Meeting Up With Eve at a Friends Wedding - Cover

Meeting Up With Eve at a Friends Wedding

by Zak

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Erotica Sex Story: we had not seen each other for a few years, until we met at a wedding, the sex that followed took me back to our golden days

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   .

I looked at myself in the hotel room mirror; I had on a new suit, new shoes, and a new shirt and tie. I looked sharp even if I did say so myself. I had not seen some of these people for three or four years and after all, it was a wedding, I wanted to look my best. I sprayed a little more aftershave on and opened the hotel room door and headed toward the lift. I was more than a little nervous, to be honest, and at one point nearly got out of the lift to go back to my room!

The lift took me to the appropriate floor, and when the doors opened the pre-ceremony drinks were in full flow. I sought out the bride and groom, and after a few minutes of the usual congratulations and general chitchat I left them to chat to the stream of other guests wanting to pass on their best wishes, and I headed toward the very busy bar.

I ordered a drink and while waiting for it to be poured, I scanned the room. I saw Eve chatting with a couple of other ladies in the corner of the room. I had not seen her in a long time, she had a black dress on and she stood out in the crowd, her style and beauty were shining out like a beacon. Would I have come if I had known she would be there, I wondered to myself. My mind was full of thoughts, full of doubts, full of memories. Me and Eve in the same room after all this time, was it fate?

I can’t explain it, but as my eyes caught sight of her, her head turned and we were looking directly at each other, I wondered if she could have felt my eyes on her? There was a brief moment of eye contact, my heart fluttered and my mind rewound to a time three years ago when things had been so different, so very, very different. I replayed at high speed our first meeting and our last meeting. I remembered the chats we used to have, recalled the last hug, the last kiss, the last time I had held her in my arms. The last time we had made love.

I felt my heart sink and wondered if she was there with someone, was she still married? Did she think about me every day like I did her?

The barman broke my daydream by telling me my drink was ready. I turned to thank him and when I turned back Eve had gone. I stared at the drink wondering what to do next. My head full of thoughts, should I leave or should I stay ... had she gone, did she have the same worries and doubts as me.

Then I felt a hand on my arm and she was next to me, I look at her, smiling, not knowing quite what to say or what to do for the best.

“Hi Zak, it’s been a long time, “ she said, her eyes boring into mine, and then she kissed my cheek ... that kiss brought back floods of memories both good and bad.

My heart fluttered once more and I kiss her cheek. The smell of her perfume intoxicated me. It took me back to a happy time three years previous

“Wow Eve, it is lovely to see you” I replied, my words tumbling out, “would you like a drink?”

It was lame but I was unsure what to say to her, I knew what I wanted to say, but did not want to make a complete idiot of myself.

“No, I am fine, thanks, but it is hot in here, don’t you think,” she said, and taking my hand in hers she led me to the garden terrace. We leaned against a garden wall as far away from anyone else as possible.

We looked at each other and she brushed her hair away from her eyes. It took me back to another place and another time. More memories flooded into my brain. I took in the full view, from her black high heels to the black dress that did very little to hide her feminine curves, red nails, oh god, red nails. I gulped, I tried to slow my breathing down but I am sure my excitement was obvious. The last time I had seen her red nails she had been wanking me off in a hotel room.

“So how’s the family?” I asked, trying not to look into her sexy eyes but failing miserably. I should have known that one look into those light blue pools would put me under her spell once more!

“The kids are fine, thanks, both doing well in their careers,” she said. I saw her gently bite her lower lip and she tilted her head down slightly. She did that a lot and I had always found it dead sexy!

“And you, how has your life been?” she asked as she sipped her drink.

“Oh well, let me give you the potted history, I moved house, my new jobs going well, you know me, it’s all about the work!” I laughed nervously.

Hell, I was so nervous, I was always nervous around her, she was the lady in the place every guy was looking at, even the young waiter collecting empty glasses had given her ass an appreciative once-over as he walked past. There was definitely an elephant in the room, so to speak, and we both very aware of it.

I broke the silence. Stepped into the spotlight; opened the trap door ready to fall through it...

“So where is the other half?” I asked, trying not to give away my thoughts too much.

“Oh I am here alone, we divorced last year,” she told me, and her eyes dipped again as she said it, her hands brushing away her hair as her fringe fell over her eyes. They were both subtleties, but at the same time they sent out little messages that were so obvious.

“Snap” I replied a little too quickly and the atmosphere around us crackled and sparkled, the world span around us at fifty times its normal speed, and everything around us was blurred for a few seconds. In the moments of silence that followed, I could hear my own heart beating. The whole world around us had changed in some way in those brief few seconds, in those brief few words...

We both said sorry to hear that at the same time and laughed as we talked over each other.

She reached out and removed an imaginary piece of lint from the arm of my suit. My eyes followed her hand, unable to look her in the eye. My body tensed up as she touched me, and I felt like a lovesick teenager. She always had that effect on me!

“I tried to find you,” she told me, her voice at once sounding at once sad but then happy again as she looked up at me smiling, “and here you are...”

“I thought it better not to be around” I replied, gulping, my voice low.

There was a brief moment of sadness, but her smile extinguished that and I felt her hand take mine. There is so much to be said, so many discussions, so much lost time to be made up.

