Kristen's Game - Cover

Kristen's Game

by Dolores

Copyright© 2020 by Dolores

Erotica Sex Story: A young man hooks up with his pretty co-worker and is introduced to the pain and pleasure of erotic ball busting.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   FemaleDom   Rough   Analingus   Oral Sex   Petting   .

I worked with Kristen at a local factory that mass produced ‘handcrafted gifts and souvenirs.’ These largely consisted of items such as wind chimes and wall art, kitchen clocks and the like. We worked in the shipping department and it was mostly office work. We monitored various inventory and materials, that sort of thing. Our jobs were very easy and very boring, but at least we had someone to talk to and it would have been a shame if we hadn’t gotten along.

As we were close in age, I was twenty and Kristen had just turned twenty-two, and spent most of our time together, it seemed entirely reasonable that I would ask her to dinner. I was single and I hadn’t heard any mention of a husband or boyfriend. She wore no wedding or engagement rings. I asked her to join me for dinner after work at a burger place just a few miles out of town.

“I’d really like to, Mark, but I’m kind of seeing someone,” Kristen told me. She seemed sincere, as if she genuinely would like to go out with me.

“Maybe some other time,” I said with a shrug.

“Yeah.” She smiled and I thought the woman looked very attractive, even in the unflattering utility uniforms we had to wear at work.

We continued working together for the next several months. I didn’t ask her out again, but we became friends. We talked a lot and about almost everything, I gave her the same attention I would give to any of my friends, but she seemed to soak it up more than most. If I took an interest in a book she was reading or a movie that she wanted to see, Kristen seemed to glow with pleasure. It was the little things that mattered and I got the impression that whoever her boyfriend was, he didn’t spend a lot of time just talking to her.

One day, she invited me to dinner. I asked her about this unnamed guy that she talked about only rarely. It was the one topic that hardly ever came up and when it did Kristen always found some way to quickly change the subject. I never pressed her for details about their relationship, but I was naturally curious, and now she wanted me to pick her up at her place.

“What about...”

“We’re taking a break,” she explained. “So don’t worry about him, Mark. This will give us a chance to really get to know each other.”

If she meant that it would give us a chance to have sex, Kristen was right. I had her address and she lived in a trailer behind a liquor store. That sounds worse than it really was, however. Her parents owned both the store and the trailer, which wasn’t broken down or sitting on a weed infested lot with car parts scattered everywhere. It was actually very cute from the outside, light blue with white trim. She had a lot of flowers in pots and jars and a few window boxes, and she kept her home very neat on the inside as well. I rather liked the place and told her as much, getting a warm smile in return.

“Well, it ain’t much,” she said, “but it’s home.”

“Yeah, I really do like it.”

“I really like you,” Kristen told me. “We don’t have to go out. We could stay here if you want.”

She wore a pair of denim shorts that were very tight around her thighs and butt. She was a petite girl, not very large at all, and her ass was small and perfectly formed. I had a hard time not staring at her from the back, and from the front I had another problem. She wore a thin halter top that was very loose around her small, braless breasts. She had perky B-cups at best, a bare handful, and small hard nipples.

I hadn’t been able to fully appreciate how attractive the girl really was until now. The uniforms we were required to wear while working fit like Glad trash bags. But now I was getting a real look at Kristen and her small, but very enticing body. She had a cute face, too. Her sandy hair wasn’t very long, but she always wore it pinned up at work. Now it was loose and falling past her ears and a few inches below her collar. I liked it, and the dirty blonde color went well with her bright brown eyes.

“Hmmm ... Are you a good cook?” I teased, barely getting the words out before Kristen stepped close and pulled my mouth to hers.

Three minutes after getting to her place, before I’d even taken off my jacket or sat down on her sofa, we were swapping spit in her kitchen. Kristen’s tongue moved around mine like it had a mind of its own and I just tried to keep up with her. I grabbed her firm, heart-shaped ass with both hands, getting a muffled gasp and a quick grind of her hips. She liked to hold my neck, keeping our mouths sealed tightly together. She wasn’t interested in a lot of teasing and dancing tongues between our lips, she liked to make-out deep and heavy.

We didn’t stop as she pulled us towards her small kitchen table. It one of those old, cheap kind with the folding metal legs and a pink Formica top. When Kristen pushed her butt on top of it and wrapped her smooth legs around my waist, I worried that it might collapse beneath even her small, sexy body. The girl couldn’t have weighed a hundred pounds soaking wet, but she was full of energy.

