Country Boy, City Girl Book III - Cover

Country Boy, City Girl Book III

Copyright© 2020 by Mushroom

Chapter 21

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 21 - The final chapter of Pete Culver as he leaves the Marine Corps, and has to start a new life for himself.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Romantic   Crime   GameLit   Historical   Black Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Small Breasts   Geeks   Prostitution  

I got there early the next morning, and was boxing up items we would need for the job and the computer and software for Abe. Julie came in, and I handed her the proposal and asked her to refine it and make sure my math was right. She was doing that as Sue and Eve came in, and Eve started setting out computers to replace those sold late the night before as I briefed Sue on the new project. She was excited, as this would be her first full install job. When Abe arrived I told him the specs for the server, and that I would send him a list of user names later on.

“Oh, and go to that wholesaler and grab that 360 meg hard drive. Set the network OS up on a 60 meg drive, a 20 meg master and a 40 meg common data partition. Then the 360 as a single large partition. Set up the account of KJONES as administrator for all, give the others I give you later as 15 meg partitions on the large drive.”

Soon Sue and I were driving over, and I made sure to park the ambulance in the parking lot near the street so it would be visible. Then we grabbed the tool bags and boxes and headed inside. Kelly smiled and greeted us both. After introducing her to Sue she showed us what offices were not in use at the moment. First, we started in the break room, mounting the bracket on the wall and mounting the hub and patch panel. We labeled the panel, then one office at a time with a wire tester we mapped out the unused offices, and cut the ends off in the office and after mounting them on the panel tested them again and used a short cable to plug them in. I then showed Sue how to use the stud finder, and discovered that they had mounted the holes in the middle between studs. I shook my head and told her to go get the compound and putty knife from the ambulance as I traced down the stud. By the time she got back I showed her where to drill, then I had her make a larger opening, and confirming the stud was where we wanted, traced the final shape for the box, and had her cut that out with the small hand saw. We cut the end off the cable, ran it into the box then mounted it inside the hole.

After cutting the cable and punching it into the connector we checked it again and it was good. I then ran a new patch cable to the computer and showed her how to putty over the old hole. Total time was about twenty minutes. She said she had it, and I sent her into one office as I hit the next. That time we had two done in about fifteen minutes. Kelly was surprised when we told her those three offices were done, and if she could ask if we could do any of the others. She got permission from four of the people in, and she said I could work on her computer. I smiled and as Kelly went into one office, I knelt on the floor next to Kelly’s desk and did the same thing. She would occasionally brush her leg against my butt, or reach to caress my back as I worked, and I appreciated that she had worn a dress that day that was barely below her knees and not slacks like the day before. She had very pretty legs, if a bit chunky. By the time for lunch, we had eight of the offices finished, as well as the port for the printer. Sue was putting the tools away as I handed Kelly the new patch cables, and she said that everything looked so much more professional now.

She let her hand caress the back of mine, and I asked her if she would like to have dinner with me again that night. She told me she would, and I told her we could meet at my shop at 6:30. She handed me the list of names, and I smiled and said I would see her in a few hours. Sue was excited on the drive back and said that had been a lot easier than she had thought. “Well, the cables were already run, that is actually one of the hardest parts. We just had to clean it up and make it professional.”

I stopped and bought us lunch, then back at the office I handed Abe the user list and he told me he was ready for them. We set unique default passwords, and as this was not a high-security setup we set it so they did not have to expire. Once he had done so and wrote them on the paper I handed that to Eve and had her print out a copy of each on a business card, then two copies of a master list she could give to Kelly. I had just sat at my desk when Julie came in. “Pete, you blew it.”

“Why, what did I do wrong?”

“You somehow doubled the hours needed, this estimate is much too high, by almost $1,000 dollars. I already have a revised one made.”

“OK, not a problem. Just wait until the job is done, then we hand that to them for the final bill. I bet he has never had a project come in at a grand below estimate before. Oh, and he has five other clusters, one that Mrs. Jones told me was wired by the same clowns and will need to be fixed, and he will probably want that and the other four done the same way. So do another estimate but including running ten cables and just have it ready. I bet if he is happy with the work, we will be doing others before the end of the year.”

