Country Boy, City Girl Book III - Cover

Country Boy, City Girl Book III

Copyright© 2020 by Mushroom

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The final chapter of Pete Culver as he leaves the Marine Corps, and has to start a new life for himself.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Romantic   Crime   GameLit   Historical   Black Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Small Breasts   Geeks   Prostitution  

I lugged my suitcase downstairs, and the lady at reception watched it as I went back up for the keyboard. And about five minutes early I saw Dee walk into the hospital, Georgie holding her hand. He yanked it away as soon as he saw me and came running. “Pete!” he yelled, and I saw many in there grinning as he gave me a huge hug. I hugged Dee, and she looked in question at the large black case with what looked like metal pipes strapped to it. I grinned and said I would explain in the car, and if she could put it in for me.

We started chatting as Dee started the drive home, and she of course asked what was in the case. I reminded her of what Becky had said when she had dinner with us about her piano. When she nodded, I smiled and told her I had bought her a synthesizer. “Must be a good one, not many come in a travel case like that.” I laughed and said that I was trusting that it was, I know almost nothing about them. But it has MIDI, and I got it used at a good price, with everything she needed to hook it up to her computer.

I was feeling hungry, so once we pulled into the Valley I told her the first place I wanted to go was Carl’s. Oh yes, a Western Bacon Cheeseburger! I devoured every bite, even licking the sauce that spilled onto the wrapper before I was finished. When we got home Georgie hugged us both and headed upstairs to take a nap, and I smiled. “Finally putting himself down?”

“Most times, this seems to be one of them. Let me go get your stuff, go relax in the office.”

I saw my computer had been hooked up, I fired it up, and Dee brought the keyboard into the office. She leaned it against the table and asked how I was going to wrap something like that. I just laughed and told her the plans Becky and I had made. I said that I figured I would just set it up here and insist she join us for Christmas Eve dinner. And then once it was time for gifts, I would just bring her into the office and give it to her that way. Already set up so she could try it out.

I was not incredibly surprised when Dee insisted we set it up. I set the stand along the wall between our desks, and together we moved the table a few feet to give more room. She set the case on the table, and when she opened it she whistled. “Wow Pete, this is a beaut. A DX7, this must have set you back a pretty penny.” I explained how the guy at the store said it was an older one now, and the price I had paid for the entire setup. I watched Dee as she set it all up, and then once it was fired up run through some chords.

“Dee, you play?” I asked, kinda surprised.

“Kinda, I played piano as a kid, and in college was in a girl band for a few months. Just a local college thing, only did a few shows at a pub nearby. We mostly did covers, top 40 and oldies.” As she said that she was working through several buttons, changing the instruments and tapping out a few notes. Finally, she smiled, and pulled up a chair and actually started to play “Two Out of Three Ain’t Bad”. She played it slower than even the original, almost like a dirge. And she even sang, and I noticed she had transposed the words to a female singer. And when it came time for the lover to depart, she made it sound almost angry and her playing got a bit more harsh. I was stunned! When she finally finished, she had only hit a few sour notes, and it sounded outstanding.

She smiled and started talking about how the action was so much better than her old one was, and then went through a few more sound banks. She hit one that sounded like bells and went right into Tubular Bells. She hit the organ and immediately went into the familiar intro to Crocodile Rock, by saying “Me and Sammy” instead of “Me and Susie”. But she only got partway through and she blew it and laughed. “OK, what else you got in here?”

She pulled everything out of the case, and there was even more than I remembered seeing in the shop. Dee set everything out on the table, and even she was impressed. She smiled at the MT-32, and I said that is why I had gotten the package, as it included everything. Dee lifted the foam and underneath discovered the original manuals, as well as twenty black cartridges like the one that we had found earlier in the main compartment. “Holy shit Pete!” she said and laid them all out. “You got a hell of a lot better deal than you know! These are more instruments, this looks like all of them I bet. And some blanks with writing on them. They must not have known these were in there. I bet these alone are worth more than you paid for this.”

