Country Boy, City Girl Book III - Cover

Country Boy, City Girl Book III

Copyright© 2020 by Mushroom

Chapter 22

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 22 - The final chapter of Pete Culver as he leaves the Marine Corps, and has to start a new life for himself.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Romantic   Crime   GameLit   Historical   Black Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Small Breasts   Geeks   Prostitution  

Kelly came back downstairs, and it was so familiar as she was wearing one of my dress shirts, but with the sleeves rolled up. She asked if we could watch a movie, I told her to pick out whatever she wanted. I got a kiss and went to grab us some soda and threw a couple of hot dogs in some water.

She was looking at the remotes in some confusion, so I went over and turned on the stereo, TV, and VCR. I handed her the remotes for the stereo and VCR and reached to massage her shoulders as she hit play. I was a little surprised as most had never seen that movie. I asked her if she had seen it, and she shook her head and admitted the title caught her interest. “Well, it’s a good one, but weird,” I said.

We held each other as we watched it, and although the music surprised her, she said she really did not get it. “Yeah, I admit I really do like it though. ‘Dream A Little Dream’ is kinda like ‘Flashpoint’ in that aspect. The viewer is expected to think, and not just watch it. So a lot of reviewers and movie audiences hated it. But trust me, wait a few weeks or a month and watch it again, and you will appreciate it a lot more.” Kelly admitted she had not seen that one either, so I suggested we go get some dinner and we could watch it as we ate. She suggested fried chicken, and I smiled and instead went to a local Mexican place and got us a broiled chicken.

“This is another part of an unofficial diet. Do not avoid, but cut down fried foods if you can. Burger King or Carl’s instead of McDonald’s, they broil their burgers. And grilled chicken over deep-fried. Do not go overboard, but just moderate it when you can.” She nodded, and once we were back home she said she liked it but had never had it before. She had me take off my shirt, and I saw her slip out of her shorts as I turned off most of the lights and started the movie.

And it was not hard to tell that like I was my first watching, she was confused through most of the movie. But in the last ten minutes, She gasped when it was made plain what had actually been going on. “OK, yeah, that is kind of the same. I got that somebody was trying to kill them, but until I realized it had to do with JFK, none of it made any sense.”

“Yep, critics and people avoided this movie also. The same thing, it expected people to actually think, not just watch with their minds turned off. And that is probably why there are never really any movies made based on the works of O. Henry. The only people that would like them are fans of his writing and would already know the endings. Others would be confused at how they all take sharp turns into the unexpected at the end.”

I put the rest of the chicken in the fridge and dished us both some ice cream. She smiled as I handed her a bowl, and I smiled back and kissed her softly. “Yes, I know what you are thinking. Believe it or not, I used to run over 20 miles a week. And I mean run, as in a seven minute mile pace or less. And I have not gotten fat in the last two years because of moderation and maintaining a decent level of activity. I eat ice cream and candy, I eat fast food all the time. But I walk a lot and also eat other things. Heck, once a week or so I just have rice for dinner.”

“Really, just rice? Why is that?”

“Simple, I like rice. I just make a big bowl with a lot of butter, and eat it while watching a movie. I sometimes go to a place on Sepulveda and get a beef bowl, a kind of a staple in Japan. Sliced boiled beef over rice, but you can get pork or chicken also. I love it, and the chain is actually based out of Japan. I also switched to diet soda, more empty calories I can avoid.” She made a face and said that diet tasted nasty. “Only because you are not used to it. Trust me here, switch to only diet soda, and within two or three weeks your taste buds will adapt, and regular soda will start to taste funny. It is really that it tastes different, trust me there.”

She asked me about when I moved to LA, and I explained her to the culture shock when I first arrived. “Now realize, I am really a country boy. You saw my first car, a 4-wheel drive truck. I baled hay, mucked stalls, and did other work on farms and ranches for nine months months so I could buy it. I only hunted for critter control, not for food. I went fishing all the time, skiing in the winter, and my first real girlfriend was an Indian who did competitive barrel racing. We lived on a 25 acre ranch, and it was almost ten miles to town. I literally stood on the side of the highway in all weather waiting for a yellow school bus until I was 14 and got my first license.” Of course, then I had to explain that yes, we really got our license at 14 in Idaho.

