Ali and Me -5, Home - Cover

Ali and Me -5, Home

by LiteroCat

Copyright© 2020 by LiteroCat

Erotica Sex Story: Dinner with Ali and her husband becomes teasing and secrets. He shows us her and his nude photos and more. He stripes her after an accident and has Al finger her while he and Al's wife watch.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Petting   Small Breasts   .

... our erotic memoir

This is a sequel to “Ali and Me 4- Wedding.”


A week passed since Ali’s, my model friend-with-benefits, visit with my wife, Mira, and me. She called and invited us to dinner with her new husband that weekend. Thinking it best to delay it a bit longer, I set a date two weeks away. Mira was fine with that, but seemed anxious to reconnect with my renewed lover sooner. Her visit was, uhm, pleasant for all of us. Perhaps it was the intense threesome we had where my wife savored her first pussy?

Ali said to dress informally so Mira and I wore shorts and tank tops — both of us commando. Though Jim had watched me fuck Ali many times on campus and at the swamp, I always wore a mask and never spoke to him. He’d seen my cock in photos and live often, but I didn’t expect that to be a problem since he wasn’t going to see it that day.

Ali and Jim also wore shorts and tanks, her top was not as cropped as her college ones were, but still teased. Jim noticed my reaction. They too were obviously commando — her camel toe and clit were clear with her legs constantly spread at us; Jim’s crown was clear and trying to grow into a moose knuckle. During drinks, we chatted about college, her current modeling, and photography.

“Al, have you seen the new line of dresses Ali models? They are multi layers of fire proofed and compressed paper. Once crushed before styling, they lose stiffness and noise yet are nearly as smooth and soft as cloth. Ali has a strapless, ankle length one here. Honey, model it for us?”

“Oh, Jim, I doubt they’d be interested —”

Mira spoke up, “I’d love to see it. Is it waterproofed too?”

Looking unconvincingly surprised, Ali said, “Yes it is. They have to pass all the same safety tests as cloth. It wouldn’t do for a dress to ‘melt’ off you just because you spilled some water or wine on it. I’ll put it on so you can see how naturally it moves and feels. Be right back.”

As soon as she left the room, Jim pulled a white with red stripe photo album from under their coffee table. “Ali poses for me for her head shots and portfolio shots. I use those for my own portfolio to get clients for my photo sideline. This album has most of those in a smaller size just for me and friends. Many of them are nudes. I’m sure that won’t bother you.” He winked.

Mira snapped her head at me as we both wondered if he had incriminating shots in there. Before we could answer, he flipped it open and turned it to us. The first two pages were nicely done head shots and Ali posed in paper dresses and even in a skimpy paper bikini. “That bikini didn’t survive the ocean. Here’s the result. This next photo shows Ali barely covering her ‘naughty bits’ with the soggy remains.” We could tell she was nude behind the waterlogged mess. He smiled and stared at Mira’s tits.

The next several pages had dozens of photos of Ali fully nude and posing with a chair — legs spread wide facing us; seated and straddling the char back; leaning over the chair with her tiny tits hanging; one leg up, pussy wide open; ass facing us, bent over with clear shots of her pussy from behind then gluts spread and her bleached butt hole facing us — all with her expressions of surprise, shock or fake embarrassment. Her sparkling, blue eyes usually smiling.

Two pages showed her full body standing nude and pensively staring into a mirror. As we scanned the images, I caught Jim looking up Mira’s shorts or down her top. I could tell she noticed. Her breathing rate went up as she leaned farther forward and spread her legs to improve his view. Her mouth dropped with a gasp and she started to point, then pulled back then pointed again.

Jim smiled and knew that she had noticed not only Ali’s front and back nakedness, but also the naked photographer in the mirror. “I considered editing me out or reshooting, but it’s funny and startling just enough to relax clients. What do you think?”

Mira sputtered, “But you’re naked there.” She pointed, and covered his flaccid dick then quickly pulled away. We noticed without comment how small his dick was — it didn’t seem to have a shaft, just a stocky bishop and didn’t reach the bottom of his balls. In two of those shots, his dick was stiff — in profile and head on — yet still much smaller than average. I hadn’t paid attention to his dick when I saw it in my college days.

Without embarrassment, Jim offered, “Someone has to be on the small side to create an average. I guess that’s my purpose. Ali teases me sometimes that I suffer from Smallcox syndrome. She’s right. Since I can’t satisfy her sexually, I encourage her to safely fuck healthy men with decent cocks. I’m pretty good with my tongue and fingers, she says. My only ask is that she not fall for them. Here are photos of some guy she fucked and got too close to in college.”

He flipped the page and had many photos of Ali naked on campus and at the college ‘lake’ with a naked man with a big, stiff cock, and a mask. In a few shots, a naked red head with big tits joined them. In other shots, a guy we called Dick 2 stood nearby and watched Dick 1 fuck Ali. Mira recognized I was Dick 1. Jim still didn’t know. She got too close to me?

“I even have a video of them stripping and fucking at their lake. Wanna see it?”

Mira said, “Maybe later, Jim, with Ali here. Where is she?”

“OK. Wanna see my small cock while we wait?” He stood and unzipped his shorts.

Before he could pop it out or we could answer, Ali flowed into the room, twirling slowly, her face lit in pride and joy, spinning the strapless, flowery, pink, paper gown around her. Her smile changed to angry surprise when she recognized the striped album. She grabbed it and tried to yank it out of Jim’s grip, flipping it to his naked-in-the-mirror then her naked-in-chairs pages. She faked her embarrassment well, as Jim was the only one who didn’t know we’d all been naked together and had our threesome just two weeks earlier. Jim smirked believing he had exposed his wife and himself to innocent strangers. It seems he shares exhibitionism with Ali and either loves showing her off, or loves trying to embarrass her.

“Jim! How could you show my naked photos like that?” When she turned toward Mira and me, she winked and smiled.

“Oh come on, Ali. We’re all adults and you get naked with strangers all the time. I have proof here of Dick 1 and 2 with you and I’m guessing there are more Dicks who’ve been in you. Showing them my small cock explains why I encourage you to get what I can’t give you. Al seems interested in those photos of my beautiful wife.” His flattery didn’t work.

Mira followed Ali into the kitchen. I heard them both suppressing laughs and convinced Jim that Ali was grumbling. “From what I saw, Jim, the photos were well done. I’m not sure you want to show Dick 1 & 2 to clients, but yes, we are all adults and all have seen naked men and women.”

“No sweat, Al. She’ll loosen up with a few more drinks. I couldn’t help noticing your wife’s tits are much bigger than Ali’s tiny raisins. Are you Ok with letting her pose for me? She’d have to be at least topless and avoid a bra and panties for at least a few hours so the compression marks can fade away. Her hard nipples look less intense than Ali’s do and I want to catch them soft too. What do you say?”

“What do you say, AL? I heard your offer, Jim. Shouldn’t you be asking me?” Mira swooped into the room and rushed us both with her face tensed. “Maybe I should show him my tits now? You always complain they are too small; it would be nice to hear compliments on them for a change. What do you think about that?” She pulled a tank strap down her arm and exposed half a tit and much cleavage. Jim sat back and smiled.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.