Hollie - Cover

Hollie

Copyright© 2020 by Uncle Jim

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - After Jacob rescued eight year old Hollie from a terrible fate, he presented her as his daughter from a previous marriage rather than turning her over to state authorities. Neither of them realized how this would change their lives. Why had Hollie runaway? Who were her parents and why weren't they looking for her? Also, who was this man who had rescued her? The answers eventually emerged, surprising everyone.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Cousins   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Revenge   Violence  

The following character appears in the remainder of the story:

Hollie Brady

Hollie’s actual name, at 18 years of age, 5’-6’’ tall, 128 pounds, a 34C-22-34 figure with the same strawberry blond hair and green eyes, stunningly beautiful


On Monday, I reported back to the Hoffman building. There were a number of video classes to watch, and meetings with several people from different departments of the company who went over my duties and responsibilities plus what was expected of me. I was issued an official ID card, a company cell phone, and a vehicle. It was a very nice and expensive car. I also received a company credit card in my name for gas and maintenance on the vehicle, and for meals for me. All of this had taken several days during which I had purchased three new suits plus shirts, shoes and additional underwear.

On Thursday morning, I started on my job. My first stop was my former boss’ office to go over his records and determine why his division of the company was under-performing while most of the remainder of the company was performing above expectations.

You can imagine his shock when I walked in and introduced myself as the new inspector. He nearly choked, he was so shocked. It took me a while, but I soon found that he had been embezzling money for several years. I was sure that I would have eventually discovered that, if I had remained there. This was probably why he was so anxious to get rid of me originally. It had come back to bite him in the ass, however. Shortly, he was fired and prosecuted for embezzlement. When convicted, he went to prison for a number of years. I continued with the company for several more years and found a few others who had tried the same thing. Most divisions were straight, however. Some just needed a bit of adjustment. That wasn’t always my job.

Father Rayon managed to keep me busy during my time off from my job. He started me visiting a number of the senior members of the parish. I would check on them to ensure that they were okay, and to see what problems they were having. Usually, they involved things like going to the store for them or with them, repairing various items in their homes or apartments. Often, they just wanted someone to talk to, or to visit with them, as many were lonely and needed someone to talk to. Some had problems with doctor’s appointments or other kinds of trips, like to the bank. My schedule was flexible enough that I could take them to these with little trouble. They were always grateful for my help, and would smile and greet me in church when they saw me.

All of these things kept me busy and in no time, it seemed that two years had gone by. Therefore it was a surprise, when in September of the second year, Hollie came back into my life.

I was sitting in my living room on the evening of Friday, the 12th of September 2014, when the doorbell suddenly rang. When I opened the door, Hollie was there. A ravishing Hollie in an expensive dress and with a car of her own parked behind mine.

“Hello daddy,” she said in a quiet voice.

“Hollie!!” I shouted in excitement and joy. We practically tore the screen door off getting it open, as we fell into each other’s arms. I had never been so glad to see anyone in my life. I held my precious Hollie to me and kissed her face, but Hollie wasn’t ready to settle for that. No sir, and she planted her lips on mine and gave me a kiss that nearly knocked me out. We stayed like that for several minutes, before I began to worry.

“Hollie should you be here? Will you lose your inheritance by coming here? Who knows that you are here?” I asked in a worried voice. Hollie just kept her arms around me and didn’t move.

“It’s alright, daddy. My 18th birthday was last week, and I’ve waited this long to be sure that all of the restraints had expired. We can see each other whenever we want now,” she told me.

“It’s so good to see you, sweetie,” I told her before remembering that we were still standing in the front door.

“Come in and we’ll talk for a while,” I told her. She just smiled.

“How have you been? Are you all right?” I asked, not understanding why she had come but was glad that she had.

“Yes, I’m fine, daddy. Now that I’m free of the restrictions from my grandmother’s will, we can see each other all of the time, but that’s not why I’m here,” she told me in a quiet voice.

“Is there a problem?” I asked, worried.

“No, no problems. I’m here to ask you to marry me,” she told me in a shaking voice. I stared at her in shocked surprise.

“Marry!!”

“Yes, I’ve loved you since the first night that we met and would have married you sooner, but it just wasn’t possible,” she told me in a quaking voice.

“But Hollie, I’m so much older than you are. Are you sure you don’t want someone younger ... someone closer to your age?” I asked her. I loved her but like a daughter.

“No, daddy. You are the one that I love, and the only one that I will settle for. I want your baby also,” she told me in a choked-up voice.

“Baby?”

“Of course, married people have children. I’ve dreamed of having your baby for years,” she told me as she began to cry, and the tears rolled down her cheeks. “Please marry me, daddy,” she pleaded in a shaking voice.

