Eli's Kingsom - Cover

Eli's Kingsom

Copyright© 2020 by The Story Teller

Chapter 6

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A story about the capturing of a terrorist who holds the world at his mercy.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft  

Abe Chandle, long-time chief security guard for Adam Bondar, knew the jeep was arriving at the estate long before it arrived. A guard assigned to one of the tall towers at each corner of the fenced in property spotted the dust it was raising through a pair of binoculars when it was still a mile away. Although it was still just a smudge on the horizon he radioed Abe to expect a visitor and then he had put the guards in the other towers on full alert. As the image of the jeep began to emerge through the hurricane of sand it was raising, he followed its progress right up to the gate. It only took him a moment to recognize the driver who was frantically waving up at him.

“It’s Raz,” he informed Abe through his mic. “Should I open the gate for him?”

Abe thought it over for a minute. He knew Raz. He had been put in charge of selecting the girls from a morning raid on a school. He must have pulled it off early and left the truck to lumber along with the girls while he high tailed it back here to have some more fun with the ones Eli had given them.


From the centre of big bed that dominated his room, he looked at the pair of naked females who crouched fearfully on either side of him. One couldn’t have been more than 16 but she already boasted a voluptuous, over ripe body. Her long, blond hair framed an almost angelic face that made her appear still sweet and innocent despite the ordeal she’d been put through since her abduction. She still bore some of the marks of the strap he and other men had used to convince her to be a good sex slave. It had worked wonders as she now satisfied him anyway he wanted without much hesitation. She even kept her big, blue eyes lowered in respect when he talked to her.

Her companion, slightly taller, and more slender but not much older, had black hair and big green eyes. She also carried the traces of her last strapping on her ass. She had been stubborn, even more so than the blonde, but now she performed more or less satisfactory. However, she still continued to show traces of her former insolence by staring back defiantly at him at times. It irritated him so much he decided he was going to do something about it as soon as he finished with Raz.

Abe told the guard to let the jeep in and then sighed in frustration. He’d been having such a good time with the pair of Western slave girls that he hated to be interrupted, but unfortunately duty called. With another loud sigh he rolled off the bed, pulled on some pants, stuck his feet into a pair of sandals and pulled a loose fitting shirt over his head.

Then, with a crook of his finger, and a look that told the cowered girls he was in no mood for any delays, he pointed to a corner of the bed where a handcuff was connected to a thick bed post by a long chain.

“You,” he pointed at the terrified blonde. “Get your ass over here so I can cuff you.”

The girl took one look at Abe’s hard, unflinching face then quickly crawled across the bed and stuck out her hand so the man could seize it and slip the cuff over her wrist before closing it with a loud snap. The other girl looked as if she was about to defy him, but just as he felt she was testing his patience, she obediently offered him a wrist. Abe cuffed her to another bed post before heading for the door.

“This won’t take long so don’t go anywhere cuz I’ll be back soon to continue our fun,” he promised with an evil laugh. As Abe hurried down the stairs to greet Raz and hear the news about the raid on the school, he was already trying to figure out which one of the girls he would allow him to have. Because he liked the full tits and ass of the blond, Abe decided his friend would get the slim, dark haired one.

By the time Abe stepped out the front door of the big house that dominated the estate, he saw that the jeep was already racing through the half open gate. He watched as Raz roared full blast towards the front steps of the house and come to a screeching halt in such a blinding cloud of sand it made him cough and put his hand to his face for protection from the course pebbles. Before the vehicle had come to a complete stop, he was already bounding out of its door and screaming at Abe. At first he couldn’t make out what Raz was trying to say but then he got the message.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.