The Promotion - Cover

The Promotion

Copyright© 2020 by Likesemyoung

Chapter 1: Jake's Frustration

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Jake's Frustration - Jake has been trying to fuck his wife's ass for a long time, to no avail. Then an offer of a promotion and a wife swap with his boss's wife changes things completely.. It's open season on anal sex

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex  

Wendy was purring contentedly. Her husband Jake was lying behind her in their warm king-sized bed with his arms wrapped around her and softly squeezing her breast and rolling her taut nipple between his thumb and forefinger. His big 8 inches of man meat was buried in her warm pussy and he was deliciously slow fucking her from behind. Every time he moved into her she would push her ass back against him to heighten the sensation of his cock sinking into her wet pussy. It really felt great. Just a short while ago he had licked her pussy and clitoris until she was in a state of frenzy and she had begged him to fuck her. It had started off wild and hard and they had fucked ferociously like a pair of teenagers doing it for the first time but now they had slowed to a more comfortable pace and were slowly building towards what promised to be a really great orgasm.

Earlier they had kissed and cuddled on the bed and pretty soon things had started to heat up. Jake had taken off the top of her nightgown and her big beautiful 36D tits had spilled into view. Jake just couldn’t get enough of her tits. He had squeezed and fondled and nibbled on them until her dusky nipples had started to harden and then he sucked on them like he was dying of thirst. Having a grown man suck on your tits like a little baby was an extremely satisfying feeling but it also made a woman really horny. She could feel her cunt beginning to get very wet and there was a hot feeling in the pit of her stomach. She reached down and felt for Jake’s big cock through his shorts. It was already rock hard and she could feel it pulsing as her hand closed around its wide girth. She started to slowly jerk him off while he was sucking her tits and then with her other hand she reached a little lower and found his balls and began to slowly fondle and squeeze them as his cock grew even harder.

Jake groaned and stood up quickly and stepped out of his shorts and then moved up to place his throbbing cock between her breasts and began to fuck her cleavage. She reached up and squeezed her breasts together to make the crease even tighter for him and he humped away with a glazed look in his eyes.

“Enough,” he said, pulling away from her. “I need you to suck me off now.”

Wendy obediently held his cock in her hand and guided it into her warm waiting mouth and quickly took in the big purple bulge of his cockhead plus two more inches before clamping her lips down tight and starting to suck hard. That always drove him crazy. That first gulp and suck before she slowly started to suck more and more of his cock into her eager waiting mouth until she had all 8 inches of him captured between her lips.

Jake froze and Wendy held him trapped like that for what seemed like an eternity before she slowly started to release him, all the while licking and teasing his cock as it slowly withdrew. Then she would bite the head gently and suck him in again. Over and over she did this, each time a little faster until soon she was sucking on him and squeezing his balls at a furious pace and Jake was bucking his hips to match her sucking. Jake always said she was the best cocksucker he had ever known. Soon however, he had to pull away from her eager mouth to stop himself from cumming so he could get her ready to fuck. He pushed her back on the bed and hooked his fingers into the elastic of her panties and pulled them slowly down over her hips and completely off. The soft mound of her vagina, covered with a tangle of dark brown hair was now completely exposed to his hungry gaze. He reached up and spread her legs wide apart while at the same time raising her hips, then he lowered his head between her thighs and slid his tongue into the folds of her waiting pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.