Country Boy, City Girl Book III - Cover

Country Boy, City Girl Book III

Copyright© 2020 by Mushroom

Chapter 26

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 26 - The final chapter of Pete Culver as he leaves the Marine Corps, and has to start a new life for himself.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Romantic   Crime   GameLit   Historical   Black Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Small Breasts   Geeks   Prostitution  

Back at the hotel, Becky went in to take a shower first, and I turned the radio built into the TV to a jazz station and sat in the chair in my underwear. The day and evening had been amazing, and I pondered that if we had shared more like this without the strip clubs, if we could have made it work.

But I knew this was folly, the differences would still have eventually torn us apart. But I also knew this was a good time, as it had allowed us to reconnect. And that it was a better way for us to end than how we had before. Now I recognized what she had earlier, that we simply were not compatible anymore, and maybe never were. No matter how much we tried or loved each other

Sometimes, love was just not enough. Because I would never be happy living the rest of my life in LA, and she could never be happy living in Idaho.

Becky came out in the long T she had worn the night before, and after a soft kiss, I handed her my unfinished soda and went to take my own shower. I finished washing up and slipped into my underwear. I saw her on the bed, already under the covers. I smiled and slid in next to her, and saw when I lifted the sheet to slip in that she was nude. “Take those off’” she softly said, so I slid off my underwear before sliding against her and our arms wrapping around each other as we kissed.

It felt amazing, feeling her body against mine again after so long. So sleek and slender, her firm small breasts pressed against my chest, her fingers lightly pulling my hair as our mouths met and kissed in passion and tenderness. I reached down to caress her body, her nipples were hard and firm, and feeling her bend her leg and caress my thigh with her bare calf caused me to shiver. I pulled her engorged nipple lightly, and she moaned softly into my mouth, and I felt the fingers of her hand on my back start to claw me gently. But when I tried to move it down, she grabbed it and pulled me over her. “No Peter, I need you, I need you now. No more waiting.” Her hands guided my hips, and after adjusting my hips a few times I found the place we were both seeking and pressed.

We both moaned as I felt her opening slide apart, and that delicious resistance as I finally started to slide into her body once again. After Kelly, I marveled as I always had about how tight her opening was. Inside, Becky was like most other women I had made love to, snug and much tighter than Kelly, as snug as Linda or Mandy. But her entrance was by far the tightest I ever had to push through to get into her. Her hands reached under me and up my back, grasping my shoulders and holding me tight as I slowly slid in and out until I was fully inside. Our mouths hungrily attacked each other, kissing with passion and desire as I ground my hips against her and started to slowly slip in and out.

Becky arched her back, pushing our bellies even tighter together, and I felt her knees raise and press against my hips as we set a slow gentle pace. We were both loving this, and it reminded me of our earliest couplings together. Both exploring each other, discovering what each liked the most and enjoying just being together so intimately. We broke our kiss as I lifted my face and looked into her eyes, and I could see a few tears as I continued to move in and out. I whispered that I loved her, and she whispered back that she loved me too. “I always loved you Peter, even if we can’t be together anymore.”

We continued for ages, just keeping the slow steady pace, savoring being together again for the first time in so long, and both knowing this might be the last time. Her legs moving, sometimes with her knees bent and squeezing me between them, other times her ankles hooking behind my thighs and urging me to move faster. I picked up the pace, and her breathing grew faster, her eyes having a harder time staying focused and open. I felt her thighs move up and wrap behind my hips, ankles locking together as she whispered for me to move faster, and to not dare slow down. I moved faster, knowing she could feel my balls slapping her ass and hearing and smelling our love in the sounds she was making both above and below as we made love.

And I was so familiar with her body and actions, and when her arms tightened around me and I felt her almost frantically pulling me down tighter onto her I kissed her passionately, her hips now bucking up into me as she moaned deeply into my mouth, and I could feel her muscles milking me, squeezing and contracting as she finally went over the top and her orgasm started. Mine started a few seconds later, and she moaned yet again as she felt my throbbing inside of her, filling her with my own fluids, so they could mingle inside of her, bathing both of us, her inside and me outside with this ultimate proof of how much we cared for each other.