I took her in my arms again and held her until she stopped crying. I couldn’t stand to see her cry or be unhappy. She had felt so very good in my arms.

“Have you really thought about this, Hollie?” I asked when she seemed better.

“Yes, daddy. I’ve thought of little else for the last two years,” she told me with her face pressed against my shoulder, and the scent of her hair in my nose. She was my Hollie, and I loved her dearly but marriage? Was I ready for something like that, and all of the talk and the accusations that it would produce?

“I need you so, daddy. Take me to your bed and make me yours,” she pleaded in a quavering voice. I was shocked again. She wanted to have sex with me now ... before we were married! How had this come about, I wondered?

“Isn’t this a little sudden, Hollie?” I asked nervously.

“No, you weren’t shy or upset when I started giving you oral sex when I was 14, at least not for long,” she reminded me, and I was as hard as a rock in no time remembering how she had sucked my cock after I had played with her breasts then. I hadn’t had much sex in the past two years. Every once in a while, one of the ladies who worked for Birdy would take me in the back there and give me a mercy blowjob, but that had been the extent of it. They were all pretty good at sucking cock.

“Are you sure this is all right, Hollie? I mean you could get pregnant having sex,” I reminded her in a serious voice.

“Yes, that’s exactly what I want. I want your baby even before we are married,” she told me in a calm voice. I had run out of arguments and didn’t know what to do, but Hollie knew what to do. In a flash, she was on the floor on her knees between my legs with her face buried in my crotch.

“Please daddy, fuck a baby into my belly,” she pleaded, as her tears wet my pants. I was so hard that my cock ached. She could feel my hardon against her face and rose from the floor. Taking my hand then, she led the way to the bedroom that we had always shared.

Once in the bedroom, Hollie was out of that expensive dress in no time, and she had nothing on under it. She was flat on her back on the bed before I even got my shoes off. I hurried out of my clothes to join her. Once out of my clothes, I stopped and looked over at her on the bed and saw her as the fearful eight-year-old that I had rescued. This caused me to lose my erection.

When I looked back a few seconds later, it was the 18-year-old Hollie that I saw, and I was as hard as a rock again. She still had the same strawberry blond hair, but it was longer, and there were the same green eyes, but now she was 5’-6’’ tall, 128 pounds or so with a 34C-22-34 figure and was stunningly beautiful.

When I joined her in bed however, she wanted to talk.

“Daddy, I have something that I need to tell you before we start,” she began. “Many of the girls at the private school that I attended after leaving here were promiscuous, but I wanted to save myself for you and never did any of the things that many of them did. About nine months ago, I was raped by one of my parent’s friends. He was an older man of about forty or so. I had gone to his house with my parents for a party. There was no party when we reached there. Instead, my parents left me there with that man to attend another party. He had drinks prepared. I didn’t want a drink, but he eventually persuaded me to have just one. I only drank about half of it before becoming dizzy and falling over.

“When I awoke, I was naked, and he was pawing me. I quickly discovered that I could move very little as I was tied down and was very afraid. He commenced to use me then, my mouth, my pussy, and then my butt. He slapped and beat me and twisted my breasts while he used me. He made me lick his ass and suck his dick after he fucked me in the ass. He also told me what he intended to do to me.

“‘Get used to this, bitch. I’m going to knock you up, and your parents will let me marry you. We’ll have all of your money then. So get used to this, because you are going to get the same thing every night until your old man and I either fuck you to death, or you kill yourself. It makes no difference to me,’ he told me with a laugh as he fucked me in the ass again,” Hollie told me in tears. I was so mad that I saw red and was ready to tear that guy apart with my bare hands, but Hollie was still speaking.

“Don’t worry, daddy. Mr. Albright rescued me later that night. My phone and my shoes both had a GPS locator in them. So did my parents cell phones. When he noticed the difference in locations, he sent some men to check on me. They punched that guy out and took me to a private clinic where I was taken care of, but I’m no longer a virgin,” she told me in tears and cried so hard that she hiccuped.

“I still want to beat the crap out of that asshole,” I told her in an angry voice when she had settled down some.

“No, daddy, that’s not necessary. It seems that a few weeks later, when he was on his way home, his car broke down, and he was attacked by a motorcycle gang. They took him far out into the countryside where they castrated him after shortening his dick to a nub before they used a hot poker to cauterize both wounds. Following that, all six of them fucked him in the ass before beating him unconscious and leaving him in the woods naked and bleeding. The police have never learned who they were. They were believed to be some motorcycle gang that was passing through the area on their way elsewhere. It’s amazing what enough money can do,” she finished. I just stared at her in shock before grinning.

“Later, Mr. Albright checked with the police and learned that attacks on young women, and all women and girls had decreased substantially in the last few months,” she added.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.