I ended up spending the next three hours in the repair area, as several people came in with minor repairs and upgrades. Abe was still working on the server, and Sue helped me and we got five of the six of them done and out the door within an hour. The one we held had a bad motherboard, so we were installing a new one and that would not be finished until the next day. Sue was just finishing that one up at 6 when it was time to close. I chased everybody off, and at 6:20 I saw Kelly pull up. I showed her the new server, and she was impressed with how much nicer it was compared to the old one. We got into my truck, and soon we were at a pasta place I knew a few miles away. We had a good meal and some wine, and she asked if we could have some more at my shop as that is where her car was. She had me stop at a liquor store on the way, and went inside and told me to wait in the car. And soon came out with a bag. “It’s cheap because I did not know if you had a corkscrew so got the screw top.” I laughed and said I did not, that was not something I had thought I needed at the computer shop. But I promised to get one for next time.

Soon we were in my office, and with the wine in coffee cups, we were sipping them as Kelly again leaned against me. I had one arm draped over her shoulder, and I was lightly caressing her shoulder. My fingers were just caressing the edge of her top, two fingertips lightly caressing her skin at the V at her collar as the rest were over the fabric.

We finished the glasses, and then I was tasting the wine again as we kissed, the tart sweetness on her lips and tongue as we held each other closer. I moved my hands to her hips and pulled, and she slid into my lap and we continued. I caressed her hip and side, her upper body turned towards me and pressing her chest into mine. I heard a soft sound and broke the kiss, but it was Kelly slipping out of her shoes and letting them fall to the floor. We resumed kissing again until we both needed a break.

She asked me where the bathroom was and I showed her, then dipped into the one on the other side. I was back in the office when she returned, and she poured us both more wine, then slid back into my lap. I rested my other hand on her waist as we gave each other a toast and sipped again. “Peter, I need to tell you something, to be up front. I am not looking for a boyfriend just yet, but I would like to have you as a lover.” I told her I was basically in the same situation myself. We finished the wine and she took the mug from my hand and put them both on the desk, then reached behind her back and unfastened the buttons to the top of her dress. We kissed as she finished, then pulled it down off of her arms and let it pool around her waist. I was now caressing her bare back, only the straps of her bra in the way of what was otherwise smooth skin. And a bit later I went ahead and popped the hooks in the back, and still kissing I pulled it off as she leaned away and pulled my polo shirt over my head. Her breasts were a nice full D, and sagged just a bit, but were wonderfully full and soft. Not the hard breasts of the younger and more fit girls I had been with, but mature soft ones. And her nipples were long but small around and poked from the center of areola that were smaller than a quarter. I took them into my hands as we kissed again, and they were soft and wonderful. I could sink my fingers into them they were so soft, like two pillows instead of firm melons. And a few minutes later she wrapped her arms around my head and moaned in appreciation as I lowered my mouth and took one inside. I could smell a little perfume still that she had obviously sprayed into her cleavage, and imagined I was surrounded by flowers as I licked and nursed on her. Then kissed my way across her chest and did the same to her other nipple. She was pulling at my hair as I did, the other caressing my back and holding me close. Finally, I had my fill for the moment and returned to her lips and we kissed again. She stood up and I watched her pull off her dress and drape it carefully over the chair, and then giggled as I told her to stand back and I lifted the cushions and pulled out the bed.

She giggled and said I was indeed prepared, and I smiled and shrugged. “Actually this was in my office at my home for many years. I got it when I was still in High School, we also used it as a guest room sometimes so it just made sense. We moved it here so my brother could sleep on it while his mom worked. It’s comfy as a couch, but to be honest I don’t think I ever slept on it until a week ago. And that was because a water main broke in front of my house so there was no point in going home for a few days.”

