The Promotion - Cover

The Promotion

Copyright© 2020 by Likesemyoung

Chapter 5: While the Cat's Away

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: While the Cat's Away - Jake has been trying to fuck his wife's ass for a long time, to no avail. Then an offer of a promotion and a wife swap with his boss's wife changes things completely.. It's open season on anal sex

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex  

Later that night when they were home in bed, Jake asked Wendy what she had though about the evening and whether she was sorry they had done it.

She had been thinking about it since they got home and she replied, “No,” she wasn’t sorry but she wasn’t sure whether they should do it again.

They didn’t try to have sex again, but were just content to lay there holding each other.

Finally Wendy turned to Jake and said, “Don’t try to fuck me Jake but just fondle my ass a little.”

Happily Jake reached over and slipped his hand under her panties and slid a finger down into the crack of her ass. When he found her asshole he just rubbed it gently and cupped the cheek of her ass with the rest of his hand.

“I love you baby,” he whispered.

She replied, “I love you too,” and snuggled her ass into his hand as they fell asleep.

The next morning at work, Greg almost acted like nothing had happened but told Jake the promotion was his if he wanted it. However Jake would have to fly to Denver for a few days on his own to oversee the move in and meet his new staff. He would then come home and they would start to arrange the move.

Jake went home at noon and told Wendy the good news. She wasn’t so happy that she didn’t get to go with him but was still thrilled that he had got the job. His flight was a red-eye so he slept most of the afternoon and then after a long dinner they decided to take a shower together before he left for the airport.

It was impossible for them to shower together without it turning into a sexual thing. She played with his cock and sucked him off until he was hard and then while holding her against the wall he lifted her leg slightly and slipped his cock into her pussy and started to fuck her slowly while holding her up by the cheeks of her ass. Gradually his finger moved around until he found her asshole and then he began to rub it gently while he continued to fuck her.

She started to groan a little and held him tightly around the neck, as ever so slowly he started to slide his finger into her ass and when she didn’t pull away or tighten up on him, he started to work his finger in deeper. Soon it was all the way in past his second knuckle and Wendy was starting to whimper and move around on his finger as he began to slide it in and out while he continued to feed his cock into her pussy. Seconds later she dug her fingers into his neck and arched her back as she started to cum.

He squeezed her ass and worked his finger in deeper and then he shot his load into her waiting vagina. They finished their shower and never said anything more. Later when she took her to the airport, she kissed him hard and said, “Hurry back.”

About 11: 00 am the next morning, the phone rang and Wendy was surprised to hear Roberta’s voice asking if she was lonely and would she like to come over for lunch in about an hour or so. Never giving it a second thought, she said, “Sure, I’ll see you in a bit.”

When she arrived Roberta led her out onto the patio where the table was set for three and Wendy was quite surprised when Greg suddenly appeared from the pool area dripping wet and wearing a little men’s thong swimsuit that did nothing to hide the huge bulge of his massive cock inside the little pouch. You could see the shape of the head of his cock pushing against the thin fabric of the poor excuse for a covering.

Wendy stammered, “I didn’t know Greg was going to be here.”

“Oh yes!” Roberta said, feigning surprise. “Did I forget to tell you, Greg always comes home for lunch and swims a few laps? Then we usually have a quick nooner before he goes back to work. That is unless I let him fuck my ass and then he’s usually too wiped out to go back to work.”

Greg smiled and said, “Yes Roberta can sure make a man forget about work.”

Wendy eyes were still glued to Greg’s big cock barely hidden in that little suit, and no, she wasn’t imagining things, it was starting to get hard and stretch his thong.

Greg quickly walked over and kissed her hard, and before she realized what was happening, his hand was inside her dress and he was softly squeezing her breast.

He released her and said, “You look absolutely ravishing today. I could almost eat you, but why don’t we have some lunch right now.”

They walked over to the table and lunch was waiting. A delicious fruit salad, with cottage cheese and rye biscuits. Wendy didn’t realize she was so hungry and really enjoyed the lunch.

Afterwards Roberta said, “That was really good but I’m full. Why don’t we all go take a little nap? Come on up to the bedroom, we have a huge super king bed with plenty of room for all three of us.”

Wendy started to protest. “I really shouldn’t, I mean Jake isn’t here and I don’t feel right about it.”

“Oh nonsense!” said Roberta, as she took Wendy’s hand and led her into the huge bedroom. “We’re all friends and Jake wouldn’t mind.”

The bedroom was huge and lavishly furnished and had its’ own walk through bathroom. All the walls and even the ceiling had mirrors so you could see yourself from all different angles. The bed was huge and inviting. Wendy was hot and tired and Roberta said, “Here, let me help you loosen you dress and get comfortable and then you can take a nap.”

Her fingers expertly undid the buttons all the way down the front of the dress and she folded it aside so that Wendy’s huge breasts were exposed but still lightly contained in her bra. Her tummy was bare down to the top of her little bikini panties. Roberta bent over and kissed her bare stomach and said, “Go to sleep baby,” ... and she was asleep almost immediately.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.