Country Boy, City Girl Book III - Cover

Country Boy, City Girl Book III

Copyright© 2020 by Mushroom

Chapter 29

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 29 - The final chapter of Pete Culver as he leaves the Marine Corps, and has to start a new life for himself.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Romantic   Crime   GameLit   Historical   Black Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Small Breasts   Geeks   Prostitution  

Skiing the next day went a lot better. We were only out until a little after noon and knew we had to get home. We unloaded everything into the garage, and she said she would be back in a few days. We had a long soft kiss, then she got in her car and drove home.

I went inside and took a shower, and got into a pair of slacks with a button-down shirt. I went to the Big House, and everybody was already there. I talked with my dad, Dave, and Jeff a bit, and saw Georgie and Grace playing with some toys as dads and grandpa looked on. I then went into the kitchen, and all 3 of the women were chatting as they fussed with cooking various things. And I saw Dee sometimes drinking from a glass of wine.

I joined them for about 15 minutes and then asked Aunt Darla if we could talk for a bit. She looked into my eyes and nodded, and we said we were going outside to take a walk. We went out and sat on some bales of hay in Trixie’s coral, and she asked me what was up.

I repeated to her the conversation I had with Jackie the night before, and she nodded several times. “That is actually pretty accurate to what my grandma and mom said. And yes, I even see it sometimes but never connected the names of your brother and my granddaughter. But now that I think of it, it all fits. I remember the old show, it ended before you and Kim were born. And your mom and I also thought you and Kim were the twining, and now I think I see what was intended.”

She sighed and then chuckled. “You know, old John Smith had some weird fascination with Indians, how they were the Lost Tribe of Israel. And how some magic was real and good. That was one reason their missionaries did so well up here when compared to the Catholics. They said magic was evil, the Mormon’s said some magic could good or neutral, and not to be afraid of.”

She smiled and kissed me softly, and nodded. “Now take this with a grain of salt, Peter. It may be a true seeing of what is to come, it may just be a fun parlor game. Like reading a horoscope or Nostradamus. But I look at those two, and I sense the same thing your mom and I did when you and Kim were babies. That someday they will be together forever. And if Jackie is right in what she saw, your kids and her kids also, or their kids. We often see these twinings, which is why although the men in the tribes formalized the marriages in the old days, we women arranged them. “Husband, our daughter must marry this man.” And the son’s mother might see the same thing. The men will get together, talk and trade a horse or two, and think it was their decision. But we wives and mothers saw it first and set it all in motion.”

She then smiled. “And you have to admit, it also fits. All of it, even the breaking. Grandma could not have known your mom would die, or you and your dad would leave after that. Or that he would return years later with another wife, and a son a few years older than Kim’s daughter. Or that you would stay gone longer, but are already preparing to come home someday. If I believed in the old gods and not our Lord God and Jesus Christ, I would say that Itsappa, the old Coyote trickster god was making fun of all of us.”

She kissed me softly, then looked into my eyes. And I sensed something there. “But Jackie is right, this talk of twining is not predestination. It is only, probability. If things pass as they are expected, they are the likely outcomes. But not ordained as something that must be. That is the difference between the old faiths and our new one. Jesus came, lived, started his mission, then died on the cross because it had to be. Even when he begged, the cup could not be taken from his lips because it just had to be. The older gods, they simply sat back mostly and let us determine our own fates. Sometimes offering us a choice, but we were free to take it. Or not, if we so decided. I am a good Mormon woman and wife, but I also see that this may well be. But look at what is before us. Georgie and Grace, as close as siblings, but not siblings. Just like you and Kim, and if nothing happens likely to someday be lovers, and married.”

She kept her eyes locked on mine. “And if Jackie is right, you will return here with a wife and child someday, and she will likely be married with kids. Once again, all around the right age in a few decades to be with each other. Your family twining into mine at least two times, your mother’s line through you, your father’s line through you and your brother. Which makes me happy, as you are as close to me Peter as if your mother and I both came from under the heart of the same woman. As close as your mom and I were in our twin pregnancies. I have long believed our families were destined to join into one, and I do believe it will happen. Maybe not for a hundred years, but it will happen.”

