan. three bedrooms, an office, and a large kitchen. And this time two full bathrooms.

I asked him when construction would start, and he said in the spring after everything thawed. “Dave is going to dig the basement, then once the cement is done the rest should take about a month and a half. It’ll be ready by summer. And for right now, it will just be for vacations.”

“Are you really gonna move back?”

“Yep, we are thinking two years now, maybe three. Dee does not need to stay here for work, but she will still be returning fairly often for business. But we both agree now, we want to be there before the little one starts school. We are going up there again in the spring, we can probably drive the Scout up with us. In fact, unless you need it I think we should tow it up there behind the RV, and leave them both up there. Have Dee follow me in the van and we come back in that.”

“Well, that probably makes more sense than leaving it in your driveway as you do now. Once I get out, I imagine I will just be back here. Oh, what will you do with the house?” He smiled at me and asked me if I wanted a drink. I told him I could use a beer, and I went to the bathroom real quick. When I got back, the girls were sitting in the living room also, and I saw that we all had beers.

“Honey, Pete here asked me a question we had already discussed. If we are moving to Idaho in a few years, what do we do with the house here?”

I took a sip and smiled. “Well, since you are using your GI Loan on the new house, I still have mine. Would you consider selling this to me dad?” Becky gasped a little bit, and I felt her hand lower to my thigh.

Dee smiled, and dad shook his head. “No, that won’t work. However, Dee and I did discuss it. In fact, it was her idea actually. When we move, this will be signed over into the trust. Same conditions, except we agreed that this goes to Georgie first, then his family. Only if there is no further family does it go to your family, then down the line. Except instead of Kim, it follows to Dee’s sister or her line. But it will remain in the family. So yes, you can stay in it, with the condition that two rooms remain open for others to use.”

I laughed and nodded. “Conditional, one of those rooms might be the couch in the office. But we have a deal. Wow, it’s like we are becoming land moguls or something.”

Dad laughed and shook his head. “Pete, this house means a lot to me now. Not as much as the Ranch, of course. But I can see the benefit of keeping it if we do not need to sell it. We rebuilt ourselves in this house, Dee and I first lived here, and this is where Georgie was raised. And we did a lot of work to make it one of the finest in the neighborhood. And in the reverse, Dee and I may come here for vacations. Georgie might even decide to go to college here. I imagine you will be here for quite a while. Pocatello will never be the ‘Silicon Valley of the North’, Boise is already doing that with HP and Micron. But this way, you always have a home, even if you do not live here at the time.

I nodded, then decided to mention something I had already thought of. “Dad, can you see if your architect has some plans we could just buy? I am thinking something similar. Also with a basement. I am thinking wall it off downstairs, an office, laundry room, and a large den area. Put it across the drive from the main house, closer to the south-west corner, and backed against that new second driveway. That way I can have a place to stay if Kim is still in the main house, and I can always rent it out if nothing else.”

At that the phone rang, and Dee got up to answer it. And she immediately told the person on the other side to calm down. They talked for about two minutes, then she told them to get going and to call back later if anything happened, good or bad. And with a big smile, she came over and sat in dad’s lap.

“That was Dave, Kim is in labor. Jeff is taking her to the hospital now.” Dad and I both yelled, and Becky hugged my arm. “How about that Pete, you are finally going to be an uncle! Oh, that’s great. OK, everybody get ready, this calls for lunch. We are not going to hear back for hours, so this is the best time to go.”

He got Georgie ready as Dee and Becky fixed their makeup, and together we headed out to a steakhouse up on the north side of the Valley. Half of the conversation was about Kim, and telling stories of her and I growing up.

Dad even laughed, and said how once he had gone to the barn, and found the two of us kissing. “It was so cute Becky. They were like 6, and their bodies were like 6 inches apart, their heads poked forward like those dolls you see with magnets in their lips.” Everybody laughed, and I then told the girls about how her and I had gotten stuck at the ski area in a blizzard.

“Oh yeah, we had just started dating then. They closed the road down, so we had to cuddle up on the floor in the lodge all night long, just our ski clothes to keep us warm. It was so cold! And there were like 60 other people all around us, so all we could do was kiss occasionally. When we got home the next day, we stopped at my home first and mom just sent us both to take a shower and go to bed. She called Kim’s mom to explain she was staying there. Mom did not even say anything when she slept in my bed.”

“Pete, she never would have. You two have slept together since you were both infants and shared the same crib. We all knew you were already having sex, and it’s not like it was a big deal since you two were so close.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.