The Blue Bikini - Cover

The Blue Bikini

by Joe Montagna

Copyright© 2020 by Joe Montagna

True Sex Story: What happened to that sexy blue bikini Pam was wearing in the old snapshot.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   .

Just before we were married Pam, my ex-wife and I were going through some of her old snapshots. We came on this one of Pam in a skimpy blue bikini. (Photo has been submitted for posting in my “Bikinis” album). I whistled and said, “SEXY! When was that taken?”

Pam replied, “It was taken by Jack at Ocean City, MD last summer.” (Jack was her lover and dom for the 3 years just before we met in 1989.)

I said. “I would like to take some photos of you in that bikini.”

She said, “I don’t have it anymore!”

“What happened to it?”

“When I was at Club Med with Beth last October, I traded it for that Club Med t-shirt you liked so much at Sanibel. There was a game night where guests and staff members performed together. I was paired with Roger, and we were told to go behind a screen and swap clothes. The screen was back lit and the audience could see silhouettes of us as we stripped each other and changed clothes.” She volunteered.

“Do you mean you were naked with him behind the screen?”

She was embarrassed by my question and was apologetic, “I was still in a funk about Jack dumping me and Beth had practically forced me to go on the trip down there. It was our third night there and we had pretty much spent the whole time there drinking pina coladas. Roger was one of the activities staff. I met him on the first night at the disco and we hooked up.”

A wave of emotion hit me when I heard “hooked up”. Pam had told me almost from the first time we had slept together that she had done a lot of playing around. She had expressed remorse and had said, “I only wish that I had saved myself for you.” I knew I should not be shocked but I was having a pang of ire mixed with disappointment and jealousy. Without thinking I blurted out angrily, “Hooked up as in you fucked him!”

Pam shot back. “I told you months ago, I did a lot of wild stuff. You said that it didn’t matter, that you loved me. Now you are down my throat about a meaningless vacation fuck. I was horny because I hadn’t been fucked in months since I moved out of Jack’s place in April. Roger was handsome, nice and available. Yes! I fucked him. I fucked him every night that week and a few times during the day too! He was a great fuck; better than Jack.”

“Better than me?” I said humbly. I have always had an inferiority complex about my looks and sexual attractiveness. I felt very inferior.

Pam showed sensitivity to me and did not answer my question directly. “Roger was essentially on the staff at Club Med to cater to needy women. I suspect that every week he would hook up with one or more. He had a nice comfortable manner and I understood that there was no emotional involvement, just great recreational sex. For me it was almost like using a dildo only a lot better. He had a nice sized cock and he knew how to use it.”

I was again defensive, “Was he bigger than me?”

Pam was direct, “Yes, a lot longer probably three inches longer than you but not nearly as thick, long enough so that he had to be very careful not to ram my cervix.”

I should have been satisfied with that answer, that even though he was nearly 9 inches long at least Pam thought my cock was thicker. Instead I asked another loaded question, “Was he thin enough to let him fuck your ass?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.