She pulled back, giving us a chance to lick our bruised lips and catch a much needed breath of cool air. I had my hands on her tits, massaging them through the cotton of her halter top and enjoying the way her nipples were pressing outward so invitingly. I used my thumbs and watched her face, enjoying the confidence in her smile and the excited sparkle in her eyes. Kristen’s fingers worked at my belt and then my jeans, getting them loose and pushed down my thighs.

My cock strained beneath my boxers and she teased us both, pushing my shorts down slowly as the waistband caught on my erection. It went down to horizontal and then sprang free, slapping my stomach. She looked at it, stroking the shaft with one hand and reaching for my balls with the other.

“Ohhh ... You’re shaved,” she said. “That’s pretty sexy.”

We started kissing again as she played with my balls. Most of the girls I’ve dated have always been more interested in my cock than my balls, all things being equal. Kristen wasn’t like other girls, however, and she largely ignored my erection and focused on my testicles. I didn’t mind, and it actually turned me on quite a bit.

“These are kinda nice,” she decided. “I like the way they hang down like that. Very pretty.”

“You do?” I grinned and couldn’t remember anyone ever complimenting my balls before. So far as I knew they were fairly ordinary. If it was warm, they were loose. When it got cold, they tended to shrink. When they got slapped...

“Ow!” I jerked slightly, but only because I was surprised.

“Sorry.” Kristen giggled. “I couldn’t help myself.”

She’d been holding my balls with her left hand, encircling my scrotum with her thumb and fingers, and letting my tender eggs rest against the heel of her palm. And then she’d slapped me with her other hand, just enough to surprise me, to get my attention as it were.

“My boyfriend...” She frowned. “My ex-boyfriend, sorry ... He doesn’t like it when I play with his balls.”

“That’s too bad,” I offered, feeling my stomach tense up as she kept a grip on my scrotum, squeezing to pull the soft skin tight around my testicles.

“You like this?” she asked, tugging downward so that I could feel the pressure where my scrotum attached to my pelvis.

“It doesn’t feel bad,” I admitted.

Actually it felt kind of nice, but in a very different way than anything else I’d ever experienced. Yeah, I’d pulled on my nuts before in the shower or just because they itched or whatever, but this was different. It almost seemed as if Kristen was jerking me off, but not stroking my penis, she was jerking off my balls.

“I like it, too.” She watched my face, catching my eyes with hers so that I smiled.

SLAP! Her hand came down on my balls, harder this time and I felt that strange, numb pain shoot through my groin. All boys know that feeling and the relief when it slowly fades after a moment or two.

“Yeah,” she sighed, breathing the words across my lips. “Like that, huh? Tell me you like that, baby.”

“I don’t know,” I groaned, truthfully. “I think so.”

She dropped her head, pressing a hand to my hip for balance as she still sat on the table. She kissed my balls, pulling them very tight in my scrotum so that the skin was smooth and their shape well defined. Kristen pursed her wet lips and rubbed them all around my taut scrotum, moaning softly and stroking my thigh with her right hand. I felt her soft hair teasing my unattended cock. It spasmed rapidly and clear precum started at the tip and drooled down the shaft.

Kristen noticed, sitting back up as she offered me a sexy smirk. “Yeah, you like it, Mark. I can tell, baby.”

SLAP! She hit my balls again, just with the four fingers of her right hand, but it definitely felt painful that time, and then again. SLAP! A little harder as she watched my face and felt my body jerk as if trying to get away from the pain. SLAP!

“Oh, shit...” I gasped, but I smiled all the same. This was a new thing and I wasn’t ready to stop.

“We should go in the bedroom,” Kristen decided.

I kicked off my shoes as she slid her butt off the table, and started to work my feet out of my pants and boxers, but she stopped me.

“No, stay like that,” she said, still holding my balls tightly. “Just follow me.”

“But...” I had no choice but to shuffle awkwardly behind the girl. My legs were trapped, with my pants around my ankles, so that I took waddling baby steps across the kitchen. I don’t know why that embarrassed me so much, but it did.

“Put your thumb in your mouth,” Kristen said, pausing at the entrance to the long, narrow hallway that led to her bedroom at the opposite end of the trailer.

“What?” I laughed. My face was red and not just with excitement.

“Suck your thumb,” she commanded, and I went to my tip-toes as she really squeezed my nuts hard.

“Fuck!” I gasped and pushed my right thumb between my lips.

“Jesus,” she whispered. “This is so fucking hot. Do you like it, baby?”

“Ummph...” I shrugged, feeling more silly than turned on.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.