We held each other tightly, and I felt her nibble on my ear gently, our breathing slowly returning to normal. I lifted my head to look into her eyes and again saw a few tears. I kissed her softly and thanked her for allowing me to be inside of her once again. She smiled and thanked me for being inside of her, and we both gave each other a silly grin.

“Oh Peter, that is both so formal, and so silly. ‘Oh, thank you for letting me fuck you’, ‘On no, thank you for fucking me.’ God, you will probably always be the most fun lover I could ever be with.”

“Well, just make sure that next time, you find one that enjoys playing games as well. As I said, this is really the ultimate game two people can ever do together. If you have fun like this, most other things will be fine.” She nodded and said she would remember that in the future.

I asked her if she was alright, and she nodded. “Oh yes, I am fine. In fact, the last few days has helped me to realize a great many mistakes I had made. You are right, I was equating driving a business with success, and needing to expand with stability. Your dad and Dee tried to tell me as much, and now I think I really get it. You, you are slow and steady. I was starting to get reckless, and with Art was equating passion and strength with stability. He is dominating, you are also, but in a very different way. With him, he almost seemed to bully me into doing what he wanted, with business or in bed. With you, you make me want to do things with you. Not because you want them, but because you make me want them also.”

“I would never insist on anything with somebody that they did not want. I notice sometimes that your reluctance is because you really do not want that, and I back down. But sometimes, I sense it is because you are curious, and only need more pushing. I pushed you a bit to get you to start playing games with us, and when you did start you really got into it. But there are other things I would never bring up ever. Because you said you were not interested at all or never indicated you might be.”

“Like another woman.”

“Exactly. Oh, tonight I pushed the boundaries just a tad, but with absolutely no expectation to have done more than that. In fact, if for some reason you had decided you wanted more I would have been the one to refuse. I have absolutely no interest in a threesome ever again, but I thought you might enjoy a bit of a thrill and I think I was right.”

We both sighed as I finally softened enough to slip out of her body, and we kissed softly as she slid me off of her body and curled against me. Her thigh thrown over mine, and feeling her short hairs pressed against my hip.

“Yea, that was the extent of it, I have no interest in anything more ever. And I know you have done more than I have sexually. What else have you never suggested.”

“Hmm, sex in a semi-public place for one. I know you are very private, so never even brought it up. I had at least one lover that liked me to pin her arms down, even having me get a pair of trick handcuffs. Not really bondage, although a few times we used scarves very lightly fastened. She or I could get out of them at any time, it was simply symbolic bondage.”

“Either, so she tied you also?”

“Uh-huh, it was not real bondage, just a game. She could have removed the handcuffs in a second, and no effort to get out of the scarves. The excitement was in the symbolism of submission, not actually needing it.”

“Well, you should have tried, that actually sounds like fun. I hope you do not mind, but I may use that in the future. What else?”

“Well, I never really did orgasm denial with you. Not as in outright refusing, but trying to see how long I could make love without letting you have one. Once I did that in a way accidentally, and I was told it was torture. But that was never my intention. Making love and never allowing myself to touch her clitoris. As in sliding almost all the way in, but never quite that far.” She shuddered and asked how long I did that. “Oh, I think around an hour. The same slow pace, only speeding up a little.”

Becky shuddered against me and nodded. “That would have been pure torture. I love it when you do that occasionally for a few minutes, and I can just savor the feeling of you sliding in and out of my cunt, but going for that long without touching or grinding against my clit, especially as I got closer and closer would have been torture.”

“She told me that later, I did not realize then that most women need at least some stimulation on their clit to have an orgasm.”

“Yes, that’s about right. I do not need a constant grinding or pressing, but at least something. Or it like builds and builds, and I never go over. What else?”

“Well, we never did anal. You never indicated you ever had any interest, and for me, that was always something the woman has to ask for. I never ask myself.”