I thought a moment and laughed. “Well, I bet they did not even know they were there. And they sold it to me as a kit, so that is probably not much over what they paid for it. I bet the seller was not the original owner and did not know either. But it’s not like I can find who they were.”

Dee nodded and pulled out one of the manuals and after reading a bit popped in one of the cartridges. She finally found this marimba sound, and was actually running through the old Paul Simon song “Me and Julio”, but once again transposing the lines to match a girl singing.

“Oh Pete, she is going to love this! This keyboard is so much better than my old Minimoog. That was so cool when I was playing, now it almost seems like a toy compared to this.” I left her banging away, and slipped out and grabbed the phone and went upstairs to my room. I called dad, and we talked for about 10 minutes. Seems he had known about the band, and even met a few of the gals that had been in it. “In fact, two of them were at the wedding, but you may not remember that.”

I smiled and told him I needed him to stop and get something for me on the way home. And when he asked what, I admitted I had not gotten them any gifts yet, and was going to do that tomorrow with Becky before she brought me home. “I want to get something, but it’s kind of expensive. What would you think if I got her a synthesizer as a family gift for both of you?”

He said that would be perfect, and had been thinking of getting one but did not know enough to select the right one. I told him to check out the used areas of a few music stores and look for a used Yamaha DX7. And when he asked how I knew that would be right I chuckled. “Because I got one for Becky, and she has been playing it for over an hour nonstop! Trust me, she’ll love it.” I told him what price range to look for, and he said he would get off work early and go look.

I went back downstairs and grabbed a soda for each of us and went back into the office. Dee was looking at the MT-32 and the manual and handed me a cable. I smiled and hooked it into the IN socket on the back of mine, and she then loaded the software that had come with it. And after only a little fiddling had figured out how to import an instrument from the MT-32 or computer into the synth. One sounded like a bunch of lasers, and another whistles. At that one, she smiled and started immediately into a song I recognized. “Hey, that’s Tomita!”

“Actually Pete, it’s Arabesque Number 1 by Debussy. But yes I am trying to play it like the Tomita version. I’m surprised, not many seem to remember this.” I told her it was one of my mother’s favorite albums and she used to play it all the time. She then put in several other cartridges, playing with the different sounds, and playing bits and pieces of songs. At that point Georgie came back downstairs, so we wrapped it up and went out to the living room and hung out with him.

I looked at the clock a bit later and saw it was 4, and told Dee we had to get everything packed up as Becky would be here soon. She nodded and we got everything put away but putting the cartridges in the storage compartment instead of under the foam. She took the main case upstairs as I carried the stand. And back in the living room, we discussed how to pull this off. Finally, she suggested that at some time between dinner and presents I should ask Becky to take a walk around the block with me. And while we were doing that she would get it all set up. I said that sounded perfect.

Becky got there just after 5, so she wasted no time getting there when she got off of work. We shared a long tender kiss at the door, then she went and hugged Georgie and gave him a kiss, then hugged Dee. I was sitting at the table with Georgie as the gals made dinner. Dad came in and gave me a wink and nod, then went in to kiss his wife and hug my girlfriend. I said I wanted to have dad help me find something in the garage so we went out there to talk.

“OK Pete, I got it. And I found it at the second shop I went to, and was even cheaper than you thought it would be. No case, but it came with a stand and I bought a bench to go with it. And I grabbed about twenty music books, half of songs I think she would like, and half for Becky. Can she read music?”

I laughed. “Honestly dad, I don’t know. But I imagine she can since she said she had four years of lessons. I am going to take Becky for a walk tomorrow night after dinner, Dee is going to bring it from my room and set it up then. How do you want to do this?”

“Oh, good idea. I bet when you give it to her Becky will love it, and the two of them will be busy for a while. I will sneak out and set this one up in the living room. When I come back in and flag you with seven fingers, that means it’s set up. Just bring Dee back out.” He took me to the corner, and under a blanket was a keyboard exactly like the one upstairs. “She has been wanting one I know, but keeps putting it off saying there are other things we need more. But this is a great gift, she will love you forever for this.” And when I asked which one, he smiled and said both.

