Hollie - Cover

Hollie

Copyright© 2020 by Uncle Jim

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - After Jacob rescued eight year old Hollie from a terrible fate, he presented her as his daughter from a previous marriage rather than turning her over to state authorities. Neither of them realized how this would change their lives. Why had Hollie runaway? Who were her parents and why weren't they looking for her? Also, who was this man who had rescued her? The answers eventually emerged, surprising everyone.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Cousins   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Revenge   Violence  

With my help, Hollie studied her catechism and the instructions for Baptism regularly. Even I learned some of the new things that the church was now doing in the way that Sacraments and other things were now handled. There had been a number of changes while I was away from the church.

After a month of studying, Hollie was Baptized by Father Rayon in a private ceremony, so she wouldn’t be embarrassed. In late January after further study, she made her First Confession, or as they now call it her Reconciliation, and her First Communion. We went to church every Sunday, and Hollie continued to do very well in all of her classes in school.

During the summer, Hollie stayed at Birdy’s most days. She had learned to cook and clean there, and she had also gained some weight so she wasn’t so thin anymore, but she certainly wasn’t fat either.

Twenty months after finding Hollie, I got a new better paying job, and a year later, we bought a house. It was the end house of a group of row-houses. It even had a bit of lawn down one side and a wider backyard It was only a few blocks from the church and the school.

When Hollie was eleven, her period started, and her breasts began to sprout. This was something that I was not prepared for and knew very little about. Fortunately, the ladies working with Birdy took her under their wings, so to speak, explained things to her, and helped her get the things that she needed. Hollie was turning into a young woman, and I questioned the advisability of her continuing to sleep in the same bed with me. Not that anything had happened between us, it was just that it didn’t seem right. When I brought this up to her, she became very upset.

“But Daddy, I like sleeping with you,” she claimed in frustration and started to cry.

“Hollie, you aren’t a child anymore. You are turning into a young woman. You shouldn’t be sleeping with me or any other men,” I told her. This brought on more tears and then pleading. Eventually, she agreed to sleep in her room, she actually had one in the new house, when she was having her period. She still slept with me the remainder of the time.

Hollie graduated from grade school shortly before turning fourteen. She started high school in a church sponsored high school that fall. Shortly after starting her freshman year at the new school, Hollie had a surprise for me one Friday night.

We had been up late watching a movie that Hollie had brought home. One of the ladies working at Birdy’s had lent it to her. After preparing for bed separately, she came into my bedroom as usual and got into bed near me. After I had turned out the lamp on the bedside cabinet, leaving just the nightlight on, she moved even closer to me and leaned in to kiss me. We had kissed many times previously, but it had always been just a quick peck on the cheek before going to sleep. This time it was different ... a lot different!

She leaned in and kissed me on the lips, and it wasn’t just a quick kiss. No, it was a long, deep lips to lips kiss that went on for several minutes. I had needed to wrap my arms around her to keep both of us upright and from falling over, or out of the bed. We were both breathing heavily by the time she broke the kiss, and Hollie was still pressed up against me. We sat there for a couple of more minutes just breathing, but I was as hard as I had ever been from this.

No, this is wrong Jake. You can’t do this,” I kept telling myself while regaining my breath, but my hard-on didn’t go down as I had hoped. Hollie finally broke the silence.

“Daddy, touch me. Touch my breasts and massage them for a while,” she whispered to me. Over the last three years, her breasts had grown substantially. She now wore a 32C bra, and it was nearly too small for her. I knew because last weekend I did the laundry and saw some of her bras. She had also asked about getting larger ones, as she needed to use the last set of hooks on her present ones, and they were still too tight. I also knew that she never slept with a bra on. I had also noticed tonight that she had come to bed in a much larger night gown than she normally wore.

Because I was slow in responding to her request, she reached down, pulled my right hand loose and raised it up to press it to her breast ... her naked breast, as the night gown had slipped down around her waist, and the entire upper part of her body was naked. This sight did not do anything to help my hard-on. It only made it harder.

“Please Daddy!” she pleaded and moved my hand around on her breast some. My fingers moved on their own and squeezed her breast some before beginning to massage it and rub the palm of my hand over her left nipple. It wasn’t the small eraser that it had been previously and grew substantially from this treatment.

“Both hands Daddy, please. I need to feel your hands on me so,” she pleaded. Reluctantly, I raised my other hand and began to massage her right breast with it. Hollie sighed in contentment and slipped down onto her back on the bed. I kept my hands on her breasts the entire time.

Soon, I leaned down and started to lick her nearest breast before moving to its center and sucking the now enlarged nipple there into my mouth. Sucking on the nipple, I gently clamped my teeth around it, pulled it up, and ran the tip of my tongue across the small bit of sensitive flesh. Hollie screamed with joy as an orgasm shot through her. She had been using the fingers of her left hand to rub her clit, I saw, and the two actions had come together to give her a huge orgasm.

I continued to massage her breasts lightly while she recovered. It required several minutes during which her body continued to tremble, and her breathing was very ragged. Finally, she looked over at me with a smile.

“Thank you, Daddy. That was better than I have ever done by myself,” she told me and continued to smile. However, we weren’t done yet.

“Lay back Daddy and I’ll take care of you,” she told me. I lay down on the mattress, but it was very apparent that a part of me was still pointed at the ceiling.

“Yes, that’s just fine, Daddy,” she said, as she reached over and opened my summer pajama pants. My cock popped right out of them, all nine inches of it, as I have a long thick cock.

“Oh yes!” Hollie whispered, as she stared at it in fascination. Shortly, she reached out for it and ran both hands up and down my cock. I was so hard that I could have cum then, except she dropped one hand down and wrapped her thumb and first finger around the base of my cock, applying a bit of pressure with them.

“Not yet, Daddy,” she told me quietly, as she rose up a bit, leaned in, and opened her mouth. She closed her lips around the head of my cock and started to suck on it. This only lasted a few minutes before she took more and more of my cock into her mouth until her nose was buried in my pubic hair. I had felt the head of my cock slip into her throat. She stayed like that for about thirty seconds before releasing most of my cock, keeping only the head in her mouth.

She kept repeating this, taking sometimes more and sometimes less of my cock in her mouth and throat, as she moved up and down it. Every couple of times she would swallow all of it and keep me in her throat for thirty seconds or so.

God, I had wanted to cum so badly ever since she had started, but she kept the pressure up around my cock for many minutes while she slobbered on it and swallowed it time after time. When I had been frantic to cum for some time, she at last released the pressure on the base of my cock while swallowing all of it again, and my nuts released the load of cum that had been building there for well over a week.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.