Country Boy, City Girl Book III - Cover

Country Boy, City Girl Book III

Copyright© 2020 by Mushroom

Chapter 12

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 12 - The final chapter of Pete Culver as he leaves the Marine Corps, and has to start a new life for himself.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Romantic   Crime   GameLit   Historical   Black Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Small Breasts   Geeks   Prostitution  

Dan was waiting there for Holly, and after Becky and I hugged him we had the ladies on our arms as we entered the lobby. And it was more chaos, cameras going off, and people applauding and shouting at us. It really was surreal to me. Here I was, just a Sergeant, and they were acting like I was a Hollywood star.

Ms. Jackson asked me some more questions, and I answered them and she said it was a great presentation. I then saw Brad come over and ask me for my keys. I pulled them out of my pocket and handed them to him, and told Ms. Jackson that I did want to talk to her again and handed her one of my cards, saying that is where we were going next. She smiled, and with a wave we were guided outside. The crowd was even bigger out there, and everybody applauded and whistled as we got into the limo.

The driver already knew where to go, and Cliff was at the shop watching things as the caterers that Brad had hired were preparing a buffet. Becky and I kissed and held each other tight, and I saw Holly and Dan doing the same. When we got there I grabbed my clothing bag and went into the bathroom to change. I put the tan Delta shirt back on, and put the Blues blouse back in the bag and hung it on a nail in the office.

I saw the others were already eating, and I grabbed a plate. It was both a Mexican and Steak buffet, so I grabbed a steak and made a burrito. Becky laughed and said I sucked as a burrito roller, but I just said it did not matter, so long as it got into my mouth. Holly just said she was glad we had already signed so many copies before the event, as she wanted to get out of there.

“Dude, I could not believe when the place kept filling and filling!” Dan said. “You all were in the back, I was in front most of the time. They just kept coming, and coming, and coming. Then those two buses came up, and all those guys from the Air Force came out! And vans, full of Sailors, Marines, and Soldiers. I bet Hollywood Boulevard had not seen anything like that since World War II!”

“Well, they will again in another four weeks or so. Brad has another scheduled for the middle of August. For this one though, everybody at the table will be military. And most of the audience. We will be doing one of my adventures, that was inspired by a lady I love from the Air Force.”

“Yeah, I played that one, it’s incredible. And made me a bit ashamed, as I was one of those that thought if an elf was black, it had to be evil. It really made me look at my prejudices.”

I smiled. “Dan, that was the entire idea. Most of us tend to picture ourselves when we think of our characters. Holly is Jewish, so she views them that way. Me, I’m a mutt, I view mine that way. I’m sure Becky sees them all as Latina. But then you had Jacki, who like Holly loved playing elves, but as she would say they were all ‘mayonnaise on white bread’, because everybody said black elves were evil. So no, I did not write that out of some kind of ‘white guilt’, hell I am not even really white. Nor is it ‘affirmative action’, I just did it for love, to show somebody I care about that such thinking was wrong.”

Holly placed her hand on my arm, and said that is why it was so good. “Pete, these are often both subtle, and in your face. I have talked with others at conventions, and they love how you twist their thinking, but in a good way. A scatterbrained wizard? A black elf that is good? An entire adventure in Japan not focused on Ninja and karate? You like grab something, then break the rules.”

Becky then added that next Friday we were doing the Darkness adventure so I could test out my newest revised edition, and they both promised to be here. And about then Dee and my dad showed up, followed by Ms. Jackson. She laughed when I was so formal and kissed my cheek, and started to ask us questions.

Soon everybody was there, and it was a very fun and relaxed wrap party. Gloria said that it looked great in the control booth, and would send us a rough cut in about a week. “But you bastard, you should have warned me about doing the National Anthem!”

“Gloria, that really was a last-minute thing. I was standing there with Brad and realized that every event the military does starts with that. We even play it at the movie theater on base before the movie starts. I was looking at all those in uniform and just realized none of us had thought of it. I’m just glad Rad and the rest could do it.”