“Hmm, that’s true, you never did. But so you know, I do like it on occasion. I never asked for it, but after the first couple of times if the guy asked for it I would let them. Heck, my second lover, that is how we normally did it. We could not really afford condoms very often, and that was a safer alternative.” She giggled and squeezed me tightly. “Should we try that then?”

“Naw, I prefer the more natural way much more, to be honest. As I said, the girl had to ask, and for as long as this vacation lasts, I want to enjoy you as we have always enjoyed each other in the past. At any time we might get the call to go home, and I do not want the memory of our last coupling to be like that. I want it to be as if we got the call tomorrow morning, and this was our final goodbye.”

Becky moved her head up and kissed me long and tenderly, and then said she felt the same way. “So now I have several things to look for in a future lover. Kind and gentle, likes games, and can be strong, but not controlling. Anything else we never did?”

I slipped one hand up and cupped her breast, and said that I had never fucked her tits. She giggled and said that she would have to grow some first before I could do that. “And you know, now that I think about it, almost all of the girls you had been with before were on the busty side. If I did not know better, I would say you were a tit guy.”

“Oh no, if anything I am a mind guy. And yes, I have been accused of that before. When I was with Kim, she was just barely a B cup, not like now. Linda I think was barely an A. She was a full B when I left for Japan though. I appreciate the shape and form of a female, but I do not have a fetish for any particular body part or size.”

“Well, I have done that a few times, although it was as much my hands as my breasts that were involved. What could I have done to encourage that?”

“Well, either if I was on top and say I was in your mouth, urge me to move down and just place my cock between them. Or move up a bit and do it if you were on top. In case you did not know, most of my cues when making love are not verbal. I try something new, and if you react favorably I continue. If unfavorable I might try again, but if the response is the same I will not try a third time. I do not press, we both have to enjoy something or it is not enjoyable.”

“Yes, I can see that now. And I really can’t think of a single thing we have done in bed that I did not like.”

“Same here, which is how it should be.”

She kissed me tenderly, then rested her head back on my shoulder and caressed my chest. “You have not talked much about Kelly. What was she like? You only mentioned her a few times.”

“Well, she was something, different. In the Corps, we would say we were ‘fuck buddies’. It was very unlike me, as it was a relationship only about sex, and only lasted a few weeks.”

“Like you and Frannie.”

“Oh no, I really do love Frannie, I have for a long time. We were only intimate for a short time, but I did and do love her. As with Mandy and Holly. Only intimate for a brief window, but the love was and is still real.” She nodded, and apologized and said that was true.

“No, I think we were rebound flings for each other. She was in the middle of a divorce after a ten year relationship, I was just getting over you. And she was, hard to explain. She had only been with a single man before me, and it seems like it was always only missionary. Missionary and oral, that was her entire sexual experience before me.”

“God, I would hate that.”

“Well, she did not know enough to ask, and he never bothered to try. She was a bit of a bigger girl, let’s just say about 40 pounds more than Holly, and not very fit. But passionate, I have a feeling I opened her eyes to other things sexual, and after she learned all she thought she could from me, she went in search of others. It’s funny. After I had to cancel a date because of the Linda letter, I realized I did not have her phone number, and had never been to her place. We planned on getting together the next week, but she never called. I called to try and confirm our standing Thursday skating date, and she begged off. I had to pick up my skates that night as they were being repaired, and she was there, skating with another guy. I just got them and left.”

“Oh wow, I’m sorry. That must have sucked.”

“Hmm, not really. I already knew that it was only sex between us, and I called her a few days later and told her to give me a call if she ever wanted to get together again. And since then I have only met her once, a few weeks ago. She was there as we did an install at another office cluster her boss owns. She was polite, but that was it. And she has not called me, so I recognize it’s over. I do wish her well though.”

“Yeah, I had a one night stand after you. The next morning I felt good, but also dirty. He was, alright but nothing spectacular like you. Rang my bell, but that was about it.” I nodded it was largely the same with me. It was more enjoyable knowing I was exposing her to new things than actually doing them.