She knelt and removed my shoes and socks, and I removed my slacks. I was in my underwear and she in just her panties as we laid down. I was again caressing her back and sides, and letting my hand slide down to her bottom as she was doing the same to me. I then rolled with her as Kelly moved onto her back, and I started to caress her through her panties. It was obvious she was excited, I could smell her as I slid my hand into her panties and started to caress her pussy. I knew this was not going to be the same as making love, as we both simply had more physical needs. I pushed her panties down and she helped me remove them, then reached and pulled my underwear down. Her hand wrapped around my cock and started to stroke as I slid first one, then two fingers into her. She was snug, wet, and hot and I started to slide them in and out of her, then slipped up to caress her clit as we kissed with increasing hunger.

She whispered if I had any protection, and I admitted I did not. She then gave me a great view of her ass as she turned and reached down and grabbed the bag the wine came in, and pulled out a box and handed it to me. A box of Trojans, 12 in total. I opened it and pulled one out and handed it to her, and she opened it and slowly unrolled it over my cock. Pumping a few times to make sure it was securely on and I was still hard, she moved onto her back again, and using my cock as a handle pulled me over her. We kissed as she worked my hardness between her lips a few times, then pressed my tip against her opening and pulled, her other hand moving to my ass and pulling also. And we both moaned into our kiss as I slid inside.

Her thighs wrapped around my legs as her hands reached up and grasped my shoulders, and I started a slow steady rhythm once I was fully inside of her. I felt her clenching around me as I slid in and out, and could feel her breasts moving under me as I moved my body up and down hers. It had been a while, and I could feel myself getting close far sooner than I wanted, and was glad that the condom was lessening the sensations or I probably would have cum already. But I could tell Kelly was close, and I could feel her fingers digging into my back like claws as she fell over the edge, and I followed right after I felt her cunt clenching me over and over again, filling the condom as I groaned into her mouth. I pulled back, both of us breathing hard and smiling as we looked into each other’s eyes. “Did you?” she asked softly, and I smiled and nodded, seeing her smile in return. “I was not sure, but I thought so. I have never done it with a guy wearing a rubber before.”

We kissed some more, and as I felt myself start to soften I grasped the base around my shaft and pulled out. Kelly sighed lightly, and I took the condom and sat up so I could toss it into the trash can next to the desk. She had me lie on my back and curled up beside me, her head on my chest as ran her fingers through my hair there. “Thank you, that was just what I needed. And as long as it has been since I have been with a man, it has been even longer since it was that good. You had me seeing stars there at the end, it felt incredible.”

I told her it was incredible for me also, and sometime later we both fell asleep. We awoke sometime in the middle of the night, and we both started kissing, and after making sure we were both ready I rolled on another condom and we did it again. And she came again right before I did, then we curled up to sleep again, this time with her spooned in front of me.

I woke up at just after 5, and kissed Kelly awake, and she said she had to get on home to take a shower and get ready for the day. She helped me put the office back to how it should be, then asked if she would be seeing me that night. “Sorry, tonight is game night. I run a role playing game here each Wednesday and Friday night. But I can see you again tomorrow night, and again this weekend.”

We kissed and she said she would like that. So we shared another kiss, and after locking up I walked her to her car. I went home also and took a long shower. I realized how much she had clawed my back the night before as I felt the stinging on my back. And looking in the mirror after I got out, I saw at least eight gouges deep enough to draw red marks, a few looked like they drew a little blood. I crawled into bed, and had a 2-hour long nap before heading back to work.

I saw Julie was already inside when I pulled up, and she looked at me and grinned. “Well, now I know why you chased us all out of here so quickly last night.” I looked at her with my eyebrows raised, and she grinned and stood up. And taking my hand she walked me to my office. She sniffed a few times, and when I did also I could smell what she was. And then she pointed into the trash can, and the 2 used rubbers were laying on top of the trash inside of them. I blushed, and Julie just kissed my cheek and grinned. “Let me guess, this Kelly I heard you and Sue talking about?” I nodded, and she clapped softly. “Well, I don’t have to ask how last night went since I can count to two without having to pull my tits out like I do when I get past ten. But I gotta ask, is this serious, or just fun?”