“Well, it was amazing. You surprised me when you called them all to attention, and they obeyed! Then it started, and we have some video of an older gentleman that was actually crying. I had one of my gals grab him before he left, he talked to her briefly on camera. He is a Korean War vet, and runs a game store in Carson. He said he had been selling your stuff for years, and had no idea until that night you were in the military, and would honor everybody as you had.”

Ms. Jackson added in about how we had met after I had arranged an exchange of gifts between a skating rink here and in Japan. Both Brad and Gloria sounded interested in that, and I went to get more food and mingle as Mandy went into that story.

Rad and the band were loving the food and said that they also loved the performance. “And dude, ‘The Geek Crusaders’, that’s an awesome name. We won’t keep it, but for these we have no problem using it again.”

“Well, blame Keith for that, it just came off the top of his head I think. But for a setting like this, it fits.”

Towards the end at about midnight, I agreed to talk in the office with Ms. Jackson, and with Becky sitting next to me on the couch she did a longer interview. When I asked her were the gal from the Times was, she just laughed. “Oh, she left after maybe ten minutes, saying it was a joke and she said she never should have been called to that fiasco. She did not even wait for the National Anthem, she left that soon. But trust me, we are going to cover this, my photographer got some great shots. And you said you are doing this again next month?”

“Yep, same place even. But this one is going to be all military on the stage, and even more in the audience. We are in the process of releasing many of my older works, in special edition boxed sets. Ultimately, this one deals with racism, and the lady that inspired me to write it is in the Air Force. So she is flying out here for it, so she will be on stage and everybody will be in uniform.”

“And after that, will that be a regular thing?”

I sighed, and Becky hugged me. “Sadly, no. These are all kind of rushed, because I have already been told by my doctor that by the end of September I will likely be a civilian again. But I told Brad I wanted to do this one and the next in uniform. But if we do any others, I will likely just be in a tux. But the military will always be big in it, it is that important to me. That people see we are not all idiots, or mindless followers of the government that just go around killing. Many of us are geeks, even pacifists. We do what we do out of love of our country, not because we can do nothing better, or love to hurt others. You see this store, I built it up with the help of Becky here and others. I could have done this, but instead, I joined the military because I wanted to.”

A few minutes later we wrapped it up, and she shook both our hands before she left. And it was late so we said goodbye to everybody and headed home. Once there we both took showers and went to bed. After kissing for a bit Becky pulled me on top of her, She pulled her knees so high up my side they were almost at my armpits, and we looked into each others eyes as we made love. Her gasps and sighs and moans still drove me crazy, and the look in her eyes of love and her smile at the absolute pleasure we were giving each other must have been echoed in my own smile. And now Becky no longer made me change my thrusting when my penetrations would have us make the wet squishing sounds of my cock entering her body. She sometimes even moaned “sonidos traviesos” when they started.

Her arms were around my neck, and I had my hands caressing her face as I continued to slide in and out, Becky feeling so good under me. I started whispering how much I loved her and was so glad that I had gathered the courage to ask her out with me.

“Oh, oh yes faster, but you did not ask me out Pete, you came to my store again and flirted with me, and I asked you out. I knew you would, uh, not do it, you were so shy, so I took the chance. Yes, oh yes my love, even then I wanted you, I just did not know I wanted you this much. Oh Peter, oh Peter, oh Peter!” And at that her talking descended into only Spanish as she finally achieved her climax, clutching me to her tightly as our lips met and she peaked. I continued thrusting, moving faster and she was just about to peak again when I moaned into her mouth and she was using her thighs now wrapped around my waist to pull herself up into me. Her groans into my mouth were exquisite to me as she felt me throb and release, throb and release, throb and release, pouring the proof of my love into her.

