Meeting Rick - Cover

Meeting Rick

by Deni W

Copyright© 2021 by Deni W

Erotica Sex Story: Chance circumstances lead to new experiences for a wife and her husband. Is this a 'one off' or will their lives be permanently enhanced?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   .

It was two weeks since Rick had occupied our spare bedroom. A friend of my wife Suzie, from up north somewhere, had asked if we could put Rick up as he had a job to work on in our area for nearly three weeks, for the government, a study on water quality or something. He was perhaps ten years younger than us. A nice man, happy and relaxed and quite attractive according to Suzie. He talked often about his wife and two children whom he clearly missed.

I had just climbed into bed after the usual hour or so locked away in my study upstairs. Every evening around bedtime I have to attend a Zoom Meeting with the international Head Office of the company I work for. This day Suzi said to me “I have something I want to tell you.” She hesitated. “I’m not sure where to start” she said with a funny little giggle. I listened with fascination as Suzie told this story.

“About a week after Rick arrived you were upstairs on your Zoom Meeting and I was watching TV and Rick was reading. I had had my shower so was wearing only my dressing gown and I couldn’t help but notice the occasional glance that I was getting from Rick. I didn’t mind. In fact I was rather flattered. After a bit Rick got up and saying goodnight he headed off to bed. The TV program I was watching was really just the usual rubbish so about five minutes later I headed for bed too. As I passed the closed door to Ricks bedroom I heard a funny little noise. I stopped and listened, then I heard it again, something between a sigh and a moan, very soft. I moved closer to the door so I could hear better and now it was clearer though still pretty faint. It sounded like the noises of sexual pleasure. I listened more closely and then I was certain about what I was hearing, Rick was masturbating!! I knew I should have left him to his privacy but I just couldn’t tear myself away. After a few minutes the sounds changed a little, slightly louder and then a sort of suppressed grunting ... I knew he was cumming. I felt weak in the knees as I walked to our bedroom and couldn’t believe how wet and horny I was feeling. I couldn’t wait for you to come down from the study ... I had to relieve myself.

The next evening I was again in my dressing gown watching television but this time I encouraged some sideways glancing by Rick. I let my dressing gown slip very slightly off my knee and at the same time allowed the top to fall open just a little knowing that Rick would get a teasing glimpse of some titty. After a while he said goodnight and went to his bedroom just like the previous day. I waited about five minutes and then followed aware of my elevated heart rate. When I came to his door I could hear the same sounds as the previous evening but a little clearer this time. I noticed that the door was open just the tiniest crack. Very cautiously I moved closer and peeped through the crack. Rick was lying on the bed seemingly naked. With my restricted view I could only see from his chest up ... his eyes were closed and it was apparent that his hands were busy. I was fascinated by the sight and sounds of what was happening. Finally he cried out a little louder and tossed his head from side to side and I had no doubt what was happening, oh so frustratingly just out of my sight. That was last Wednesday, do you remember how hot I was when you came to bed?

Much the same thing has been happening every evening since. I’m pretty sure Rick knows what is going on but neither of us has referred to it. This evening I was brazenly bold. I let my dressing gown fall well off my knees and even opened my legs quite a bit. I don’t think he would have been able to see my pussy but pretty dam close to it. Then I ‘accidentally’ dropped the TV remote on the floor and as I bent forward to retrieve it the top of my dressing gown gaped open and Rick received an unhindered view of my hanging breasts. You know how my nipples protrude when I am aroused. I was definitely aroused and I deliberately fumbled in my attempt at retrieving the remote ... he must have time to notice the state of my nipples. When Rick got up as usual to head for bed he made little attempt to cover the considerable bulge in his pants and likewise I made little attempt to disguise just where I was looking.

When I reached the door to Ricks bedroom a few minutes later it was a good foot or so open and Rick was lying totally naked in full view with his eyes closed and his hands already busy. He slowly ran his hands all over his body moving sensually with the touch and moaning softly. I’m sure he knew I was watching because he put on the very best display he could muster. After some time his hand cupped his balls and he spread his legs apart. I could feel the juices pooling in my hot pussy. I almost joined his moan as his fingers caressed his rock hard cock. The head was swollen fit to burst and clear pre-cum dripped from the little mouth. It was such a powerfully sexual sight that without fully comprehending what I was doing my hand slipped inside my dressing gown and my fingers found my soaked pussy. After some time his hands began to stroke the full length of his lovely cock faster and faster ... finally with a cry of delight he came. Instead of cumming in his hand as he had done other times this time he let his cock spurt threads of creamy cum onto his tummy and chest. When he finally subsided he languidly scooped up dollops of his creamy cum and licked them sensuously off his fingers. It was finally more than I could take; that sight triggered a huge crashing shaking orgasm to course through every fiber of my body and I slumped helplessly to the floor. I tried to keep quiet but I’m not sure I succeeded, I suspect he heard me just as I had heard him.”

I was silent for a while as Suzie watched my face expectantly. Finally she spoke again.

“Are you cross? Are you disgusted with me?”

Quietly I answered “No, I’m neither angry or disgusted. I don’t quite know how I feel, this is a shock, you’ll need to give me some time.”

I slept rather fitfully that night. In those times of ‘not awake and not asleep’ numerous fantasies played their games in my head. Gradually things became clear and a new desire settled.

In the morning I was ready to address the secret Suzie had shared the night before. I held her close and said “About what you told me last night, what did you think of Rick’s cock?”

“I loved it. It was beautiful, just like yours is. He was about the same length as you but a wee bit thicker.” she replied.

I held my breath and then asked the next question “Would you like to experience it for real”

Suzie hesitated before answering. I guess she was still unsure just where this was all heading. Finally she plucked up the courage. “I’ve been dreaming every night about doing things with Rick’s cock, I’m horny all the time and I just can’t get it out of my head.”

I expect my next remark both surprised and excited her “I want you to enjoy his cock for real, but there’s just one condition, I want to be there with you.”

Suzie’s voice had gone raspy as she replied. “Oh yes, yes, that sounds awesome. I’ll talk to Rick. I’m pretty sure he will agree.”

Later that day when Suzie spoke to me her eyes were sparkling with excitement. “I’ve set it up with Rick and he is every bit as keen as you and I are. Tomorrow is your day off and it’s Rick’s last day here before he goes home. We’re going to make the very best of it.”

I suppose it was for the sake of continuity that Suzie appeared late morning wearing her dressing gown. I’m sure Rick knew just as I did that she was naked underneath. The other thing that was pretty clear was Suzie’s state of arousal. Her hard nipples were causing two very obvious bumps as they jutted at the front of her dressing gown. Suzie totally took charge. I’d never seen her quite like this before. She ushered Rick and I into our bedroom and told me to sit in our bedroom chair and watch. Wrapping her arms around Rick she kissed him long and passionately. I could see their mouths opening and their tongues dancing that dance of lust. Rick’s hands dropped to the curves of Suzie’s butt and caressed and squeezed her pulling her close against him. It occurred to me that he would have the startings of an erection and I was guessing that Suzie would be able to feel that. A little thrill passed through me at the thought.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.