I hugged her tight and whispered that although I had rarely called her mother, I had always thought of her as my other mother. “I know Pete, I know. And it’s funny, I never sensed Linda would grow away, she felt like family when I saw her. That’s why I gave her my recipe. I sensed though that Becky would, so never gave it to her. But if you bring any other girls, just ask if I would give them my recipe before you ask to marry them.”

I laughed and hugged her again, and said I would do that. “You have never given it to me though, can I have it?”

She grinned at me and winked, and shook her head. “Oh no, that is women’s secrets, not for men like you. However, much of what I told you today is the same thing. So ask me again someday.” We both laughed and I gave her a big hug before we walked back to the Big House.

We each opened one present that night, as was our tradition. Kim looked at me in puzzlement when I set a box in front of her, and it had inside just a power cable. She looked at me, and I said she would get the rest tomorrow morning. Everybody laughed, and she said she would get me for that. I was feeling happy as I slipped into bed that night.

The next morning we all got together at the Big House, and the kids all had a blast tearing through the presents. Georgie laughed and gave me a hug when he opened my present to him and went around showing everybody his new Redwall book. He even tried really hard to pronounce “Mattimeo”, then laughed when he saw I gave Grace all three of them. Kim smiled, as did Dee, and I said that she should have her own set they could read to her.

I set another box in front of Kim, and she tried to pick it up off the floor but it was heavy. She opened it in place and looked at me in puzzlement when she saw it was a large box of paper. I then sat a larger box down, and she gave me a huge hug and kiss when she saw the printer inside.

Jeff smiled and nodded, and asked why that one. “Well, I have no idea how much she will print, and these are still cheaper to use if she does not print a lot. And if she needs really good stuff, she can still use Dee’s.” He nodded and predicted she would print a lot at first, then settle to a few pages a month eventually.

Finally, we all dug into the feast, and they laughed when I spit a few pieces of lead out on the plate. I did not mind though, it was a sign I was home. Then later on Jeff sat in a chair with both George and Grace listening as he started to read Redwall, and Kim hugging me from behind and resting her head on my shoulder. The kids were holding hands, and I saw Aunt Darla grin and wink at me when I looked over at her.

The next day we all prepared a big bonfire, and all of the wrapping and boxes from the presents went into it. It was a huge pile, and once we had finished dad came and handed me my keys back. I laughed and we quickly put the Scout in the barn, and I got my Trooper back. We put the old tires in the garage and put the skis and everything else in the back. He looked at me when he picked up the large backpack and asked what it was. I told him to go ahead and look inside.

Clothes, shoes, a set of coveralls, a first aid kit, radio, flashlight, batteries, and topped off with a bunch of MREs. Two 2 quart and two 1 quart canteens were hooked to the sides of the large ALICE pack. “What’s this Pete?”

“Well, I decided I needed a GOD bag. It stands for ‘Get Outta Dodge’. If ever again I need to get out of LA, say an earthquake or something like that, this is always in the back so I can just get in and go. In the pockets there is more. Maps, a small tarp for shelter, flint and steel, a collapsible pot, and a Pocket Fisherman. I could live out of that for weeks or months if I had to. I have other stuff I keep at home I can add in if I have the chance before I have to go. Several cases of water, some Ensure, ramen noodles, and dried veggies, I could load all of those up in under ten minutes and it could take me for many months, along with the guns. I added a 22 rifle also.”

We had just put it in the back when Dee came running out and told us all to get inside. She pointed to the TV, and I admit I had not been paying attention to the news lately. It was of a photograph of an elderly couple, blindfolded and standing by a well. Then another photograph of them falling, then of them laying on the ground. I looked at Dee and Kim, and she told me it was Nicolae Ceau?escu, the leader of Romania.

I sighed, and dad nodded. “He was one of the last of the hardliners of the old Warsaw Pact. Son, I have a feeling the Cold War is over with this. No way Gorby is going to let the hardliners push him into invading now. The Warsaw Pact is dead.”

“Dead in a hail of bullets,” I said, a bit of a taste of ashes in my mouth.

