The Promotion - Cover

The Promotion

Copyright© 2020 by Likesemyoung

Chapter 3: The Decision

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Decision - Jake has been trying to fuck his wife's ass for a long time, to no avail. Then an offer of a promotion and a wife swap with his boss's wife changes things completely.. It's open season on anal sex

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex  

They arrived at the boss’s house at 7:30 the next evening and Roberta met them at the door wearing a diaphanous silk blouse with a lacy bra underneath and a tiny pair of pink skin-tight shorts with a gold zipper down the front. They were so tight; they rode clear up into the crack of her ass and were tight up against her crotch in the front.

“It’s so hot tonight,” she explained. “You guys are overdressed. Here let me take your things and come on through to the living room, Greg is waiting.”

Greg was on one of the couches watching T.V. and was wearing a sarong like garment around his waist and a wide mesh net tank top. He rose when they entered and quickly kissed Wendy and said, “Here, come sit by me and relax. I should have told you to dress more casual because it’s so warm tonight.”

Actually Wendy thought she was dressed casual. She had on a very tight blue cotton sweater and a matching pair of blue shorts. They weren’t anywhere near as tight and as small as Roberta’s and they were just loose enough for the air to get in through the cuffs and circulate over her little silk bikini panties. She liked the feeling of movement with loose shorts. Her breasts jutted out through the thin fabric of her sweater and already her nipples were starting to harden under Greg’s admiring gaze.

“You look very gorgeous and very desirable,” he pointedly complimented her and asked what she would like to drink.

Roberta led Jake by the hand and had him sit on the other couch while she fixed drinks for everyone. She handed Wendy her drink and then placed Greg’s drink on the coffee table next to him.

“Thank you dear, “ he said and Wendy watched, a little shocked as he pulled Roberta close and kissed her passionately while at the same time reaching up to openly squeeze and fondle her breasts through her blouse.

Roberta sat down next to Jake and immediately placed her hand on his leg and gave a gentle squeeze. “How is you drink? “She asked.

Jake’s leg was burning from her touch through his light cotton slacks and he was barely able to reply coherently as her hand continued to fondle his leg. “Jesus Christ,” he was starting to get hard already and there was no way to hide it.

Greg was explaining to Wendy about how much they would like living in Denver and unobtrusively he had slipped an arm around her shoulder and was massaging the back of her neck.

“Does that feel good,” he asked. “ Your muscles are awful tight ... just relax and let me work out the knots. Here, lie down on the couch on your tummy and let me work your shoulders. “ It did feel good and Wendy relaxed as he turned her around began to knead the tight muscles. His hand had brushed up against her breast and lingered there for a moment as he positioned her on the couch but she was sure it was just accidental contact. She was lying with her head turned so she could watch Roberta and Jake on the other couch and she gasped when she saw that Jake had a huge hard-on and that Roberta was rubbing it through his slacks.

“We need some music,” cried Roberta and she moved over to the entertainment center and slipped a C.D. into the player. Soft flute music started to play and Roberta whirled away from the cabinet and started to dance by herself.

Everyone was watching transfixed and Greg said, “Roberta was an exotic dancer before we were married, and she’s very good.” As Roberta swayed to the music, she started to slide her hands all over her body. She cupped and squeezed her breasts and ran her hands up to her crotch and rubbed herself suggestively. She spun around in time to the music and suddenly her blouse was off and her breasts were visible to everyone. They were barely contained in her flimsy little bra and suddenly Wendy realized how big and firm they were. Sure she was dancing and they were bouncing around but there was no sag at all to them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.