“Honestly, I think it’s just fun for both of us. She is in the middle of a divorce with a cheating spouse that knocked up another girl, and said she has a need that we both thought we could help each other with. But I am going to enjoy things as they last, please keep it to yourself though.”

“Oh Pete, always. And I’m glad, you really needed to get laid. I bet you will be a lot more relaxed now. Enjoy it while it lasts, and just have fun. Oh, the new proposals are on your desk, take them with you on Saturday, I bet that will lock down any future work with them.”

After Abe and Sue got in, I sent her off to do a troubleshooting job in Encino as Abe and I configured the printer and got it on the test network. I had set up a test network just for this group, and I verified that I could log in, and all the scripts were set and I could print and access the directories for each user. I had him finish up the system in the back as I printed out a copy of the sheet I made on basic adding of new users and simple administrative tasks like changing passwords and set it on top of the server.

Three techs came in that day, and I hired two of them. Both were told they were on-call and made sure Julie had their numbers. When Sue got back Abe had finished and was going through more systems in the back when a call came in for a job about a mile away that was kind of vague. “Computer not working”. So I grabbed Sue and off we went in the ambulance.

We pulled up, and it was a Cellular Phone store. We had barely pulled up when a gal came up and ushered us inside. She asked where Cliff was, as he had been their tech for years. I sadly had to tell them that he had died, but I had taken over his business and we were offering the same services. She told me their network was down, and took me to an office in the back that the server was on. I recognized the box, it was one of the 286 systems I had bought with Cliff the year before. I was walking the network as Sue said it seemed to be the power supply, and I saw the network was done right, as I had expected from Cliff. Ten minutes later the system was back up, and the lady was ecstatic. I had Sue write up the invoice and told her it would be $105 for parts and labor before I started looking through the display cases.

She pulled out the cash and handed it to Sue and I called her over. I saw that cell phones had changed a lot over the last few years, and these were much smaller than the big bags or bricks of a few years before. She handed me one that resembled a Star Trek communicator and told me the Motorola MicroTAC had just recently come out. She told me the price, and I nodded. It was $2,500, but I could see that it might be a good idea if I got one. I admitted I knew nothing about cellular phones, and she said it was like any other phone. There was a connect fee each time a call was made or answered, and a per-minute charge. Once again, a bit high of a rate, but affordable if I did not use it all the time. I then saw the pagers and asked her about those.

An hour later with the phone in hand and two pagers, we were driving back to the shop. I handed one of them to Sue, and she was ecstatic. “You can give the number to friends and family, but remember this is mostly for work. But this way at least we can contact you if something comes up.”

I handed the paperwork to Julie, and she groaned as she started a new entry and wrote down the numbers. I then handed Abe his pager, and told him the same thing. Right before we closed we got another service call, and I sent Abe out as we had a game that night. That was a generic D&D dungeon, and it went as expected. I waited the next day but Kelly never called. I let her be, but on Friday I did have Julie call to confirm the rest of the job on Saturday. She gave me a thumbs-up, and she confirmed 9 in the morning on Saturday.

And on Friday night, they had it wrapped up nicely just over an hour after we started. They had pieced together that Airman Keller was opening the coffins of the bodies of people killed in Vietnam which had a special mark, and cutting open some stitches in the body and then removing one kilo packages of heroin from inside the body. Each “delivery” would have on average five such bodies, for a total of around ten to twenty pounds of heroin. Julie decided to sleep with him one more time and do a second search of his apartment. After fucking him senseless she photographed his address book. Checking the numbers revealed an associate of the jailed mob boss. The new guy was now running the ring, and it was suspected he had set up his prior boss to take the fall so he could take over the operation.

After Sue gave me a rundown of the important parts of the article, I applauded her and said nicely done. “You both played it off wonderfully, and Julie, you went above and beyond the call of duty there!” She said “It was a pleasure,” and everybody laughed. I then read through the aftermath of the report after it was published.