After dinner, I grabbed my bag and Becky and I headed out. We went straight to her place, and after kissing inside we went into the bedroom. I had already showered at home before she got there, so she went to take one as I stripped naked and laid on the bed. I took off the collar and set it on the nightstand then laid down. Then I massaged my neck and slowly moved it around, getting some more movement back into it. Becky came back into the bedroom as I was doing this, and I watched her lithe body as she walked and sat next to me on the bed.

I explained to her that I did not need it to sleep anymore, so long as I slept on my back. I can lay on my side or stomach for short periods, but I have to sleep on my back. She then straddled my hips, and I could feel her warm damp pussy against my cock as she reached down and moved my hands and started to massage my neck herself. I smiled at her as we looked into each other’s eyes. And having nothing else to do with my hands I reached up and cupped her breasts.

She sighed softly, and her massage turned into more of a caress as she leaned forward and started to kiss me. The entire time I felt her moving her hips back and forth, rubbing her pussy against me and I could feel that she was really wet.

Becky pulled back, and her face only inches from mine whispered that she loved me. I whispered that I loved her as well, and we shared another long kiss. She then pulled back again and chewed her lip a moment. “Pete, it’s time. You can refuse, but tonight I want us to make love. We have waited long enough, and I was planning on doing it when I went up there in November. It was actually my goal to make love for the first time after we got back from the Ball. I don’t want to wait anymore, and don’t want to risk ever losing you again and not having done it with you.”

I kissed her lips gently and said I felt the same way. I felt her reach down between us and adjust my cock. I felt the head being slid back and forth between her lips, and she sighed softly as I felt her press the tip against her. And I slowly started to enter her body. Becky was so tight, and finally I felt the head pop past her ring of muscle and start to slide into her as she whimpered softly. “Is it hurting you, my love?”

“No, not at all. Just the first push, it is always a little uncomfortable. But after that, is all pleasure.” And as I rested my hands on her hips she started to rock back and forth, each time taking more of me into herself. And inside she was still deliciously tight, but now it was more of a wonderful snugness, her walls moving aside for my entry as with each motion I sank deeper into her. Finally, I felt my root mash against her clit, and knew I was fully inside.

Becky was looking into my eyes as she whispered “You are now mine Peter Culver, I love you so much, and you feel perfect inside me.”

“And you are mine Rebecca Maldonado, now and forever.”

She set a slow gentle rhythm, but it had been so long, within a few minutes I was pressing down on her hips and trying to stop her motions as she was kissing me. She broke and asked what was wrong, and I admitted I was close and could not hold off much longer. “Then don’t,” she whispered. “Go ahead, I already told Dee to not expect us until after lunch. This way I can fall asleep feeling you in me, and we have plenty of time to try again later. You have by far given me more orgasms than you have had, I don’t mind, my gentle and generous lover.”

I relaxed my hands and Becky started to pump her hips again, each thrust gaining more speed and depth. We were looking in each other’s eyes, and she was starting to pant as she rocked over me. She once again started to moan softly, mumbling words in both Spanish and English. I mumbled I was very close, and she breathlessly whispered “Si papi, correr en mi concho.” I can only assume that she had lost track of what I knew, and she then whispered in English for me to go ahead and fill her. I moaned and moved my right hand from her hip and slid it behind her head, pulling her down to kiss her deeply. We moaned into each other’s mouths as I exploded in her. Feeling my cock swell, then spurt six or seven times, strong and deep into her. Becky rocked for another minute and moaned into my mouth as she shuddered over me, hips more slowly rocking back and forth until she finally came to rest on top of me.

She continued to lie on me, clutching me tight and when our kiss ended she pulled up, and I saw the smile on her face as well as the sweat. “I came,” she said, and I kissed her again. We continued to share soft gentle kisses, my hands caressing her back, sides and hips as hers caressed my cheeks. “I almost never cum Pete, but feeling you release inside me was so amazing, I just felt it rushing over me.”