“Well, back there I listened to Charlie Daniels Band, Hank Williams Junior, and a modern rock group that was radical might be ‘Queen’. I wore jeans, pearl button plaid western shirts, cowboy boots, and normally had a Stetson. Then I come here. I was about the only one that had a car, and the only one that who’s car was not given to me by my parents. All the girls were talking funny, and at first I was not even sure if they were speaking English! ‘Like, ohmygod, like fersurefersure! That’s so gnarley, like totally radical!’. I would drive around, and just Van Nuys here has more people than my entire county back home. And we are not all white bread, we have minorities. Indians, Mexicans, a few blacks. But we were all mostly the same, here it was like each group was different. I decided to try skating one night when I drove by a rink while driving around. Now picture this, I was in boot cut jeans, a plaid pearl button shirt, in a rink populated mostly by Valley Girls, the New Wave crowd, and punk rockers.”

Kelly laughed and said that must have been something. “Oh yes, hearing vulgar music, fast guitars and screaming, then lots of synthetic sounds. I felt like Dorothy leaving Kansas. The first gal I dated here actually lived in the house right behind us. Holly was a Valley Girl, and she just thought I was weird. I was in her living room with her once and she got up to go to the bathroom, and she looked at me like I had grown a second head when I stood up also. Then did again when she came back. My mom would have smacked me if I had done otherwise, and I started to realize that it was not the same here.”

“So, how long did it take to get used to it?”

I took a sip of wine, and shook my head. “I never really have, truth be told. My music taste is more ‘pop’ now, but I still like country. As you have seen, I stand when a lady enters or exits a room, call her ‘Miss’ or ‘Ma’am’. One of the gals that works for me thinks I am an idiot because although we both are attracted to each other, I refuse to date somebody that works for me. I try to not swear, although I do slip sometimes. And I still miss not being able to just grab my pole and spend a few hours fishing in the evening, or skiing on the weekends in the winter. And would much rather drive fifteen minutes through open fields to get to work instead of the same time on city streets.”

“So why not go back to Idaho then?”

“Good question. When I first got out, I would have answered ‘Becky’. Oh, I could have gone back there, I even built a nice house I can live in. After that, it became the business. I love my shop, and what I am doing. I could not do this up there, not enough people to sell computers like this. But I actually have a dream of when I give this all up, building a small shop there. On the south-west corner of my land, just work when I want to, being able to hang a ‘Gone Fishing’ sign in the window and taking off. I technically could retire tomorrow, but I’m only 25, am not ready to do that yet.”

She nodded, and after we finished our bowls I put them in the dishwasher and started it, and when I came back in she stood up. Kelly kissed me, then turned and started walking up the stairs, telling me to turn off the lights. I locked the door and turned them and the TV off, and followed her upstairs. She was already lying in the bed, and had removed what little she had on earlier. I was soon naked as well, and slid against her and we started kissing. And after we were both starting to breathe hard, she pulled me up her body a bit. Then a bit more, until I sitting above her chest. Kelly then just bent her head and took me into her mouth. I moaned as she was again sucking my cock, and looked down at her face, running my fingers through her hair. It was a lovely reddish-brown, and she soon took me all the way into her throat again. Then she reached to my hips and pushed me back. I slid back, looking into her eyes as she then held me firm as I was sitting on her belly now.

I felt her take me in her hand and stroke my cock a few times, then looked up into my eyes and whispered “Like this?”, and moved my cock so it was between her breasts. I moaned and told her exactly, and reaching to take one of her breasts in each hand I pushed them together and started to thrust between them. Kelly cooed softly and looked down where the tip of my cock would appear in her cleavage then pop back down again.

“Hmm, not stimulating, but this makes me feel very sexy. Do you like this Pete? Do you like fucking my tits?”

“Oh yes Kelly, very much so. This feels amazing. They are so soft, and wrap around me so nicely. Here, give me your hands.” I took them and soon she was holding her breasts in place as I moved my hands up to hold the headboard and continued my thrusting. She loosened her grip once and I popped out, and she took me quickly into her mouth again and sucked for a minute before moving me back between them.