We kissed long and tenderly, and Becky rolled onto her back and pulled me behind her. I wiggled so my cock was between her cheeks, and she wiggled back and held my arm against her and my hand against her breast as we drifted off to sleep.

The next morning I awoke and felt Becky kissing my chest and her hand stroking my cock. I stretched my back and felt it pop a bit as I pulled her tighter against me, her head tilting up so we could kiss. I felt her grinding herself lightly against my hip, and after only a few minutes Becky rolled over on top of me and lowering her hand guided me into position. Our kiss broke and she pulled up slightly, looking into each other’s faces as I slid back into her body. The look of delight was obvious on her face as she welcomed me back inside of her. And I am sure she saw the delight and pleasure on mine as I enjoyed the same feelings. I caressed her sides, then lowered my hands to her hips as she started to slowly rock her hips, neither of us saying a word, or having to say anything.

We made love for ages, until she started to rock faster, and move her hips more forward and back than up and down. My hands on her hips encouraging her, watching her face grow more animated, and seeing the flush start on her chest and rise up her neck. She tried to slow her movements, and I used my hands to encourage her to keep moving, and to move even faster. She did so, and her breathing got more erratic, her mouth falling open as she looked into my eyes, and gasped, then softly moaned in Spanish. These were words I was very familiar with, and when she said in a gasping moan I was going to make her cum in Spanish, I said “Te amo, Rebecca”. She gasped and moaned, letting her body fall against mine and kissing me deeply as her orgasm raced through her body.

And it felt like a strong one, her body still quivering slightly as her kisses turned more passionate and gentle as she finally came down. She kissed me several more times, softly and gently, then raised her head up and looked into my eyes, saying softly “You understood that?”

I reached up and brushed a lock of her hair out of her eyes and nodded. “I understand a fair amount of Spanish actually, and learned a lot from you. I even knew enough to understand that when we got the room earlier the guy asked if we wanted twin beds or a full-sized bed, and you insisted on a full. I know my accent and pronunciation is horrible, so I almost never try to speak it. But I always found it so incredibly sexy when you became so passionate you reverted to Spanish, and it always sounded so amazing. It is almost like the English part of your brain shuts down, and I had to let you know how I felt in a way you could understand.” We kissed again, and she placed more little kisses around my face, and she lifted up a bit and realized I was still inside of her body. She grinned and looked into my eyes as she pushed back down so I was fully inside, and sighed.

“Hmm, and I responded when you said that, my darling. I was already so close, but hearing you say those words were more than I could take. Your saying you loved me is what made me cum.”

“I do love you, Becky. Never think otherwise. We may fight in the future, and not agree. We will likely never be lovers again, but do not think I do not love you. I do not fall into love easily, and never really fall out of it. And know that no matter what, even if someday we have a huge fight and say we never want to see each other ever again. But if you need me all you have to do is call and I’ll be there for you.”

She then hummed a few bars of an old Carole King song, and I laughed. “Yeah, I was not really thinking of that, but it does fit. Becky, want to realize something I learned a few years ago?”

She nodded at the same time as she slowly started to move her hips again, and I sighed. “Want to know what a real friend is? I can tell you an easy way to know.” She said she wanted to know, and I smiled. “Suppose in say a month I called you and said I needed you to come over because something came up and I needed you. How would you respond.”

“I would ask where you were and go to you.”

“And not ask what was wrong?”

She thought for a moment and shook her head. “No, if you said you needed me, I would take it on faith that you needed me, and would find out when you were ready to tell me.”

I caressed her bottom as her motions grew longer without speeding up. “Exactly. I realized that a few years ago with Holly. And also with Mandy. If I call either of them and said I needed them, their response was that they were on the way, and only then asked what was wrong. An acquaintance will ask what is wrong or needed, and only then decide if they are going to come or not. Mike is a friend, but not a true friend of mine. Peggy, a bit more of a friend. But if you were to call me, I would offer to come, or do anything without asking first. If you were to call and say you needed my help, I would agree automatically. And only then ask what you needed. Oh god.” I could not hold in my groan of pleasure, as she pushed down so I was all the way inside, then squeezed down around me with her muscles, so tightly I gasped.