“I’m glad, I wanted you to enjoy also, and did not want to be the only one enjoying our first time.”

“Oh, I still would have enjoyed it. Even as short as it was, it was wonderful. You fit in me perfectly, and were so gentle, letting me make love to you.”

I brushed a stray lock of her hair out of her eye, and asked her what she had said earlier as I did not know much Spanish. “I know ‘papi’, that’s ‘father’, right?” And she actually blushed. She asked what I heard, and I said it was something like ‘papi, courier e me conco’.

Becky giggled and corrected my pronunciation. “But don’t you say that, unless you are cabrón, a queer. What I said literally translates to ‘Yes father, run in my conch’. But basically, it means ‘cum in my pussy’. We often say ‘run’ instead of ‘come’, and ‘conch’ is a shellfish, so similar to ‘clam’ in English. But it has more of a sexy meaning than crude.” And she was blushing as she said that.

“I’m sorry I did not understand, but it sounded so sexy, and you were obviously meaning it very much.”

Her hands gripped my face and she kissed me deeply, then pulled back again, hands now caressing. “I already said, on the weekend of the Ball I was going to make love with you. That night as I sat there and held your hand, I wore the dress I was going to wear that night. And one of the things I told you when you were still in the coma was that the first chance we had I was going to make love with you because I wanted you so badly. I almost lost you without having felt this, and it would have haunted me if that had happened. But now, I feel complete.

I had only gone half-soft and found myself hardening again. Becky moaned as she felt my shaft start to expand inside of her, and carefully rocked her hips again. My gift was making the sliding easier and she moaned as she felt me grow even more, and she started this rocking as she lifted and lowered her hips. “Oh, oh my love.” she whispered, her hips now moving so I was almost leaving her body before she pushed me back into her. Or she pushed herself back onto me. We resumed kissing as she rocked over my body, my hands all over, her back, her hips, her bottom. And after about five minutes I felt the squeezing and her hips were rocking more erratically as her tongue pushed deep into my mouth. I sucked on it as I used my hands to force her to continue rocking, and this time she went over first, her conch clasping me tightly as she ran to her completion. And I rocked my hips as best I could, using only my hip muscles until I exploded inside her a second time.

This time we cuddled and kissed and caressed for quite a while until I finally shrank enough that I slipped out of her. Becky slid off and curled up against me, hand lightly caressing my chest as one of mine caressed her back and shoulder. And we talked about how much we loved each other, and how wonderful that had felt. But I am sure I was the one that drifted off to sleep first.

And we made love again in the morning before she took a shower. This time I was the one that finished my shower and came out to the smell of pancakes. I came up behind her and slipped my arms around her waist and kissed her cheek softly. This apparently was the third time she had used the family recipe, and she admitted it was great.

I pulled my soft collar out of my bag and put it on, then sat down and watched Becky in her robe as she finished cooking. We kissed again, then we both started eating. She asked me about the soft collar, and I admitted I had gotten it the week before. “They want me in the hard one most of the time now, but said if I am relaxing at home I can wear this one. Makes it easier to do things like eat, and so long as I am careful I can turn my head a lot easier. They are now working on strengthening my neck muscles again, so I will no longer need them at all. I will wear the hard one again when we go to my house, but switch to this once I get there.”

After breakfast, we sat on the couch and fooled around a bit, but it was not long before our robes were open and things were getting more intense. Becky directed me to sit in the center of the couch, then sitting astride me she moved my bottom more towards the edge so I was leaning against the back of the couch, and she reached down and guided me back inside.

Once I was fully in her pussy she started rocking her hips and we kissed. Then I moved my head down, and captured her nipple between my lips and started to suck on it. Becky was finding it a bit harder to keep her movements smooth, and I let my hands continue to caress her bottom as I kissed my way to her other nipple. I let my fingers slide up and down the crack of her ass, and I heard her moan. I continued to caress her there and felt her hands move to my cheeks and gently pull my face up. I did and was kissing her deeply, one tight globe in each hand and fingertips deep in her cleft as she came, kissing me deeply as she did so.