We were gazing into each others eyes, and still smiling at each other. Rebecca was a little plain, but when she smiled her entire face lit up and was glorious. I felt myself softening, but before I slipped out her occasional contractions soon had me stiffening again. This time our “sonidos traviesos” was even louder as I slowly started to slide in and out of her again, her eyes rolling back in her head as the wetness I had poured inside made her even more slick, and more noisy. She barely said more than a few words in English before the Spanish started, but I could tell it was not passionate but loving and tender as “amor” and “amante” were said over and over again. I moved my thigh outside of hers, and she followed quickly, both of them between mine right before she peaked again. I moved faster, kissing her as I knew it was not going to be much longer. And with her fingernails clawing my back she came right after I finished giving her my second load of the evening.

We cuddled and caressed each other, and Becky whispered that how I made love to her was amazing. I kissed her softly and said it was because she was amazing. She slipped off to use the bathroom, and I did also before sliding in behind her and cupping her breast in my hand as I fell asleep.

The next week I got a call from my lawyer in Yuma. This time the offer was $650k, and with the trial starting in a few days he urged me to take it. I asked if they were paying his fee, and he said they were I told him to take it. He said it was a good call, and I should get a check within a week. Wow, I was now worth well over half a million dollars, but I felt no different than I had before I answered the call. Dee asked me what it was about, and I told her.

She gave me a hug and asked me what I was going to do with it. I simply said “Stick it in the bank.”

The week of the second presentation was bittersweet. On Monday I had gotten a letter by registered mail, alerting me of my Medical Evaluation Board results. As expected, I was being processed for discharge, with a 65% retirement pension. And although I still had a bit of a limp and got headaches on occasion, I did not feel all that bad. Becky even said the white hair that had grown out over the few scars on my head made me look “distinguished”. When I got home that night, Becky was waiting for me and held me as I cried in her arms.

On Wednesday it was a day off for Becky, so she and Dee were practicing on their keyboards when I saw a Chrysler pull up in front. And as soon as I realized who it was I got up and trotted to the door. I got there just as she was closing the door to her car, and took her in my arms and held her tight. She held me back, and we kissed each other’s cheeks as we just held on.

Finally, we broke apart, and shared a soft kiss. Then looking into her dark brown eyes, I whispered “Thank you for coming Jacki.” She grinned and said she would not have missed it for the world.

We went in, and I introduced her to Dee and Becky. I think Dee caught her off-guard when she hugged her and said she had heard so much about her. Then Becky did the same, smiling and saying she was very welcome. We gave her a tour of the shop, and she said she was impressed, especially that I was doing games and computers both. “And music, that’s Becky’s thing.” It was just after 11, and I asked if she wanted anything to eat. None of us had lunch yet, so Becky said she would go get us something. I told Jacki about my getting the letter the other day, and the week after Labor Day I would be out.

“I’m so sorry sugar, that must be hard on you.”

“Well, at least I now have a job,” I said with a laugh. “Business has been excellent, and I’m working on systems from my fourth store now. You see, I go to other stores in the area, and basically raid their backrooms for systems and parts. Gets them money in the pocket then, I get systems to sell so we both profit. Have you seen the tape of the last presentation?”

“Oh yes, that was spectacular! When you first told me about this, I thought you were nuts! Then Brad sent me the tape, and it was wild. So is this your last one?” I told her there would likely be more eventually, but this was my last one in uniform.

“I’m just glad I did not get that letter last month. I really wanted to do this one in this way, in uniform, with my brothers and sisters playing with me again as I wear mine one final time. It will almost be like Kadena, all over again.” I saw her eyes smile with the rest of her face, and we hugged again.

“Yes, Peter, like Kadena all over again.”

We were talking and Jacki was telling me about her new boyfriend, and how he was not happy she was flying to California for a week to visit an old boyfriend when Becky returned. I smiled and Jacki laughed when she pulled out six large platters. “Beef, Chicken, and Pork bowls, take your pick.”

Jacki laughed and said she had not eaten at Yoshinoya for years. “Is this actually the same company that owns the one we ate at in Japan?”

“Yep, same company. There are a bunch of them here, they are very popular.”

“Pete got me hooked on them, although he prefers beef and I prefer chicken.”

