Eli's Kingsom - Cover

Eli's Kingsom

Copyright© 2020 by The Story Teller

Chapter 15

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A story about the capturing of a terrorist who holds the world at his mercy.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft  

“Okay, this guy’s for real and he’s spilling the works to Travis. So what do you think? I think we gotta tell the armed forces right away so they can take this guy and his whole organization out.”

Max said. “Yup, he’s broken so great job, congratulations you now have Bondar so scared of you, he shits his pants at the mention of your name. But I’m a bit hesitant about calling in the armed forces so soon. I’d rather wait and see what else we can get out of Bondar. So tell Travis to keep pumping him for all he’s worth. In the meantime, Don has already ordered the drone to do a fly by and take a lot of photos, some of which should be available pronto.

Also, I’ve got a feeling that Bondar may be one of Eli’s few contacts with the outside world so I’m going to put Margo back in action. We need to get Bondar to cough up the computer passwords and codes that allow him to contact Eli. She says if she has those she can hack right into their computers and take a look around without anybody being the wiser. Just like a seasoned cat burglar that can slip in and out of a house without the victim’s knowledge. She also says that if we want her to, she can create plenty of havoc. That includes anything from infecting their computers with a nasty virus, to sending them fake email messages guaranteed to really rattle their chain.”

“There is also the possibility of her sneaking right into their computers and deleting their passwords and codes and replacing them with ours. She says once that’s done she can let them continue to believe they have full control until crunch time. Whenever we say it’s a go, she’ll pull the rug out from underneath them by putting the whole system under her command. It’ll leave them flying blind, helpless and open to any kind of attack.”

“Now, that’s an idea,” Ashley agreed. “But it all depends on getting the passwords so I’ll tell Travis to make it his main goal when he continues to work on Bondar.

“Good enough but there’s other things we should start working on because I think we’re definitely going to need the armed forces, but it must be kept secret until the right time. God only knows the number of spies Eli has. He must have plenty because he always seems to know what the world powers every move is. Some places must be leaking like a sieve.”

“I can handle the armed forces by contacting an old friend who just happens to be commanding an army base in the area. Once we explain what’s happening, I’m sure she’ll go along with our plans so leave that with me.” Max said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.