“Oh, I kinda like this. It’s so naughty, but so sexy also. I love it Pete, I love you fucking my tits. How long does this happen? Are you going to cum on them?”

I slowed my thrusts a bit and smiled at her. “Kelly, that is up to you. I am enjoying this, but it is your choice where you want me to cum. I can cum on your chest, or you can take me back in your mouth, or into a condom, that choice is yours.”

She actually opened her eyes wide. “Really? Where I want?” I saw a tear leak from her eye, and I quickly slid off of her and took her in my arms. She was not really crying, but a couple of tears did come out as she laid against my chest. “You are nothing like him Peter, nothing. He would just tell me where he was going to put it. In my twat, in my mouth, a couple of times on my face or hair. I honestly can’t think of a single time he asked me where I wanted it, or giving me a choice.”

“Well, that is not me. As I said, this is a game between the two of us. And ultimately, I am playing with your body, so you are the one that makes the rules as to where it goes.”

“But you are the one putting it there, do you not have any say?”

I kissed her softly. “Oh, of course I do. And sometimes I may even say so, but always as a request, not a demand. I may even resist your request at times and cum somewhere else, and hope you are not upset after. But this is something we share, not that I do to you, or you do to me. But I think most times I will be happy no matter where, so long as it is with you.”

She sighed and squeezed me tight. “Did I ruin it for you? If I did I am so sorry, But I could not help it.”

“Kelly, you ruined nothing. We are taking a break, what says we can not do that? If you are done for the night, so be it. If not, we can continue.” I felt her hand return to my cock, now only half-hard, but she soon had me fully erect again. I reached into the nightstand and handed her the package, and she opened it. After first trying to roll it on upside down, she got it the right way and I was fully covered. But when she tried to move onto her back, I said “Uh-huh”, and had her sit astride my hips. It took her a moment to get us lined up, then once she had me aimed properly we both sighed as she lowered herself onto me.

We both sighed as I sank into her pussy again, and moved my hands to caress her thighs and hips. I could see her breasts swaying and bouncing slightly as she slowly rode my cock, and pondered this amazing woman. She was a bit of an enigma, so very sexy and sexual, but also in many ways very naive. In ten years with her ex, she only had sex in a single position, and only oral other than that. She was very good at it, but also not used to doing things on her own initiative.

She smiled when I reached up and grabbed her breasts, using my hands as a bra and holding them against her chest and squeezing them as she continued to ride me. “Go ahead and try other movements,” I said. “Find whatever you like, I promise you Kelly I will like it too.” She then experimented a bit. Slow and deep, fast and shallow, fast and deep caused me to pop out of her, and she giggled and got me back inside again. But she really seemed to like when she slid me fully inside and just moved her hips back and forth, which probably felt amazing on her clit.

Looking up into her face, it was lovely watching her, a glow as she was discovering new things. Never had I experienced a lover quite like this. Linda had been a virgin, a virgin-slut but a virgin none the less. And she enjoyed trying new things, which she would make up as she went, or heard about from others, sometimes she even admitted she had read in books or copies of dirty magazines she sometimes found. “Penthouse Forum” was one she loved when she ran across one.

A few minutes later, I was looking into her face, and could see the concentration on there as she rubbed herself faster. “Kelly, are you going to cum soon?”I whispered. She nodded and moaned softly. “Well, go ahead, go ahead and cum, I want you to. Make yourself feel good. Then after that, it’s my turn.” She moaned softly, and a minute later I could feel her clenching around me and she did cum.

As the spasms first started, I reached up and pulled her down so she was laying on my chest, and we kissed as she continued to grind her hips against me, and the orgasm seemed even stronger now that the changed position was causing her clit to grind right against the base of my cock. Finally, she gasped, then lifted up and looked down into my eyes.

“Now that was amazing. It was different, because I was in control, and could not stop moving no matter what. Is that is what it is like for a guy?”

