The Promotion - Cover

The Promotion

Copyright© 2020 by Likesemyoung

Chapter 6: The Last Hurdle

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Last Hurdle - Jake has been trying to fuck his wife's ass for a long time, to no avail. Then an offer of a promotion and a wife swap with his boss's wife changes things completely.. It's open season on anal sex

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex  

Wendy ate dinner early and was idly watching T.V. trying to decide whether she should go over to Greg and Roberta’s house or not. Jake had only called once since he had arrived in Denver and she was kind of mad at him for not calling more often. She kept picturing some bimbo secretary in her mind but then she couldn’t believe Jake would cheat on her. Or would he? “No!” those were stupid thoughts. Jake was just busy.

The more she thought about it, the more it had sounded like they had ordered her to come tonight rather asked her. Who the hell did they think they were? Well, Greg was Jake’s boss ... that’s who, and Jake had a big promotion and a great future hanging on Greg keeping his promise about the transfer.

Wait just a minute! Was she fucking Greg so Jake could get this promotion? No, that was silly, this was just a simple experiment in swinging and it had nothing to do with her husband moving up the corporate ladder. She didn’t really intend to make a long term arrangement out of it and besides, they wouldn’t think twice about it, so, “No!” she wouldn’t go.

It was almost 8 o’ clock and she was having second thoughts. She hated herself for it, but she kept thinking about how good Greg’s huge cock had felt inside her and how great it would be to feel it again. She was getting wet just thinking about it and before she could stop herself, she had run out to the car and she was on her way over to their house.

Roberta met her at the door and quickly pulled her inside. Roberta was wearing just a flimsy bra and panties and as soon as the door was closed she reached for Wendy and slid her hand up under her skirt and began to feel Wendy’s pussy through her panties.

“Ah! You’re nice and wet. I knew you would come tonight. Come on upstairs, Greg’s waiting in the bedroom.”

Greg was lying on the bed naked and was massaging his monster cock which was already hard and waiting.

“Go ahead and suck on it baby while I help you out of these clothes,” said Roberta, as she guided Wendy towards the bed and Greg’s waiting cock.

Once again Wendy was in a dreamlike state and did what she was told. She took Greg’s big cock in her hand and sucked it into her mouth. She managed to get the whole head and several inches in with the first swallow and then gradually she took in more and more until soon she was hungrily sucking on almost the whole length of his cock. She hardly even noticed as Roberta expertly removed her skirt and panties and unhooked her bra and she only flinched a little with surprise when she felt Roberta crawl between her legs and start licking her pussy.

Roberta’s hands reached up and fondled her breasts at the same time she was sucking on her pussy. What a fantastic feeling ... she was sucking on a huge cock while at the same time someone else was licking her pussy.

Soon Roberta licked upwards and found her little puckered asshole which she immediately began to probe with her hard little tongue. Wendy squirmed a little but there wasn’t much she could do. Roberta had a firm grip on her hips and was spreading her legs wider apart so her tongue could probe even deeper.

Gently Roberta slid a finger into Wendy’s ass while at the same time she kept running her wet tongue around the tight little ring of muscle at the entrance to Wendy’s anus. Soon a second finger joined the first and then both fingers started to push deeper into her ass and then Roberta started to twist her fingers around inside Wendy’s ass. It was a little tight and Wendy groaned a little but then she felt something wet and slippery around the entrance to her asshole and Roberta’s fingers started to slide in and out much smoother and easier.

Roberta had spread a little K-Y jelly on her fingers and now she was pumping both fingers in and out easily and there was no longer any discomfort ... just a nice full feeling. Suddenly Roberta pulled her fingers out and moved away saying to Greg, “O.K. baby, she’s ready. You can fuck her ass now.”

Wendy let go of Greg’s cock and sputtered, “Wait just a minute. I never agreed to this. His cock is way too big and besides, I don’t even let Jake fuck my ass.”

“Well that’s too bad dear, the way Jake fucked my ass, I thought he’d had lots of practice. Anyway, once Greg has fucked your ass you’ll be ready for Jake and I know Jake likes it, so actually Greg is doing you a favor by popping your cherry.”

“I won’t let you! “ Wendy cried. “I’ll tell Jake and say you tried to rape me.”

Roberta laughed. “Do you think Jake is going to believe that we came over to your house twice and dragged you over here to rape you and that you never told him about it after the first time? I don’t think so, and besides,” she added harshly, “You do want him to get that promotion and transfer, don’t you Wendy?”

So finally, there it was ... she had to comply, or else! The whole thing had been a trap and now she was caught in the middle of it.

“Wendy, get up on your knees on the bed and spread your legs,” commanded Roberta.

“No! I won’t,” screamed Wendy.

“O.K, “ said Roberta, “ then we’ll do it the hard way, “ and before she realized what was happening they had grabbed her and pushed her flat on her stomach on the bed and quickly looped the belts from two robes around her wrists and tied her spread eagled to the bedposts. Roberta then placed three pillows under her stomach so that she was raised into almost a kneeling position with her ass pointed up towards them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.