“Oh, Shirley Temple Black already made a statement, the new government has already outlawed execution. He and his wife are the last ones ever they say.”

“Wait, Shirley Temple? The girl actress?”

My dad laughed. “Pete, Shirley Temple Black is the Ambassador to Czechoslovakia. But she is now dealing with a new government. And yes, she was an actress before she got married and into politics.”

The news got a little lighter, as it was about the siege outside the Papal Nuncio in Panama. Old Pineapple Face Noriega was still hiding inside, but the rest of the country was finally returning to normal. But the US had set up loudspeakers outside and was blasting Guns n Roses, AC-DC, and The Clash at the residence, hoping to torture the former leader of Panama into surrendering.

“Hell, if they played that at me I would surrender,” Dave said. I laughed and said maybe they should try Hank Williams Senior next. He started to get offended, but I said that that yodeling would sound like he was being tortured if they did not know who he was. And thankfully, he just laughed along with me and nodded.

It was just after dark when we all gathered outside and we lit the bonfire. The kids were both dancing around and laughing as it went up, and as it was dying down, Jackie pulled in. She exchanged hugs with everybody, then gave me one and held my hand as we watched the last of the fire die down, then went into the Big House for some egg nog. And after reading another chapter of Redwall, we all headed on to our homes.

When we got into mine Jackie pressed me against the wall before I even got my coat off and kissed me passionately, pressing her body snugly against mine. Finally, we pulled apart and she asked me for a drink. I laughed and said she really was a Jack Mormon. “Oh hell Pete, I ain’t any kind of Mormon. That’s Aunt Darla, she converted before she married Uncle David. I’m Methodist if you must know, not that I go more than a couple of times a year. Alcohol is fine, just not to excess. And I rarely drink to excess.”

This time I selected wine and asked if she could join me as I had a little work to do first. I had already set up the computer in the office, and she watched as I fired it up, then asked what in the hell was sounding like demons coming out from it. “Oh, that’s the modem. I’m calling the computer at my house, I need to check a few things before I forget again.”

She pulled a chair next to me and watched as I went to a status screen and made sure it was all working right. I then went to the messages and answered some, the entire time answering her questions as to how I was doing this, and what I could do.

“Oh, this started as a hobby, but it’s now a business into itself. I make more than the phone lines cost, I have ten of them now. I can send messages, get messages, download programs, all kinds of things from right here. The computers are all at my house back in LA.” She was fascinated, and said that she had no idea they could do that.

“Sure, some places do business over them. On some, you can make flight and hotel reservations.” And that got her excited, and she asked me to tell her more about it. “Yes, do me a favor and write that up, send it to me when you get home. Not a formal proposal, just a document explaining how we could use something like that.” I told her I could do that. She then asked to see the files, and she looked at me and said “Adult?” I laughed and said most were pictures like in Playboy. And she wanted to see some, but I said I needed to log off, it would take about five minutes to get one, and this was a long-distance call.

We went into the TV room, and she asked me to go bring the wine down and something to eat as she picked a movie. I filled a platter with the rest of the cheese and salami, and also added some turkey and ham pieces as well. I got back down and saw that Jackie once again in her shirt, and a blanket around her legs. I put it all on the table and she told me to get comfortable also.

The difference this time as I got undressed was that I saw that not only was her bra on the top of her clothes, so were her panties. I stripped down to my underwear and got under the blanket with Jackie. We each took a sip of wine and shared a kiss, then she hit play. I had not seen “When Harry Met Sally”, but had heard it was good. And it really was good, and everybody did a great job. I was caressing Jackie’s side and hip as she was laying in my lap, and I could feel her caressing my thigh.

I admit, the scene in the deli surprised me, and we both laughed when it was over. “Gods, I wish I could experience one like that!” Jackie said, and I just squeezed her. And at the end, she rolled onto her back and pulled me down into a kiss.