“Uh-huh. At least I move until my orgasm is mostly done, stopping early is nowhere near as good. But as you probably know, the last 20 seconds or so is kinda hard, I want to both stop and savor it, and also keep going because it feels so good. I guess you also know how that is now.”

“Oh yes, I had no idea. I always just laid back and enjoyed it, even if I did not cum. And you are still hard in me!”

I had her move her knees a bit, then with my hands urged her to start moving her hips again. She started pumping them up and down, and I reached up and ran my fingers through her hair, the curly tresses soft in my fingers. “Hmm, this feels, oh, even more different.”

“Uh-huh, I’m now rubbing against your clit in a different way.” She brought her lips to mine and kissed me, and it was easy to tell that she was very quickly growing more passionate and closer. I lowered my hands to caress and squeeze Kelly’s bottom. And it was harder to tell, but by how erratic her hips were moving I knew she was close or there. So I moved my feet up a bit and when she slowed I used my hips to drive up into her, using her bottom to hold her still.

Now it was obvious she was climaxing, and squeezing me tightly as her moans were almost constant whines into my mouth, and I lasted almost two minutes until I finally came again. She moaned into my mouth a final time as I throbbed in her, pushing myself deep inside as I filled the rubber. Finally, I was spent and relaxed my hips, my bottom returning to the bed and she was laying almost bonelessly against me.

And as I laid there and she rested her face on my neck panting heavily, I realized how big of a girl she was. I felt a bit squashed under her, but it still felt nice, caressing her back and bottom, and her kisses on my neck and shoulder as she regained control. “God, I had absolutely no idea. If I had known it could be that good, I would have insisted on it like this a lot! Oh Pete, I loved that.” She raised her face up enough so I could look into her eyes, her face a bit sweaty as she smiled.

“Well, now you do know. I find it almost hard to believe you had never done it like that before.”

“Nope, never. He was always the one to initiate things, and to determine how we did it. I’m so glad we met.”

Soon I slipped out of her, and I had her lift her bottom so I could slip the condom out of her. She giggled as it came out, and by then a lot of what I had put inside had leaked out onto me. She went and got a warm washcloth and towel from the bathroom, and gently cleaned me up. She licked the head, and I smiled and said “I think he’s down for the night.” Kelly giggled and kissed the head, then put them back into the bathroom and slid against me.

The next morning we both got up early, and I let her take her shower first as I made breakfast, and she smiled and gave me a kiss when she saw I had made eggs and sausage. Kelly said she had some things she had to do, and asked if she could see me on Wednesday night. I shook my head, and reminded her that and Friday were game nights for me. “Oh, I forgot. Thursday then?” I told her Thursday was a date. “And tomorrow is a day off, but at least tonight or tomorrow night do a mile like we did the other day. Keep at it, and trust me, you will see a difference by New Years.” We kissed again as I opened the door for her, then I cleaned up quickly and went upstairs to get ready for work.

We had several calls that day, the advertisement that Julie had put in the local paper was really getting results. I called in one of the temp techs and sent them out on one of them, and when Sue was doing one for a dead system I ended up taking another in Glendale. They had a dead power supply, so fifteen minutes later I was done and he asked me for some of my business cards and I was leaving with a check in my hand. Since I was close I took a detour and pulled up at Moonlight. It was closed, but I checked the schedule in the window for the ticket booth and they had an Adult Night scheduled every Thursday from 7 to 9:30. Perfect.

I got back and saw the new guy laughing as he said the problem was that the cat had chewed through the power cord. I laughed also, and said it was a good thing it did not cook itself by doing that. I also nodded when he only charged them $40 for the call. “That’s fine, there should not be a charge for just a power cord. And I’m sure they will call us again because of that.” It was getting late and I thanked him, and he said he hoped to get another call soon.

On Wednesday I took Abe to the other office of Pavel, and it was indeed set up the exact same way. I introduced myself to the secretary, and she smiled and showed us how it was set up. Yep, exact same crappy LaserJet I, same XT for the server, this one was only three months old, and she said they had lost renters already because of the problems. One office did not work, and once I looked at the cable inside the office I saw that the jack was wired wrong. Only three of the eight offices in this cluster were rented, so I showed Abe how to find the stud then install the new box in the wall, and he was doing them on his own by the third one. I checked the server a bit more, and it was indeed the same, where they had gotten the 10 MB hard drives I had no idea, but I popped the cover off of the computer, and found the date code sticker on the motherboard. 1981, and the drive was from 1982.

