The Promotion - Cover

The Promotion

Copyright© 2020 by Likesemyoung

Chapter 2: The Boss's Offer

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Boss's Offer - Jake has been trying to fuck his wife's ass for a long time, to no avail. Then an offer of a promotion and a wife swap with his boss's wife changes things completely.. It's open season on anal sex

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex  

Jake and Wendy had been married for two years and things were going great. Jake had a great job and good prospects for future promotion and Wendy was enjoying the temporary status of stay at home housewife. She fully intended to return to college in the near future to obtain a degree towards her intended career as a dental hygienist. Jake was making good money and they had bought a nice house that was well within their budget. They hadn’t decided yet when and if they wanted any kids so Wendy was on the pill and they could enjoy sex without any worries whenever they wanted.

“Whenever they wanted,” was a lot. It was amazing that Jake could have enough stamina to go to work in the mornings; especially after the weekend. Wendy was only 22 and had a fantastic body for sex. She had big beautiful well formed and erect breasts and a narrow waist with very slightly flared hips and a tight nicely proportioned ass. She was built for both speed and comfort. Jake just couldn’t keep his hands off her, especially her tits and her ass. They had met in college and had been fucking each other for over a year before they were married. Still it wasn’t enough and they continued to screw each other’s brains out every chance they got.

Wendy would hide behind the counter in the kitchen wearing just a skimpy “see through” pair of bikini panties and when he came home from work, she would jump out and yell “Surprise,” with those nice big tits bouncing and her little ass jiggling. Jake would strip off his clothes and chase her to the bedroom where he would show her his big erect cock and tell her “I’m going to rape you bitch.” She would pretend to fight for a few minutes but then he would force her legs apart and fuck her until they were both exhausted.

Their sex life was perfect. Well almost. Jake had been trying to get her to have anal sex with him for the past six months but aside from letting him occasionally lick her asshole and sometimes letting him partially slip his finger into her anus, she wouldn’t let him actually fuck her in the butt. It wasn’t that she thought it was dirty or weird or something, but she just could not condition herself mentally to accept that nowadays anal sex was widely accepted as perfectly normal between consenting adults. It was starting to get Jake really frustrated, especially since Wendy had once told him that her best girlfriend had told her that her husband fucked “her” in the ass regularly and that “she” enjoyed it. Maybe Wendy just needed more time.

Monday morning when Jake arrived at work, the office was abuzz with the news that the company was opening a new office in Denver and that the boss Greg, was planning to promote someone from this office to run the new Denver operation. Greg and Jake got along well and Jake knew that Greg was pleased with his work, so he wondered if he had a chance for the new position. There was also an office rumor that Greg and his wife were “swingers “ and promotions always depended on how the new man and his wife felt about that kind of lifestyle.

Jake didn’t have to wait long to find out because that very morning Greg called him into his office and told him about the new position and the fact that Jake was first in line for the job. Greg told him about how the new job would mean almost twice the salary he was making now and that the company would lease a house for him and Wendy for the first two years and then give them an option to buy if they liked it. There would even be a company car thrown in plus all their moving expenses would be paid. Greg suggested that he talk it over with his lovely young wife... “Wendy, wasn’t it?” and then have lunch the next day with him and his wife Roberta.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.