Airman Keller was convicted in a General Court Martial, as well as another mortuary tech in Vietnam. Both were sentenced to fifteen years in Leavenworth and a Dishonorable Discharge. I then said that the replacement crime boss was under investigation when he was killed by a hit and run driver. The jailed crime boss was sentenced to twenty-five years once evidence of his involvement came to light.

And as I closed it out, I smiled. “Oh, and by the way, the other guy that was rubbed out? He did not set up his boss. If you had dug a bit deeper you would have discovered he was out of the country for two weeks when that happened. But don’t feel bad. He was a killer, and if you had only reported his involvement an FBI report would have been made public from an undercover operation they were running connecting him to six murder counts. He would have been executed by 1971 even if you had not made that mistake, so do not feel guilty. The guy was a killer and would have died either way.”

I handed out the critique sheets as I went and turned off the cameras and packed them away. Once they were all done I went through them all. And most had said it was a great case. More than one praised Julie for her special investigation. I laughed as I read one of them, then called everybody back to the table.

“OK, here is one from a player that will remain nameless. ‘I know this is about the game itself, but I think Julie should be recognized for her hard and deep investigative style, and her willingness to let it all out and to take such a dangerous probing in uncovering the deep and dark truth. Even stretching herself, and bending over backward to ensure every nook and cranny was fully explored until the explosive climax was revealed to all’.”

Everybody was laughing or giggling as I read that, and I did not even have to say who had written that down as Sue was blushing deep red. Julie knew as well as I did by that who had written it, and went and gave her a hug. “Oh trust me, Sue, it was indeed my pleasure. And in the end, I was awash in deep satisfaction by the time it was over.” Both giggled again and hugged as the rest of us laughed, then they helped me clean everything up and put it all away.

The three of us sat around and we each had a beer as we talked about the game once everybody else had left. “You know, I can’t send in your remarks Sue. Julie actually having sex with the guy was not part of my idea when I wrote that. She just went with that on her own. I was actually expecting the players to break into his apartment while he was at the strip club. I gotta change it now for sure.”

“Well Pete, how are you going to do that?” Sue asked.

“Simple. I will make it a bikini bar, and he no longer goes home with the girls, he just hangs out and drinks before going home alone. Julie, I honestly never expected anybody to do that as a solution!”

“Well, let’s just say that since my ability to pick locks was crap I figured I would take a more direct approach. And since I figured my character had probably been single awhile, she might appreciate getting some action as well. And since he is now locked away, it’s not like I had to get rid of a clinging guy afterward. And let’s just say that other book you pulled out surprised me. I of course knew about your other games, but had no idea that was the kind of thing you did.”

Of course, I then had to pull out the book and hand it to Sue. “Hmm, ‘Adventures in Erotica’, by Mike Hawk and Jenny Talia. Mike Hawk and Jenny Talia. Oh god, My cock and genitalia! Oh Pete, that’s funny and gross both! Oh my, should I just call you Mike now?”

I smiled as Julie laughed. “Oh no Sue, you got it all wrong. Pete here is Jenny.” Sue’s mouth dropped open and she gave a few squeaks, and I nodded. “It’s true, I’m Jenny, Mike is the pen name of one of my partners in that company. We produce D&D adventures, but the smutty kind. My stepmother Dee? She is Connie Lingus. And Mandy is our illustrator there also, she is Mona Lott.”

Sue was covering her mouth and giggling like crazy, and even Julie was laughing out loud. “OK, now that I did not know! I knew they did work there also, but not their pen names. I only knew yours and Linda’s.” I looked at her sharply, and she covered her mouth with her hand.

I sighed, and then smiled. “It’s OK Julie, not the first time this has happened. Yes Sue, my ex-fiancee, Linda did one also. She is Mandy’s older sister, and she went by the name of ‘Holly Wood’.”

She frowned, then I saw her eyes open in recognition. “Holly Wood, as in the actress?” Then Julie looked at her in astonishment, and I just nodded. “Wait, Holly Wood was your fiancee? And is Mandy’s sister? What the fuck?”

