Dream#3 - Cover

Dream#3

by Zak

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Romantic Story: Just another dream

Tags: Ma/Fa  

I am in the kitchen cutting up vegetables when I hear your car pull up. I wash my hands and run upstairs and start to fill the bath. Then I head down and open the front door, as usual, you are struggling with all the bags, laptop case handbag etc I grab the laptop and you kiss me on the lips, a wave of excitement runs down my spine as your lips touch mine.

“Hello, my handsome man “you smile.

“Hello My gorgeous lady “I reply.

“How are you?” you ask as you take off your coat and hand it up.

“I am good, how was work?” I ask and put your laptop in the cupboard under the stairs.

“Huh don’t ask” you sigh.

I turn around and take you into my arms. Your heads on my shoulder, we hold each other for a few seconds before I push you away.

“Sorry the baths running,” I say and head upstairs. The bath is half full, so I drop in one of your favourite bath bombs. The bubbles fill the bath and the smell fills the room.

I test the heat of the bath, it is hot for me but like most women, you seem to prefer it hotter. I turn off the cold tap and let the hot tap run for longer.

I hear you walking up the stairs.

“So, what are you cooking its smells amazing, “you say, your blue eyes are glinting, they are almost smiling at me.

“It’s cottage pie and veg. is that okay?” I say and stir the bath bomb around, making more bubbles.

“Mmmm sounds nice, how long have I got?” you say and kick off your shoes.

“Oh, you have an hour or so before I will serve it up,” I say and kiss your lips gently.

Your turn around and I unzip your dress, you step out of it and stand before me in your bra and panties, white and lacy. Your body makes my cock stir in my boxers. I step forward but you push me back.

“Later lover, later...” you grin. I can see in your eyes you know the effect you have on me. It is hard for me to hide my desire. Hard for me to hide my needs, the strong feelings I have for you. You can see it in my eyes, feel it in the creations to my body.

Your turn around and I unclip your bra and watch as you shrug out of it. You turn back to me, your hands holding the cups of your white lacy bra over your breasts.

Teasing...

Playful...

Then you drop the bra and I gaze at your gorgeous B -cupped boobies capped with gorgeous little raspberry pink nipples. Nipples that harden before my eyes. I lick my lips and watch as you bite your lip.

There is silence in the room, but there is a knowing look between us. You break the silence.

“I need the loo handsome” you giggle.

I leave you to take care of your needs. I got downstairs and I pour you a glass of wine and make my self a cup of tea, above me the toilet flushes. I give you a good ten minutes before I head back up to the bathroom. I knock on the door, and you call me inside. You are already in the bath, the water lapping around your chest as you lay back, enjoying the hot bubbly water.

I pass you your wine and you take a long slow gulp.

“You do spoil me zak” you smile.

“I do like to keep my lady happy,” I say and sit on the floor my head leaning against the bathtub. I feel your hand stroking the crown of my head.

“So, tell me about your day” I sit there enjoying the sensation. The feeling of your hand on me makes me feel happy.

You tell me about your day, your frustrations, which members of staff have been a pain in the arse. We chat about this that and nothing for a good half an hour. Then the ovens beeper tells me that I need to attend to the food.

“Right gorgeous I need to go and sort dinner out,” I say, I stand up and lean over kissing your lips, a gentle kiss that turns into a passionate snog. Oh, we do love a snog...

I head back down to the kitchen and set the table before I check on the food. I put the veg in the steamer and turn on the heat. I get some plates out and warm them in the oven. I wash up some of the bits and bobs I have used to prepare the dinner.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.