Ali and Me -6 Jogger - Cover

Ali and Me -6 Jogger

by LiteroCat

Copyright© 2020 by LiteroCat

Erotica Sex Story: After healing, Ali wanted to meet to jog and screw. Her husband and my wife refused to jog. After a few risky public displays, Ali brings her husband to watch and take photos. We move from under trees near the track onto the track for others to watch us.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   .

... our erotic memoir

This is a sequel to “Ali and Me 5- Home”


A month had passed since my wife, Mira, and I had a memorable dinner with Ali and her husband, Jim. Due to a severe accident, our teasing, promising evening became medical treatment for Ali with her husband demanding I finger her for photos while he and my wife watched. My hopes to taste her pussy again that night were delayed. Mira also was looking forward to sampling Ali again with or without her husband involved. Was she willing to pose for and fuck him? She never gave me a solid answer, but never put aside the option.

Despite Jim’s consent and assurance that Ali would love to have photos of me as I ate her pussy, it didn’t seem right to eat her while she was naked, unconscious, and defenseless on her bed. Turns out he was right. Since Ali’s visiting me and Mira two weeks before that dinner, unknown to me, Mira had tentatively decided to somehow drink Ali’s cum again that night. That’s a first. My only hint that night was her subtly rubbing her clit through her shorts and dripping down her thigh as I fingered Ali.

What happened to that classy, up tight woman I knew in college? Did she seduce me or I her? She had loosened up from getting furious on our date when I touched her hand to my stiff soldier she had ordered to salute. Now she had come into her own as an unapologetic, ribald, exhibitionist who casually stood naked in front of me, my wife, her husband and a floor full of hospital patients.

We had stayed in touch during her month long recovery, but had decided not to meet since our certain exertions would likely rip her wound open. Now, she assured me, that the wound had healed enough to take a chance with less strenuous activity. Besides, she said she was horny.

Flushing Meadow Park in Queens seemed like an easy jogging path since it was mostly flat, so we began meeting there. Neither Jim nor Mira liked jogging. But then, neither did I. “Show me your hand,” I insisted. “That’s really good. The scar is barely noticeable, your flexibility is great and the pad is smooth. I pronounce you healed.” After a mile on the easy path, Ali usually allowed, no demanded, that I finger and eat her in public. Her frequent teases ensured she got her way. What was I to do?

Always in one of her very short crop tops (rounded tit bottoms showing), raising her arm would expose her nips from the front or the side through the huge arm holes. Her pale green, yellow, or blue, loose sweat pants with drawstring waists were all somehow tailored so her ass was nicely split and accentuated. Her camel toe and clit were clearly defined, yet the sides flapped casually. Her not-so-plain shorts raised temperatures and lust levels. She bought me similar pairs in grey, red, and blue and insisted I wear them commando also so she could watch my reactions while we jogged. Of course, I obeyed despite risking ball injury and constantly running with my moose knuckle growing into severely tented shorts for her pleasure and the disdain of focused eyes.

Each time she saw me approach, she waved — raising her top and exposing pale pink nipples for prolonged exposure until I could hug and kiss her. After two weeks, we felt all restrictions were off. We found small copses just off the paths and stripped naked under fragrant green leaves. She progressed from hand jobs to blowies to my eating her while she hung onto a tree — always in plan sight of a small part of the jog path.

We grew bolder and my cum filled her pussy then her ass from behind. Each time, she dared to get louder. Soon we fucked in front of the tree as she stared at the path. Becoming reckless, we used the benches along the path — she bent over them and I filled her pussy. She came in louder orgasms, then she sucked me clean. ATM didn’t bother my dirty girl, but it ended our day’s sex play for me. Strange that licking her ass hole didn’t bother me. She would cum again if anyone watched her swallow my cum.

There came a day when Jim was with her. I was in a blue T and her red sweat shorts. When I greeted them, she wrapped her arm around my waist, kissed me passionately and drew attention to my floppy cock — practically ignoring her husband, yet performing for him. Jim and his camera fell a few steps behind on the main path as we began to walk it. I had to wonder if she had told him I was Dick 1 from college. My hand went to her exposed waist, hip, and onto her small, pert, muscular ass as we walked on. Jim saw and didn’t object, but I wanted to slow down a bit. I squeezed her butt and she laughed and leaned her head on me. When she squeezed my ass and loosened my string tie, I slowly deep squeezed her ass. “Are you enjoying that, letting my husband watch? Do you think he’ll mind this?” she asked as she cupped my balls.

“I don’t know, yet. Will he mind THIS in public after insisting I finger you naked on your bed?” I loosened her draw string and pushed into the back of her shorts. After exploring both bare, firm cheeks, I pushed the rear pants past her cheeks and exposed her sexy little ass to Jim and everyone nearby. She used her model walk to exaggerate her wiggles and, as he watched, I orbited her pretty ass and piloted a finger into her warm crack. I heard his camera click. Lifting her top and biting a nipple was slowing down. Wasn’t it? -click-

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.