She was laying on her back, and my hand was on her belly. I slid my hand up a bit, and lightly cupped the underside of her breast. Jackie moaned into my mouth and pulled my hand up to cup her breast. Our tongues started to caress as for the first time I consciously caressed and explored her breast. Jackie’s nipple was hard, and I moved my thumb and index finger to gently squeeze and pull on it. Her fingers dug into the back of my neck as I did this, and she moaned into my mouth. Our kiss deepened, and I felt one of Jackie’s hands move down and felt her moving around a bit, the back of her head lightly grinding against my cock as she did. Then she brushed my hand away, then grasped it and moved it back, and now it was resting on her bare breast. I peeked down her body and saw she had moved her shirt up so it was now resting over her breasts and under her arms, her entire lower body exposed.

I resumed playing with her nipples, moving back and forth and alternating between caressing her areola and playing with the nipples themselves. And I could see as I occasionally peeked down she was slowly moving her hips and lower body around. I slid my hand down a bit and started to lightly caress her belly, and Jackie reached down and grabbed my hand. Our kiss broke apart after some more gentle kisses, and Jackie softly whispered “Take me to bed, Pete.”

I picked up our clothes and followed her up the stairs, watching her ass move back and forth and her puffy vulva poking out between her thighs. I did not even try to place our clothes up or anything, I just tossed the pile onto the ground and stepped behind Jackie once we got into the bedroom. I wrapped my arms around her torso and slipped my hands up to grasp her breasts as I pressed my cock between her cheeks, nudging her head to the right with mine as my lips started kissing along her neck and collar. Jackie moaned in response and pressed her bottom back against my cock as her hands moved up and held mine to her. And I explored one of the most magical things about breasts.

It always fascinated me that when a woman lays on her back, her breasts can almost seem to vanish, as gravity causes them to flatten and assume such a different form than when she is standing upright. Yet, they can almost appear inverse as well. Becky had breasts that were high and firm, if small. So while a B when standing, on her back they still resembled firm cones sticking up from her chest. Yet Jackie was like Holly, where when they laid on their backs their breasts almost seemed to vanish, flattening out unless molded by a hand to resume their more rounded shape.

Not that I cared either way, I simply adored the female form, no matter what dimensions it took at any particular position. Jackie was breathing faster when I slipped back and guided her to the bed. Jackie was on her back and I slid halfway on top of her and started kissing her as my hand moved up to her breast again, her nipple still hard, and her areola crinkled and bumpy with her excitement. I moved down slowly, kissing along her cheek to her ear, then down her jaw as my hand moved down her belly, then up again. Jackie was saying little, but murmuring constantly and sighing and moaning as I slowly kissed along her shoulder, and my hand continued to slowly move from just below her navel back to her breast, time and time again.

She knew where I was going when I started to kiss my way down her chest. At the same time, I opened my mouth and took her nipple inside. My hand cupped her breast from the underside, pushing it up and squeezing. Her arms wrapped around my head, and as I feasted on her left nipple, her left thigh slid up my right thigh and hooked behind mine as if to hold me in place. Her ankle and heel slowly slid up and down my leg, and taking a deep breath I smelled her. I locked my lips around her nipple and pulled, causing her to gasp softly before I released it. The moving down I licked the tip softly before suckling on her yet again.

And I moved my hand downwards, sensing that prolonging things much more would be torturous to her. She kissed the top of my head and moaned when I let my fingers run through her bush, and Jackie’s thigh moved from behind mine as she laid it back on the mattress, parting them wide. I released her left nipple and slowly moved to her right breast so it could get the same treatment. And I could feel her quiver as I found her puffy and protruding labia, caressing them and finding them already slick and swollen.

Jackie was so wet, and her thick puffy labia felt amazing as I let my fingers play with them. Caressing one then the other, her fleshy lips between two fingers as I caressed up and down, squeezing and feeling the soft smooth texture. Now smelling how wet she was, her own desire obvious as I moved my kisses slowly up her chest, then her dragging my lips to hers were we kissed deeply. The soft whine as I moved my fingers inwards, and her moaning into my mouth as I finally penetrated her for the first time, sinking my middle finger slowly inside of her cunt.