“And I would do the same thing. I always would have, which is why those letters from Art in your name hurt me so much, because I thought they came from you. I admit I was cold when you came to my shop because I was still hurting, that I had somehow misjudged you so badly. And I love you even more now, knowing that I was wrong, and being used. And I will never make that mistake ever again.” Becky lowered her chest against mine and started to pump her hips up and down, moving a bit faster as she placed little kisses on my face and lips.

“I am so glad I decided to come and see you. I thought of writing a letter or calling to make an appointment. But I felt I had to see you, so we could talk face to face.”

“Oh me too, oh god yes, me too Peter. I saw you, and was both elated, and frightened you were going to hurt me again. And I felt sick when I realized that you thought I had hurt you again. Even when I walked out, I loved you, I was sad because I thought you were not doing the best you could. I now know I was wrong, but, oh, now I know better, oh yes, of yes lover, oh I love you Peter, I love you.” I was moving my hips up against her now, and our lips mashed together as I was holding her bottom and thrusting up into her. Our kiss continued as I held her bottom, thrusting up into her over and over again, and when I finally could not hold back anymore I thrust into her as deep as I could, feeling my cum blasting into her as she followed me, her own climax starting as mine exploded into her, our kisses still deep and passionate as we moaned into each other’s mouths.

Finally, we relaxed, her head on my chest as I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight, caressing each other softly as we regained our breaths. When I finally softened enough to slip out, I felt my groin flooded with our combined fluids, and we softly kissed and caressed each other, then Becky giggled. “Well, if we fall back asleep now you will be the one sleeping in the wet spot.” I laughed and hugged her tight, saying it would be more than worth it, because I knew that was from her.

Her stomach rumbling was enough for us to look at the clock, and see it was almost 10. She took my hand and guided me to the bathroom, and putting on a shower cap she told me to get the water adjusted and get in. She joined me right afterward, and we had an enjoyable time kissing and washing each other. And right before we slipped out, I held her tightly and whispered into her ear that no matter what, I was not intending on going back until Friday unless we had to. She shivered and nodded in agreement.

We got out and after drying each other and ourselves I got dressed and started packing as she put on her makeup in her panties and bra. God, I still loved looking at her, and she looked so sexy, even doing something so simple and routine. Finally, she grinned, and folded up her dress and put it into the backpack and pulled on the jeans she had bought and a green blouse. We kissed again, and after checking to make sure we had everything we went downstairs to check out. I got the deposit back and they called a taxi for us. Becky saw a few trinkets behind the counter and asked for one as we waited. A small refrigerator magnet, with a picture of a dancing woman in a flowing dress.

“Souvenir?” I asked, and she nodded. “Among other things.”

She directed the taxi to take us to the jai alai palace. We got out and started to walk north on Revolution. After a quick breakfast at a little diner we started heading north towards the border. We stopped at a few more shops, and on the street a guy held out a piece of velvet with about 20 silver necklaces on it. I looked through several and asked if Becky liked any. She smiled, and reached up and ran her hand over them. And lifted her hand up, and I saw two of them were stuck to her hand. She smiled and turned her hand over, she had palmed the magnet into it.

She then spoke several sharp words to the guy, and he quickly scurried off. She grinned at me. “Most are honest, but some are crooks, trying to sell stainless steel necklaces as well. It can look like real silver, but after wearing them a bit they tarnish wrong. My uncle taught me this, if they all are good, they are most likely legitimate. But if any are fake, send them away.” I kissed her and said that was why I loved smart women.

We went back to the same stall I had bought the jacket in, and Becky did the same thing there. The owner looked a little offended, but none of the necklaces jumped into her hand. Becky apologized and explained what had happened a block away. He nodded and spit on the ground, and said that he was honest, and understood our caution after having something like that happen.