At that time a customer came in and I told the ladies to keep their seats as I went to help her. She took forever and said she would return later with her husband. But the three gals now at least seemed comfortable with each other. Jacki wanted a better tour, so Becky and I showed her everything, the back room which I had recently restocked from the garages, and where we printed our games. I had already set aside a box of XXX numbered copies of all eight, and told her that Becky had done the real work.

“She really does. She did all the layout work in these, making them look this great on the page. And a lot of the idea of this was all hers. I was just planning on putting out simple stapled copies at $10 each, she is the one that urged me to go big or go home.”

“So how many have you sold so far?”

Becky smiled. “Just under 1,000. That was the entire first run, two hundred and fifty of each. This time, we are bringing two thousand of the individual modules. Five hundred of each, all numbered and signed at $25 each. Another hundred boxed sets, with a certificate and frames, those are $150 for all five framed, including a certificate of authenticity. And we have a thousand of the regular ones at $10 each, unsigned. And stapled instead of bound. Hopefully, this will let them last more than a day and a half.”

“You sold 1,000 in a day and a half? How much was that?”

“Well, around $34,000. But we only had 250 of each, many bought all four. Split with our partner who did the art, we got enough to get that copier out there which we now use, and I got that out of it too.” With that Becky pointed out the 1985 Cressida we bought her. We were all going to the door when another customer came in, so I waved at the girls and it was the gal from earlier and her husband. He was as snobby as she was indecisive, saying that they should instead buy a new computer. I simply smiled and sent them next door to see Cliff, saying he could build them a custom system if they wanted something new.

“Yes, that is more like it. Better something custom than the castoffs of another.” I smiled, hoping Cliff would stick it to them. I went out and joined the gals, and Jacki said it was a nice ride. A little later Dee left, and Jacki said she would see us the next day at the theater. We both gave her hugs, and I got another soft kiss as she drove off and we locked up the shop. Becky drove us home, and once inside we had another helping of rice bowls for dinner before putting the leftovers in the fridge. Then she made me a whiskey on the rocks and grabbed a cooler and we relaxed on the couch.

“I like her, she’s really cool. And I can see why you fell for her Pete, she’s beautiful and smart.”

“Well, she is smart. And that is the first thing I look for. Beauty can come or go, but stupid lasts forever,” I said, and she smiled and gave me a kiss. “But being beautiful is nice also. I will never complain about that.” She slapped my arm, but I got another kiss.

The next morning was largely a repeat, and we were all being moved around the stage and marks being placed with tape. I chuckled as when I was on stage pacing several out, I saw Becky, Holly, Mandy, Frannie, and Jacki all talking as they sat in the balcony. Frannie and Jacki had quickly resumed their old friendship, and I found it strange that so many of my former lovers were all in one place. And they all seemed to get along, and it was not even my funeral.

I got Gloria, and asked if her photographer could catch a shot of all the girls up there together, and she grinned at me. She called him over, and all of the girls looked startled when the flash went off, and he just waved at them. Several waved back, and Gloria and I were out of their immediate line of sight. She then asked me if she was seeing what she thought she was seeing.

I just chuckled and said they were all amazing ladies, and that I loved all of them. She just shook her head and went back to work. But we were all called to take our places. And The Geek Crusaders took their place, and we walked through it again.

This time the National Anthem sounded a lot better, and I noticed that Sharla had even added in the sound of canons in the last part. It was a nice touch and sounded really good. Then they broke into a rather good medley of the songs of all four branches of service. Navy, Marines, Army, then Air Force. I did notice the Coast Guard was not included but did not say anything. Heck, I only knew their motto and song was “Semper Paratus” for “Always Ready”, because it was so close to our own “Semper Fidelis” for “Always Faithful”.

Finally, we were told to call it a day, and we would resume tomorrow morning. “Same as last time people! Dress rehearsal at 1, then a break before opening at 3, then curtain at 5. Great job everybody, see you tomorrow!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.