“Yea, we first got together in 1981, in 1984 I got sent to Okinawa for three years. In short, the next year she started dancing, then stripping, then got into drugs, porn, and prostitution. She literally broke up with me by mailing the engagement rings back to me a few days before it all came crashing down around her. It’s been over for years now, but please keep this to yourself. She actually has a restraining order to stay away from me, my home, and this business. Julie knows what to do if she ever tries to show up here. I take it you know who she is?”

Sue blushed and nodded. “I’ve seen a few of her tapes, a friend of mine sneaks them out of her brother’s stash and we would watch them together. Huge boobies on a petite little blonde girl, right?” Julie nodded and added that the blonde came out of a bottle, her hair was a medium brown. “Oh, and of course the boobs are as fake as the hair.”

“Yeah, I figured that. But some of her stuff was hot. Now I’m not sure if I want to watch them again or not to be honest. I had no idea she was actually somebody that some of my friends knew.”

“Well Sue, if you like them go ahead. I admit I find some porn erotic, and we used to watch them together when we were a couple. But other than catching a few glimpses years ago I have never fully watched any of her stuff, and never want to see it. I discovered because I had a roommate at the time in Japan, and a few weeks after it ended he was watching one as I was on my bed reading. And let’s just say it is not a good experience realizing my fiancee had been doing porn while I thought we were together. And I discovered it by hearing her voice cry out things she used to say to me. And then realizing it was her face a guy was ejaculating on, as another guy was doing her at the same time.”

“Oh god, I’m sorry Pete. I never had a clue.”

“It’s OK, but this remains between us and us only. But if you want to watch them, watch them. I will not judge you, either way. She means nothing to you after all. Oh, and if you have heard of her newest series, I think I inspired that. She had told me she was the ‘Handjob Queen of Van Nuys Junior High’ when we first started dating, and I threw that in her face once when she came to my house to try and get me back. That she could always do that for a video series. And I was a bit surprised when I came back from Japan, and discovered that she had done exactly that.” And I saw her nod, so I knew she was familiar with them.

We finished off the beers, and we all exchanged hugs as I walked them to their cars and drove home myself. I got to the shop at 7:30, and by 8 the ambulance was loaded with the computer and printer, as well as the rest of the stuff we would need. The only thing in the new server that was not new was the monitor, as I decided that an EGA monitor was enough. They did not need the usual VGA for a server.

At 8 I had Sue and Abe in with me, and we stopped for breakfast at Burger King before we went to the office. Kelly smiled as we came in with the computer stuff, and after I hooked up the new server I quickly copied over the data files already there to the new one, then shut it all down. I was admiring how her legs looked, as she was wearing shorts. And her breasts. As while not tight, the top she was wearing showed off her shoulders and was snug enough to show that she had more than a handful inside of it. Abe then pulled the old printer and put the new one in place. During this, Sue had been updating the last of the network cables by mounting jacks in the wall and punching them in the panel, then testing them. I hooked up the old printer on Kelly’s desk, and was giving her a run-through of the things she would need to know, and what to tell the tenants on Monday.

At about that time I met her boss, Pavel Goldberg. He was a jovial fellow, a bit foul-mouthed, and a Ukrainian Jew who fled here over a decade earlier. He was admiring the work as Sue was finishing up the last connections, and how much more professional it was than before. Then the server was up and tested, and Abe was walking Kelly through how it was configured now, and showing how each tenant had their own data drive, and how she could access them. “Now only they can see their stuff unless they are put into this ‘W’ drive, which is the old data directory. Tell them to move all of their stuff from there into their new drives, then they can delete it and their stuff is private. But if they want to share things with everybody, to throw it in W. ‘F’ for everybody is their own private data, and for you ‘G’ through ‘P’ are their data drives. In case you ever need to access them. And LPT1 is the default printer for everybody but you, that is the new one over there. Tray 1 is letter-sized paper, tray 2 is legal. And it can print on both sides, so that should help save on paper. For you, LPT1 is the old one which is now on your desk, LPT2 is the new one. And as a backup, if the new one ever fails or is in use, they can print to LPT2. That is your printer on their machines”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.