Holy hell, they were charging $1,500 for eight year old computers! I put the cover back on and asked the secretary for a list of names of those on the system. She printed it out for me, and I described for her how it would all look when it was done. I then went and installed the patch panel and hub into the wall mount, and after having her warn everybody I needed to shut down for a few minutes I quickly put them all into the new hub.

Abe and I then did wire tests on all of the connections he had run, and he only made a mistake in one, so we were both happy. All of those that were unused got moved to the patch panel, and we were actually most of the way through that job already. I thanked her for her help, and said we would be back Saturday morning.

Abe and I talked on the drive back to the shop, and he said he could hardly believe how crappy that job was. “Those brothers had a real racket going Pete, I wonder why one of them was trying to get a job with us?”

“If I have to guess Abe, that might be how they lined up new projects. Get somebody inside of the competition, then try to snipe their business. But I’m going to see if I can put a stop to all of that.”

We got back and I confirmed to Julie the final cost so she could send it to Pavel, and I went into my office and pulled out one of those CD-ROM disks I had gotten the year before that had a ton of references on it. And sure enough, one was a list of acronyms and organizations. So I started the word processor, and started to type up a concept for ACE. The Association of Computer Excellence.

When I was done I had ten pages. This was to be an organization dedicated to protecting the rights of the customers more than ourselves. Not taking advantage of them, ensuring that everything we sold was in the condition as promised, no used parts as new, no selling stuff we knew was failing just to make a buck. Not taking advantage of the ignorance of a customer to fleece them. I printed off several copies, then stapled them together and handed one to everybody, asking them to read through them and give me any suggestions. Sue suggested that a clause should be added to state that all old parts should be returned when service was completed, and I said I would add that. Julie added that any estimate should include at least two offers when possible, minimal repair and best case, so I added that also.

And Julie grabbed the text from the server, and then had Eve work on the revision, and fixing my sometimes sloppy typing. That night once we had shut everything down I sent Julie to pick up three pizzas, and when people started to come in they laughed when they saw on the table a board game.

“Guys, I need a bit of a break tonight. So feel free to leave if you have other plans, but tonight we are playing Dungeon!” Turns out only one of them had played it before, so we had a fun three hours playing. And they all admitted they liked the idea of rotating in board games on occasion, so I said we would do that more often. And I even sold all four copies of the game I had in stock. Once I got home I went into the garage, and it only took me 45 minutes to find what I had been searching for. I pulled my skates out on my workbench, oiled the wheels, and put them by the door.

I sent Abe out on a job the next morning, as Sue was still working on the server. I joked and said she was not being particularly “Speedy” on that, and she bumped her hip into mine. “Well, this is what, the second server I have done? I am more a hardware girl, but I’m getting it.” And we ended up calling in all four of the techs, and I still had to take a call myself. I took the ambulance that time, and it turns out that something had fried out the entire system. I pointed out to the guy the burned plastic smell, and showed him several capacitors that were melted and other signs that the computer was dead. He asked me how much to fix it, and I shook my head.

“Honestly, this is so old, that you are better off just replacing it. It would literally cost me more to fix this than I can sell you a newer one for. Here, take a look.” I handed him a price list that Julie had made just for this purpose. He selected an 80386-12, and I told him I would have it back in an hour. “I’m going to hook up your drive to another machine, but if the rest of the computer is like the motherboard, I am not hopeful.” I lugged it into the shop and passed it off to Sue to check the drive real fast one one of the two XT systems I had in the back just for this purpose. And after I finished checking out a Zenith I pulled off the pallet she shook her head. “Nope, fried Pete. The drive will not even spin up.” I thanked her, and putting the computer, monitor, and other stuff into the ambulance with the old computer I headed over.

He was surprised that in less than an hour after my first arriving, he had a much newer and faster computer, with an EGA monitor, and all of the boxes and disks of software that went with it. He also wrote me a check and told me to just take the old stuff with me. And after handing him a bunch of cards I left.