“Well, we are both here now,” she said, smiling, and she leaned over, kissing my cheek gently. I almost moved my head to take the kiss on the lips, but my head told me it was soon, too public.

“Yes, yes we are” I replied, my heart doing backflips.

A bell was being rung and it broke the spell, and then the master of ceremonies announced the start of the wedding. We shuffled in with the rest of the crowd but sat together near the back. It may have been an amazing ceremony, but we sat hand in hand and I heard not one word of it. Our legs were touching and it was electrifying. I kept stealing glances at her and I felt her doing the same to me.

I awoke from my daydream when the happy couple walked past us into the function room and the master of ceremonies announced that there would now be a buffet and free bar and that the evening meal would be served at seven o’clock. We shuffled out to the back of the crowd as they all headed to the bar for drinks.

The room was full of little groups, little clichés, and little conversations. We headed back to the bar area and I grabbed us two glasses of bubbly.

“I have really missed you, but you know that I guess,” she said, looking into my eyes and turning my legs into jelly.

“And I have missed you” as I replied, and she bit her lower lip again, “ but I know you now that too”

I moved closer toward her and took her hand in mine. We both sipped our drinks nervously. There was a pause, a hiatus, a silence that was deafening. She looked at me pensively, we were both nervous it seemed, she looked like there was something inside her bursting to get out.

“Just Say it, Eve,” I said with a smile” just say whatever it is you are dying to say.”

Her head dipped and her eyes sparkled. She looked at me and smiled, there were a few moments of silence, around us the world slowed to a gradual stop and our fingers touched. Sparks of emotion coursed through my body and my nerve endings jangled. Even the touch of her fingers on mine was enough to send me crashing through the ceiling

“It’s not something I want to actually say... “She whispered There is a quiver in her voice and she stopped mid-sentence. There was no need for her to end it, I knew and she knew what we both wanted, both needed, both desired.

“I know how you feel, “ I said and kissed her lips gently. “ because I have exactly the same feelings”

“So your room or mine?” she giggled and blushed, I loved it when she blushed.

There was an explosion of sound and the world caught up with us. She took the glass from my hand and placed it on a table along with her drink, and hand in hand we headed toward the lobby and the lifts. There were other people in there when it arrived, we could not touch each other, could not kiss each other, and the tension was amazing. We almost skipped down the corridor to the room when we got to my floor.

Once in the room, we kissed, our bodies moulded into each other, as our tongues met. My hands stroked down her back and I cupped her buttocks. I felt her hands on the back of my head. I felt her cheek on mine; I felt her lips all over my face as she kissed me. She kissed me gently at first, but harder as we relaxed into each other.

“God, I need this!” she said as I kissed her neck and shoulders. My hands were wandering all over her body, touching, stroking, fondling, and feeling.

“Undress me” she whispered in my ear as I nibbled on her neck. She pulled away from me and kicked off her shoes and turned around so that her back was facing me. I didn’t need to be asked twice.

I slowly unzipped her dress and watched as she shrugged it off, I saw the straps of her lacy black bra, the lacy black band of her suspender belt, her pencil-thin suspenders going down to sheer black stockings, and the thin band of elastic of her G-string as it disappeared between her alabaster buttocks. My cock jerked and twitched in my trousers. It had been too long, far too long.

I stepped closer and kissed her neck and shoulders again, my hands gently gripped her hips, and I pulled her back onto my groin, letting her feel how excited I was. I lifted her hair and kissed the nape of her neck, licking and nibbling it. At the same time, my hands found the clip of her bra and I released it before sliding my hands under the cups and fondling her boobs. I felt their familiar weight in my hands; I felt the heat of her firm skin against my palms. My fingers sought out her nipples, they were like little hard pebbles, and I tweaked them softly at first, and then tugged on them. She whimpered softly so I twisted them harder and she gasped loudly.

As my hands cupped and stroked her boobs I felt her bum grinding against my erection. I slipped her bra from her shoulders and it fell to the floor. I dropped to my knees and kissed her lower back, moving down over her pale buttocks, kissing them and biting them gently. My fingers followed their curves, I kissed the line of them, running my tongue along their lower curves where buttock meets thigh.

My fingers slipped inside the band of her g-string and I slowly slip it down over her thighs, she stepped out of it as my tongue traced along the crack of her bum. I opened her buttocks and kissed her rosebud arsehole as my fingers stroked her pussy, a pussy that was freshly shaved, as smooth as silk.

“Oh yes, fuck, I love it when you eat my ass” Eve moaned as I worked on her bum hole.

My index fingers slid along her labia and I dipped it into her wetness. My tongue was now lapping her arse like a cat licking cream, each stroke with my rough tongue made Eve groan louder and louder.

She walked away from me after a few minutes and lay face down on the bed. I didn’t need a second invitation; I swiftly undressed down to my boxers. I knelt beside her and kissed from her hairline down the track of her spine, kissing, licking, and nibbling. At the same time, my right hand stroked and caressed her silky smooth skin. Slowly I moved down her back, my hand cupped one of her buttocks and I gave it a gentle squeeze. My fingers traced the crack of her bum from her lower back down to the tops of her thighs. Involuntarily she opened her legs and I let my fingers slide down over her smooth sexy pussy, I cupped it in my hand before rubbing it gently.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.