The Promotion - Cover

The Promotion

Copyright© 2020 by Likesemyoung

Chapter 7: The New Wendy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: The New Wendy - Jake has been trying to fuck his wife's ass for a long time, to no avail. Then an offer of a promotion and a wife swap with his boss's wife changes things completely.. It's open season on anal sex

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex  

Jake got home the next day around 3:00 pm and had to go straight to the office to bring Greg up to speed on the new office in Denver. The space they had rented was great and Jake had hired two new salesmen and a secretary and a bookkeeper. He told Greg they would be able to manage fine for a week or so until he and Wendy could finish packing their stuff and make the move. He hadn’t had enough time to find a house so they would be staying in a leased condo until they could look around more. That was just fine with Greg and everything was working out great so he was real happy to be able to go home and tell Wendy the good news.

Wendy was ecstatic to hear all the news and it took all through supper and well into the evening for him to tell her all the details. It was almost 11 o’clock before they went up to bed. Jake was pleasantly surprised at how amorous Wendy was acting. He had barely undressed before she took his cock into her mouth and began to give him one of the best blow jobs he had ever had. He finally had to pull away and tell her to slow down or else she would make him come.

“Isn’t that the whole idea?” she playfully asked as she rolled over on her side and slightly parted her legs so he could get a good view of her pussy and her ass.

Jake didn’t need any more encouragement. He hadn’t had any pussy for 4 days and here it was staring right at him. He slid up beside her and slipped the head of his cock into her pussy. Damn! She was so wet already. His cock just slid into her waiting cunt and he buried himself up to his balls in one fluid movement. In no time at all she was moaning with pleasure and he started to pump harder and faster.

“God! “ she was a great fuck but he still wanted her ass in the worst way, so he slowly worked his hand between them and felt for her asshole with his fingers while he continued to fuck her. Wow! He thought to himself as his fingers found the soft little hole. Her asshole is wet too. Gently he slipped a finger into her and pushed a little. She didn’t protest or pull away so he worked his finger in a little deeper and began to move it around inside her ass. She groaned a little and pushed back against his finger. Slowly he pulled his cock out of her pussy and dragged it back towards her asshole. He removed his finger and placed the head of his cock up against the entrance to her anus and shoved gently. Suddenly she pulled away from him and rolled over onto her stomach.

“Son of a bitch, “he cried inwardly.” She’s doing it to me again. “ He was just about to complain and plead with her when she reached over and gently took a hold of his cock and whispered, “ Well come on then, what are you waiting for, but just be gentle, this is a first for me,” she lied. No sense telling him what he didn’t need to know.

Hardly able to believe his ears he said, “Am I hearing things, or did you just say I could fuck your ass?”

Wendy replied, “If you don’t hurry, I might change my mind.”

Jake crawled between her legs and lifted her hips higher so his cock was nestled into the crack of her ass. His cock was still slippery from her pussy fluids so he just placed the head of his cock up against her little rosebud and pushed gently. It slid in easily as her ring of anal muscle relaxed and let his cock past the barrier.

Wendy faked a moan of pain and whispered, “Slowly my love, you’re so big, and my ass needs to get used to your size,”

Jake immediately stopped pushing and waited until she told him she was relaxed enough and ready, and then he moved his hips forward again and half the length of his cock slipped into her anus. A few more fake moans from Wendy and finally Jake’s cock was all the way in.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.