I bought Becky a lovely serpentine necklace, and she bought me a larger one in anchor link. Then she saw the rings and asked him to bring them out. She took my right hand and tried several of them on my right hand, finally picking one that was of a large bat. It fit nicely on my middle finger, It was huge and heavy, and I knew it was real silver. She talked with him briefly and handed him $40. And hand in hand we continued. I thanked her for the ring, and she nodded. “Well, if you get another one, I suggest a Zuni wedding band. On your index finger, those ones with triangles of alternating turquoise and red coral. I think that would be a nice offset to this one and your Marine Corps ring.” I nodded and said I would look for one in the future.

We were finally back at the border, and she had us go to a liquor store close by. There she bought two large bottles of Kahlúa. “One for me, one for you.” And I was amazed at the price, this huge bottle was less than I would pay for a small one back home. We walked across the bridge and into Immigration, and after declaring everything and checking our ID we were waved through.

We were back at the car, and I let Becky use my phone to check in with Mike. He told her the checks had been sent off, and that he needed to make an order. She told him to order what he thought they needed, and after making sure everything was alright she handed the phone to me. “He told me Jean is the one that took the checks to the post office and got the certificate of mailing. The check to ‘Kaos Adventures’ was accepted by the post office, so we know that went out.”

I called Julie, and she told me everything was going smoothly. “Oh, and I had Eve watch the shop as I went to your house and made sure the phone lines were installed and working. The rollover is up and running, and all the new jacks are in that box by your workbench.” I thanked her for taking care of that, and when she asked when I would be back I told her it should be by Saturday. “But just in case I am not, tell Sue that she can handle the install by herself, just take Blake and another tech and let Abe run the shop.” Julie said she would do that, and said to say hi to Becky for her and hung up.

I repeated the message, and Becky smiled. “She reminds me so much of Dee now. I’m amazed you never did it with her.”

I grinned and nodded. “She understands my position on dating employees. But we do have an agreement. If she ever stops working for me and we are both single, we will go out at least three times. No promise of sex, just to get to know each other better away from work.” Becky smiled and kissed me as I waited for the truck to warm up. We returned to Pendleton and went to the chow hall for lunch. Afterward, we went to the truck and she called Nick. They talked for about ten minutes, then hung up. “He told me he had a PI casing the Post Office, and Art picked up the check yesterday. And he immediately used the ATM to deposit it. There is no question now that it was him, he is still checking phone records though. He said the cops are talking about making a Monday arrest at his bank. They have already contacted the bank’s internal security department and they are running their own investigation into his affairs there.”

I held her tight, and we kissed softly. “So I guess our vacation got extended a few more days. Can you stand being with me until Monday?”

She smiled at me, then hugged me tightly. I shivered as she softly licked my neck, then nibbled my ear before whispering softly into it “Peter, I intend to drain you between now and then. And it is liberating to know that even though I wish we could continue like this forever, it will be over after Sunday night. I wish it could be forever, but I am glad we have as long as we do.” We kissed again softly, and I asked what else she wanted to do. She was telling me she was thinking of maybe going elsewhere when the phone rang.

I picked it up, and Dee asked me if anybody I knew was going to the house. I said no. It seems that a guy came by twice in the last two days, knocking on the door then leaving after looking in the windows. I asked her if she or anybody else knew who it was, and she said no. “It was a green Chevy, all I saw was that it had California plates.” I felt my blood run cold. I told her to go to Kim’s and call me right back.

“Becky, does Art know about my place in Idaho?”

She thought for a moment and slowly nodded. “I did tell him about it, and how cool it was. But not the address, just that it was near Pocatello. Oh, oh fuck, I told him it was called Rancho del Manana!”

I nodded. “That would be enough, he could find it with a little effort. Dee said that somebody has been poking around there.” At that, the phone rang. It was Dee, and she put us on the speakerphone. I told them about what had happened in the last few days, and both sounded concerned. I told them I had things under control, but that I wanted to set a trap.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.