Jackie was so wet, and her hips seemed unable to stay still, moving forward and back, then rolling in a slow circle under my hand. I moved my lips from hers and looked down into her face as I eased my middle finger deeper inside of her, feeling her heat and wetness surrounding it as I slid all the way in and started exploring inside of her body. She moaned softly, her back arching a bit and her belly moving out as I slid my finger out most of the way, then back in, still caressing inside of her body.

“Jackie, remember the first night you stayed with me last week? Well, tonight I intend to give you orgasms.”

She inhaled sharply and moaned deeply as I slipped my finger out and moved it up to rub circles around and over her clit. And in a soft almost little girl whisper she said “Orgasms? As in more than one?”

“Oh yes, as many as you can stand, my sexy little Jackie. As many as you can stand.” She grabbed my head and pulled it down, kissing me as I started a more insistent and measured pace on her clit, and later she moaned into my mouth as her first orgasm swept through her body. As she calmed down I slid my fingers back into her, now my ring joining my middle finger in caressing and exploring her clinging wetness, her inner contractions still pulsing around them. I then continued to move them in and out, a few minutes later bending my thumb to grind against her clit and soon had her climbing the mountain yet again. I alternated between kissing her and looking at her face, she looked so sexy as I was trying to bring her as much pleasure as I could, and soon she was once again pulling our lips together and her arms wrapped around my neck as she shuddered under my attentions on her pussy and clit and she came yet again. I once again slowed my caresses and sliding for a few minutes as she savored the sensations and came down again.

And when I resumed sliding in and out, I added my index finger and I could feel her moan against my lips, sucking on my tongue as she very quickly came to a peak, her arms almost painfully tight as she strained under my assault, her hips rocking and legs locking out from her body, until with a loud groan she again started to climax, then her thighs locking tight around my hand, not allowing me to move any more other than my fingers caressing inside and pressing against her front inner wall. Finally, she gasped and reached down as she relaxed her thighs, pulling my hand out of her and away, pulling it up and clutching it as it rested on her belly.

Jackie was still panting, and her face was sweaty and flushed, and I placed soft kisses around her face and corners of her lips until I saw her eyes open, and she beamed a smile at me as she gave out a long deep sigh. She licked her lips and softly said “Good god Pete, you were not kidding! Orgasms indeed! I am wiped out, nobody has ever made me cum that many times, so close together.”

I smiled and kissed her, and moved to nibble on her ear before whispering softly into it. “I told you last week I take a lot of pleasure in sharing such a thing with my partner.” Jackie pulled my mouth back to hers, shuddering softly, and kissing me deeply.

“I’ll say you did. Most guys I am lucky if I even get one before they shove it in, they just touch or lick me enough to make sure I’m good and wet and away they go.”

“And probably leave you frustrated as often as not at the end.” Her slightly embarrassed nod told me everything. “If there is one thing I learned, it’s that women are like a bank. Hey, no slapping! No, in that I have talked to a lot of them, and I like to think they helped make me a better lover. More than one have told me that they do not expect to have an orgasm every single time they make love. Heck, on occasion they may not even want the guy to wait for them, part of the thrill of a ‘quickie’ is knowing we find the gal we are with so exciting we can’t hold off I was told. But pretty much all of them told me that with a good lover, on average they do have an orgasm once or more per session, it may be one or two without, then three or four in a single session another time. And yes, there will be times that no matter what, I just can not hold back, but I hope that is understood, and the times like this make up for those other times.”

Jackie was smiling at the end and nodded. “OK, sorry I slapped you there. I was thinking something along the lines that you put deposits into us, and those deposits grow. But yeah, there is a lot of truth in that. I don’t expect to cum every time, sometimes I just can’t no matter what. With one guy I had to learn to fake it because he would pound me until I was sore otherwise. And even if I did not, it was still mostly very pleasurable, so no complaints most times.”

“And sometimes it is like that for me. Sometimes I can just sense that it will only be a few minutes and I am going to be done. Other times, I can sense I am going to be able to last for ages. I do not count an enjoyable session of making love by the number of orgasms, but that both people enjoyed it.”

Jackie kissed me softly and pushed so that I rolled onto my back, and rested her head on my chest, looking down as she reached down and grasped my cock. “Well, now it’s my turn. It’s almost a shame that I know guys can not experience what I just did, and after one they need to recharge. But I also enjoy pleasing my partner, so you just relax, and let Jackie do the driving this time.”