We continued for another half-hour this way, feeling Becky have two more orgasms before she whispered she was tired and a bit sore. We got up and went to her bedroom where we laid back down, and I slid on top of and into her. Now I could look down at her face, and it was covered in sweat again, But her opening was still so tight, and I could tell it was not all that comfortable for her anymore. So I started pumping, setting a fast pace of sliding in and out while only moving a few inches. Her thighs wrapped around my hips, and I felt her arms cross right behind my neck. I was making sure I was grinding against her each time I was sheathed fully inside, and I saw that rising passion was taking over.

I was listening to the sound of our lovemaking and moaned I was getting close. She moaned and I whispered that I was going to fill her again with a special gift only for her to wear inside. Becky gasped, and I felt her fluttering almost immediately, and her eyes rolled back in her head and she started to gasp. I pushed deep into her and ground against her, grunting I was giving her my gift, and a moment later felt the first pulse as I throbbed inside, bathing her inner walls with my present for her.

And Becky was having an orgasm through all of it. I bent down and kissed her deeply, and she held me against her, fingernails moving down to lightly scratch my back as she would occasionally shudder under me, and clench around me.

“Oh fuck,” she finally said, mouth obviously dry. She pushed on my chest and I resisted for a moment to thoroughly kiss her, then slid off and onto my back. She got up and returned a moment later with two cans of pineapple juice. I smiled and drank half of mine immediately, then kissed Becky once she had drank some of hers. I took off my collar and set it on the nightstand and she curled up against me again. “When you were calling it your gift, I got so excited Pete. I never felt anything like it before.”

“Well, did any other lover talk with you like that before?”

She looked to be in thought for a moment, then shook her head. “No, not really. One liked to say he was cumming in me, and others said something similar. But none ever talked about it like they were giving me something precious, and only for me. Yes, it was different.”

“Well, is the context I think. To them, it was all about putting their sperm inside you, their release, if you look at language like that it is ultimately all about them. Me, I am giving you something, I called it my ‘gift’, and it is because my body had made it for your body, and it was a present for you, and only you. And I am so glad you have allowed me to put my gift inside of you in that way.”

Becky actually shuddered slightly. “Weird, it’s almost the same thing, but said so differently. I can dissect the words in my mind, and yet your words mean so much more.”

“Hmm, well, remember I took two semesters in psychology in Japan. I think if we were to break it down, we are ultimately playing with the motherhood fantasy. Ultimately, this act was designed for making babies, and a mother can not make one without such a gift from the father. Somewhere what I said probably triggered that mother instinct inside of you, and you also called me ‘papi’ earlier.”

Becky giggled. “Oh, in our culture that is not as disturbing as for yours. That is a common thing to say to a lover, I guess implying that they will father our children. With you Anglo’s, it seems like it is more of a naughty incest thing. Pete, we never really talked about this. Do you want kids?”

I reached and took her hand in mine, and brought it up to my lips and kissed it softly. “Yes, actually I do. Somewhere between one and three. At least one child, but no more than three of them. But I am not in any hurry to get started making any, although the practice is a lot of fun.” Becky giggled and licked my nipple as I said that.

“Well, we are actually very close there. I do also, but one or two. Ideally one of each, but two boys or two girls would also be fine. But even that will take me out of work for almost 2 years, I would not want to miss more work than that.”

“Work is really important to you. Is that why?”

“My father took his share of the money gramps gave him, and shot it up his arm or smoked it away until he died from it. I grew up poor, and will never have my kids live like that. It’s not that I love work, but work is stability. I swore that before I had any kids, my husband and I would both be secure in our jobs, and making good money. And yes, husband. I am not having kids until I am married. I am not getting married until both my husband and me are secure in good jobs.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.