This time when I got back I took a breather and started to strip down the old system. It was all junk but the case, so I stripped it out and added it to the pile of empty cases. I took one more call late in the afternoon, this one was for an upgrade. He approved the new system and I said I would have it back the next evening.

I called Kelly, and she said she would be at my house at 6. Abe was working in the shop on a system, so I handed it off to Sue and she got to work on the upgrade. We got a few more calls for service, and none of them were immediate calls, so I had Julie schedule them for techs the next day and she had Eve arrange for the techs to all come in at 9.

I got home and took a quick shower after I put a package of Salisbury steaks in the oven. I finished, and threw on some slacks and a shirt along with some cologne and was just finishing the potatoes when there was a knock on the door. I kissed Kelly and we groped each other’s bottoms as I led her to the table. She was in slacks tonight, which might be a good idea with what I had planned. She smiled when I put the tray of essentially gravy and hamburger on the table, and potatoes, and corn. We talked and ate, and she said Pavel wanted me to call him tomorrow. “He wants you to start doing one office a week, starting next week. Each the same setup, everybody has loved what you have done. I had a few issues with them losing their user name or forgetting their password, but Abe had shown me how to take care of that, and now they think I am a computer expert!” She laughed at that, and I said that was good.

She went to wash up as I loaded and started the dishwasher and put the leftovers in the fridge. I asked her if she was ready to go out, and she smiled and said yes. On the drive, she actually said she had taken a drive around her neighborhood, and worked out a 1.5 mile course. And had walked it Monday and Wednesday evenings. “I was sore, but it was not quite as hard as the first time.” I told her that was good, but told her that where we were going was a surprise. She then laughed as we pulled into Moonlight, and then smiled as I pulled my bag out of the back and we went inside.

The music was 70’s and early 80’s rock, and she got her skates as I put mine on. I felt a bit clumsy as I first stood, but I made my way out onto the rink and started skating. I smiled at Kelly as I passed her several times, but by the end of the third song I was feeling more confident, and less like I would fall on my ass at every other turn. But I did notice that I turned my neck less than I would have in the past, and used more of my peripheral vision. It was weird how sometimes those fused bones made me realize I did things differently.

Finally, I rejoined Kelly, and she laughed as I took her hand in mine. “Oh Pete, I don’t think I have been on skates since High School! And you are really good out there.”

“Naw, just a gifted amateur. It’s been about 2 years for me, and I never could learn how to skate backward. But that was a style I have done since Junior High, so I can still do that at least. But since I was around 14 I went skating at least once or twice a month until I joined the Marines. I can’t even begin to tell you how many hours I had put on wheels since then.

We both had a blast, and although she could not skate backward either we held each other with hands around waists at the couple skates. And towards the end of the session, I noticed my right skate was dragging a bit. I headed to the bench and sat down, and the wheel actually felt warm. On the right rear. I turned it, and it did not turn right either. I took them off and took them to the pro counter. The girl from the ticket booth was sitting there, and she quickly checked it out.

“Your bearings are shot, how old are these?” I thought, and she laughed when I said I got them in 1982. “OK, the guy won’t be back until tomorrow, you can come back then if you want.” I said I would leave them, and put them back in the bag and filled out a form, and left them with her. She then told me to go ahead and grab a set of rentals for no charge, and I got back in time for the last couples skate. I told Kelly what had happened, and she asked me how much that would cost. “No idea, but I know the guy here, he sold those to me in the first place. But we are just going to have to come back here next Thursday and pick them up.” She grinned and kissed my cheek, and said that was a date.

We drove back to my place when the session was done, and she grabbed a bag out of her car and we headed inside. We kissed for a few minutes, and she told me to lock everything up and come join her. I did so and was laying on my bed nude by the time she slipped out of the bathroom. I noticed that this time she was wearing her panties as she slipped in next to me and we started kissing. After a few minutes, she whispered to me that she had “a visitor” arrive the day before, but that did not have to stop our fun. And Kelly dipped her head down, and took me into her mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.