Jackie liked to use a very loose grip, her hand and fingers sliding over the skin, which made it last a very long time. She would alternate between kissing me, and then down to my neck and ears, even licking and sucking my nipples as she would alternate between fast and slow stroking, bringing me close several times then easing back again.

But finally, she gripped me tighter, and I could tell this time was for more than just playing, she was wanting me to cum as much as I did. She lowered her head and rested it on my belly as she stroked faster and harder, gripping me very tightly, and stroking from base to tip. I moaned I was very close, and just as I started to pulse, she moved down and took the head of my cock into her mouth and mostly held it there as she stroked faster, causing me to cum into her mouth.

Jackie actually moaned as I came, and I ran my fingers through her hair as she took my load and swallowed it. Then once I was finished she raised her head up, and I pulled her up into a kiss. She molded herself against me as we kissed deeply, and when she pulled back we both softly thanked each other, then smiled and kissed again.

Jackie again laid her head on my chest and giggled that she had not planned that. “I really wanted to see you cum Pete, it has been a long time since I had seen that. But at almost the last minute, I realized I had nothing to catch it in or to clean us up afterward, so decided that would be less messy.”

I kissed the top of her head, and said it was fine, and apologized that I had not thought ahead and put a towel nearby just in case. Jackie turned her head and looked up at me and smiled, and said she did not mind at all. “In fact, I rather enjoyed it. I know it grosses out a lot of gals, but I like when a guy cums in my mouth. It’s such an intimate act, and once you get used to the texture it’s not bad at all.”

We both fell asleep that way, and in the morning she got out of bed first, and kissed me after her shower and told me to go take my own. When I got out the smell of breakfast filled the house, and I learned she made a good skillet scramble with sausage and cheese along with chopped up bell peppers and mushrooms.

After we finished the dishes we talked for a bit before getting dressed and heading out. I drove around the town for a bit first and saw that not much had changed. I did stop at the dive shop, and it was nothing special really. I talked to the owner for a bit and even bought a card with dive tables for higher altitudes. He showed me how it worked, and I said that if I came up in the summer I might bring my stuff next time I came up and give it a try.

I then hit one of the local computer shops, and it was about as I expected. Still selling several XT systems and 286, for about double what I was charging. Some old parts on display as new, 286 and 386 motherboards for the price I would have charged two years earlier.

We hit up Kent’s, and Karen and Kent both smiled at us and Karen gave me a hug. Jackie and I hung out with them for about an hour, and I promised I would run a game on Friday night. Kent told me he got the other tapes in the Theater series, and I signed all of them. “Wow, those are really good, a real professional job,” Kent told me. Karen agreed and said she cried when I talked about my injury and retiring.

“Yeah, that was really my last time in uniform, and I could not think of a better way to do it. Oh, Kent, are there any other new people who want to learn the game?” He said he knew of a few, and I asked him to have them all come in on Friday. “I will have Kim and Jackie help me teach them, and I have a perfect adventure. I will give you a copy of it, it is like an easier version of the first Kaos one, but designed to be played within two hours.”

He thought that sounded great, and I promised I would leave him a copy of it. “This is really an intro adventure, contact your distributor and ask if TSR is still selling it. You may have to call their PR department, just tell them you run an introductory group once a month. The complete packet is like one basic DM pamphlet and the adventure, and I think fifty copies of a cut-down Players Handbook and some basic dice. It’s basically designed to introduce new players, and get them hooked so they buy the rest. As far as I know, is First Edition, but we both know they are almost the same thing anyway.”

“Yes, the changes are good but mostly minor. And it is good to start a new series of books, it was getting silly with how many books people had to carry just to play.”

After that, we headed to Dead Steer and had lunch. I got my usual, while Jackie got the Baconeer. She told me she was not a fan of the fingersteaks, and I just shrugged. “I can’t get these in LA, so either I make my own, or eat them when I can while I am up here. Darla still makes the best ones, but these are like mine. I use the lemon and milk one since I do not use buttermilk.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.