Dream#2 - Cover

Dream#2

by Zak

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Romantic Story: Just one of my dreams

Tags: Ma/Fa  

It is 6.10, it is not 6 o’clock...

I am on the sofa; a cold cup of coffee sits on the table in front of me. My heart is aching, and I keep looking out of the window. The rain is lashing down, rivulets of water run down the panes of glass. Pools of water are gathering on the pavement.

It is 6.15 it is not 6 o’clock, time seems to have slowed down ... My fingernails are inching ... I glance at the clock a couple of dozen times or more in sixty seconds. I gaze at the ceiling then back at the clock ... It is 6.20 it is not 6 o’clock Then there is a flash of light and I hear a car pull up. I am on my feet; I grab an umbrella and walk out to meet you. We stand under the umbrella as the rain hits it, hammering on the fabric.

“Hello, Handsome man” you smile.

“Hello, Gorgeous lady” I grin back.

Once we are in the house you drop your handbag on a chair and give me that smile that melts my heart. We embrace, we hold each other tight for what seems like an age. I can smell your shampoo, smell your perfume.

“I am so sorry I am late” you gush, and you blush

“It’s cool, I hadn’t noticed “I lie. We both know I am lying; we smile at each other. A smile that warms the room a smile that warms us both I lead you into the living room.

“Would you like a drink or do you want to order some food first?” I ask

“Oh, I am so hungry,” you say and your baby blue eyes flash. You bite your lip and it makes me melt.

“Is Chinese okay for you?” I ask.

“that’s perfect!” you smile We look at the menu and I ring in the order.

“Wine?” I asked I have two bottles in the fridge ... organic of course!

“Yes please “you smile.

You take a seat on the sofa and I get the drinks, wine for you and water for me As we wait for the food we talk about your new job, you are excited about it and I listen intently. You are excited yet nervous about the new responsibly and I do my best to tell you that you will smash it, you will be the best manager they ever had.

The doorbell rings and the food has arrived. we put it out on the kitchen table and eat sat opposite each other, we eat share our meals. As we eat, we chat about this and that and nothing at all...

Once we have finished eating, I load the dishwasher and pour you more wine. We head into the living room; my iPod is connected to the stereo. I sit at one end of the sofa and you sit at the other. I pass you the iPod and you choose an 80s playlist. Your swing your feet up onto my lap and I massage them as we sit there. Sometimes we talk and sometimes more is said during long periods of silence.

The music oozes from the speakers.

Rick tells us that he is Never going to give you up ... Never going to let you down My hands wander over your feet, stroke your ankles.

Tony tells us to believe in our soul, that we have got the power to know.

You break the silence and ask me about my job...

Alison tells us that she wants our lips to kiss and our limbs to entwine George sings about the church of the poisoned mind...

I need to use the toilet, so I excuse myself. Your hand touches mine as I walk past you. As I come back into the room you stand and excuse yourself with a smile.

I sit and listen to Simon tell me that her name is Rio and she dances on the sand.

You come back into the room and sit down this time your head is in my lap. I stroke your hair and the nape of your neck. You choose another playlist and we are both lost in the music and the moment.

My fingers dance over your skin. The tips of my fingers trace patterns on your flesh. The soft flesh of your neck, the flesh behind your ear. They trace up and down your cheeks.

It is good...

Tracey sings about fast cars and tickets to anywhere...

It is nice...

Joan sings tell us that she bites her lip to stop the tears, But the tears come anyway...

Ed sings about Lego houses.

I ask you if you would like more wine. You pause for a few seconds before you answer.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.